Katherine Heigels's Close Encounter of the Wolf Kind - Cover

Katherine Heigels's Close Encounter of the Wolf Kind

Copyright© 2004 by RedLobo 69

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The Star of Roswell High has a close encounter of the beast kind

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Celebrity   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

But it was not to be as Black Fang stalked to his position of honour on the highest point of the circle such were the instinctive laws of the pack! His mates were untouchable, and once given to the other males, became their own bitches to use as they saw fit! he barked a command and the pack surged forward. Please no?" Katherine Heigl asked plaintively, looking up through her long platinum hair with those bright blue, still childish eyes of hers. The wolves snarled and snapped at each other, but more from habit than threat-all four were concentrating on Katherine. With their yellow eyes and their gleaming white fangs, she hesitated. With her legs parted and her loins level with their muzzles, the aroma of her just used cunt drove the beasts wild. They howled mournfully, nostrils flaring, eyes gleaming like smoldering sulfur. Their long tongues slurped from their jowls. In the dim background, other grey shapes slid about. Katherine guessed they must be females.

The four male wolves rumbled and yelped. She knelt on the ground, lips parted, thighs open. Her blue eyes glowed as wildly as their yellow orbs. The brutes sniffed. moving in, they began to circle her, wary but hungry. Katherine rolled onto all four, her blonde head lowered and her heart-shaped ass hiked upwards. They flitted around their juicy prey. Then the boldest, a massive grey brute, darted in. His wet tongue took a slurping lap up between her legs. Katherine shuddered. The wolf darted away again, his tongue lolling out. But now he knew for certain that there was only pleasure here, that the human bitch brought no danger. The delicious flavor of her steaming pussy sparked on his tastebuds, and her fragrance filled his nostrils. He bounded in again and began to slap his long tongue up into her soaking cunt. Kathrine groaned and writhed beneath the wild abandon of his thrusts, knowing that her struggles only made it worse and might goaded him into ripping her apart with his vicious jaws. Her mind was blank and her thoughts would not come. There was nothing but a great all enfolding blackness around her-the blackness and the pain that drummed into her backside with each buttock-flattened lurch he made at her

Why not! Why not! drummed ceaselessly through her tortured brain. This is what he wants, this is what they all want. I'll give it to them! I'll give it to them!And then the dam burst inside her. The pain, the helplessness of her position, the lewd fucking the huge black wolf had given her a few moments before were all too much. Her mind and body snapped!

"Oooooh God, go ahead! Give it to me! Give it to meeeee!" She lurched crazily back against him. Screwing the soft rounded cheeks of her ass hard back against his driving muzzle. A fire sparked in her belly erupting like an explosion-driving all thoughts of rape, shame, and the fact that the crude, sweating male fucking into her from behind was an animal. Her own movements to end it had betrayed her and her body was no longer her body, her rectum was no longer her rectum. They all belonged to someone else, someone she didn't know, someone over whom she had no control!

"Oooooh God, NO, NO, I can't, I can't let it happen!" Her whimpers droned piteously down into the night air, her teeth clenched tightly together in a vain, hopeless attempt to quell the holocaust of involuntary desire suddenly raging out of control down between her legs. Her last hold on her morality were jarred from her by the lewd, obscene tongue swipes of the wolf at her ass.

The very lewdness of action coupled with the hot grunts of passion smashed the last vestiges of her pride from her mind and body.

"Oh God, Yessss!" she hissed, her buttocks squirming back against him now as though she were a maniac. She couldn't get enough, she couldn't get it deep enough! She wanted more! More! More!"I want IT! I want IT!" she whimpered, the words rolling shamelessly from her mouth."Your cock! I want your cock fucking me in the ass! Hard! Harder, PLEASE... PLEASE... OH GOD, DO IT HARDER!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.