Simply Sara - Cover

Simply Sara

Copyright© 2004 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Sara Compton is a beautiful, capable woman who has problems with her sexuality. She needs a lot of sex, and a lot of variety, and she's sure there's something wrong with that. This is the story of how Sara learns to deal with her problem,and finds a new life as well.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Steve's response was to wrap his arms around her and roll her onto her back, where he lifted on his elbows and began thrusting vigorously into her. His lips traversed her face, her throat, and reached for her ears. Sara thrust back at him, her hips rising from the bed. One hand wound through his hair and beard, the other caressed his back, his ass, reaching between his cheeks and tickling his balls. They made love as if they had never made love before, giving each other all the benefit of their wide experience. It was wonderful, and when their orgasms occurred together, it was with roars and cries and tears in both their eyes.

Eventually, Steve rolled to one side, keeping himself inside Sara and feeling her back and hips and breasts with his free hand. "Yes, ' he said, "I think I love you, too. That's why I had to come here tonight and talk to you and get everything out in the open between us.'

Sara snuggled into the curve of his neck, licking up the salty sweat and the warm maleness of him. She wrapped her leg around his waist, feeling the wet warmth between their bodies. "Good, ' she said, "I loved the gang-bang we all had that night, but tonight I want you, and only you, and I want to spend all the time we need to talk and understand what we have. Even if I don't sleep at all. And anyway, I want you inside me as much as I can, all night.

"Now, what's all this shit you've been giving me about your past? As if I cared.' Sara rippled her vagina along his shaft and pressed her breasts against his sweaty chest to emphasize her closeness and love.

Steve rose on one elbow and lifted her breast in his hand. He kissed the nipple, then looked into Sara's eyes. "I've been looking all my life for a woman like you, Sara, and I thought I'd never find one. I've never found anyone who really enjoyed sex, and particularly no one else who is as open and... ' Steve found himself at a loss for words.

Sara looked up at him. "Promiscuous?' she suggested.

"No, that's not what I mean, ' Steve said with a smile and a kiss on her nose that slid to her lips. "But I do mean that one thing I love about you is your willingness to fuck just about anyone you like. You do, don't you? I'm right about that?'

"Yes. You asked me about that once before. I have six guys I fuck on a regular schedule, and a bunch of other guys I fuck when I can. And a while ago, I learned to eat pussy, as long as we're being wide open about this. But what in hell has my being an easy lay got to do with it? Maybe you better start at the beginning, Steve.'

Sara rolled over, letting Steve's penis slip out of her. She rose from the bed. "I've got to pee. Why don't you open one bottle of wine and ice the other?' She went off to the bathroom, leaving the door open as she sat on the toilet. Steve brought the bottle of wine into the bathroom and opened it there. When Sara had finished wiping herself, he handed her a glass. Sara rose, flushed, and took a sip of wine. She moved close to Steve, pressing her body against him, grabbing his penis with her free hand, and said "I want this back inside me as soon as possible, you know. Kiss me.'

The kiss was brief, and when they reached the bed again, Steve slipped his limp member into her still-wet vagina. They arranged pillows and settled in to talk, still joined at the hips, the bottle of wine not far away.

"I'm going to take you at your word, Sara, and start at the beginning, ' Steve said.

"The first time I woke up with a hard-on, I played with it until I came. I jerked off every chance I got after that. But, I really didn't know what my cock was for. My folks never told me, and I wasn't the kind of kid that hung around with the guys enough to find out from them. Probably they didn't know either.

"When I started going out with girls, they got real upset when I tried anything with them, like playing with their breasts, or anything. At least for a while. Then, when I was about sixteen, one girl let me screw her and I discovered what that was about. I loved it, and I wanted to do it all the time, instead of pulling on my pud. But, the girl who let me do it the first time didn't want to do it as often as I did, and she finally dropped me.

"I found another girl, and we fucked for a while, just about every afternoon after school. And then I noticed that there were a lot of girls, and they were almost all of them worth fucking. I started to play the field, and it got to where I was screwing about seven or eight girls on a pretty regular basis. I loved it, and they didn't object. One or two of them wanted me to be more exclusive, but I didn't want to limit myself, and they either gave in or went away.'

"You must have been a real charmer, Steve, ' Sara said. "Fuck 'em and leave 'em if they don't like it as often as you want.' She hugged him as she said it to cushion the effect of her words.

"In a way, you're right, Sara. But, I learned pretty quick that you've got to like a person to have good sex with them, and you've got to treat them right if you want to keep on. It works both ways, too. Some of the girls I knew in college were real cock-busters. Screw you and then kick you in the balls one way or another.

"Anyway, I found out that if I only fucked girls I liked and made sure they knew I liked them, I had a pretty good sex life. But I wanted more. I wanted a long-term relationship. So about two years out of college, I married the girl I liked the most.'

"What went wrong?' Sara asked.

"A couple of things. I liked Alicia a lot. In fact, I loved her. We'd been lovers for about three years, and she never complained about my going with other girls, even though she knew perfectly well I was fucking them. For all I know, she had other guys as well, but I don't know for sure — I just assumed she did, and she knew it.'

"Getting married changed that, right?' Sara asked.

"Yeah. Now I was her property, I guess, and I couldn't look at anyone else. Now understand me, when I promised, in the marriage ceremony, to be faithful to her, I meant it. But it didn't work out that way.

"At first it was all right. We made love like minks in springtime for months after the wedding, just about as often as we were physically able — and I loved it. But then Alicia told me she wasn't enjoying it any more, and she wanted to slow down, not have sex so often. I did everything I could to turn her on, to make sex with her as good as possible, but she really just wasn't that interested.

"Now I was just as interested as ever. Maybe more, because — well, you know that a long-term relationship tells you how to please someone even better. And I nearly went nuts, with a hard-on all the time and jerking off in the men's room at work.'

"And then, you started fucking other girls.'

"Well, that did happen once. On a trip I ran into one of my girls from college, and we went at it until we were both sore. But I felt bad about it, and I made sure it didn't happen again.

"No, what really happened was that, one day, Alicia asked me for a divorce. When I asked her why she told me she couldn't take my constant sexual attention. She'd always been willing enough before, but suddenly she wasn't interested, and she even told me that, now that she was grown up, she didn't need to fuck like a teenager any more.

"I thought I was going crazy. I mean, here I was, horny all the time, and she was too grown up for sex. We got the divorce and I went back to keeping a stable of girls.'

"That sounds real great, Steve, a stable of mares always ready to fuck.' Sara sipped her wine and twisted to reach for the bottle and pour more for Steve. Steve took the opportunity to bend down and inhale her nipple.

"Sort of like your stud farm, Sara, ' he retorted. "The trouble is, I've never been happy with it. I've wanted someone I could love, but who likes sex the way I do — lots of it, and lots of variety — yet someone I can respect.'

"And you're telling me that you respect me? Me, who has six guys I fuck every week, and a list of extras in case of emergency. Someone who'd go to bed with you the first time we go out and fuck two of your friends into the bargain. I don't get it, Steve. I have a hard time respecting myself some days.'

"What I love about you, Sara, is that you can say to me that you have six guys you fuck and all that. You don't hide it; you don't apologize for it. You obviously like it. And I know, as sure as my cock is in your cunt right now, that you're always going to need lots of fucking and lots of different men. Even if you do love me as you say.'

Sara drained her glass and put it aside. She pulled herself tight against Steve's chest and grabbed his ass, making him slide deeper inside her. "Oh, Steve, I don't know how you know me so well. I can get along without getting laid every day if I have to, but I don't like it. I can get along without a lot of different lovers, but I really like it a lot, having different men. And I like them, too, as people. I love them, Steve, I really do. I love all six of my guys, each in his own way, even though I'm not in love with any of them. And I've learned, in the last few weeks, that I'm not alone. There's lots of other men and women like us.

"A friend of mine explained it. I've got hot pants, Steve. I was born that way. I'll fuck anyone I like well enough, and it isn't hard to like most people. It's taken me all this time to figure out that it's just the way I am, and there's nothing wrong about it. And since I can't change it, I might as well enjoy it. And I do love you, Steve. Can you believe that? I'm in love with you. Even though I'll be fucking Jerry tomorrow night and Milton on Wednesday and loving it?'

"Yes, I can, Sara. I was fucking Lois last night, and it was great. I like her a lot, just the way you like your guys. When we were done, before we fell asleep, I thought of you probably getting laid, too. And I knew I'm in love with you. It doesn't have to make sense, Sara. It's just that we're so much alike. We both like the same thing.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.