The Kissing Bandit - Cover

The Kissing Bandit

by Jaz

Copyright© 2004 by Jaz

Erotica Sex Story: A kiss is just a kiss. Unless it's not.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   .

Dicklamer: The very nice people who run this website have decided to tell you my story is not true, pure fiction. That's probably a good idea, let's go with that.

Oct 31st was the day I'd been waiting for. I was finally going to fuck her. Susan was mine and it was time to claim her. I went over to her house a little after 6pm.

"Hey baby, how ya... ?!"

She was naked, my beautiful little slut was naked, she just could not wait for me to shove my cock in her.

Susan dropped to her knees and pulled my cock out. The look on her face was priceless. She grabbed it with both hands and began smelling it, rubbing my fat cock all over her face.

"I've dreamed about how it would look, it's mine now. I'm going to be so good for you, John I love you, I need you--this cock. Watch me, I'm gonna put your dick in my mouth now," she said as she began kissing and nibbling, sucking and greedily slurping.

Her husband had trained her well. I'm not very long, but my dick is quite thick. Her mouth was stuffed, crammed full of John-cock I grabbed the back of her head and slowly fed it to her. She was coughing, choking really. I started to pull out, but she stopped me. Susan grabbed my ass and forced me all the way down her throat. Her eyes were tearing up and she was making these cute little retching sounds. She clearly would pass out soon, but she would not stop swallowing my cock.

Somehow I heard her say quite clearly, "More, don't ever stop, CUMM, I need your cum!!"

I felt it in the bottom of my balls, I was about to erupt. I pulled her even closer to me, while I hunched forward and dumped a full load of sperm in her throat. The little slut sucked down every drop. She had a happy, satisfied grin on her face. She had pleased me and she damn well knew it.

She wasn't done yet.

"John thank you, I want your cum in me every day. I will never get enough. I'm sorry but I need your cock, NOW. It has been so long since I was fucked. It has been years since it was by a man who really loved me. I've been really naughty and I need you to spank me, hard..." she said as she bent over and grabbed her ankles, leaving that firm, thick ass in the air.

I was not sure if she wanted me to fuck her wet, tasty pussy, or her fresh, juicy ass (was it possible, was she an anal slut too?!). I had to have her, to possess her completely. So I took off my pants, and pulled out both of my cocks and rammed both of her holes. Say-what? Shit it happened again.

I woke up in a cold sweat, with a hard cum covered dick. God she was killing me. Susan Stacy was driving me insane. A great and terrible thing happened to me this summer. Out of the blue, out of the clear, pure blue--I met a woman and fell in love. I'm 34 and that has never happened, I don't think I even believed it was possible for me. I've never had a girl friend for more than a month. I'm not really a nice guy, I know that. I think my biggest weakness, and my greatest strength is that I can't, won't stand for Bull Shit. I have plenty of bad traits. I know that. But I don't lie, steal, cheat--and I will not fucking tolerate it. Ever.

So now you know what happened to my previous girl friends. Susan was different though. She was beautiful, beautiful (my god she was beautiful). If I had to describe her she's kind of a mix between Deborah Norville and Jessica Simpson. She had this quirky sparkle and I'd catch myself just grinning, with this big goofy, " boy ain't I lucky" expression. But it was more than that, she was kind, almost to a fault. I mean, she was as smart as I am but was so... nice it almost made her seem naive.

We had been dating about four months and still had not gone beyond heavy (prolonged, extensive oral) petting. I was slowly becoming her pussy master.

I love to eat pussy, to make my woman gush, and whimper. I think I love that even more than having her pleasure me.

Susan was not a virgin ("Duh she's 31"). But she was one when she got married at 19. He is the only man she has ever been with.

She had a rough marriage. I know he was a jeaulous, verbally threatening, prick. I don't know if he was ever physically abusive to her ("Duh, I didn't hunt him down and stomp his ass, so of COURSE I didn't know.")

They had seperated 4 times in their 12 year marriage and her divorce would be final Oct 31st.

Which was a problem. Susan's lawyer had told her that in the state of NC a divorce decree can be delayed by six months if one spouse has committed adultery, and the other contests it. But I think it was more basic han that. I wanted this woman to be MINE. Until her divorce became final she belonged to someone else. Susan wanted to be able to say she had honored her marriage vows. That she had never fucked another man, had never given so much as a hand job.

I've licked and nibbled and sucked her sweet pussy many times, but she has never seen my cock.

I could hold out another 3 weeks, we both wanted to wait until she was free. But she was driving me insane. I was horny, sex starved and frustrated. I'm not making excuses, but I've never been in love, and I've never been that horny.

That's the state I was in when I got the phone call.

"Jaz it's me... can you come, I need you. I'm at the trauma center in Winston-Salem. They're keeping me at least one day. I'm in room 216."

"Susan what is wrong, are you ok, what happened?!" I asked in rapid fire. The sound in her voice bothered me a lot. She had a tremor, a shakiness that I had not heard before.

" UM, I'll tell you when you get here... please. I'll live but I need you--NOW."

I made the 10 minute trip to my local hospital in just under 8 minutes. The elevator was too fucking slow so I just ran up the stairs. I don't know what asshole designed the layout of rooms, but room 216 was across from room 246. When I finally found it I was pretty frustrated. I entered the room, and saw Susan sitting in the corner completely dressed (which seemed odd since we were in a hospital). She looked up and saw me and her face just... cracked. She was shivering and a trickle of snot was covering her upper lip. She was sobbing now and kept saying, " I'm sorry, I could not stop him."

As I wrapped her in my arms I noticed the bruises on her face, she had been smacked--hard. Her voice had a thick rasp, and her neck had bruising as well. Someone had choked my girl friend. It slowly dawned on me, the unthinkable had happened. Susan had been brutalized. I felt the tears streaming down my face, I pulled her into my lap and rocked her softly.

"Don't cry baby, I love you. This is not your fault. I'm here, I'll take care of you."

They kept her in the hospital for two days. A rape counselor was assigned but Susan could not talk to her about it. She could not stand for me to be out of her sight, and preferred to hold my hand or sit in my lap. All she would say is that it was "her fault, she was so stupid." The counselor took me aside and explained that this was a common reaction.

"Mr. Pressman it is crucial that you keep a close eye on her. If at all possible I suggest you take some time off from work and just be there for her."

I followed the Counselor's advice and notified the job that I would need at least a week off. Susan asked if she could stay at my Apt, she didn't want to be alone.

"Baby, of course you can. I'll make up the spare room, stay as long as you like, I want you with me," I reassured her.

She smiled and said "Thank you so much Jaz, but I would rather sleep with you. Don't take this the wrong way, I do mean SLEEP. I'd just feel safer."

I remember thinking..."Oh shit, how am I going to do this? Having her in my Apt would be great... having her in my bed would be hard (Rock fucking hard) for me to take. Having the woman I loved sitting in my lap all day had been tough enough. I wanted to ram my cock in her fat ass. She did not mean to but she was a natural wiggler, a sexy snuggler. But it was more than that. Her scent alone, drove me crazy. Her... temperature made me, well HOt. I was afraid I would humiliate my self.

I did not want her to wake up in the night and see my cum covered boxers. To see how little control I had, how weak I was, how much I wanted to fuck her. Right then I knew the idea of sex, scared her, disgusted her. Clearly I was a selfish pig. In spite of all she had been through, the pain she had suffered, a part of me just wanted to fuck her right up the ass.

Susan would be sleeping in my bed.

It had been a rough first day for both of us. Susan was still unable to tell me what had happened. She slept most of the day, and insisted that I not turn on the lights.

I was really starting to worry. Things got worse. I fixed supper and found her locked in the bathroom. I could hear her crying through the door.

"Susan baby come out, it's me. Don't cry it won't be so bad if you tell me. You have to."

Susan finally came out and sat on the edge of the bed. "John... I'm going to tell you, but I'm afraid of what you will think. This is really hard, so I think I want to tell it like a story, please don't stop me. Just let me get it out. Ok?"

I agreed, sat down and put my arm around her. The sun was just starting to go down as she began her tale.

This is what she said:

You know that my friend Maggie and her hsuband Ron had invited me to a party Sat night. Ron tends bar in a small resturant. What I did not know is that his boss Greg was there. He had seen me before, had been asking Maggie and Ron all about me. They told him where I work, when I get home--that I lived alone. I don't think they meant any harm, they were just playing match-maker and trying to stay on Greg's good side. I had decided to walk since they only live 3 blocks away.

"Hey Susan glad you could make it. You know most of the people here, have a drink--relax," Maggie greeted me with a smile and a hug. I was having fun at first. They had were playing a tape of their wedding/reception and we were all laughing. I had two wine coolers and had a very slight buz. Greg had been talkng to me all night, sitting next to me. He was a gentleman, no flirting. I guess I thought he was nice and pretty funny. Greg insisted that I have one real drink before the party was over. I don't know why but I did. Around midnight I was missing you, and I decided to call it a night.

"And where do you think you're going young lady?" Greg asked with a soft chuckle.

"I need to get home and walk my dog," I said as I walked towards the door.

I said goodnight to Ron and Maggie and thanked them for a great evening. My legs were a little wobbly from sitting so long and from the two wine coolers and two scotch and sodas (that's like one drink for every hour I was there. I was not DRUNK.)

"Watch it Susan are you ok, you look like you had a little too much to drink. I can't let you drive like this," Greg said as he grabbed my arm to help straighten me.

I was a little embarassed and said, "That's ok I live just around the corner, and I'm not driving."

"You are not walking home alone after midnight. My honor as a southern gentleman will not allow it. May I please have the honor of walking you home?"

It WAS pretty late, and I WAS a little drunk. He was so... insistent, and he was just trying to be nice. So I let him walk me home. When we got outside he said, "Let's take my car that way I don't have to walk back."

He had a black corvette, and I had never been in one so I thought, "Why not?"

He opened my door and helped me get inside. I was having difficulty putting on the seatbelt. Before I knew what he was doing, he leaned across me and buckled me up. Then he reached between my legs and slid the seat back to give me more room. His hand rested on my thigh for a second and I remember thinking "That's odd". We were at my house in a minute or two. Again he reachd across me and slid the seatbelt off. This time his hand bumped into my breast accidentally. I was a little uncomfortable but... thought it was no big deal. He insisted on walking me to my front door. He waited until I unlocked it and said, " Say Susan, I really need to use the bathroom, do you mind?"

I did not know what to say. It was after midnight and a man I barely knew wanted to come inside. He had been so nice, I just did not want to make him think I did not trust him... so I let him in. I pointed him to the bathroom. I was starting to sober up and felt more and more uncomfortable. I knew how this looked and that you would not like it. He had done nothing to make me afraid, he was realy nice, and he was Ron's boss. I thought I was safe.

When he came out of the bathroom I was ready for him to leave. He wasn't.

"Do you mind if I have a glass of water before I go, out one end and in the other, " he quipped.

Again how could I say no to a glass of water? I went into the kitchen to get it. When I came back he was nowhere to be found.

"Greg where are you? Greg? This isn't funny." I looked out the window and his car was still in my driveway. I looked around downstairs and kept calling for him. He was not there. I was very nervous as I went upstairs, but I thought he was playing a joke.

"Greg where are yoou EEEk!"

"I'm sorry honey, I did not mean to scare you. I just thought I'd take a quick tour. This is a big place for just you."

I heard myself babble, "My husband used to live here, and we were thinking about having kids one day. Um Greg it's really late..."

"Ok ok, I get the hint. Just finish my tour and I'm out of here."

I thought it would be the quickest way to get rid of him. I showed him my small home gym, the upstairs bathroom and computer room.

"Well that's it... I said and headed for the stairs. He just laughed and said "Whoa there Missy, I think you forgot something. What's the matter you didn't make your bed? Maybe you have dirty clothes all over your floor. I want to see. Show me."

What was I supposed to do? He is almost as tall as you, and must weigh at least 210 lbs. He just kind of herded me into my bedroom, and blocked the doorway.

"Greg I think you should leave now... I have a boyfriend and he would not like it, for me to have a strange man in my bedroom."

His whole face changed for a second. He got this sour, pissed off expression. It was just a flash, but I saw it. Then he grinned down on me and said, "I want a kiss. Give me a kiss and I'll go." I knew I was in trouble then. I was alone, trapped. I did not want to kiss him but... what else could I do?

I gave him a fast kiss on the cheek. He just laughed at me.

"That's not a kiss, that's a peck. I want a real KISS."

My heart was pounding. I had really done it. There was no way to avoid it. I would have to really kiss him. My mouth was dry but I leaned up and kissed him. I made sure my mouth was the only part of my body that touched his. It lasted for about five seconds.

"Mmm better, you taste sweet Susan. Thing is... that was a kiss, but it was not a REAL kiss. Do it again."

He pulled me to him and began kissing me hard, I could hardly breathe.

"Susan... you're starting to piss me off. I'm going to get a real kiss from you. I'm not leaving until I do. Now open your fucking mouth, let me suck on your tongue, and give me a wet one."

John I was so scared, I just did not know what to do. So I did it. I let him put his tongue in me, and gave him the best kiss I know how to give. It was not enough.

I could feel him now. His erection was pressing into my stomach.

"Take your clothes off. I just know you're wearing a sexy little thong, or maybe a G- string. I want to see you in them when I kiss you. DO IT!" he roared.

I was crying as I pulled off my jeans and top.

"Please stop, don't make me. I have a boyfriend. I love him."

I don't know how I ever could have thought he was nice, a gentleman. His eyes were so cold, cruel.

"I don't give a fucking shit about your boyfriend. Now you better fucking kiss me right. We can do this quick, or we can take all night."

I stood there in my little black lace bra and matching thong panties and kissed him. It went on and on for several minutes.

"Something still is not right... I know, take my pants and shirt off. I want to feel your skin next to me."

I couldn't do it. I tried but my hands were shaking too bad. He snickered and did it himself.

"Since you could not follow my instructions you have to pay the price. I was going to let you stand up, but now I want you on the bed."

I knew if he got me on the bed, in our underwear, he was not going to stop. I yelled "Help, RAPE!"

The next thing I knew he had shoved me hard and I went flying across the bed. My head bumped into the wall and I was dazed. He took advantage and straddled me.

"You fucking tease. You little fucking bitch."

He began making out to me. For at least 25 minutes that was all he did.

"Tell me you like it, ask me to suck your tongue harder. Sluts like you always make me TAKE it from them. Tonight is going to be different. You're a good little girl are'nt ya? I'm not going to hurt you, I promise I just want to kiss you, play with you a little. The sooner you be good, the sooner I'm out of here. Now I want to hear your little slut mouth beg me to kiss you, shit it's just a kiss. Is that too much to ask?"

I was pinned beneath him, I could not move. I tried, I swear to god I tried to get away. He had me, and he wasn't letting go until I did what he wanted.

"Greg... will you, um kiss me. Please."

He smiled at me then and became much gentler for a while.

"There that wasn't too bad was it? Just be good, make it good for me and I'll go. Susan do you mind if I play with your ass some. I mean, it's not a REAL kiss if I can't even play with your ass. Here, I'll let you get on top. You can play with me too if you want, "He said as he rolled me up and began playing with my panty clad ass.

I did not play with his though and tried to remain as still as possible. He seemed to take that as a challenge. He tongued me deep, sucked me so hard I could barely catch my breath.

"So good, so fucking sweet. Mmmm, thank you Susan, I love your ass. Are your tits real? Hmm let me feel... oh god they feel real, but you can never tell for sure until you suck them. It's just another kind of kiss. Take your bra off for me. "

There was no way I was letting him do that. I screamed for help as loud as I could and raked him across the face once. I heard him growl before I saw his hand.

"Fucking bitch (SLAPP!). You don't scratch me (slap!), you will not scream (slap). You are going to learn to do what I say the first time. Now get. That fucking. Bra OFF!"

I was really scared. He only slapped me, but the look on his face was so... vicious. The first one was the only one that was really hard. The next two were more of a medium slap, that he turned into a hard squeeze of my face.

"Please don't make me do this. I'll, I'll kiss you some more, but please don't take my bra off" I begged like a pathetic little girl. I was so mad that he had reduced me to this. I was begging this asshole to let me lay on top of him (nearly naked) and kiss me. I even started kissing him, trying to talk him into it. He let me for about a minute.

"Are you done slut? Good let me explain how this works. You are a cheap slut who likes to tease. Lucky for you I'm NOT a rapist. But I do have needs, and you worked me up. This is your fault. You do not invite a strange man into your house at 12:30 am unless you plan on doing SOMEthing. If you had just kissed me like I asked (quite politely) I would have been a bad memory by now. Instead you chose to be defiant, remember you started the rough stuff. I was a gentleman before that. I asked you to take off your bra and you refused. You have to pay a price for that. You're gonna learn that disobeying me will just make it worse. I asked YOU to take off your bra. Now "I" will take off your bra AND your panties. Stupid Susan, very stupid."

Just like that he began ripping and tearing my underwear off of my body. I started to struggle again but all he had to do was raise his hand and I stopped. I let him. Soon I was naked, completely naked. He rolled me over again and he pinned me. He was controlling me by the neck and hair. His kisses were even more intense and I felt so much more vulnerable now that I was naked. He still had his boxers on but I was so scared.

He was playing with my nipples scraping them with his fingers. Rolling and massaging them.

"Do you like that Susan? You have an amazing body, so fucking hot."

Then he stopped and said, "wait I want to get a picture of this, where is your camera? Susan, I'm not kidding we are going to get a camera. Now you can either walk with me, or I'll drag you naked around this house by your hair, looking for it. Your choice."

I decided to tell him. He didn't know I had a digital camera and a camcorder. If he looked he might find them. I had not used my old 35 mm in years. It had been left in the back of the car one summer, and there was a chance the film might actually be bad.

"It's in the computer room."

In less than a minute he walked me in to retrieve it and had me spread on the bed again. There were about 20 pictures left on the roll. I prayed to god it was defective. He made me pose for him. Every fucking thing he did to me that night he captured on film. I still don't know if it was defective. John... there may be pictures of me out there.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.