Confessions - Cover

Confessions

Copyright© 2004 by John Baird

Chapter 2: Kissing Kin

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Kissing Kin - Irene is a 'nice girl' who is nice to her older brother and, when she takes her first job is very nice to her happily married boss.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Bill's Story - Part 2

I guess I probably thought too much and too often about what I had done with my sister. I was truly distraught and sorry and consumed by guilt. She was only fourteen years old, still a child. How could I have done such a thing... or allowed her to do what she did?

Despite, or maybe because of my thoughts I found that my dreams were of Irene. Not good dreams. She was my little sister and she always wanted to see and hold my penis. In my dreams, that is. And I'd wake up just as the little girl... she was under twelve in my dreams... was about to take me in her mouth.

In the daytime I was embarrassed to look at my sister. It's a wonder that our parents didn't see it. But Irene acted as if nothing untoward had happened. I knew she didn't date... we lived out in the country and she rode a school bus to and from school. I wondered how her schoolmates looked at her. Did they imagine those full, soft lips wrapped around their schoolboy cocks? Did she ever get that hot-eyed look she'd had when I was fingering her when somebody else could see her?

If Cindy hadn't continued to be a bitch everything might have turned out all right but she remained recalcitrant and things went from bad to worse between my kid sister and me.

Friday again but I didn't have a date. Irene and I were alone together in the big, old farmhouse for the first time since she'd shocked me by giving me a handjob. I knew she was young and innocent and that she trusted me so I had to be extra careful. I started drinking beer as soon as our parents left. I was determined to get drunk and sleepy. And I did, sitting in front of the TV on the sofa where I'd taken advantage of my young sister.

I don't think I slept long before I became aware that I had company. I raised my heavy eyelids to see Irene sitting beside me looking at a magazine. For a moment I didn't realize what magazine it was but then I saw and the shock awakened me fully. Awakened me but didn't make me sober.

"My God Irene! No! Give that to me!" I said sharply as I tried to grab the glossy, photo-filled porn mag from her but she easily kept it away from me.

"Why Bill? Why can't I look at this? You do... and I know you let Cindy look at it too."

"It's not the same Irene. You're only fourteen years old."

"Yeah, but I'm old enough. You know that. You know how I came when you played with me," and before I could stop her she'd slipped her warm hand under my sweatpants to grasp my already swelling tool.

"Stop it Irene!" I spoke sharply but I know I made no attempt to remove her hand.

"Hee Hee. You don't really want me to, do you Bill," and then my fourteen year old sister was pulling my hand between her legs to her bushy pussy.

As I said, I'd been drinking. My sister's hand was warm and it felt good as she wrapped her fingers around my cock and began to pump. I knew it was sinful and very, very wrong but I surrendered to my blossoming lust and pushed my sweats down so that she had full access to my sex-hungry tool.

The skin mag she'd had was open beside us on the sofa and I saw what she had been looking at. The picture on one page was of a pretty, busty girl kneeling and sucking a cock and opposite it was the picture of a man with his head buried between the girl's widespread legs. And Irene's head suddenly lowered to my groin and I felt the moist, hot softness of her lips enclosing the tip of my prick.

"Oohhh nooo Irene," I moaned but no was the farthest word from my thoughts. Cindy had sucked me briefly a couple of times but that was all.

"You like it, don't you Bill," my sister said softly as she looked up at me. "I can tell that you like it. Let me do it... please?"

"Oh God," was all I could say as her head dipped again and I felt the exciting touch of her oral caress. I guess the awful pictures she'd seen had caused her to act the way she was and, despite my excitement, a rush of guilt washed over me.

I just sat there for a minute or so and guiltily allowed my kid sister to suck my cock while my fingers teased her wet, pulpy pussy. I didn't want her to stop but I really felt shame that I was letting her do this. Cindy had sucked me a couple of times but only with a condom on and the feeling wasn't nearly as intense that way. Now Irene's mouth was in the most intimate contact possible, bare flesh to bare flesh and I knew I had to stop her before it was too late.

Irene was just a fourteen year old girl who was innocent and I'm sure that, except for the pictures that I was responsible for her seeing, she had no idea of what I was about to do. I knew that if I let her continue to suck my cock I'd cum in her mouth and I just couldn't treat her that way... like a whore.

With a moan I pushed my sister away and slid off the sofa onto my knees on the floor. Turning quickly I grabbed her bare knees and spread her full thighs wide apart as I dove between them. I'd done this only once before, a brief and somewhat smelly incursion between Cindy's legs when I tried to get her to let me cum in her mouth. But she wouldn't. My little sister was naked under her shorty nightgown, her virgin pussy mine for the taking. But I'd never do that. Not all the way.

It was different. And wonderful. Irene must have just showered because her pussy had a faint, soapy odor. The thick pelt that covered her genitals was soft and tickly as I pushed my face into it and then my mouth was pressed to the thick, fat fleshrolls of her unusually large cunt.

It was wonderful. My teenaged sister writhed and moaned and pushed her fat pussy up to me. Her hands were on my head, holding me closer as she squirmed. She was wet and oily and my tongue easily found her clitoris which, like her cunt, was unusually large.

I thought I was going to smother. My kid sister's firm thighs were clenched tightly around my ears and she was pulling my head closer with her hands. I could hear her cries although the flesh of her thighs around my ears muffled the sound. Then her cuntflesh seemed to convulse, to writhe and bulge against my mouth as she held me in a virtual stranglehold with hands and legs. Yes! Oh God yes. She was cumming!

As my kid sister came down from her climax her leg-grip loosened, her hands fell away from my head and she sat there whimpering and panting. I sprawled on the floor feeling guilty but also pleased that I'd given my sibling such obvious pleasure.

I ached. My balls felt swollen like balloons as I lay back on the carpet. She'd really see something when I let her give me another handjob tonight. It would be all right I thought although I still felt guilty. And then my kid sister was kneeling between my legs and her intent was obvious.

"Please Irene... don't. Don't do that. I don't trust myself."

"But you did it for me, Bill. It was the most wonderful thing I ever felt. Let me? Please let me?"

"But... but... just for a moment, Irene. Just a few seconds."

She lowered her head but she was still looking at me as she flicked out her tongue against the shiny, purple knob. "Don't worry, Bro. I can tell that you're close and I sure don't want that stuff in my mouth." She dipped her head lower and took three inches of my cock into her mouth.

I'd never seen anything as sexy as my kid sister's full, red lips stretched around my throbbing tool. And the way she looked at me with her big, brown eyes added to the sexiness. It was like she was teasing me.

"Tell me when you're ready," she said as she raised her head for a moment. "Mmph... easy... not too deep," she cautioned but her gentle protests served only to excite me further. I began to fuck up into her wetly nursing maw and I felt her hot saliva dripping from her lips onto the base of my cock.

"Mmmph... glangh," she gagged when the tip of my cock bumped the back of her throat. "Please Bill... shluurrpp," and she sucked wetly and noisily. "Wanta shee you shoot... shluurrp... finish with my handsh."

The pleasurable sensations from her hot, wet mouth were intense. I didn't want her to stop. Not for any reason. I placed my hands on the back of her head and pushed her down while I fucked up faster. She sort of gurgled as she looked at me and, as if she knew what I wanted, her lips and tongue massaged my cock with surprising skill.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.