Simply Sara - Cover

Simply Sara

Copyright© 2004 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Sara Compton is a beautiful, capable woman who has problems with her sexuality. She needs a lot of sex, and a lot of variety, and she's sure there's something wrong with that. This is the story of how Sara learns to deal with her problem,and finds a new life as well.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Sam Wolff stood in the open doorway with a flower in his hand. It was a bedraggled daisy, but he handed it to Sara as though it were a rose.

"A gift, fair lady, ' he said, bowing nakedly. "For your beauty and your kind invitation.'

Sara curtsied deeply, holding an imaginary skirt wide in her hand. "Thank you, kind sir, will you come in?'

She took the flower from Sam and closed the door behind him. Then, she laid the flower on the table and threw the towel around his neck, using it to draw him close so she could kiss him. Their bodies rubbed each other for a long time, and when they parted, Sam was half erect.

"You do that well, too, Sara, ' he said with a smile.

"Sam, I want to get to know you. Let's get ourselves a drink. What will you have?'

She led the way to the kitchen, where she plopped her daisy in a glass of water and poured red wine for both of them: his request. They returned to the living room, where Sara dropped into a corner of the sofa. Sam sat at the other end, his feet upon the table in front of them. He raised his glass to her. They both sipped for a while without speaking.

"Who are you, Sam?' Sara finally said, "and how do you get to be a happy opportunist?'

"Simple, ' Sam replied. "I was frightened by responsibility at an early age and I've avoided it ever since. I've never married, I screw every woman who looks like it will be worth the effort, and I've made a lot of money by taking advantage of opportunities other people have hesitated at. Nothing illegal, but not always terribly ethical, either. How are you different from me?'

"Sorry, I guess I wasn't exactly subtle. Your question deserves an answer, but I'm not sure I know how I'm different, or even if I am. I was thinking about it just now, and I don't screw just anybody and I don't screw people I don't respect. At least, not very often. That explains why I ditched the orgy. Oh, and I don't have my period, if you care.

"Otherwise, I've worked hard for what I've got, which isn't much yet, but one day it will be. I'm good at what I do. In the office, in the real world and in bed. How's that?'

"First, it's honest, and it's a good try at putting together something most people never think about. Tell me how you got that way.'

They sat talking for quite a while, and Sara got up to find more wine and bring in snacks. Sam helped when he could, stayed out of the way when he couldn't. When they sat back on the sofa, Sara settled down next to Sam, her body touching him. He put his arm around her and she snuggled into his armpit and put his hand on her breast. Sam's caresses aroused Sara, and, after a while, they were necking as much as they were talking. Finally, Sara got up and took Sam's empty glass and her own into the kitchen. She rinsed the few dishes and put them into the dishwasher. Sam leaned against the counter beside her as she worked, his hands touching and gently stimulating her breasts, her neck, her thighs. Sara took his hand and led him to the bedroom.

When they had lain down and kissed deeply, Sara said, "Sam, a woman I know told me something today I want to try out, Okay? I want to try and deep throat you.'

Sam was already hard, and he threw his arms wide as Sara sat above him. "I'm yours, ' he said, laughing.

Sara took his penis and put it in her mouth, wetting it and working it in and out of her lips. Then, recalling what Faith had told her, she told herself, 'I'm not going to gag'. She thrust her head down on it until it went deeply into the back of her throat. She gagged, pulling her head up. Her throat felt funny. She looked at Sam, who seemed concerned.

"Sorry, didn't work that time. You all right?' she asked.

"Oh, sure. Are you? You don't have to do this, you know.'

"I know, but it's something I want to learn, if you'll be patient with me.' Sara bent back over him. This time, she knew what it was going to feel like and she was able to control the gagging feeling for a moment, sliding Sam deeper into her throat than she had been able to before. She rested again, and looked at Sam, who was grinning broadly.

"You son of a bitch, ' Sara said with a grin, "you're enjoying every bit of this.'

Sam sobered, but only slightly. "If you're not, quit, ' he said.

Sara nodded and took him in her mouth again. This time, she slid his hard penis gently into her throat as far as she could manage, then back out again, and took a breath before repeating the exercise. The gag reflex was still there, but she could control it.

"This gets easier as you go along, ' she observed.

"For you, maybe, ' Sam said, "but you keep that up and I'll dump a load down your throat before you know it.'

Sara was delighted. "Is it really that good?' she asked, then dove onto him again, this time giving him three deep thrusts that ended with her nose in his pubic hair for just a second before she pulled back to breathe.

"Oh, God, yes.' Sam said as he struggled to control himself.

"What's the matter, don't you want to come?' Sara asked him.

"Well sure, but I want to fuck you, too, ' Sam said. There was sweat on his forehead.

"Listen, just let things take their course, ' Sara suggested. "We've got all night, haven't we?' Then she went back to work on Sam's penis. This time, Sara was determined to finish the job. She slid Sam deep into her throat and back out again, taking a breath. Then, she began a regular rhythm, taking it so deep in her throat that she bumped her nose on his pubic bone, breathing when she needed to. Sam writhed beneath her, taking her head in his hands gently as she rose and fell above him. He moaned and finally erupted in Sara's throat. At first she swallowed frantically, but then she pulled up, letting his sperm flood her mouth, tasting it as she swallowed. For quite a while no one spoke.

"Was that really the first time you did that?' Sam asked, his breathing slowing.

"Yes, and I really like it, especially the way it makes you go nuts. But... '

"But what?'

"Well, when you come in my throat like that, I can't taste it, and I like the taste of come. I'll just have to change the way I do it, I guess.'

"You can do anything you want, as long as you do it often, Sara. Practice makes perfect, you know, ' Sam said. He pulled her up to lie beside him and kissed her, caressing her and telling her with his hands how great he felt.

Some time later, Sara tried it again, this time attempting to swallow when he was deep in her throat. Sam told her the feeling was incredible, but she didn't let him come. Instead, she made him screw her for a very long time, which he was more than willing to do. The last thing Sara remembered was the feeling of Sam's penis in her from behind. He had finally come and she had had what must have been her four hundredth orgasm. He was still there, just inside her, when the morning sun roused her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.