Katherine Heigels's Close Encounter of the Wolf Kind - Cover

Katherine Heigels's Close Encounter of the Wolf Kind

Copyright© 2004 by RedLobo 69

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Star of Roswell High has a close encounter of the beast kind

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Celebrity   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

Katherine Heigl the 23 year old model and up and coming star attraction of the hit Warner Bros. show 'Roswell' kicked stones off the dirt track as she walked through the woods, of Connecticut scuffing her hiking boots in doing so, not that she cared much. The only weekend she had free from the set of Roswell, her parents had gone to New York and her two bestfriends had gone on a trip to Florida, the rest of her siblings her two older brothers and sister were also away doing whatever they did these day, so she was going to be spending the entire weekend on her own.

She brushed her long blonde hair away from her eyes and let out a snort, Katherine decided she'd had enough of tramping through the wood; The summer heat was bringing perspiration to Katherinrs s neck. She slowed to adjust the v-neck of her sweater. Her darkly tanned chest contrasted beautifully with her dark hiking gear. With a small bit of the upper bulge of her breasts was visible. The massive orbs required specially tailored bra sdue to the fact that while her chest was far oversized, the rest of Katherine was very trim but yet curvavious in jus the right places. Not skinny, rather Katherinei had 'farmermuscles' by genes and hard exercise. Her biceps, thin enough to nearly close your hand around, were yet strong and firm. As a trail of perspiration rolled wetly down her dark chest, The melons so large that when Katherines back was towards you, even with her arms hanging at her sides, the outside of her tits could be seen bulging from both sides. Her strong legs seened to be as long as a barbie doll's encased in skin tight hiking shorts that left almost nothing to the imagination as they carressed her tight hips and belly Katherine decided to loosen her sweater a little more opening her chest further to the air and to view. The bulging curves of the tops of Katherines's breasts continued to the center where they pushed against each other. The deep line between her mounds barely peeking up out of her sweater. abruptly. it seemed to turn cold on the forest trail enough that she could feel the chill in the breeze even through her black sweater; it raised Goosebumps on her large breasts as she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She was just turning hike back down the trail to her family home when she heard the sound of someone approaching through the trees. The Heigl homestead was a couple of miles from town, and there shouldn't be anyone else about. A dark shape exploded from the trees."AAAIIIEEEEE!!!" Katherine Heigl screamed, and then laughed. Standing before wasa huge black dog with the dopiest look you could imagine plastered on its face. The dogs tongue was lolling and it panted heavily, it didn't wag its tail because it didn't have one. Katherine couldn't figure out the breed, it had the short glossy coat of a Doberman, but it was too muscular, besides being all black. Its head was too long and vulpine for a Rottweiler, some kind of mongrel Katherine thought. Katherine walked over to the animal, which simply stoodthere, and crouched down in front of it.

It immediately started to try and lick her face; Katherine fended it off, "Cut that out, I'm trying to find out who you belong to."She looked at the animal's throat, it had a tag on its collar, but all it bore the name Kaizer, She chewed her full bottom lip; she knew of no other house in the surrounding area that had such a dog, even though she had been away for several months, her father or mother would have surley mentioned such a remarklable animal, she didn't know if she could just walk off and leave the dog behind, as it was the animal decided for her, as soon as she set off down the trail it fell in step besides her.Katherine knew her parents wouldn't approve of her bringing the dog into the house, but the fact was Katherine had been a little nervous of spending the night alone here, in the wilderness of the countryside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.