Schoolgirl Slapdown

by Big Billie

Copyright© 2004 by Big Billie

Erotica Sex Story: It is the 1960s in England's beautiful southern counties. Six young ladies from an exclusive girl's boarding school have been caught drinking under-age in the village pub, and must now pay the price; they are to be slippered by their gym mistress, Sally Trubshawe. Dave Henderson, the local beat bobby, is sent along by the local magistrate to see justice is done. Dave already fancies Sally; but now, in her role as kinky female dominatrix, she really blows his mind

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Spanking   .

A Sally Trubshawe Henderson Story

© Big Billie 2002 and 2004. Not to be distributed or sold for monetary gain.

Author's Statement: Big Billie is opposed to spanking except for consenting adults. However, spanking sexually excites him, so he writes about it.


Author's Prologue

From a very young age the spanking of females has excited me. I remember a conversation when I was at Infant School in England and about 7 or 8 years old. One of the girls in my class told me that a woman who taught the older girls would pull their knickers down and smack their bare bottoms. Her older sister, she claimed, had suffered this very indignity, and her father had come into school to complain about it.

"What did he say?" I asked, appalled but also fascinated.

The little girl seemed to be as sexually stimulated as I was. "He said" (delightful girlish giggle) "why did you pull her knickers down and smack her bare bum?"

Well, young as I was, the thought of a big 11-year-old girl in Primary School being punished like that really turned me on.

A few years later, when I myself was at Primary School, I learnt what I had already suspected; the teacher in question did not actually take down girls' knickers. But she was very fond of pulling up their dresses and knicker legs and slapping them on the backs of their bare thighs. Many of these spankings occurred in the playground, in full view of the whole school, and they seemed to be inflicted for the slightest reason. She used to punish the boys in a similar fashion, but luckily she was never my class teacher and I managed to avoid her chastisement.

At the age of 11 I went to an all boys grammar school, and had no further direct experience of the disciplining of schoolgirls. One of my friends, however, stayed on at secondary modern, and he gave me graphic accounts of how the lads in the boys' school were disciplined. Sometimes it was a cane on the hand, but the punishment that he and his fellow pupils disliked most was the slipper. One disciplinarian in particular, he told me, was his class teacher for 2 consecutive years, and he used to spank miscreants with large, thin, light, floppy gym pump from the age of 11 until they left school at 15. And the older and the bigger they were, the sharper they caught it.

"At first it was usually 4, and occasionally 6; but now it is always 6, and usually 8."

Then my friend described the disciplinarian's modus operandi: "He'll give you one. Then he'll just give it enough time to tingle. Then he'll give you another. And so it goes on."

My friend said that he preferred the cane across the hand, even though it was very painful.

"You feel such a fool having to bend over, and then when you rub your arse afterwards."

"Don't rub it?" I enquired tentatively.

"Ah," he replied ruefully. "But it hurts."

I sympathised with my friend. I wished that he did not have to endure such treatment, and I was very grateful that such regular, everyday physical punishment was not inflicted on me; but I found the prospect of young ladies taking spankings like that very stimulating.

When I was just 16 I read a letter in a local paper. I can still, all these years later, recall it word for word. The headline was "Spanked at Seventeen" and the letter ran as follows:

"Sir,

"I am a 17-year-old shorthand typist, and when I misbehave my mother puts me across her knee and spanks me with a slipper.

"Apart from the pain involved I find this humiliating, as I feel I am far to old to be treated like this.

"None of my friends receives spankings, and I would like to know if any other of your teenaged readers are ever punished in this way."

Now, even at the time I realised that the letter was probably written by some dirty old pervert who was hoping to get his rocks off from the responses. But, even so, I found it incredibly exciting. Indeed, all through my life, the spanking of females has held me enthralled for reasons that I am completely unable to rationalise or explain.

My dear readers of Stories Online, I hope that at least some of you share my sexual proclivities, and that you enjoy my stories.

Comments and emails are, of course, always welcome.


Story

I first met my wife, Sally Trubshawe, as she then was, in the late 1960's. She was teaching gymnastics and geography at a small but select girls' boarding school in the southern counties of England. I was at that time a uniformed policeman. In fact, I was the village beat bobby. We met at the local squash club and I was immediately attracted to her. She was petite, dark, fit, sporty and very sexy. Luckily for me, there were no other lady players as good as her, so she used to play against some of the men. I played against her as often as I could, and I always tried to buy her a drink and to chat her up afterwards. Although I usually managed to win our games, it was obvious that she was a much better player as a woman than I was as a man. This, for me, added to her charms, but I was always very gauche with ladies, and I was too dim to see that she fancied me as much as I fancied her.

Now, as you can imagine, we did not get much trouble from the girls' school. A lot of the girls were from rich families, and some of the older ones owned their own motorcars. There was thus the odd incident of illegal parking or speeding but this was always dealt with informally via a quiet word with the headmistress.

Now, however, six of the girls had been caught drinking under age (they were 16 and 17) in the village pub. I myself took a lenient view of this, and would have let it pass with the usual quiet word to the headmistress. But I could not do that since one of the local JPs, who had been in the pub at the time, had complained and had identified the culprits. It was only with the greatest difficulty that the headmistress had prevailed upon the complainant to allow her to deal with the matter internally, and even then he had insisted that, in addition, I should go along, in full regalia, to put the frighteners on. He also gave me strict orders that I was to give him a full report afterwards on the disciplinary measures which had been taken.

I arrived at the headmistress's study to find six young ladies already lined up outside it. When I entered I discovered that the headmistress was not alone. She had Sally with her. Miss Trubshawe, said the headmistress, was the Dean of Discipline and she would be dealing with the miscreants. The headmistress then left, adding as she went that she hoped that the action which Sally would be taking met with my approval.

When we were on our own, Sally asked me to sit behind the headmistress's desk and to look very imposing and judicial. I did this, putting my bobby's helmet on the end of the table for added effect. Sally then sat down beside me and explained what she intended to do. She would, she said, haul the offenders in separately, one at a time. Sally would then interrogate them and ball them out, calling on me for moral and verbal support. Each girl, said Sally, would then be disciplined. She did not explain what she meant by this, but, as you can imagine, my interest was immediately aroused!

Sally then called in the first victim. Her name was Linda Brown. Linda, as I was later to discover, was the stuff of which Sally's disciplinary fantasies are made. She was big, tall, meaty and strapping. She had long straight dark brown hair and a pear-shaped figure. Even through her school uniform I could see that her breasts were fairly small, but firm, pert and sexy. Although much of Linda's other charms was not as yet revealed to me I could also observe through her clothing that her waist was trim, and that her broad hips tapered out from it beautifully.

Sally made Linda stand on a small red mat in front of the desk at which I was sitting. Then she started questioning her about her misdemeanour. She asked whether Linda was aware that visits to pubs were strictly forbidden by both the school rules and the law. She asked her if she knew what the legal penalties were. Linda stuttered and stumbled over her answers, and blushed a deep red right to the roots of her hair. Then Sally asked me whether I intended to haul Linda up before the magistrates. I, of course, really hammed it up as previously requested. I stressed the serious nature of the offence and, in great detail, the severity of the legal penalties. I said that I would probably have to bring charges because I would get into trouble myself if I did not. I knew, I added in a sober tone of voice, just how seriously the JPs viewed this sort of thing.

Sally then turned to Linda and asked her if she had anything to say in her defence. Linda, still blushing profusely, shook her head.

"Well, Linda", said Sally. "I will tell you what I intend to do. You have flagrantly violated school rules. You clearly have to be punished for that, and I intend to carry out that punishment now. I am asking PC Henderson to witness it. When it is over, I will ask him whether, in the light of what he has seen, he is prepared to exercise discretion and let you off. And I very much hope, for your sake and the sake of the school's good name, that he is lenient and that he is prepared to consider that the discipline that I have given you is sufficient. But enough talk. Please fetch me my slipper. It is on the window sill behind you."

This was the very first hint that I had been given about what Sally was going to do. As Linda dutifully turned to do as she was bid, I eyed up her figure admiringly, slipped my hand into my pocket and gently started to rub my willie through my trousers. Willie himself, understandably in the circumstances, was already beginning to stiffen up as Linda collected the large gentleman's plimsoll as instructed, and handed it to Sally. "Stand on the red mat again, please. Now, face the wall, straighten your legs and touch your toes."

I was completely stunned by what happened next. Linda turned through 180 degrees to face the wall, which was directly opposite my desk. She bent over obediently as ordered. Sally then rose from her seat and positioned herself at Linda's side adjacent to her bottom. Next Sally put down the slipper on the desk, took the hem of Linda's gymslip between the thumbs and forefingers of both hands, and lifted it over her back to reveal to me Linda's well-developed, beknickered bottom. There was a large window behind my chair, and through it a bright sun shone directly onto Linda's voluptuous derriére, which was excellently positioned, full on, for me to get a perfect view of it.

Linda was wearing bottle green gym knickers. They were stretched tightly over her bottom in the most sexy and revealing fashion. Linda's bare thighs, I noted, were long, meaty and nubile, and her calves were beautifully shapely. Then, as my cock stood rock hard in my underpants at these salacious developments, Sally administered her coup de grace. She slipped her two forefingers under the waist elastic of Linda's knickers at her two hipbones, and pulled outwards and downwards. The result was that Linda's knickers ended up around her knees and her completely bare bottom, illuminated by the bright rays of the sun, was revealed to my excited gaze in all its nubile and naked splendour.

As you can imagine, I was utterly stunned by the sight before my eyes. There, gazing past the crotch between the two cheeks of Linda's bottom, I had a clear view of two plump hairy labial lips with the cunt slit between them. The pubic hair was thick, black and curly and sprouted downward and outwards from the rear of the pussy, forming a bushy little ball hanging beneath and between the two big, meaty, pear shaped buttocks. But that was not all. As Linda bent and stretched forward her plump, meaty outer labia were pushed together and apart. They pouted ever so slightly open to reveal a thin, serrated vertical line of delicate coral pink pussy skin on the inside edges of her cunt lips. To use one of Sally's Cheshire expressions, my eyes stood out like chapel hat pegs as I leered lasciviously at the victim's naked rump and pussy. I could not believe my luck, and I very nearly ejaculated into my underpants there and then. But, for the moment, I merely kept my right hand in my trouser pocket and gently rubbed and massaged my cock which by now was throbbing hard, and as stiff as a poker.

The first thing that Sally did was to make sure that Linda was bending over to her satisfaction. Sally's favourite part of the female anatomy, as I believe she has told you, is the plump sexy cunt meat where a young lady's bum curves round to her pussy crack. Just above the tops of the thighs, where the rump is beautifully tender and meaty, and right across the back of the pussy hairs, is where she likes her slipper to slap home. She herself refers to the target area as the soft undercarriage, and tells me that she likes to line up her slipper and takes aim at the bushy furball of pubic hair that sprouts from between the buttocks at that point.

Well, unfortunately for Linda, it was now the turn of her hairy pussy meat to be the epicentre of Sally's sexy assault. She started with some wicked little tail flicks, as she usually does. Crack!

"Come on, girl. Stretch and bend. Your can do better than that."

Sally sharply flicked the slipper across her victim's cunt meat to encourage her to bend over further. Linda's buttocks shuddered provocatively and, after a few seconds, the sexy pink imprint of Sally's slipper appeared, clearly visible across her bare bum.

Linda had been flicked with the pump much as a skittish filly is slapped with a riding crop, and it was clear that she disliked it intensely. She pushed her fingers towards her toes, sweating and straining to avoid a second slap.

But all in vain! Crack!

"No! Now pay attention and listen to me. I want you to bend over further. Go on! Bend and stretch! Or else! You know that is just not good enough."

This time the flick was to exactly the same part of the bum, right across the back of the pussy hairs. It was also just that little bit harder. Linda's bare bottom wobbled again in the most sexy and alluring fashion, and a second pink mark was imprinted more or less exactly on top of the first one. The victim drew her breath in sharply at the force of the blow and then started grunting and panting as she strained madly to comply with her tormentor's instructions.

Sally, for her part, put her hand on the back of Linda's neck and gently pushed it downwards. I must admit that I felt rather sorry for Linda. She clearly hated these infuriating and humiliating little smacks. What she did not want to take, more than anything else in the world at that moment, was another one of them. But take another one she did, and again it was exactly where she least wanted to take it. Crack!

This third flick, in its turn, was just that little bit sharper and sexier than flick number two. Wobble, sting, tingle went Linda's big, sexy, meaty bottom. By now a note of exasperation was creeping into Sally's voice.

"Linda! Are you being deliberately disobedient? You are beginning to annoy me!"

Poor Linda. She did not want to take any more of those flicks, and in her determination to avoid that fate she gasped and grunted as she stretched and pushed her fingers to the floor.

By now Sally could hardly claim that Linda was not at least trying to bend over to the best of her ability. But, unfortunately for the victim, she was caught out on another rap. Crack!

"Right, madam. Now you have really annoyed me. How dare you bend your knees when you have been specifically told to keep your legs straight. If you do not shape up pronto you will regret it. You can have this either the hard or the easy way."

The fourth slap that preceded these remarks was a really mean and spiteful one. It rang out like a pistol shot. The victim's buttocks shuddered invitingly. Wow! What would I not have given, there and then, to shove my stiff, throbbing cock between those two pink, tingling, meaty buttocks and into Linda's hairy cunt slot! This time the slap was a lot harder than the previous three. Linda was clearly shocked at its force, and she let out a sharp cry.

"Ouch!"

"Well", concluded Sally. "That still isn't good enough. I might just be persuaded to let you off if you hold it there, young lady, but at the least sign of relaxation I'll dish out something for you to really remember me by. This is your last warning. The slightest let up, madam, and you will catch it hard. By God, but I will give you something to make you feel sorry for yourself and no mistake!"

In response to these words, Linda continued to grunt, sweat and strain to touch the floor while flexing and tightening the muscles in her calves and thighs to keep her legs as stiff and straight as she possibly could.

The effect of all this, as you can imagine, was to highlight and emphasise the shapeliness of her legs beautifully. Her shapely calves were tensed and taut, and the muscles and tendons in her long meaty thighs were pulled tight to display perfectly the two delicate hollows on the inside of each of her thighs, where they rose to meet her vulva. Wow! I was stunned!

As you can imagine, dear reader, the consequences of all this for my poor old willie were devastating: the kinky verbals; the big, strapping, sexy lady with her bare bum and her hairy cunt slot embarrassingly displayed, in translucent sunlight, to my enraptured gaze; the sharp slaps across the lady's bare bottom; the loud, high pitched crack of slipper onto naked, unprotected cunt meat; the quivering buttocks; the red marks across the back of the victim's pussy; the embarrassment, frustration, anger and distress of the young lady herself; the bold, saucy and uncompromising performance of Sally; all these drove me into paroxysms of sexual ecstasy, and it took all my self control to prevent myself from coming off.

Meanwhile, I was paying the price for my unnatural self-restraint as I began to feel a dull, throbbing ache in my bollocks, which I knew could only ultimately be relieved by the explosive pleasure of orgasm.

And then the stunning truth hit me. This was not the end of Linda's chastisement. It was scarcely even the beginning!

"Right", said Sally, "Provided that you have now learned your lesson and are prepared to stop being insolent, we can begin!"

Before the fun started in earnest, however, Sally delivered a short sharp lecture, to Linda's bottom rather than to her face, on the evils of drink, the behaviour befitting a young lady, the seriousness of bringing into disrepute the traditions and high reputation of the school, etc., etc. Then she stressed the illegality of Linda's offence, and of how much damage it would do to the school's reputation if the incident got into the magistrate's court and thence into the press.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.