Katherine Heigels's Close Encounter of the Wolf Kind - Cover

Katherine Heigels's Close Encounter of the Wolf Kind

Copyright© 2004 by RedLobo 69

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The Star of Roswell High has a close encounter of the beast kind

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Celebrity   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

Filled with wonder, her jaw hanging laxly, Katherine Heigel gasped at the gleaming red penis that had emerged from its long furry cocoon beneath the dog's furry belly, thick and wet, it's tapered end swaying tantalizingly as it left the protective shield in an ever expanding length of canine hardness.It was bigger than any mans she had ever seen, even in porno videos! Katherine panted wordlessly, her eyes glazed over as she confronted this marvelously formed canine cock sliding with such agonizing slowness from its soft brown sleeve.

Her mouth flooded with saliva. She had never been so turned on in her life and ready to explode! She was thrilled beyond all measure that it was her beauty which had aroused this powerful good looking animal to such a pitch of lasciviousness that transcended all bounds of known propriety.She realized it now - he wanted to get between her legs and fuck her, just as she had been secretly afraid of all along. And why shouldn't he want to? Wasn't she beautiful? Could only a man appreciate a woman's beauty? And hadn't Kaizer proved that he knew all the little feelings and nuances required of an ardent lover? Hadn't he proved his adoration? So why shouldn't he fuck her, ram his thickly bloated animal cock high up into her slippery passion drenched cunt?But some reside of morality was still present in the actress mind, and suddenly she managed to protest in an agonized voice.

"Oh,... we mustn't... it's wrong... forbidden... no matter how much we want each other... oh God, I do love you... oh never... not this... darling... don't tempt me so... !"But even as she stammered out all the awkward denials, she couldn't keep her lust-gazed eyes off his still expanding and lengthening animal cock. "Ohhhh," she squealed, hopelessly thrilled and in the grip of a passion so obscene it was unnamable. "Yes, I love you... you know I do... but how can we, lover,... how can we... oh God, we have to! I can't stand it! I've got to cum!"And with this, all last remnants of puritan morality and bible upbringing fled, and Katherine uttered a sharp, piteous cry of anguished desire.

If only he had made her climax with his tongue, perhaps she wouldn't be so vulnerable. But it was too late now to ponder the imponderable; she was hooked. A mere slave of the flesh to his ardent canine whims, as she scrambled for the pillows, stacking them high under her buttocks and hips so that soon her open pelvis was raised high into the air as if on a dais for a temple goddess, and she rested back on her shoulders with her glossy blonde hair spread out like a fan around her head.This position forced the burning hot flanges of her cunt to open up in an oval like a mouth waiting to be tongue-kissed. Beyond those open and vulnerable portals Kaizer could see all of her urgently waiting wetness, waiting for the plunge of his lust-stiffened member. The blonde actress's eyes glowed with lascivious desire, and then she pulled her knees back again until they pressed into her erotically tingling breasts, revealing still further the lewdly raised mound of her flaming pussy, glistening with molten desire where it lay nakedly spread open before him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.