Mike and Megan - Cover

Mike and Megan

Copyright© 2004 by drwho

Thursday

Erotica Sex Story: Thursday - The first story in what will become a long list of Naked in School stories that I'll be writing. This story takes place at J.C. Elyr High School. Mike & Megan are friends who are drug into The Program. There's also an appearance of a famous movie star who acts as a 3rd person narrator in one chapter. ~NOTE: This is the original, unedited version so there's still a bit of polishing that needs to be done.~

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic  

Megan

I don't know why, but I woke up sometime around 3am feeling really uncomfortable. Ok, I know why... it was a really gigantic emptiness that woke me. As much as I tried I knew what had to be done to get back to sleep, just had to hope he didn't kill me when I showed up at his door during this hour of the night.

So I got dressed, shorts and a tank top, and drove over to Mike's house. I did notice a nice shiny key on the set he gave me that was definitely not to the car, so I hoped it was to his door.

As luck would have it, it was, so I sneaked in and found him passed out on his bed, books all over, wearing the nicest pair of silk boxers you could imagine... gheesh what's gotten into me? Really... umm... well just rest assured they were bad thoughts on how to announce my presence. I swear I'm turning into a slut, or a sex fiend... and I love it, that's what really scares me.

I decided to loose the shorts and top, and just sleep in my panties so as quietly as I could I tried to undress and almost made it before he startled me.

"Can't live without each other, can we?" He said.

"Shit!" I yelled, really surprised and tripping over the shorts as they were still around my ankles, falling flat on my face.

"Hey, dont kill yourself... need any help?" He said.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked.

"Oh, the whole time... was watching you when you came in." He replied.

"How?" I asked. "You had your back to me...", and he still did.

"Oh... by the way nice panties..." He said, then reached out in front of him and pointed to the wall.

Wouldn't you know it, a damn mirror.

"Well ain't you the ingenious one." I said. "Why'd you wait so long to say anything?"

"I was enjoying the striptease..." He said, finally tuning towards me. "God you're beautiful."

"Thanks, you ain't so bad yourself..." I said.


Mike

Talk about a very, very welcomed surprise. Megan showing up was a dream come true, as I couldn't sleep at all. I had just been laying there staring at the floor... it's Tiger Maple, a very rare and beautiful exotic wood... I love the grain, the pattern of it. You could stare at it for hours, always finding a new or different look.

I just couldn't sleep, and I was really uneasy, I think due to the fact that she wasn't there. It was driving me insane... man I got it bad for her.

"Couldn't sleep either?" I asked.

"No, you too?" Megan questioned.

"I think we've both fallen really hard... really, really hard for each other." I replied.

"Tell me about it... how long have you been laying there like that?" Megan asked.

"Most of the night... been staring at the floor." I replied.

She had to laugh at that, so did I.

"Enough talk, come here and kiss me." I said.

"Mmmm... glady," she replied.

We had some nice kisses, and occasional grope or two, then snuggled up together and fell asleep. I think we both slept extremely well that night, especially considering the fact that it was 4am before we fell asleep and when the alarm rang at 7:30 were were both somewhat rested.


Megan

Holy shit, I'll never get used to that alarm of his. The damn thing starts out beeping softly, and within 30 seconds is so loud it could be heard over an air raid siren.

"Morning sleeping beauty," Mike said, kissing me on the forehead. "Sleep well?"

"Very well, you?" I asked.

"Most definitely... wish we could stay like this all day." He replied, kissing my neck.

"Um... you better stop before I rape you." I giggled.

"Can't rape the willing." He replied.

"Ready for school?" I asked.

"Ugh, not really." He replied.

"Well, we have to go so we better hurry... not much time till first bell." I said.

"You know Mr. Wilson's gonna make us pose today in class, right?" He said.

"Maybe you, or Lisa and Kevin. But not me, I'm his aide." I said with a grin.

"I wouldn't count on it, especially since he know's we're dating... he's been dying to get a good couple to pose for the class all year." He replied.

"Shit, I hope you're not right." I replied. I know it's gotten easier, I practically don't realize I'm naked most of the time... well, except for little things like when I sit in those chairs... damn they're cold.

"Well, I say if he makes us we give him a pose he'll never forget." He said. "You with me?"

"Ugh... why do I get the feeling that I don't like where this is going." I replied.

"Whoa... I'm not saying have sex in front of the class hun, though you know it would blow them away... talk about a way to get remembered... I'm just saying we need to do something really... erotic." Mike said.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked... kinda worried what his mind could come up with.

"I'll tell you when the time is right, that should alleviate any pre-event tension from occurring." He replied.

"Right," I replied.

"Well, as much as I hate to be the voice of reason, we should probably get ready so we can at least have time for a breakfast." Mike said.

"Yea, you're right... but didn;t I just say the say basic thing earlier?" I replied.

"I guess..." He replied, with another quick kiss.

We grabbed a quick shower together, each of us taking time to ensure the other was soaped up in just the right places, then put on some clothes.

On the way in we stopped at an Arbys for some breakfast to go, arriving at school with just enough time to eat, then loose our clothes and get to our first period class.


Mike

I let Megan drive us today in the Volvo... a nice change really. I had decided last night I was basically going to let her have that car to drive until she got one, does me no good sitting around the house anyway. Besides, she had blocked me in when she came over and she did still have the keys. That, and I got the feeling she was happy to be able to go somewhere on her own... so I wasn't going to deprive her of that.

Well the day started out ok I guess. The thought about the art teacher forcing us to pose was proved wrong, much to our approval. He just had us do some simple sketches in class, nothing much and actually quite easy. The class flew by... rather quickly I might add.

2nd wasn't much fun for me and Megan, of course Mr. Hank's math is usually like that so it was nothing new. We meet up with Lisa in 3rd for English, Kevin was alone in another English class that period. I did notice a big grin on Lisa's face... gonna have to talk to her about that later.

We wound up having an open reading session, so we all just picked a book to read. I picked The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice, having not read that in a while. Megan read The Runaway Jury by Michael Crichton, and Lisa read 17. Lisa doesn't quite understand that 17 magazine is not considered modern literature by most people... but I gave up trying to convince her that a year or so ago... it was and still is a lost cause.

I did make a trip to the bathroom, or so Ms. Anderson thought. In actuality I ran down to see Coach J for a 'get out of jail free card' so me and Megan could get a proper, non-school lunch. What can I say, Applebees just sounded really good at that point. I also ran by Ms. Smith's room to see if she wanted something from there, which of course she did. You know, it pays to have a strong relationship with your teachers. Bring her something back, and she'll overlook the fact that we might not be in class at the start... and show up all of a sudden half way through. Having an average above 100% in her class also helps a lot. Gotta love extra credit.

I made it back about 5 minutes before the bell rung to end 3rd and announce our lunch. Not enough time to do much, so I just pretended to read until then. When it did ring, we all meet up outside waiting for Kevin.

"What's for lunch?" Megan asked.

"Something made from processed soybean and called burgers by the cafeteria people." Lisa joked.

"Well, you and Kevin enjoy." I replied.

"What? You're not going to eat?" Lisa replied, a bit shocked.

"You feeling alright?" Megan asked.

"Oh yea, but I'm just saying me and you aren't having that junk... I'm thinking Applebees..." I said.

"You dog!" Lisa replied.

"Ugh... how do you plan on doing that?" Megan asked.

"You really think I went to the restroom?" I said, handing Megan the note from Coach J.

Megan Marbary and Michael Donahue are hereby given permission to leave campus to obtain supplies for Coach Jackson during lunch period through 4th period today, May x, xxxx.

Coach Jackson

Ms. Smith

"How the hell do you..." Megan started to say.

"Charisma, charm, I dunno. I just do somehow. Complaining are we?" I replied.

"No... sounds good to me." Megan replied.

"Yea, yea... I see how it is. Well, you two have fun... me and Kevin will see you later." Lisa said, heading off towards Kevin, who was still halfway down the hall.

"You ready my love?" I said.

"Of course, lead the way." She replied.

"Oh, don't let me forget to grab a Chicken Caesar salad for Ms. Smith before we leave." I said, knowing damn well I could possibly forget.

"Ah, so that's why Ms. Smith signed the note... I was wondering how you always got away with being late in her class this year." Megan said.

"Yup, works like a charm." I replied.


Megan

We made our way to my locker since it was closest, dropped our books, then walked out the front door to the car. Funny, you'd think two naked students walking out the front door of the school would draw attention... it didn't as far as I know.

It took us about 10 minutes to get to Applebees... and yea, we threw on our clothes which we had left in his car... so much easier then putting them in that locker Ms. Voulet issue us for the week and Mike liked the idea cause it meant we didn't have to go near her office.

I had the Chicken fajitas, he had a Bourbon Street Steak. Definitely much, much better than anything we would dream of getting from that school cafeteria. All told it took about 20 minutes to get our food after ordering, and another 10 to eat. We ordered Ms. Smith's salad right after our food came out, and it was brought to us as we were paying.

When we got back to school, only 50 minutes had passed. Lunch had been over and 4th was 20 minutes in. Not bad considering everything. We lost our clothing on the way there, so we grabbed the bag with the salad and headed in to the school. Nobody stopped us along the way.

"So, you've been doing this all year right?" I asked.

"Yup," he said.

"How do you get her the food?" I asked.

"Simple, ever notice how she leaves everytime I come back for 10 minutes or so?" He replied.

"Now that you mention it, yea." I said. "I do remember her bringing food in, but I always thought she went to the teacher's lounge and got it from the fridge there. I didn't think students had access to the lounge."

"They don't, I just put it in the first locker on the right of her door. They assign every teacher the first locker to the right of their door, and I know her combo." He said.

"Huh, I didn't know that." I replied.

"Well, most student's don't. All she uses it for is a place to keep an umbrella and her coat." He replied. "Most of the others store more junk in theirs."

We were almost to her room by then.

"Promise to keep a secret?" He asked.

"Sure... anything good?" I questioned.

"It's her combo... I almost died when she told me. She said she bought the lock back when she was in school, and it's one of those Master Lock ones with the round knob, they type that have a preset combo... it's 4-2-0." He said, laughing at the end.

"Huh?" I questioned, not getting it right away.

"Come on... 4-2-0... think about it." He replied.

"I don't get what's so funny." I replied.

"420?" He replied, kinda surprised.

I thought about it for a second then it hit me.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhh... now I get it." I replied, kinda laughing at myself for having a blond moment.

"Stupid, but I found it funny." Mike replied. "Out of everyone I know, it fits her perfectly."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"I dunno, just does." He replied as he was putting the bag in the locker. "Oh well, time for class."

He shut the locker and we entered our class.


Mike

As we were waking though the door, I whispered into her ear:

"Need any relief?"

"Ugh... do you?" She replied.

"Don't change the subject... I asked you first. Anyway, does it look like I do?" I whispered back.

I mean, come on... I didn't have a raging boner so it was safe to assume that answer was no. Of course, Megan didn't say anything back so me being the concerned lover that I am took matters into my own hand so to speak.

"Bonjour Mademoiselle Smith, comment allez-vous?" I said.

"Tres bien, Monsieur Donahue." Ms. Smith replied. "Et toi, Mademoiselle Marbary."

"Je pense q'elle a besoin du soulagement." I replied, before Megan could talk.

("I think she needs relief.")

Megan looked at me with one of those stares, you know the type saying I'm going to kill you.

"Trés bien, le bénéfices alors. Dix minutes suffiront-ils, ou fera vous avez besoin de plus de temps?" Ms. Smith replied, with a grin, no doubt referring to our last encounter on Tuesday.

("Very well, proceed then. Will ten minutes suffice, or will you need more time?")

"Non, Mademoiselle Smith. Je crois que dix minutes sont plus qu'assez." I replied.

("No, Ms. Smith. I think 10 minutes is more than enough.")

"You are so dead..." Megan said, under her breath.

"We'll see about that after you orgasm a couple of times..." I replied.

We headed back towards our seats... Megan never said a word out load the whole time. I sat down in my seat and had her sit on my lap, facing away from me.

"You ready?" I whispered into her ear, while nibbling on it.

"I guess." She replied.

I slowly ran my right hand up and down her back, with a very light touch while I continued to kiss and lick on her ear and neck. I put my other hand on her inner thigh, close to her pussy be never quite making contact with it. She started to relax, and react to the stimulation.

"Mmmm... that feels good." She purred.

I did this for a minute or so, slowly working her up. Of course, my little friend began to come alive and was now very happy, resting in between her ass cheeks.

After the second minute was up, I stopped using my hands but continued the kissing and nibbling, ever so slightly lifting her off my lap just enough to allow my dick to slip forward. Then I lowered her back down, hoping it would find it's place. It did, and slipped into her pussy which was very wet by now. When that happened she tensed for a second, then turned and gave me a weird look.

"Shsssh... nobody knows, and they won't if you keep quiet about it." I whispered.

"I can't believe I'm letting you do this in front of everyone," she replied.

"Yea, but it excites the hell out of you... doesn't it?" I whispered back.

She just shook her head yes, then laid it back on my shoulder turning slightly to look at me. I gave her a few quick kisses on the lips, then started to gently rub her nipples with my left hand as I slowly traced up and down her thighs with my right hand.


Megan

Oh my god, what was I doing? My mind went into a spiral, but the good kind. I still couldn't believe I was letting him do this in front of so many people. Of course, this wasn't what I expected he meant when he said I needed relief... this wasn't sexual, or at least it didn't seem that way to me. It was very tender, loving, and sweet. The way he was touching me was driving my body nuts, I could feel every nerve and it was pure ecstasy.

Sure, I could feel his dick in me, pulsing and filling me up, but the majority of sensations I was feeling were in other parts of my body. These were parts I never considered to be, well, I guess erotic is the best word.

He kept doing the same things, but constantly changing the speed and pressure he was using as well as the location. By the 8th minute, I was floating way up there. That's when he moved his hand to my pussy and I went off big time. I know the whole damn school had to have heard me, I was really loud. And it wasn't just one big one, it was a whole damn series of orgasms... one right after the other, each progressively stronger.

I had been floating before hand, now I was gone. Somewhere out there, very far away. All I could do was lay back into him, my whole body was shaking and I had no control what-so-ever over it. I think I even passed out for a second or two, cause the net thing I remember is his gently lifting me and whispering into my ear.

"You alright?" he said.

"Alright?!? Hell yes I'm alright... my god that was... was... well, I can't begin to describe it." I replied, still a bit out there but returning fast.

"Glad you enjoyed it..." he said, kissing me on the lips. "I think you woke people in China though..."

"I agree..." I replied.

I looked around the room and everyone's mouths were open wide. My friend Erin, who sits next to us, had her hand up her skirt going to town... right at the edge of an orgasm herself.

"You two... my god... how..." Erin said to me.

All I could do was shrug my shoulders. I really didn't know the answer to her question, I did know where she was going with it, but the answer eluded me... or, should I say, I think I knew deep down in my heart the answer. It was love, nothing else could explain it. Pure, heartfelt, true love.


Mike

It was weird... everyone was just starring at us for the longest time. Another 10 minutes must have passed before I finally said something.

"That was intense..." I said, hoping someone would help break the silence.

"You're telling me..." Erin, Megan's friend replied. "Megan, you HAVE GOT TO let me borrow him."

That's what everyone needed I guess, as it broke the tension and we all laughed at it. Megan just looked at her, shook her head, and said "Mine" in a very possessive manner.

The rest of the class was a blur from there on, Megan just sat on my lap with me holding her tight. I don't remember anything until Erin tapped my shoulder.

"You two going to stay like that all day or go to your next classes?" Erin asked.

"Oh shit... the bell ring?" I replied.

"Yea." Erin said.

"Ok, thanks." I replied.

"Mmm, thanks for that... but now I'm really horny." Megan finally spoke up.

"After that?" I said, not surprised but wanting to sound nonchalant about it.

"Ugh hugh, and to make matters worse you're not in my next class." She replied.

"Well, you know... you could always ask for relief..." I replied.

"But..." she started to say.

"Shsssh... no buts about it, if you need it ask. It won't bother me." I replied.

"I don't want another guy doing that to me, I want you doing it to me..." She said.

"Well, then do it yourself or have another girl do it." I replied.

"WHAT!" she said back.

"I'm serious... no one else has done that yet... er, at least this year that I know of. Why not go out with a bang?" I replied.

"Ugh..." Megan started to say, definitely having a problem with her words.

"Hey, it's you choice dear. I just want you to be happy, so you have to decide. But, if you do I know for a fact that there's a certain girl in that class who would love to help you out." I said.

"Who?" Megan said.

"Think about it..." I replied.

She sat there for a moment, I guess trying to figure it out when all of a sudden her eyes lit up and she said:

"Lisa"

"Yup" I replied.

"What about you? Megan asked.

"I'll be fine, besides... I'm Coach J's teacher aide this period... remember. I definitely have no interest in having him give me relief." I joked.

"Ok, whatever..." Megan replied.

"However, I wouldn't plan on doing anything after school today... cause when I get you someplace private... well, just keep your schedule open." I said, trying to give her a sinister grin with it.

"Ummm... sounds good to me." Megan replied.

While we had that conversation, we had left the french room and started towards Megan's next class, which was just around the corner.

"Well, I do believe this is your class my dear. Have fun, do be a good sport and tell me about it later." I joked, in a mock British accent.

Ok... a bad mock British accent, but hey... I was trying. We kissed a goodbye and she went into the room. I headed off to Coach J's room, who had of course took off early for the day leaving me a note.

It basically said to find something to do or use the note in the envelope to leave early if I wanted. Gotta love that guy, always helping a friend. So, I decided to use the note and take a quick trip to the mall for some things. I had to go to five different shops to find everything I was looking for, and spent a but load of money, but she's worth every penny of it after all. I made it back to school with 5 minutes to spare before classes let out for the day.


Megan

I was a little stunned at Mike's suggestion of seeking relief, and who to ask. I mean I am a bit open-minded, hey I had that little fling with Erin afterall... but in front of an audience? This was a bit more... I dunno... Risqué. Of course there were the multiple incidents with Mike in front of audiences, but this seemed a bit more taboo and quite different. Could I do it now... I know I've changed alot this week...

Not that I would mind the actual event at all... in fact just thinking about it made me horny as hell. Lisa was a hot little number after all, and Mike had said the other day she seemed interested. What to do? What ever am I going to do.

"Hey gal, how's it going?" Lisa said as I took my seat.

"Good, that friend of yours did a number on me in French." I replied.

"How so?" Lisa asked.

I told her a brief summary of what happened. Lisa got a big kick out of it.

"Yup, sounds like the Mike I know..." She replied.

"Well, he told me since I'm still horny I should seek relief during this class, and even went as far as telling me whom he things I should ask." I replied.

"Really?!?" Lisa said, quite surprised. "He'd let you seek relief from another guy?"

"Well... I think so, er at least that's how it seems... but in actuality he... ugh... told me I should... um... ask... you." I barely got the last part out.

SILENCE

SILENCE

She was definitely contemplating something... finally she spoke up about a minute later.

"What do you think?" Lisa asked.

"Does that really matter?" I replied. "I believe the question is, what do you think Lisa?"

She thought some more, then turned and said:

"I'll do it, but I can't promise anything. It'll be my first time with another... um... girl."

"Fine, let's blow their minds, shall we?" I replied.

"Of course," she replied with a sinister grin. "Hey... why don't we both ask for relief, from each other? You game?"

"Hmn... sounds like we may need to have a doctor come... might cause some chest pains among the guys in here... let's do it." I replied, still kinda stunned I was about to do this.

"Ms. Reubenstein" Lisa said with her hand raised.

"Yes Lisa, what is it?" Ms. Reubenstein asked.

"Ma'am, I believe I need relief." Lisa said.

"Ok, very well then. Megan, do you need relief too?" Ms. Reubenstein questioned.

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

"Very well then, would either of you like assistance with it?" Ms. Reubenstein asked.

We both shook our heads yes.

"Well, please choose your partner and proceed." Ms. Reubenstein said.

We both got up, and headed towards the table in the back of the room. Almost every guy in the class was going nuts... hoping we'd pick them. We of course grinned the whole way, knowing we had a hell of a show planned for them.

"You want top or bottom?" Lisa asked.

"You have a preference?" I replied.

"Top actually..." She said.

"Fine then, ready?" I asked.

"Yup", Lisa replied.

I laid down on the table face up... then Lisa climbed on top and got into the 69 position. Do I have to tell you about the sounds that came from the guys in the class? Lots of happy ones, we'll leave it at that.

Well, why bore you with any more details on the subject. I will say that we both had wonderful orgasms... actually I had two and Lisa had three. I think we spent about 10 minutes in that position before we decided we were pleasantly relieved.

I was a bit worried about poor old Ms. Reubenstein, as she didn't look very well... actually, she was quite... what's the word I'm looking for... ugh... I do believe flushed is a good description. She was sitting in her chair staring off into the far wall. She stayed that way for the rest of the class, so the majority of us just sat around and chatted.

When we were walking back to our seats I did notice quite a few noticeable bulges in the guys' pants... what a thrill to know I helped cause them. God, I am turning into a little slut.

The rest of the class went by pretty quickly. Before I knew it the bell rang, and it was time for us to head home. Mike was waiting for me at the door of course, and he was hiding something behind his back.


Mike

I made it to the door of her class just in the nick of time, with a special present... just a small thing really.

"Miss me?" I said.

"Yup," She replied, then gave me a nice long kiss.

I immediately knew something happened in that class. First off, both her and Lisa were very happy. Secondly, she had a taste of something familiar on her lips... and then it hit me.

It was pussy, no doubt about it, and I'd bet a large sum it was Lisa's.

"Hmmn..." I said, motioning Lisa closer.

I took my finger and wiped around Lisa's lips, then tasted it. I was right... she had a similar, more familiar pussy taste on hers.

"Well, well... seems my lovely and intoxicating girlfriend and Lisa had some fun together, did they not?" I said, with a big grin of course.

"Did you stay and watch the show?" Megan asked.

"Naw, I can taste her on your... and your taste is definitely on her." I replied.

We all just looked at each other, then laughed.

"Besides, every guy that's come out of that room has been holding their crotches in pain... so put 2 and 2 together and you get the end result." I replied. "Enjoy yourselves I hope?"

"Very much so." Megan replied.

"Most definitely" Lisa said.

"Oh... before I forget... ma cherie... c'est pour toi" I said, handing her the rose I had behind my back.

"Thank you," Megan replied, giving me another nice kiss.

"Well then, me ladies, shall we?" I said, offering an arm to each.

They each took an arm and we headed for the door, stopping near the office so Lisa could get her clothes.

"You two not going to grab your clothes?" Lisa asked.

"Naw, they're in my car" I replied. "Easier than going out of the way to these lockers."

"Should have known... lazy ass." Lisa said, going into the room.

She grabbed them, then we were on our way.

"Hey Lisa, where's Kevin?" I asked.

"He had a doctor appointment or something." Lisa replied. "Left school last period, didn't seem to happy."

"Ah, you didn't hurt the poor boy now did you?" I grinned.

"Of course not..." Lisa said, with a smile. "Do you think I'm capable of doing something like that?"

"Ugh... YEA!" I replied. "I have know you for a while now..."

"True... but I swear, nothing I did." She replied.

"Anything happening between you two yet?" Megan asked.

"Me and Kevin?" Lisa questioned.

"No, you and the pope. Yea you and Kevin silly." Megan replied.

"No, a little hanky panky. Nothing much more yet. He was hurting a bit the other day, so I gave him some relief..." She giggled. "He was nice enough to return the favor for me."

"Ah, mutual hand jobs... sound like fun times for both of you." Megan replied.

"I get the feeling they weren't hand jobs hun." I said with a slight laugh. "She's smiling too much."

"NOPE, a nice 69." Lisa replied. "You know me too damn well."

Megan laughed at that.

"Of course I do, you like to suck dick Lisa." I replied.

"And lick pussy now..." Lisa laughed.

"Call me anytime." Megan replied.

"Ok, now am I going to have to worry about you two sneaking off anytime soon?" I questioned.

"No, we'll just force you to watch next time." Megan said, which kinda shocked me. Lisa nodded in agreement.

Do I need to tell you what mr. Happy did? He was searching for the starts, from limp to throbbing in 0.03 second flat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.