Bathroom Break - Cover

Bathroom Break

by Bailer

Copyright© 2004 by Bailer

Erotica Sex Story: Jay is bursting for the toilet during a boring business meeting. However, this bathroom break will relieve him a lot more than any other before...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

It had been a long day at work and this board meeting was so boring. I, Jay Matthews, stared down into the shining, polished boardroom table. I saw myself rubbing my deep brown eyes and ruffling my short, dark hair. I was bursting for the toilet, but thank goodness that the meeting had nearly finished. It was something about performance related targets, but I didn't really care, I just phased out.

But as soon as the meeting was over, I practically ran to the toilets. However, in my work, I'm lucky enough to have unisex toilets, so occassionally if you're fortunate, you can see women leaning over the sinks to fix their make up, giving a great outline of their beautiful asses, or even a thong poking out the top of a skirt. If you're really lucky, you can get one woman who re-adjusts her breasts to make them appear bigger!

But on this occassion, I went straight for the first cubicle. I was concentrating on thinking how good it would feel to release the pressure. However, as I closed the door behind me, I realised there was someone in here with me...

I jumped a mile in the air. But as I turned, I was greeted with the sight of my good colleague, Sonia, with her skirt and panties bunched around her ankles and two fingers of her right hand buried in her shaven cunt.

I stood there stunned. Both of us did. The situation was so erotic but so embarressing.

"I... I, I'm so sorry, I didn't realise anyone was in here..." I managed to stutter out.

"It's ok, it's my fault." Sonia replied. I felt I should leave, but I couldn't move, the sight was too entrancing.

I eventually snapped out of my stupor and began to move to leave.

"You don't have to..." Sonia trailed off.

I turned around, smiling, looking at my feet. When I managed to look into her eyes, I could see the lust as she bit her lower lip. I locked the door once again as Sonia began sliding her fingers in and out of her now sopping cunt.

Instantly, my prick started to grow in my pants as my sexy colleague proceeded to masturbate in front of me. Quiet slurping noises echoed around the cubicle from the constant thrusting of Sonia. Her breathing grew heavier, as did mine. We were both getting off on this, a lot!

I couldn't take it after a while and had to pull my cock out. I was quite hard, and the situation wasn't doing anything to calm it down. As I started to stroke it to the beautiful sight of Sonia's nakedness, drops of precum escaped from the head.

On seeing this, Sonia looked at it like food for a starving animal.

"Can I... can I touch it?" she asked nervously. I simply smiled and nodded.

She tentatively reached out, and as she smeared the precum into the head. I gasped sharply with the sensation.

"Sorry..." she said, apologising.

"What for? It feels great..." I replied. Smiling, she leaned forward and took the head into her mouth. She worked it down further until she had about half of my length in her mouth, and it felt great.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.