Katherine Heigels's Close Encounter of the Wolf Kind - Cover

Katherine Heigels's Close Encounter of the Wolf Kind

Copyright© 2004 by RedLobo 69

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The Star of Roswell High has a close encounter of the beast kind

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Celebrity   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

The convulsively gasping blonde gripped the dog's swollen cock with a hungry passion. It felt as hot and hard as a rigid iron bar and yet soft and wet at the same time. And suddenly Kaizer lurched forward as if on cue. For moments he had felt her moistly clutching cuntal lips kissing his cock, nibbling at the fiery red tip like something possessed, and now he could take no more. He fucked forward with a primitive, purposeful stroke to satisfy his wildly throbbing animal lust."Ugggghhhh!" Katherine barked as the huge dog fucked his cock deep inside her. At last! Her loins and brain were boiling like a witches' cauldron. His penis rammed up so high into her belly she was afraid it would come out her throat!

Kaizer was squatting partially on his haunches between his bitches wide-splayed thighs humping forward again and again to bury himself to the hilt in her hotly churning cunt. Each time he thrust, his sperm-bloated testicles came swinging forward, thumping with an obscene moist smack into the smooth, widely split crevice of her buttocks. And then he began pumping into her with the staccato speed of a wild machine."Urrrggghhharrrgggllldaaarling!" the groaning blonde gurgled ecstatically reeling with pleasure beneath the stray's fucking. She felt as if she were already cumming, and her throaty cries became one long, endless moan of mindless delight as he pistoned relentlessly up between her legs. For Katherine there was only Kaizer, deadly earnest reaming of her tender cunt, and nothing else. Her passion-dilated cuntal passage flowered open like a rose in the hot summer sun.

She would not have denied him anything now. She was totally enslaved and vulnerable, a helplessly groaning mass of aroused female flesh, with fulfillment her only direction. She lived for this excruciating thrill - this electric feeling of being fucked half to death by this powerful Mongrel.This was sex at its most primitive and basic level, and she wanted to wallow in it. He was an animal on all fours, fucking her without tenderness or patience, but she didn't care. His lightning thrusts were so mind-bending it made her teeth chatter and her head spin. She squirmed and groaned salaciously around his thickly dominating animal-cock which was despoiling her sacred blondeed beauty, feeling the entire blood-swollen length of it as it sluiced wetly in and out of her flaming hot cunt.Getting her breath momentarily, Katherine looked down between their lewdly entwined bodies to watch fascinated as his glistening red dog penis pistoned rhythmically in and out of her soft, curl-fringed cuntal mouth, which clung to it lasciviously.

Her brain seemed to dissolve further with each maddening, breath-taking plunge, and she reeled in the blinding light of taboo animalism. Kicking out her legs, she wrapped them snugly up around the furry muscles of his powerful back, and then began undulating her pelvis with a wild salacious grinding motion, meeting his powerful strokes with lewd ecstatic abandon and wanton frenzy.Like one possessed, the naked blonde humped her hotly working loins up at her Mongrel lover, sliding forward onto his continuously skewering penis as it plunged deeper and deeper into the tortured confines of her round little belly. The dog's furry stomach and loins battered mercilessly against her tanned flesh, thudding resoundingly into her lewdly spread cuntal flesh, his enormous blood-engorged penis sinking far up into the hot fluid inferno of her wildly clasping cuntal channel.Almost unconscious of her actions, Katherine rotated her buttocks and hips furiously beneath him with shameless mewls of pure happiness, spiraling her cunt hungrily up and down around the punishing length of Kaizer's instinct-driven cock, a blissful cry of anguished joy breaking from her parted lips.

And then she thought her head was going to explode right off her shoulders as she sensed her longed-for orgasm coming hurtling towards her. Its advance signals splayed through her erotically seething loins like the prickling of a million tiny needles, torturing the pit of her sensuously shivering belly with the obscene promise of the most shattering climax she'd ever known!She seemed to be whining endlessly now, straining and yearning on the very edge of the steep gorge of her approaching climax, only to feel it recede from her yet once again, tantalizingly."Oh, come on, boy! That's it, you wonderful dear - oh! OH! Fuck meeeee!" Her voice cracked with passion as she slavered ecstatically all over his panting canine face, smothering it with burning moist kisses. Her loins felt as if they were going to explode into millions of individual molecules.Above her, Kaizer's hotly chugging animal heart raged out of control, hugging and puffing with love for his new blonde bitch whose long soft legs were wound so snugly around his swiftly moving back as were her arms, now, so passionately around his neck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.