Short, Cute, and Sassy - Cover

Short, Cute, and Sassy

Copyright© 2004 by drwho

Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1 - Fred and Jamie have been friends for years...that is until one fateful night, with the help of a little alcohol, things happen. Can they stay friends after this, does it evolve into something more, or is it the ending chapter in their time together. ~NOTE: This is the original, unedited version.~

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   School  

Hi, I'm Fred and I just had a killer hookup. I'm a senior at a small-town Community College, so it's not very often a chance like this comes up... there's also another reason but you'll find out about that soon enough. Why you ask? I guess a big reason is there's no dorms or anything so all students commute to school. That and most students who attend a community college aren't the party type.

I really wanted to go to a bigger university type of school but my parents are working class and the money just wasn't there. Dad's a mechanic at a Chevy dealership and mom works at a bakery. So the summer after my senior year of high school I partied like crazy to make up for it, then started my freshman year at Belvedere Community College that September.

Enough of that let me tell you about that fateful night. I meet my buddies at the local pool hall for a night of drinking, 8-ball and general bullshitting... you know, the usual stuff, nothing really out of the ordinary just the old neighborhood crew out for a night of fun. Well almost... I was unlucky enough to be the designated driver, so I all I was drinking was straight pops.

John was there of course... we've known each other since we were old enough to talk and have been neighbors the whole time. The trouble we've gotten into over the years would take years itself just to briefly describe.

Then there are the Sanchez twins Consuelo and Ciro. They jokingly call themselves un-identical twins. Why you ask? Well their faces are the same, there's just a height difference.

Ciro is the younger and smarter of the two by a few minutes and stands a whopping 5' 7" tall. His nickname is 'Shorty' of course and he is a regular Ricky Martin type... all the girls love him. Consuelo towers over his brother at a lingering 6' 5", is as dumb as an OX and wouldn't know what to do with a girl if she landed in his lap. We nicknamed him 'ox' of course.

Finally there's Jamie, the neighborhood tomboy. Her family moved to town when we were 12 and somehow she managed to convince us she wasn't your average doll playing sissy girl. She's been part of the group since then.

Jamie has very short blonde hair, blue eyes, and is quite petite... maybe 5' 4" tall and 90 pounds when wet. She has small boobs, an a-cup at best. How do I know? Well first there's the lack of visual evidence and secondly I've seen her topless before.

The group went camping a few years ago in the Rockies and we had to share a tent since we were the only two who didn't bring dates. John and Ciro each brought their girlfriends and wanted to be alone obvious reasons. Consuelo was sick with something, so he didn't even go.

We all think she's a lesbian, but she denies it. I've never seen her date though which worries me. I get the feeling that she's really lonely, but every time I bring up the subject she punches me in the arm... how she hits so hard is still a mystery to me.

Johns girlfriend Rebecca showed up with her friend Candace tagging along. He's the only one who was in a steady relationship right now, they've been dating since our junior year of high school and everyone knows the old ball and chain thing will happen soon. Candace of course caught Ciro's eye immediately and before we knew it they disappeared together. I swear that guy is a walking chick magnet.

We were on our fifth game of pool... Jamie and I were partners playing against John and Rebecca. Consuelo had been playing with his brother against some other team there... that is until Ciro ran off with Rebecca's friend. Now he was sitting at the bar slamming away longnecks and getting trashed.

We broke and Jamie had run the table until that pesky 9 ball refused to go in the hole. Rebecca was next and only hit a few in before missing a really easy shot. I was up next and easily put the 9 away, then made a nice cross corners shot on the 8 to end it.

"Good game." John said.

"Play again?" I asked.

"Sounds good to me, but I need another beer first." He said.

"Girls?" I asked.

"I'm in," Jamie said.

"Fine with me." Rebecca said.

John hit the waitress up for another Bud for him and a Corona for Rebecca. Jamie was fine with what she had and I wasn't thirsty. Since we had beaten them in 5 straight games, we let John and Rebecca break this round.

John chose to go first, then me, ten Rebecca, then Jamie. They almost won it too, except he scratched with two balls left on the table. So we took one of theirs out and spotted it, then I went to town. I made it though 5 shots before making a really stupid mistake. Rebecca had no luck with her try and left Jamie with a great run on the table, which she took advantage of and ended the game.

"Wanna go again?" Jamie asked?"

"No... our pride is mangled." John said.

"Sissy," I replied.

"Whatever dude, me and Becca are gonna catch a cab to her place. Need any help with Ox before we go?" John asked.

"Nah, I think we can handle him. Anyone know where Shorty went?" I said.

"Knowing Candace, he's at her place." Rebecca laughed.

"Ok, well you to have fun. Same time next week?" I said.

"Sure," they agreed.

They headed to the phone and I turned back to Jamie.

"Singles?" I asked.

"Sure," she replied. "Just don't kick my ass too hard."

"K," I replied.

We played a few more games of 8 ball and a couple of 9 ball. I won a few, she won a few. We were about ready to do another when there was a commotion at the bar. Ox fell had fallen out of off his chair, after passing out of course... just what we didn't need or want to happen.

"Great," I said. "How the hell are we gonna get his overgrown ass to the car?" I said.

"Wasn't there a backhoe out there on the street?" Jamie joked.

"I dunno, it would be a nice thing right now." I replied.

"Sorry about that guys." Ed the owner said. "Joe's new and I forgot to tell him to cut the big lug off before he got too drunk."

"You still use that cart to get the beer from the truck?" I asked.

The entrance is in an alleyway and the supply trucks can't get down here, so they use a big cart to wheel everything in from the street.

"Yea, I'll go get it and have one of the guys come out and help you." Ed replied laughing.

"Thanks man," I replied.

Ed sent out some kid named Kevin who made those guys on the strongmen contests look puny... his arms had to be at least 20" around. He had no problem moving Ox onto the car and helped us load him into the back of my dad's Avalanche when we got outside.

We put some blankets on him and tied him down... hey, it's the only thing I could think of and his parent's house was only 2 miles away.

"Thanks man." I said.

"No problem." Kevin replied, heading back with the cart.

"Let's get him home." I said.

"Ok, but how are we gonna get him into his house?" Jamie asked.

"I got a plan." I replied.

We drove to his parent's house. The city's been doing some construction and their yard is all torn up, so I backed into it from the street figuring we couldn't do anymore damage.

"What's this plan?" Jamie asked.

"You'll see." I replied.

We got out and went around to the back of the truck. Then I opened the hatch and told Jamie what I had planned.

"Ok go get the hose." I said.

"What!" Jamie said.

"We'll douse him, should wake him up really quickly." I replied.

"He'll kill you." She said.

"Nah, he's still gonna need help to get in the house and it's only 40 degrees out." I replied. "He's too damned cold blooded to try anything out here, especially wet."

"Ok, but it was your idea... not mine." Jamie replied.

"Fine," I replied.

Jamie went around to their garage and got the hose while I took his key and opened the door to the basement. Then we untied him and put the blanket in the back seat.

"Ready?" I asked, as I picked up the hose.

"I guess." She laughed.

I aimed it at him and started to spray. It took a minute but he finally woke up in a really bad mood.

"Rise and shine," I said.

"What the fuck!" He bellowed.

"Sorry man, but there's no way we could carry your overgrown ass in... this was the only way I could think of." I replied.

He tried to stand, but his knees were still wobbly.

"I swear I'm gonna get you for this." Consuelo said.

"You'll forget it happened by morning." I said, laughing my ass off.

He had managed to crawl to the tailgate by this point. Jamie said something that I couldn't quite hear, so I turned to ask her what when all of a sudden I was on my back.

"Get off me you fucking ogre!" I screamed.

"Paybacks are a bitch, huh?" Consuelo replied.

Jamie ran over and tried to help me, but slipped in the mud and wound up on her ass laughing like a hyena. Consuelo finally had rolled off me by this point.

"You alright?" I asked.

"I think so." She replied. "Who's idea was this again?"

"Whatever, he's awake ain't he?" I replied.

"Yea, but now we're covered in mud." Jamie replied.

"Oh well, it'll wash off." I replied.

"Let me help you with that." Consuelo said.

Somehow he managed sit up and grab the hose. Before I knew it I was soaked and so was Jamie.

"Son of a bitch!" I half screamed, half laughed.

Jamie was lying there laughing her ass off... go figure. Consuelo finally let up with the hose, dropped it and started to crawl towards the door.

I got up and went to give Jamie a hand, but lost my balance while pulling her up and fell backwards pulling her on top of me.

"Nice job slick." Jamie giggled.

"Can this night get any worse?" I asked.

"Yea, how the hell are we getting home?" She questioned. "We're covered in mud and I know you pa will beat you if you get mud in his new truck."

"Yea, I don't think he'd be to happy about that." I replied. "Guess we'll have to figure something out."

"Night!" Consuelo barked slamming his door shut.

"Let's get up." I said nudging Jamie in the side.

"Aw... you make a nice pillow." She joked. "I was just getting comfortable."

"Yea, well I'm freezing... you ass isn't pressed into cold mud right now." I replied.

"Wimp," Jamie said.

"Really?" I replied. "You'd be screaming if the situation was reversed."

"Nah, I'm not a big sissy boy." She replied, then screamed "NO!" as I rolled us so I was on top.

"There, that's better." I replied.

"Damn that's cold." She giggled.

"Ah... see." I replied.

"Whatever, get off." She replied pushing on my chest.

I got up and offered her a hand, which she accepted and pulled her up.

"Well, I don't have anything we can change into with me." I said.

"That's not good." Jamie replied.

"Well, there's a blanket in there you can wrap up with." I said. "So let's strip down to the skivvies."

"Ugh... no." Jamie said, blushing a bit.

"I said you could use the blanket." I replied.

"I... ugh... only have panties on." She replied.

"Well, I'll look away then if it makes you feel better." I replied. "But it isn't anything I haven't seen before."

"You better look away." She said. "Besides, you ain't never seen me and never will."

"Um... that's not entirely true." I replied.

"What!" Jamie asked. "Ok, spill the beans buster before I beat the living shit out of you."

"Remember the camping trip in the Rockies when we shared a tent?" I replied.

"Yea, so what about it?" James asked.

"Well, I kinda caught a glimpse of you without you top on one night... I think you thought I was asleep or something and I didn't want to embarrass you by saying anything." I admitted.

"That is so embarrassing..." Jamie mumbled, almost ready to cry... I think.

"You alright?" I asked her.

"Not really... look, I'm not really comfortable with my... um... boobs... they're... too small." She said, barely able to speak and definitely holding back tears.

"You're nuts, they're fine." I replied. "Any bigger and you'd fall over all the time, not to mention look horribly deformed." I replied.

"I don't think so." She replied.

"Well, too bad because I'm a guy and you've sworn to us you're not a lesbian, so I am the only qualified to make that observation here." I replied.

"Whatever," she replied lightening up a bit.

I grabbed the blanket and turned my back like I promised while she undressed and tossed her clothes into the back of the truck. Then I handed her the blanket and she got in the truck mumbling something about freezing.

I took off my clothes and threw them in the bed, then grabbed a plastic bag I found in the back seat to sit on. Of course I choose to wear bikini style briefs today, instead of boxers... definitely regretted that decision.

"Hey sexy!" Jamie teased when I got in.

"Yea, yea." I replied.

She of course made some whistling sounds and catcalls while I turned the heater to the highest setting it had and put my seatbelt on.

"Thank god this thing has a good heater." I said.

"Ugh... I can't go home like this, dad would freak." Jamie said.

"That's alright, we'll go back to my place." I replied. "Dad and mom are gonna be out of town until Sunday morning, so he won't miss the truck. We can find you something to wear there until your clothes are clean and dried."

"Good, I'm not tired anyway and midnight is too damn early for a Friday night." She replied.

We drove over to the apartment that John and I have, which is on the top floor of a 4 story brick building in the old part of town. John's dad owns the place and let's us rent it for next to nothing. It's kinda nice, used to be a warehouse or something before they converted it into apartments.

It's huge... around 2200sq.ft., with 25' ceilings and exposed brick on the outside walls. The floors are all wood, except for the large rug in the living area and the rigs in out bedrooms. The floor plan is open with minimal walls, but where there are walls they only go 10' up. That is the case except for the bedrooms and bathroom, which have plaster walls that are 10' tall with glass block filling the gap to the ceiling. The kitchen is flat our awesome, all stainless steel commercial appliances.

Each bedroom has a private bath... John's is the master bedroom and the larger of the three. His bathroom has a whirlpool bath and standing shower in it. My room is the second largest and has a smaller bathroom with just a shower in it. We use the third bedroom as a quiet area to study. There's a computer in there and we have some trunks to store things, as well as a sleeper sofa incase anyone decides to stay the night. There's a small bath that shares the same wall as my bath and has a standard tub, but something's wrong with the plumbing so it's not usable right now.

We parked in the private lot around back and managed to get inside and up to the apartment without running into anyone. We got up there I showed Jamie to the bath in John's room, then told her I'd bring some clothes and sit them on the sink for her.

I ran to my room and lost the briefs, then threw on a pair of dirty sweat pants and a sweatshirt that were lying on the floor and went down to the truck to grab our clothes. I put them in the washer along with the sweats I had on, since they were now muddy and headed back to my room and grabbed a towel to wrap up in.

After searching for a few minutes all I could find for Jamie to wear was an old t-shirt, so I went back to John's bath and knocked on the door.

"Yea," she said.

"All I can for you is a t-shirt." I replied. "Rebecca hasn't left anything other than jeans and dresses her, and they're definitely way to big for you."

"Damnit," She replied.

"Don't worry about it, the shirt will probably be more like a dress on you and I've put your clothes in the washer so it'll only be a few hours." I said.

"K, thanks." She replied.

"You in the shower?" I asked.

"Yea, why?" Jamie asked.

"Cause I'm gonna open the door to put the shirt on the sink." I said.

"Oh, go ahead." She replied.

So I did and was about to leave when I saw her panties lying on the floor...

"Since when did you wear thongs?" I laughed.

"Out!" Jamie screeched.

"Sorry," I replied.

Well, that explains the thing earlier when we undressed at the truck even more. Talk about small... there wasn't enough fabric in those things to cover my thumb and they were definitely sheer.

I shook it off and headed back to by room to shower up and get dressed. I decided to just wear a pair of boxers and a t-shirt since the apartment was hot. After dressing I went out to the main room and found Jamie sitting on the couch watching ESPN on the boob tube.

"Fell better?" I asked.

"Yea, warmer." She replied.

"Is the shirt alright?" I asked.

"Yea," she said then stood up and did her impression of a body builder pose.

"Cute," I replied.

"Got anything to drink?" She asked.

"Yea, I think there's some Buds in the fridge and some of those Mike's Hard Lemonades too." I replied.

"Give me a Mike's." She replied. "Anything to eat?"

"Pretzels, potatoes chips, tortilla chips, salsa, and nacho cheese dip as usual." I replied.

"Hot or mild?" Jamie questioned.

"Hot of course." I replied.

"Oh, yea... silly question on my part huh." Jamie laughed. "Break out the chips and salsa!"

"Ok," I replied grabbing the chips from the pantry and my homemade salsa from the fridge along with a Bud for myself, and a Mike's for Jamie.

"Ain't shit on tonight." Jamie said.

"Never is anymore." I replied.

Just then my cell rang, so I ran over to the counter and pick it up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, you all get Ox home alright?" John asked.

"No, son of a bitch passed out at the bar while we were playing pool." I replied. "Ed had to get the cart and have one of his guys helps us wheel him out to the truck and load him into the back of the thing."

"How'd you get him in the house?" John asked.

"Backed into their yard and hit him with the hose." I replied.

"You're shitting me, right?" John said laughing.

"No and in the process he nailed me and Jamie with the damned thing and we wound up covered in mud." I replied.

"Sounds like fun." John said.

"Not really, we had to strip and come here." I replied. "So if you wonder who used your shower, it was her."

"Strip?" John questioned.

"Shut-up," I replied.

"Ok, well just wanted to make sure you guys made it back alright. I gotta go, have a very naked young lady waiting on me." John said.

"Sure, rub it in." I laughed.

"Hey, you never know... you do have a girl with you there don't you?" John said sarcastically.

"Whatever dude, have fun." I replied.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.