Katherine Heigels's Close Encounter of the Wolf Kind - Cover

Katherine Heigels's Close Encounter of the Wolf Kind

Copyright© 2004 by RedLobo 69

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The Star of Roswell High has a close encounter of the beast kind

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Celebrity   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

She had done her best, after all. She was just a single human surrounded by this hulking brutes, while Black wolf was obviously a dangerous, brutal beast what sort of defense could a weak, woman like herself present?"Please - please... what are you trying to do to me?" she continued to wail helplessly as he forced her to crawl on all fours over the rough rocky ground into the centre of the hollow, her long hair streaming all over her neck, shoulders, and back, her large breasts swaying and jiggling over the forest floor, her naked buttocks waving high in the air.Black Fang drooled as his eyes fastened on her fleshy white ass cheeks. Growling low in his throat with desire, he got up on his hind legs and staggered forward awkwardly, his feet digging deeply into the softness of the loam, until he was able to clamp his forelegs firmly onto her smoothly muscled long back.The feel of his forepaws on her bare back drove a forsaken moan from Katherines throat.

Even in her heart-broken humiliation, Katherine couldn't ignore the quickly aroused sensations of desire the wolf's power over her body brought to her loins She could feel the saliva growing in her mouth, and her cunt was flowing copiously in heady expectation of some lewd behavior. But what? What was it she was expecting? In back of her, she had given herself willingly to Kaizer but this was completley diffrent Black Fang's large cone-shaped hardness had emerged like a red hot branding iron, shining and wet. It jiggled and jerked in the air before the panting, slavering wolf could finally locate the wetly heated cleft between Katherine's buttocks.

It was a mixture of crushed love, shameful subjugation, and unrestrainable growing lust that filled Katherine as she felt the wet, beveled tip of his long, thick hardness probing at the moistened mouthof her tremoring vagina! It slipped and danced in this tightly clenched portal, dredging gasps of pure terror from the voluptuous platinum-tressed actress. The wolf snarled menacingly to freeze her into position, and then began working the slimly pointed organ up toward her fearfully puckering rectal hole.Katherine felt as if she was going to faint. Black Fang's was the first penis she'd ever felt in such a highly localized and personal portion of her virginal anatomy. Its touch sent instinctive waves of longing echoing through her sensually awakening loins and anal canal in a natural female reaction. She couldn't seem to help herself. Despite the fact that she was terrified of what was going on, there was still that feeling of primitive thrill and heady excitement that she couldn't seem to fight.

It was pure instinct that made her buttocks squirm lewdly backwards in search of his penis, instinct for her body to want her sizzingly anal passage filled. The swollen mounds of her breasts were by now throbbing with desire, her nipples had become elongated and erect. Her entire loins were aflame with obscene desire.Suddenly she could hold herself back no longer. Uttering a savage little cry of pure desire and release, she reached around in back of herself and grabbed Black Fang's long animal penis, pulling it forward so that the tip of it pressed snugly against her tightly clenched little anus.The big wolf slavered and gasped, its haunches still struggling for a firm position in the softness of the hollow. His strong forelegs gripped tightly around her naked waist and hourglass hips, his slippery cock sliding effortlessly forward through her tight elastic anal ring!"Aaaarrrggghhh!" Katherine groaned as the huge instrument began to push away her snugly fitting rectal walls. In spite of the initial discomfort, she pushed her buttocks backward, trying to capture more of the delicious hard instrument.

His long slender hardness seemed to fill up her very soul as it pushed its way slowly through her throbbing, softly resisting nether hole. The pleasurable sock of being filled up with a wolf's large, pulsating animal cock was like nothing she had ever experienced before. Her nibbling anal channel wanted instinctively to gobble it up until it disappeared up inside her belly with Black Fang's soft stomach fur bouncing against the marble smoothness of her backside."Aaaaarrrgghhhh!" her breath coming in ragged gasps.She wiggled backward, trying to impale as much of herself on his wonderfully exciting penis as she could, but the twinges of pain she was beginning to feel forced her to back off it again.Black Fang was relentless, however. Digging into her bare white back savagely with his paws, he grunted, barked, and yelped as he hammered his rigid animal hardness forward into her snug rectal hole yet one more inch.

Katherine's long moonlite white hair hung down to the forest floor, covering her panting, gasping face. Now that the thicker part of the enormous rod of shaft had entered her nether opening, the feeling was not near as sweet as it had been at first. There was some pain as he spread her tender nether hole with his gradually expanding penis. As moist and slick as it was, it was still throbbing with the hard ridges of his swollen veins, and she could feel every last iota of their savage pulsing pressure inside her futilely resisting passage.She groaned as the wolf rammed forward still further. This was not kaizer her gentle lover, this was brute power a breaking of spirit, a symbol of dominancen and control Now it seemed as if he would split her right down the center. Her belly felt as if it were on fire. Still, though, she could feel surges of animal-like pleasure overlapping the agony of her anal channel being sent asunder.

She wanted this, and at the same time she didn't want it. She couldn't make up her mind. It was agonizing, and yet within that agony was a fierce, soul-dissolving sort of pleasure that could not be denied.Meanwhile, Black Fang's saliva was dripping all over her nakedly hunched back, flowing down the indentations along her backbone and into the cleft of her buttocks. Some of it managed to lubricate his wildly pulsating penis, and trickling down the shaft it found its wet way into the crinkled mouth of her anus. As the wolf drew back slightly, worming his penis around in her squirming hot passage, the pain seemed to let up and her backside became somewhat lubricated.Then with one powerful lunge of his haunches, he savagely rammed his long hard penis up into her tightly resisting anus, burying his cock to the hilt in her warm buttery flesh."Afrrrggghhh!" she gargled throatily as his enormous blood engorged cock pushed forward into her softly yielding body.

He was entirely inside of her now, and with an expertness born of long experience with bitch's of the four legged kind, he wormed his slippery organ around her nether passage to drag harsh, broken little cries of ecstasy from her passion-drenched lips.That seemed to act as a cue for the passionately enraged Wolf, and now he began squirming and fucking madly into the sex-crazed young actress, ringing piteous whimpers of insane lust from her open and drooling mouth if was his right as pack leader, though the half-breed had brought the sacrafice two leg it was his right to break her to the pack.His long merciless cock seemed to be growing increasingly within her fire-filled belly, and for a moment the woman thought it was going to plunge in all the way and come out her gasping throat! The resilient flesh of her full, firm breasts rippled and jounced from each jarring impact of his barrage, their pebble-hard nipples rubbing harshly across the gravel of the sacred circle. Overcome now with lewd desire, the helpless blonde found herself grinding backward with a mindless lust, pushing the wide-stretched moons of her helplessly upthrust ass cheeks back onto his slick penis, its pleasure-bringing hardness skewering wildly up into her passion-inflamed anal passage.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.