Katherine Heigels's Close Encounter of the Wolf Kind - Cover

Katherine Heigels's Close Encounter of the Wolf Kind

Copyright© 2004 by RedLobo 69

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The Star of Roswell High has a close encounter of the beast kind

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Celebrity   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

She wanted to get everything into position before the fucking began, completely abandoned now to her depraved desires, lusting for wolf cock at both ends. She still held a shaggy cock in front of her. Now she tightened her grip and pulled that sweet prick toward her face. The wolf yelped in confusion. Mounting a bitch from behind was logical to the dumb brute, but he didn't know about the pleasures of a human girl's mouth.

Katherine hiked her ass higher, feeling the massive hunk of wolf cock ripple in her fuckhole. She sank down, her head bobbing lower, her chin brushing the ground. Her tongue slid across her trembling lips and her mouth opened into a wet, welcoming oval.

The wolf twisted his head, neck arching. Gazing down past his heaving flank, he saw the shape of her warm, wet mouth positioned under his belly. A gleam flared in his yellow eyes, reflecting the moonlight. No she-wolf had ever given him a blowjob, and it was an unknown quantity-yet no bitch wolf had ever frigged his cock in her paw that way, either! Her hot breath billowed over the even hotter head of his thundering cock. The fuckrod jerked and jolted in her fist. Katherine squirmed lower, thrusting her head out. Her open mouth was only inches away from his smoking hot meat.

The wolf tensed, muscle and sinew rippling through his powerful form. Then he suddenly bounced up, mounting the girl around the head and shoulders, just as his companion was mounted on her ass. His forepaws hooked under her arms, hauling her towards his loins. His red cockhead loomed up in front of her excited face. Katherine could feel the heat of the naked prickmeat pass over her chin.

The wolf humped, and Katherine's lips parted wide. The slick head of his cock slid into her mouth. The brute howled at the mysterious, magical sensation. Katherine gurgled hungrily, sucking on his throbbing prick. Wolf cock was muskier and gamier than dog cock, and the mouthful was so fucking delicious that she was going wild. She drooled heavily, her mouth filling with saliva, the wolf's cockhead jerking around in the slobber. A drop of wolf spunk oozed from his parted cleft and Katherine wailed as she tasted it-and yearned for the creamy load from his bestial balls.

Mounted on the horny girl at both ends, the two massive brutes gazed at each other along the deep arch of her back. They were sharing this mysterious and wonderful experience, sharing this juicy prey as they had often shared a kill. But killing was the furthest thought from their minds now. Their tongues hung out and they slobbered over her ass and shoulders. Their flanks heaved and rippled. Both beasts stood steady, waiting for the woman to set the pace and make the rules. It was a human game they were playing.

Katherine Heigl squirmed, grinding her fuckhole back so that she had every precious inch of wolf cock in her. Her lips slid farther down the hairy mouthful at the other end, taking the naked knob deep into her gullet, gagging and gasping as it jammed her throat.

Both of the buried pricks were so long that she wondered dreamily if the fiery red tips might not be meeting-bumping together somewhere in the middle of her body? She felt like a pig on a spit, slowly roasting on the smoldering embers of her carnal lust, transfixed through and through. She felt as if her body was hollow, a tubular void stuffed brimful of thundering prick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.