Katherine Heigels's Close Encounter of the Wolf Kind - Cover

Katherine Heigels's Close Encounter of the Wolf Kind

Copyright© 2004 by RedLobo 69

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Star of Roswell High has a close encounter of the beast kind

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Celebrity   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

Her mind still a conglomeration of mixed-veined thoughts, Katherine opened the refrigerator and bent down to retrieve a steak bone left over from some meal her mother had made during the week Behind the bent figure, Kaizer's head abruptly nudged forward in underneath the hem of her hiking shorts.Katherine was frozen into immobility at the feel of the unmistakable cool wetness of Kaizer's nose high on the softness of her inner thigh! Why she didn't jerk upright in shock fear, or at least, a smattering of disgust, later she could never explain to herself. Instead, she continued to stoop there, waiting, knowing that the big dog's head was wedged up under her shorts from behind, animalishy sniffing. And then, the hot unmistakable lap of his long slippery tongue snaked up against her panties! Good God,. His searing tongue felt like a firebrand through the material! Again, he licked, and she hung there in her stooped-over position as he drew the long wet length of his tongue undeniably between her spread inner thighs.

Then he growled, softly Katherine gasped incredulously.The massive Mongrel uttered another muted growl, and the sensually intoxicated young actress realished her position! God! I've got to get hold of myself! she thought as she held the bone out to the attentive dog who accepted it willingly. "Now you be a good dog," she said aloud. Then, without a warning, a shiver of lewd excitement coursed through her body, and for a moment she shook uncontrollably, staring down at the dumb animal... and wondering. Then she turned and made shakily for the bathroom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.