Fear of Falling... Apart - Cover

Fear of Falling... Apart

Copyright© 2004 by Dawn

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a sequel to my story, Fear of Falling. I am posting it seperately, but it will have several chapters. The continuing adventure of Shane and the events of his spring break trip to visit his older sister, Jessica, and the woman he fell in love with, Kelly.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Shane woke up on the sofa bed, feeling awake and alive. It had only been a few days since he came to stay with his sister during his spring break, and life had already changed so much for him.

He got up, running his hand through his close-cropped hair. His sister had made him get a haircut the day before. Shane put the sofa bed back in and went into the kitchen to grab something to eat.

He noticed someone bent over, looking into the refrigerator. "Good mornin' beautiful." he said softly, leaning against the counter.

"Not too bad looking yourself there, handsome!" His sister stood up from behind the door, grinning widely. "Of course, we do come from the same gene pool, so I guess that it's not a stretch we both look good."

"Oh, God! Sis! What the hell? I thought you were Kelly." Shane grunted, walking over to the cabinet to grab a bowl.

"Well, I'm not, and I'm glad you realized this before you did something naughty or, in our case, something that goes against nature."

Shane laughed to himself. "Well, I was about to grab your ass. Glad I didn't now."

Jessica popped up on her toes, looking down over her shoulder. "What? Are you saying that I don't have a nice ass? Is it not perky enough to grab? What are you saying?"

Shane stared at his sister, one eye cocked, wondering if she was joking. After the past few days around here, he wasn't so sure she was as big a prude as he always thought. "Sis? Please tell me that you're kidding."

"Oh, Shane, of course I'm kidding!" Jessica walked to the counter, setting the milk down. "I already know that my ass is perfect, I don't need you to tell me that."

Shane grabbed a hand towel, and snapped it against her butt. Jessica shrieked in pain, and then ran after her brother, chasing him through the house. Shane ducked into her bedroom, holding the door shut. He let go, jumping over her bed, landing on his feet on the other side. Jessica pushed the door open, her face flush and her hair all over the place.

"Shane, you're gonna get it now, pally!" Jessica ran around the bed, jumping on Shane's back, knocking him face down on the bed. She started tickling his sides, knowing he couldn't stand that.

"God, sis! Stop it! Please, no more... I can't... I can't breathe! You're ass is crushing me!" Shane was turning red under her vehement tickle torture. Suddenly, someone broke the playtime up. "Jessica! How could you?"

They looked up to see Kelly standing in the doorway. Her fiery red hair was disheveled, standing up on one side where she slept on it. She had a scowl on her face, which looked completely out of place on her. Her emerald eyes were cocked up in a questioning glare.

"Kelly, what are you talking about?" Jessica was confused. Why was her friend looking at her like that?

Kelly crossed her arms over her chest, stepping towards them. "You hussy, you know that he's my man!" She couldn't hold it any longer. Kelly fell onto the bed laughing, and joined Jessica in her torture of Shane.

They tickled him relentlessly, finally ceasing when he was no longer able to struggle due to lack of oxygen.

Shane was trying to breathe normally. "Aww, baby, did we hurt you?" Kelly asked in a pitiful tone. She leaned down, putting her arm around Shane, then leaning in and pecking him on the nose. Shane let his guard down and smirked, letting them know he was fine.

"Oh you little..." Jessica threw a stuffed unicorn at Shane, and then sat down in a beanbag chair, turning on her TV.

"Hey, payback's hell, deal with it." Shane leaned back against the headboard, his arm around Kelly. He leaned down, nudging her nose with his, and then kissed her softly. Kelly returned the kiss, and soon the two were lost in each other's lips.

Jessica looked up, noticed them, and turned away quickly. "Oh, God! You guys! You're in my bed, can you knock it off?"

Shane smiled back at her, and then winked at Kelly. "Ok, sis. We won't let you see us doing that if it's going to upset you." He reached down, grabbed her blankets, and pulled them up over their heads. They started to gyrate under the covers, embracing in his sister's bed.

Kelly couldn't stop giggling. Finally, she spoke up. "Oh, Shane! Oh yes, do that thing to my neck again, oh yesssssssssssssss!" Kelly hit a high pitched squeal, breaking up in mid shriek because she could not stop laughing.

Jessica got up, walking towards the door. "Ok you two, out of my bed. I don't care if you do that, but not in here. Oh, and Kelly? I know you were faking that." She cut a devilish grin towards them. "You hit one much higher last time. Try and keep it quieter, ok? I don't want to have to replace my computer monitor." Jessica walked out, and they heard the bathroom door shut.

Shane looked into Kelly's eyes, brushing the hair out of her face. "You know that she's right?" Kelly looked at him quizzically, wondering what he meant. Shane smirked again. "You did get kinda loud the other night. I must be pretty good for an amateur."

Kelly's mouth opened wide in shock, and she punched him in the arm. "Shut up! Don't say stuff like that."

"What? It's true!" Shane was running his fingers along Kelly's side, tickling her under her t-shirt.

"Shane, you heard your sister, no hanky-panky in her bed."

Shane pouted, his bottom lip sticking out almost past his chin. He hung his face down, turning away from Kelly, and then pulled the sheet up to his face, hiding under it.

Kelly rolled over him and pulled the sheet down. Shane didn't look at her, milking the pouty face for all it was worth. She pulled his chin up, making him face her. "Shane? Shane look at me. No hanky-panky in her bed. I didn't say anything about mine."

Shane's eyes jumped to hers, and a smile crossed his face. They hopped up from the bed, and tiptoed across the hall. Shane laid Kelly down on the bed, and then turned to shut and lock the door. He turned the stereo on, setting it to a local station. Shane walked over to the bed, dropping down next to the fiery-locked beauty.

"Shane, what are you planning?" Kelly asked with a slight smile on her face.

"Nothing. Why do you always think I'm planning something?" Shane smirked at her, running his hand through, or over, his close haircut.

"Because I can see it in your eyes, you little sneak!" Kelly poked Shane's nose, then planted a quick kiss on him.

Shane moved up to Kelly, and kissed her neck. He sucked and nibbled lightly on it, then moved around to the other side. Shane nibbled her collarbone, licking the skin all around, finally ending at the back of her neck. He unbuttoned her pajama shirt as he worked on her sensitive spots.

Kelly could feel herself getting wet already. Shane hadn't touched anything but her neck, and she was already leaking like everything. "Oh god! Shane, keep going. Oh yes..."

Shane moved to her shoulder, sliding her shirt down off kissing a trail as he pushed it down. When her shirt was all the way off, Shane moved from her arm to the side of her body. He kissed around her abs, licking at some secret spots. He moved from her side down to her navel. He flicked his tongue inside of it, hitting one of her secret spots. Kelly writhed under him, squirming from his tongue. Kelly bit her bottom lip almost to the point of bleeding.

Shane kept licking up and down her body, moving to her breasts. He circled her areola, not touching her nipple yet, and then moved to the other side.

"Jesus god, Shane! Do it, stop teasing me!" Kelly was thrashing about, trying to put one of her nipples in his mouth.

"Ok, Kelly, fine. You asked for it." With that, Shane latched onto one of her nipples, nibbling around the edges while he flicked the tip of it with his tongue.

"OH SHIT!!!!!!!" Kelly's body started to buck off of the bed, driven by her orgasm. She was squealing in delight, feeling her body wash over in orgasmic bliss. Everything went white, and she finally felt herself coming down from her bliss. He had never even touched her vagina, but he made her cum as hard as ever before.

Shane lay next to her, smiling at the gorgeous site before him. He was happy to be able to give someone such bliss, especially someone who meant as much to him as Kelly did.

Kelly opened her eyes, seeing Shane staring at her. She smiled faintly. "See. I knew you were planning something."

"Well, would you rather I hadn't gone through with it?" Kelly didn't answer. Instead, she rolled over on top of Shane, kissing him deeply. "What do you think?"

Shane looked thoughtful for a minute. "I definitely shouldn't have done that. Don't worry, it will never happen again."

Kelly smacked him in the chest. "If it doesn't, I won't do that thing to your ear anymore."

"You wouldn't!"

Kelly looked back with her own smirk. "Try me."

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Kelly hopped up, buttoning her shirt back, rearranging herself. She opened the door to find Andrea standing there.

"Do you think that you two could stop fucking like rabbits for one hour and let the rest of us live in peace?" Andrea had her arms crossed over her chest, tapping her foot on the floor.

"Awww, Andrea. Did we break up your beauty sleep?" Kelly said, faking her best pouty face.

"Look, first of all, I don't see what he sees in you, when he could have someone like me. And second of all..." she wasn't able to finish her thoughts, however. Shane stepped up behind Kelly.

"First off, Andrea, we weren't 'fucking' as you so elegantly put it. Now, if you don't mind, I need to grab a shower." Shane brushed past them, and headed into his sister's room, talking to her and grabbing some clothes out of the bag.

Andrea stared at him, then Kelly. "You realize that he only wants one thing, don't you?"

Kelly stared back at her, smiling. "No Andrea, I know for a fact that he doesn't only want one thing." Andrea huffed, turning away. "Stupid, ignorant, moronic..."

Turning away, Kelly started to shut the door, but stopped. "Oh, Andrea?"

Andrea turned back to face her.

"In case you were wondering, the 'fucking' you accused us of? It's really, reaaaaaaaaaaaaally, good." Kelly made a face, an overly dramatic face, of a woman lost in orgasm.

Andrea scoffed, and stomped off to her room. She slammed the door, and muffled music suddenly filled the hallway and living room.

Kelly stood laughing at her roommate's actions. "Shut her up pretty good, didn't I?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.