Katherine Heigels's Close Encounter of the Wolf Kind - Cover

Katherine Heigels's Close Encounter of the Wolf Kind

Copyright© 2004 by RedLobo 69

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The Star of Roswell High has a close encounter of the beast kind

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Celebrity   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

I The animal led her deep into woods, the night air blew gently across her skin increasing the erotic adventure of walking nude through the woods, soon the trail Kaizer was following disappeared and they were soon walking through virgin forest. Kaizer's name tag bounced between Katherine's large breasts raising goosebumps and causing her nipples to harden at this sensation, after a time the trees began to close in, deep folds in the ground appeared like wide moats choked with forest debri and could only be crossed by scrambling down and out again each time she climbed down Katherine found the hollow filled with thick bushes and matted undergrowth each time she clambered out the trees seemed to deeper and darker, after an hour or two Katherine had lost all sense of direction and simply blindly folowed her canine guide into the heart of the forest sudendly seemly by accident they stumbled across a fold that was wider and deeper than ant they had met before. It was so steep and overhung that it proved impossible to climb out of it again, all they could do was follow the fold - downwards. The ground grew soft, and in places boggy, springs appeared in banks, and soon Katherine found her self following Kaizer beside a brook with rhe soft loam of the forest floor squelching between her naked toes. Then the ground began to fall rapidly they were in a deep moon lit gully over arched by trees that seemed to crowd together shoulder to shoulder to block out even that feeble light at first all katherine could make out in the deep gloom were some kind of large grey mounds and several dark hulking rock formations and lithe furtive grey shapes flitting around in the rocks and caves of the hollow.

Six massive, shaggy brutes with their wicked yellow eyes fixed on the radiant, fragrant interloper emerged from the shadows, the largest a huge midnight black furred shadow suddendly swung his head baring his razor sharp fangs and snapping his vice like jaws to the other five growling deep from his deep chest with a sound like two mountains grinding against each other. The wolf, and that he was, caused her to cringe in building terror! Babbling, she quickly shied back toward the now groveling Kaizer who was now slowly crawling back out of the sacred hollow on his belly, whining brokenly as the massive brutes closed in around his new offering to the pack.

He had heeded the call of the pack half breed, racing through the night to the sacred hollow deep in the darkess heart of the forest and now Black Fang last of true clan cheifs of the forest packs stood face to face with one of his clans greatess enemies the snivelling half blood had finaly proven worthy, here was one of the dreaded two legs she's, towering naked there in the center of the sacred of all hollows, with his eyes and nostrils he devouring the total compelling magic of her scent.He could feel his cock gradually filling with blood and sliding out through its softly furred container. He was becoming fully aroused at the sight of her weakness as it should be. He wanted to sink his penis up into her belly and hump over her until that moment when, convulsively, his animal hatred was appeased."Get away! Get away,!" pleaded Katherine, backing away, her long hair flying around, her breasts quivering in fright.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.