Katherine Heigels's Close Encounter of the Wolf Kind - Cover

Katherine Heigels's Close Encounter of the Wolf Kind

Copyright© 2004 by RedLobo 69

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The Star of Roswell High has a close encounter of the beast kind

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Celebrity   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

Katherin Heigle, already trembling at the crest, jerked and rose to an even higher peak, her prolonged orgasm growing to unknown heights, reaching peaks she had never attained before. Her cunt clenched fiercely and her cock-hungry mouth overflowed. The two wolves pounded away, pouring the lava of their lupine lust into her in torrents.

Katherine's cunt sucked, pulling more cum from the wolf's cockhead as he slithered into her drenched fuck tunnel, and her lips pulled greedily on the second slick cock as steaming hot jism splashed into her mouth.

Katherine swallowed and felt a river of fuckjuice pour down her gullet. Another raging torrent of the steaming stuff ran into her cunt. Her whole body jerked and trembled. Her foaming slobber mixed with wolf cum as the thick stream flooded down her throat and her steaming cunt cream blended with the other wolf's jism as it cascaded up her fuck tunnel.

She cried out, a gasping, gurgling sound, muffled on cockmeat and moistened by cum. The wolves were snarling and yelping as they emptied their balls. They plunged on, draining their balls to the dregs, pumping their wild loads out in creamy cataracts. They slowed, both spent.

They clung to her at both ends, panting, their fierce yellow eyes growing dull now. Katherine continued to squirm and writhe between them for another moment or two, working off the last sweet spasms of her joy and making sure that she had milked out every precious nugget of jism from the beasts. Her pussy pulled a last drop from the cock buried up her fuckhole and her lips sucked a final succulent blob from the other wolf's pisshole. Her tongue slid around, polishing his spent cockhead and her cunt rippled up the other drained prick.

Then Katherine gasped and sank to the earth. Her cunthole pulled slowly off the wolf's thick, hairy cockshaft. It came out inch by inch, matted and slimy from her pussy. His cock slipped out of her cunt with a slurping sound. The naked cockmeat was full and rubbery now. The beast stepped back and his prick began to retract towards his collapsed balls. The dripping knob hung down, jerking.

The other wolf sank down onto his belly as Katherine's head lowered to the ground, holding his empty cock in her mouth for another moment. She could feel the massive hunk of wolf meat quiver and ripple and start to soften. She sucked away on it, full of jism yet still hungry, and was rewarded with one last gooey glob trickling onto her tongue. The wolf whimpered, then he pulled away, and his long cock, semi-hard now, slithered from her lips. Her dark head slid forward as greedy Katherine took a last lick at the slick tip.

She sprawled face down on the ground.

The wolves stood over her. They lowered their heads, as if about to tear at a carcass-pack animals over a vanquished prey. For a moment, Katherine was frightened, thinking of those wicked fangs. The wolves lapped at her gently with their long, wet tongues. The wolf behind her slurped up cum and cuntjuice from her overflowing fuckhole and the other beast licked at her scum-drenched lips, lapping up his own spunk blended with her saliva from that magic mouth that had so mysteriously taken the place of a cunt.

Then, suddenly, they were gone.

Fickle creatures of the wilds, their cocks softened and their balls drained, they flitted away, silent grey shapes sliding through the moonlight.

Katherine cried, belly down on the ground, slime soaking the earth under her crotch, slobber spreading out from her mouth. What was happening to her. she knew in the deepest corner of her soul the wolves owned her, she was their bitch and they would demand retribution for all the evils her species had brought down on them, to what ever heights her career brought her to she would always returned to these woods to pay the price?

But as of now she heard other horny beasts howling...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.