Fear of Falling... Apart - Cover

Fear of Falling... Apart

Copyright© 2004 by Dawn

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a sequel to my story, Fear of Falling. I am posting it seperately, but it will have several chapters. The continuing adventure of Shane and the events of his spring break trip to visit his older sister, Jessica, and the woman he fell in love with, Kelly.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Shane was sitting in the living room, watching Saturday morning cartoons and eating cold French toast. He heard the noises coming from Jessica's room, and he was fighting the urge to go look. Whatever was going on was their thing, and it would stay that way until they asked him to join. "Damn, I hope they ask soon."

He heard them scream together, and then the noise died down. "At least I know Kelly will have someone to pass the time while I'm gone," he chuckled to himself.

He heard a door open, and Andrea walked into the room. "Morning." Shane said.

Andrea looked up at him. "Good morning."

Shane chuckled. "I don't know about good. My ribs are still pretty sore."

Andrea slumped down on the couch, her head in her hands. She was shaking, and Shane heard sobs start up.

He walked over, sitting next to her, his arm around her shoulders. "Andrea, I was just kidding. I'm fine."

She looked up, sniffling. "Really? Are you really ok?"

Shane nodded. "I'm good. I use humor as a defense sometimes, it gets my mind off of stuff."

Andrea sniffled. She turned to Shane, and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tight. "Thank you so much Shane. I didn't deserve help, thank you for helping me anyway. I'm so sorry I messed you and Kelly up, you deserve to be happy."

Shane sat there, letting her cry. Then, the door opened, and Kelly and Jessica walked into the living room. They saw Andrea, and walked into the kitchen, letting her get it out of her system. Shane walked in to find them eating the rest of the French toast. "Save a couple of pieces, she hasn't eaten since yesterday."

Kelly looked at Jessica, and they set aside a few pieces. Kelly spoke up. "Shane, we all need to talk now. Let's go in there."

They carried the food in to Andrea, and sat quietly while she nibbled on the toast. When she set the plate down, Shane shut the TV off, and everyone got quiet.

Andrea twirled her thumbs, and sighed. "I guess it's time huh?"

Everyone nodded silently.

"Ok. I know what I did was wrong, and horrible. I was so mad, I didn't think about what I was doing until it was too late."

Kelly leaned forward. "What were you mad about?"

"I guess I wasn't so much mad as I was jealous." Andrea took a sip of water, and continued. "I saw you and Shane, and you were so happy, and I couldn't stand it. I always thought you were kind of..."

"Beneath you?" Kelly finished.

Andrea nodded. "That's one way to say it. Anyway, I was mad that you were happy, and I wasn't. I've never met a guy anywhere near as sweet or caring as Shane. He's the best man I've ever met, and he's still in High school. Go figure."

Jessica sat up. "What about last night?"

Andrea tightened up. "Well, I went in the back, and found Shane. I told Ally I'd put him in room six, but I switched the numbers, and stuck him in nine. Then, I just shoved some girl into room six."

"Why room nine? Why did you put Shane in there?" Jessica asked.

Andrea shrugged. "I just looked to see if it was Kelly in there, and it wasn't. It was some blonde. I pushed Shane in there, and turned the sign over."

Kelly's jaw dropped. "So, you didn't know who it was in that room, you just saw it wasn't me? How did you know, did you look?"

Andrea shook her head. "I saw enough in the light from the hall to know it wasn't you. The girl wasn't a redhead, and I know you're one naturally. I've seen your family and school photos."

"That's fucked up," Shane said.

Andrea's eyes misted. "I know Shane, and I'm so sorry. I wish I could make it up to you, I wish I could tell you who the girl was."

Shane shook his head. "I know who it was."

"Oh." Andrea said. "Can you tell me, so I can apologize for using them? I don't want to get them stuck in anything."

Shane looked at Kelly, then at Jessica. They nodded. He took a deep breath. "Well, you know who the girl I ended up with is. You live with her."

Andrea looked confused. "But, I didn't put you in there with Kelly, so that means... oh my god." Andrea's eyes were as wide as saucers. "Oh god, I put you in there with Jessica?"

They nodded.

Andrea was shaking visibly now. "When did you figure it out?"

"When Kelly and Ally came in and found us, cuddling after sex."

Andrea's eyes took on a dead look. She looked like she was going to be sick. "Oh fuck, I messed up so bad."

Jessica spoke up. "We're not mad that it was Shane and me in that room together. There were worse things that could have happened."

Andrea looked up. "You... you're not mad?"

"Oh, we're plenty mad about what you did, but we're not mad about how things turned out. I'm fine with Shane and Jessica, and so are they. She told me earlier that she had feelings for you back when she still lived at home, but was too scared to do anything."

Shane looked at Jessica, as she blushed deeply, a smile crossing her lips.

Kelly continued. "Oh, and Andrea? Jessica and I are involved now too. So, if you can deal with all of this, we won't insist that you move out. However, if you have any problem with it, and if you have any plans to ever fucking cross me or my friends again, you will wish you had moved out when you had the chance, do you understand me?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.