Won't You Listen to My Heart - Cover

Won't You Listen to My Heart

by Bossbeat

Copyright© 2004 by Bossbeat

Erotica Sex Story: Alan, and Elena, after the break up continues, all the way to Alans high school graduation, how will college effect thier relationship after he leaves, what then?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Interracial   White Female   Safe Sex   .

The Further Adventures of Alan, & Elena

"I don't want to talk about it, how you broke my heart, but if I stay here just a little bit longer, if I stay here won't you listen... to my heart"

Rod Stewart(I don't know when, or album, )


September 1981, It's a new school year, Alan has just drove in for the first day of school, it to be his senior year, he has done well in the previous semester, not straight A's but well enough to to get the classes he need to graduate, on time with his class, as he walks in he notices there are an inordinate amont of new students this year, as he makes his way to his locker, he comes across his friend Larry, Say," Larry whassup!" they both shake hands, slap five, and grab each others wrist, in a crazy greeting only they know.

"Not much man, just checkin' out the new talent." he says looking at several jean clad girls walking by, with cropped tops.

Alan smiling," I hear that! How was your trip! You get any?" he says looking over his glasses at his friend, with a broad grin.

"Man, I have to tell you, this island had so many girls your eyes would pop out!, and all were gorgeous, and they... Alan?" noticing his friend is no longer listening, but staring as if he's seen a ghost, and he looks to see what he's looking at, and "Uh-oh!" he goes. there she is...

Elena steps off the school bus, It has been several years since she rode one besides field trips, and it is still abumpy ride, as she rides, one thought keeps coming through, what will she do if she bumps into Alan, this time she won't have another school to hide from him, Half of the day she will share the school with him, over the last year the administration had the Ninth graders moved to the High School because of the lower child population, and the closing of two elemtary schools in the area, it has been nearly nine months since he broke her heart, it has been nine months that she avoided him, nine months of, not speaking to him if he happened by in town, nine months, and sevral weeks since he gave her the lockette for Christmas, and has never took it off, why? She wonders as she looks at it, walking up to her is her friend Liz, she sees Elena looking at the lockette.

"You won't know if you don't go in." Liz says.

"What?" coming out of her thoughts. seeing her friend"Oh, hi Liz. good to see you, What was that again?" she inquires.

"You were looking at your lockette, and you were wondering if you'll run into him."

"Him?'faking vagueness

"You know who I mean, I'm pretty much surprised that you're still wearing it."

"Well I like it." Elena says defensively.

"Do you like it, or what it represented, you know you'll have to see him everyday now, until he graduates, next June."

"That don't mean, I have to aknowledge his existance.", she says walking into the building, and up the main hall. towards the lockers, to put away her belongings as they walk they come to an intersection of the hallways, everything is in chaos, as everyone is rushing about, the noise is almost deafining, and then, all the color in her face goes pale, Liz noticing this, looks to see why her friend is effected so and then she says...

"Uh-oh!", and there he is.

Elena sees him, he lost a little weight, and his chest is bigger, his shoulders broader, hair is cut, and his beard is getting thicker wearing a brown blazer over a black shirt, and jeans," God he's gotten more handsome"she thinks to herself, she wants to run to him, and kiss him like he's never been kissed before, but he cheated.

Alan has seen her, his heart is beating at a rapid pace, as he realises hat she has gotten more beautiful than ever, she has fiiled out even more, and her hair has grown, as did she in stature, and wearing make-up that is enhancing her beauty even more, and that white lace dress she's wearing looks like it was made for her, he is about to take a step, when someone taps him on his shoulder"Excuse me... ?"

Elena see this person get Alans attention, her eyebrows knit, and she storms off to her locker, in a hurried pace." Let's go Liz!"

"May I help you?" Alan now looking at the girl that got his attention. She has a piece of paper, and points to it, as she explains in broken english.

"I am looking for thees class-room, pleeze." he notices that she is of exquisite beauty, and that her accent is not local.

"Sure, uhh, what's your name?" He asks.

"Meire."

'May what?" he inquires.

"Meire, May-EAR-ee,!"

"Ahhh, where are you from?" he asks curiuosly

"Brasil."

"Brazil? That's a long way from home, are you a exchange student?"

"Nooo, my folks moved her for a, occupation, no the word you say? working?"

"Job?"

"Yess!! You good, you know where thees place?" Pointing to the paper.

"Oh, yeah, that's room 202, in fact I'm heading that way, I could show you the way."

"Oh, thank you, weeth beeg handsome guys like you I weel like thees school.", and they head towards the class-room. Leaving Larry at his locker musing.

"How does he do that?" Larry scratching his head.

Moment's later they arrive at the appointed class-room"Here you go Chemestry 101 room 201, you'll have fun here! Mr. Bensom is pretty cool"he smiles showing her the class room.

"Thank you, very moch!" Meire kisses him on his cheek.

"No, thank you." Nodding his head, and at that moment, Elena walks in as he is about to leave, to head to his own class, she looks at him.

"You move fast don't you?" she says sarcastically, looking at him in disdain.

"What do you mean by that?" he snaps back, with an annoyed look.

"You know what I mean, what is she your next target?" she says with squinting eyes, and clenched teeth.

"And why should you care, we're not together any more. you made that plain months ago!"

"Well I wasn't the one fucking around, behind my back, with that bleached-blonde hussy!"

Everone in the room eyes are wide, as the argument progress, with mouths open, and muttering among themselves.

"I told you before that was a mistake, can't you get that through your thick skull." his voice rising.

"A mistake? HAH!How is a hard dick a mistake? It doesn't get that way unless it's a willing participation!"

"Tell him girl!!!" a girl passing by calls out.

"DAMN!Why are you bringing this up now?"

"I'll bring it up anywhere, I Damn well please! You obviously did!"

At that the class room goes into a collective"OOOOH"and squinting their eyes, and shaking their heads. and someone saying "Oh Shit!" in the back."

"I've already apologized for it, what more-do-I-have-to-do?HUH? Tell me! and I'll do my damndest to do it."

"You've hurt me! You've betrayed my trust!I-loved-you!"and thenSLAP!!!!

The Class goes," OW!"and wince in sympathy

Just that moment, theTeacher comes in, and sees Elena slapping Alan, and he looks back at her, rubbing his face with a hurtful look.

Minutes later, in the Principals office," Miss. Shackler this your second time for suspension on the first day of school, now two years in a row, Mr. Colegate, It seems obvious that you two are having a, shall I say a tempetuous relationship." says the balding man with half-glasses, looking at both students records,

"HAD." Alan corrects the man, with his arms folded, with his chair slightly turned away from Elenas own, trying not to look at her, but she sits quietly, with her legs crossed, and arms folded, as well.

"Well how ever it is, it seems that there are feelings that need to be dealt with, I rather you talk these things out before you both do something you'll both regret. I suggest you go to your counselors, to see if you two can hash this out somehow, Mr. Colegate, you get to go back to class, get a pass from the Secretary outside, and Miss. Shackler, you're to wait for your Mother to sign you out, and take you home, you're dismissed." they both get up and leave, Alan is about to leave with his pass, when he notices, Elena sitting there notices he's looking at her.

"What?" she asks.

"You're wearing it."

"What?" she says again, with her head cocked curiously.

"The lockett." he says almost smiling.

"Well... I-I can give it back to you if you want."

"No, thats o. k., it was a gift, remember?"

"Oh, yeah, well thank you." she almost stammers.

"You already did, I'll try not to get in your way, if thats what you want?"

"No, no, you were helping someone, I see that now"Looking down.

"Look, we may not be together anymore, that dosen't mean we can't be friends, but just don't slap me anymore, you have a wicked spin to your wrist, nearly took my head off." at that Alan goes to leave when Mrs. Shackler comes in. for Elena, " Mrs, Shackler."

"Alan, How are you?" actually glad to see the young man," You've gotten taller!"

"Thank you, It's been really good seeing you, she has a wicked palm, and I got a sore jaw..." he mutters as he heads out to his classes. she walks over to her Daughter, who isn't looking up at her.

"Well?" she asks, tapping her foot.

Elena looks at her with her big brown eyes.

"It may work on your father, but that hasn't worked on me in years."

"Maybe, from now on I should start school on the second day?" she says sheepishly, slightly shrugging her shoulders

At that she Laughs," Come on Miss. Little-Heart-break, you've got laundry to do when you get home."

"Laundry?" she says with a pained look, her Mother gives her with a stern look.

"Yes. Mom, and Mom?"

"Yes?"

"He looks sooo handsome, and you know what?"

"Oh? What?" looking at her as she holds the door for her Daughter.

"He still loves me! I don't know how I know, but it's funny, I-I just know." Elena says as they leave.

Several weeks later in the lunchroom, Alan, and several friends are having thier midday meal, the guys are doing what they do best:Girl watch "Damn, man wouldja lookit that?" Larry speaks as a young lady goes by thier table, in a pair of Jordache jeans hugging her round behind, as each cheek of her butt shake with each step.

"Unh-unh-unh! there ought to be a law! Glad there ain't." Says Nigel," Babe at six oclock!" they all look," Hey don't look at that one! That's gonna be my wife!"

"Aww man stop bullshittin." they all look at Alan who is looking at his book, reading history, he hates history," How many times you looked at Nina, and never talked to the girl?"

"We talked!"

"Other than Hi? Don't count son." he says looking up from his book, and over his glasses with a grin.

"Oh says you, who's still hung over some chick, as we speak." Nigel challenges"Who have you been talking to since, it's not like you were married, I bet if I was to go over there to talk to your ex, Elena, I bet you'd have a fit." pointing to the table where Elena, and her friends are sitting.

"No I won't, she a free agent, and she can go out with anyone she pleases, but I have to tell you she'a tough cookie!"

"Hmp! Bullshit, you don't know how to Control a woman, let me show you how it's done!" Nigel begins to strut over to the table...

"What do you think they're talking about?" Liz noticing Nigel pointing at thier table.

"What else, us, and how're they're gonna get in our pants." Elena still looking in her own chemestry book"and any other girl that come they're way."

"And this coming from the lady who get's suspended on her first day of classes two years in a row." says her friend sarcastically.

"Is it MY fault that some PEOPLE pissed me off." Looking over atAlan," And besides I don't care what they're saying, they're probably saying something that is totally assinine, you know how boys get, we're supposed to get all weepy-waily over them."

"Like you geet when ever Alan comes eento the rooom." says Meire"I think hee's very..." she pauses for a moment looking for the word"Cute. no?"

"Well if you like him, go ask him out, I'm sure he won't say no." Elena acting as if she dosen't care.

"And you weell not geet mad?" the Brazillian girl asks.

"Why? He's free to do as he please. this is America, it's still a free country." then she looks at Liz," You're being quiet, what's on your mind?"

"One of Alan's friends is coming over here, and he's combing his hair, with a wicked grin on his face."

Moments later"So Nigel, how cold is the milk in your pants?" Alan asks.

Next day"How's the Lasagna in your hair? Steve."

Day after that"Need Milk with that cake in your shirt, Bill?"

Day after that"Jamie that is down right embarassing!"

Day after that"That is the first time I EVER seen a girl give a guy a wedgie!"

Day After that"She and Tommy are going WHERE?"

"Wecome to Plainfields Annual Hallowe'en Dance, BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! "The Principal, speaks into the microphone, as the song "Monster-Mash" comes on played bu the D. J. as the colorful crowd gathers, into the gym, costumes in all types, from goulish to some-what sexy, some of the girls are wearing to out-right garish, to some who refuse to wear costumes, Alan comes in with his date Meire, the new brazilian girl, he's dressed as the aspect of Gentleman Death, A black shirt, and pants, a white bow tie, a cloak, and a death mask,

Meire is dressed, in a sexy almost skimpy, Carnivale costume, complete with tailfeathers, and head dress, with fish-net stockings, looking very sexy, and is later joined by, Larry and his date, Pattis sister Amy," Alan hows, doin' Bud!"

"Not too bad!" they go throgh their hand shake the ladies look on, and gigle, at the sheer silliness of it"Hello Amy it has been a while." He nods to her.

"I know. you look well"not knowing what to say, knowing her sister was the cause of his break up.

"This is my date, Meire, Meire you remember my friend, Larry? and his date Amy." Yeas, but yoou I have not seeen, here, beefore."

"I go to North Bab with my sister Patti, she, and Alan go to the same Vocational school in the after-noons, let's get some punch," she invites the other girl.

"Whoa! Alan, she's a knock out, I do o. k. but what is it about you that devil beard, thing you're sporting you seem to get the prettier ones!?"

Alan laughs"This peach fuzz? Aw, come on man Amy is a knock-out!"

"And so is her sister!"

"We just attend school together, that's all. That's old news." he says not wanting to go into the whole thing," Say did you see Jean-Ellen? she has this head popping thing with her costume,"

"Yeah, Ive seen it. and..." Larry goes silent, goes silent for a moment, but tries to keep it alive, but Alan notices the lapse, and his attention wavering,

"Damn Man what chick got your attention?" he turns around, and"Wow!" his jaw drops it is Elena she has just arrived with her friend Liz, she is wearing a skin tight black off the shoulder dress, with a low neck line, black fish-net stockings with seams accenting her legs, with black high heels, with a pointed black hat, and broom completing her costume, AND her date Tommy Martin, the the schools wrestling star. she looks over to him, smiles and waves, a little wave, he waves back, their dates come back with the punch, and they all go to another section of the gym, but not before Alan takes another longing look at her, and she at him.

As the evening progresses, of course they meet at the punch bowl, getting drinks for their dates, he's reaching for a cup, and they're hands meet," Excuse me!" and he turns to see Elena." How're you doing this fine evening." Alan says.

"I'm doing great, you look good in black." looking at him up, and down

"Thank you,, you look good in black, too, that is some dress, love those fish-nets." lifting one eye-brow.

"Thank you. I see you with Meire, she's a pretty cool girl."

"Yeah, she's nice, that crazy accent gets some getting used to though."

"I guess I was right."

"About what?"

"Her being your next target." she says with her trademark mischievous smile.

"Are you going to bring that up, now?" he says alarmed.

"Calm down, I'm just teasing."

"Oh... You know you always did do that to me. Why do you do that anyway?" he asks with his head cocked to one side.

"Why?... Well at the time you were bummed out, I guess you were depressed about being with us, you missed your friends, and I'm a sucker for hard luck cases."

"Well if I hadn't said it enough... I'm still sorry about what I did, and I'm sorry for the grief I put you through, I hope we can be friends."

"O. K. friends... and Alan?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you, and good luck!" she winks with her mischeivous smile, they part, and leave for their dates. the dance is a howling success, soon couples go to the local make out spot behind the football field, Alan with Maire are kissing up a storm, the radio is blaring the newest love song, as they part for a moment," You are a goood keeser, you have lots of practice, no?" Meire asks Alan.

"No more than anyone else. I guess." he says with a grin.

"I know, You practice weeth Elena!"

"You know about...""Sure, I'm no dommy, but I see you steell love her, she sweet girl. but I think she still has feeling for you."

"What makes you say that?"

"The way she loook at you, when we, at supper, no, how you say?... lunch? we friends, we sit together, and talk weeth Leez. She sweet too! bot I want more of what you were geeving her." she says as she pulls Alan closer, and begins to kiss him, theyre tongues meet, and dance in each others mouths as Meire rub her hands all over his chest, as Alans hands as well roam all over her body finding thier place on her swollen breasts, giving them a slight squeeze, like ripe melons, nice and firm, as she moans in pleasure"Yeas, thaaaats eeet! play weeth my neeples!", he slides his hands under her top, feeling the wonderous mounds... suddenly... , they hear yelling, as someone is argueing, they both look to see Tommy Martins car, where the sounds of the arguement is originating, the car door opens, they see Elena trying to get out, but gets pulled back in, and Tommy reaches, and pulls the door closed, at that Alan is out like a shot, running across the way, and snatching the car door open, and he sees Tommy on top of Elena, and she is fighting him tooth, and nail, as he is trying to force her to comply with his wishes.

"Come on Bitch, I heard you gave it to that Black guy, why can't you give me a little of what he got?"

"Because you got so little! Puke face." Alan says with rage grabbing the big wrestler, with a rush of adrenalin, making him sronger that he seems. and pulling him out of the car, along with Elena, the massive Tommy is six foot seven, and two hundred, and fifty pounds and musclular, AlanI five feet nine,, one hundred, and nintey pounds, and MAD AS HELL, he gives Tommy a upper cut to his massive chin, followed by a right cross, but Tommy is tough.

"Hmmp. is that all you got, little punk?"he says slightly annoyed, gives a back hand slap towards Alan, but he blocks it, but the force of the blow forces him back, giving Tommy the advantage, as he presses his attack, striking Alan with a wealth of blows, then Tommy feels the blow of a two-by-four smashing against the side of his head, knocking him off balance, by Elena.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU LOUSY BASTARD!" he turns, and he goes to attack her once again, but he's grabbed by his jacket, by Alan who pulls it half-way down his arms, turns him to face him, and begins to pummel the big lummox for all he's worth, but again he breaks free, and he grabs Alan in a bear hug, squeezing him, he can't breathe nor move his arms, Tommy feels the stinging pain in his behind as Meire, and Elena are stiking him in each cheek with two-by-fours, taking turns, he lets Alan go, this time he uses the prop scythe of his costume, that is strapped to his leg like a gun-slinger, but in a reality a sawed off mop handle, and uses it like a club, and he hits him once, twice, again, AGAIN, and AGAIN!Until Tommy is senseless, as he falls unconcious to the ground, and then Alan finally collapses.

"ALAN!!!!!!"Elena races to him, and cradles his head in her lap, slapping his cheek, trying to revive him"Oh my poor baby, you got to be alright! It's me Elena, you've got to be alright, you won! Meire go dial 9-1-1! Alan's hurt!" Meire runs to the school to find a phone, Elena is now crying for her brave knight"It dosen't matter any more, you were there for me like you promised, and I love you, so very much!" she procaims to him with her tears streaming down her face, a few minutes later the ambulance comes, with the police, to arrest Tommy.

Two days later at the hospital, Elena is at Alan's bed side holding his hand, worried that he won't ever wake up, from his dreamless sleep, he has been out for almost two days, in the waiting room, both sets of parents are waiting, and talking"She haven't left his side since then, she's been sleeping in the waiting room, so she can be the first thing he sees when he wakes, Jewel, Mike we're sorry for this mess they're in."

"It's o. k. Grace, it's not your fault, they're doing all they can, and if Alan wasn't there there's no telling what may have happened to Elena, with that huge boy." Then she laughs for a moment, they all look"I'm sorry, but Did they really smack him on his ass with boards?"

"That's what Elena, and the other girl Meire says." she giggles," I almost wish that I could have seen the look on his face, what about his parents?" Mrs. Shackler inquires.

"They're not talking, they're trying to say Alan came in in a jealous rage, but with Meire as a witness to the whole thing, they haven't got a chance, the bastards, will pay for what thier son did to my boy!, but I've seen him, Alan did get in some pretty good shots, but he's lying in there, and Tommy is still walking around.

"Come on Mr. I'm gonna-save-your-ex-girlfriend, wake up. You proved you're worth having, I don't care about the Patti thing anymore, the skank!, although I really don't know what you saw in her anyway, I bet she's not a REAL blonde anyway. but I just want to know that I love you no matter what, just come back to me..." then she feels his hand squeeze hers, shes surprised, as she looks at him, his eyes are still closed, then they flutter open, and then in a whisper he speaks.

"Yes she is, you lose, pay me!" Elena rises, and begins to kiss Alan repeatedly,"OWWWW!"wincing from the pain of his injuries.

"OH! I'm sorry! are you alright?"

"Other than having my head handed to me, stuffed with cotton to the gills, I'm peachy," then he looks at her"I remember everything, are you o. k.?"

"You saved me."

"And You saved me, I heard what you said also, he had me beat, but I heard what you said, What about Meire?"

"she went home about an hour ago, she stayed here too the first night, until her parents came, and took her home, they were very proud of her, and you too. Alan I..."

"No, You were right to be angry, I hurt you in a way I never thought I could, I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me in the near future,"

"Don't worry about that all is forgiven, you just get well. I'll get your folks. They can't wait to see you."

"Hey."

"What?"

"You are a tiger you know that? You were fighting him tooth, and nail you know." he laughs"OW! God! It hurts when I laugh!"

Soon Alan recovers, and things return to normal, and the relationship begins anew, as fall turns to winter, and winter to spring, and a event happens that he missed in the last year, and this time he wouldn't miss for the world." Happy birthday Gorgeous!" Alan says giving her a hug, and a kiss," You know we should do that more often, How old are you now?"

"You know how old I am, but for the record I am fifteen, and still too young to drive, go to night-clubs, and to drink, you're able to do both, already."

(Note:in 1982, the drinking age was 18, but was raised in May of that year to19, but took effect in the new year, and rose it every year until 1985, to twenty-one.)

"Well I was born first, your folks are waiting, and our friends are here. and I'm in the mood for cake." then he squeezes her butt.

"That's not cake."

"It's cake to me," Then he kisses her, then"O. k. Lets get to the festivities!"

They walk out to the backyard where thier friends are, with her parents, and his too, are gathered, and greet Elena with a chorus in "Happy Birthday"followed by a barbecue meal, and healthy helpings of birthday cake, and Dancing, and Elena running from several friends, and hiding behind her Father, from the custumary birthday smacks, and later she opens her presents, and saves the one from Alan last.

"Here it is the last present, and it's from Alan, and it's huge!" she looks at him proudly fluttering her eyelids, in her crazy way, he's standing across the way, looking at her proudly, she motions for him to come by her," Alan why are you so far away? Come over here I want you next to me while I open it, so I can clobber you if I don't like it." everyone laughs.

He comes over, while saying "I'd better too, because she will, you saw what she did to her last date." then taking a seat next to her, she gives him a peck, then she begins to open the present, then her Jaw drops in awe, then smiles as a tear forms, for once she is speachless, and her parents, are in awe as well as they hold each other smiling in happiness, as well as thier friends, it is a portrait of Elena, done by Alan, it is Elena sittng under a tree, holding a book looking forward," It's beautiful!" She says as tears continues to flow in happiness"I'll never forget it, ever! Was this was a photo taken two years ago? I don't remember posing for it."

"Yeah, on the school grounds remember I had photography that semster. I snuck it, and you never saw me, you never looked more beautiful that day, than you are now, I started painting it last year, then we broke up, just before finishing it, and it in itself has gotten me accepted, and a scholarship to the Art Insitute in Pennsylvania!"

Her eyes open wide, as her jaw drops," Really? Congratulations!" She kisses him.

"So again happy birthday, Elena."

Later that evening, at a local beach, they're sitting together, holding each other," You're quiet." Elena says wondering what's on her lovers mind.

"Me? You know there are times that you can't ever shut me up." he says.

"Uh-uh, that was me that my teachers usually tell to shut-up." she raises his t-shirt, up to his chest.

"What are you doing?" he asks as she flips her long brown hair back uncovering her ear, places her head to his bared chest, under his shirt.

"Shhhh." Is all she says.

"I repeat, what are you doing?"

"Listening."

"To what?" amused.

"Your heart."

"Am I dead?"

"I want to see if it beats any faster when I am around, mine does whenever I see you, even when I was angry at you, I never stopped loving you."

"I was angry at myself, for doing what I did, when you told me not to come around any more, I'd thought I would die, and when I saw you in town, you'd look, and I'd see the hurt I caused in your eyes, and that you were crying."

"I'm not crying anymore, and the diagnosis is that you're alive, and kicking, she pronounces while reaching for the zipper of his pants, and unzipping them, reaching inside to his penis"Ooh, you're not concentrating, it looks like I'll have to get you up to speed!, oh now here we go"Still listening to his heart, and his heart is now beating faster as she massages his now hardening member with the blood that is now pumping into it, for the first time in over a year, he is with the one that he loves, even though they have been back together for some time, she wouldn't until she was ready, tonight she is ready to give to him again, his cock is now at full attention, she leans down, and licks the head, Alan shudders, as the feeling goes up his spine, she kisses it, then licks it some more before taking in the head in to her mouth, and slowly working it, up, and down slowly taking it further, and further, into her wet mouth to the back of her throat, it has been well over a year since she has done this, and for her it was well worth the wait, the head of Alans cock gets past the epiglotis as she takes it down the willing throat, going deeper, and deeper, for the man that she loves, He has never known such pleasure in his young life, in time he will miss her, and the times they have together as they are having now, he never stopped loving her, she is now part of him, as he now part of her, they both know if they were to part again they will find the other some how.

"Yes Elena! more, more." he moans, while he fingers her wet open pussy, under her mini-skirt(just come back into style that spring!)in her pink damp panties, making her shudder as well.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.