Katherine Heigels's Close Encounter of the Wolf Kind - Cover

Katherine Heigels's Close Encounter of the Wolf Kind

Copyright© 2004 by RedLobo 69

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The Star of Roswell High has a close encounter of the beast kind

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Celebrity   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

The third wolf was howling. She had been neglecting the poor beast. Now she drew him closer. The wolf leaped up, mounting her from the side around her ribcage. Katherine held his cock against her swaying tits, rubbing the hot prickhead against her taut nipples and nudging it into the soft crevice of her deep, smooth cleavage.

Like some intricate fucking machine, woman and wolves ground together. Katherine's mouth and cunt were interchangeable. Her lips were slurping like cuntlips, her tongue flaring like a clit, while her pussy was sucking on that pounding prick just like a hungry mouth.

The fourth wolf whining prowled around the perverted tableau waiting his chance at the two leg bitch.

Katherine's cunt overflowed, soaking the beast's balls, drenching her crotch with the lava of her lust. Her mouth drooled with an equally heavy flow as she slobbered voraciously on the other wolf's delectable cockmeat.

Her pussy began to melt and cream, spasms shaking her loins. And her tongue seemed to be on the point of coming too, throbbing and drooling on wolf cock. Her nipples flared as she rubbed the third hairy cock and slick knob against them. Her orgasm seemed to be starting in three places at the same time, the thrills shooting from her nipples and tongue and clit simultaneously, then all rushing together into one creamy whirlpool deep inside her churning belly.

She tried to hold back from the crest, to prolong the joy of this build-up, and to wait for the wolves to pump her full of fuckjuice before she let the wild peak come ripping through her frenzied body. It wouldn't be long, she knew. She could feel preliminary fuckjuice dribbling into her soaking cunthole and, at the other end, thick splashings of yummy spume flowed onto her tongue, driving her wild. The third wolf's pisshole was slathering her plumb tits and tingling nipples with gooey lather.

Katherine Heigl began fucking and sucking and frigging with such urgency that she was actually moving faster than the savage creatures who were humping into her. As wild and primitive as any animal in her abandoned desires, her fiery body felt parched for jism. Even as her own cuntjuice and saliva flooded out, she yearned for their thick scum.

The third wolf creamed first.

Surprised that her fist had been faster than her cunt or mouth, Katherine looked down past a mouthful of wolf cock and gurgled with joy as she saw the head of his flaring cock blossom with milky fuckjuice. The slimy stuff shot up her cleavage and hosed her nipples. The beast humped through her hand and nudged his cockhead between her tits so that a river of spunk poured out, spreading over the slopes and squirting into the hollow of her throat.

The thick wolf jism looked so delicious that she wanted to duck her head down and lap it up from his cock and her tits, but it was impossible. The wolf who was fucking her in the mouth was not about to release her. He clung firmly to her shoulders and jammed his prick in hard so that she gasped like a fish caught on a meaty hook. She sucked longingly on it as her fist flew up and down, milking the other prick to the dregs against her tits.

It was a thrilling thing to see all that slick spume spurting out onto her tits. The foaming stuff was drenching her abundantly, lathering her fat tits in quicksilvery streams. Again, she tried to dislodge the cock from her mouth so that she could go down on the creaming prickmeat, and again she failed. The head of the mouth-fucking brute's prick was so swollen and flaring that it was lodged firmly in her mouth, the thick ridge trapped behind her teeth and lips. She knew there was no way she could spit that tasty cock out-not until she had milked it dry and swallowed the load.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.