Naked In School: Billy and Tammy - Cover

Naked In School: Billy and Tammy

Copyright© 2004 by Canius Swiss

Chapter 4

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In the School "Greater Accomplishments" Billy and Tammy Are the new people in the Naked Program.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Humiliation  

Tammy has her foot to the floor. Her car is zooming through the streets. Billy, clinging to the seat cushion, is grateful that he has his seat belt on. As her car zig zig-zags through the cars, he can barely catch his breath. Tammy turns up her metallica Metallica CD as Billy prays that he can survive this trip to his house.

"Thank heavens I have on my seat belt." Billy mumbles. "I hope it holds." As he's thrashes thrown from side to side in his comfortable seat. He grips the armrests as Tammy zips dangerously from one lane to another. "Oh Shit!" he calls out as he covers his eyes. Tammy looks at him confused as the Metallica guitar riff covers his voice.

"Did you say something?" she asks him.

"Huh" he asks unable to hear her.

Finally they stop at a stop sign. Billy is lurched forward and slams back in his seat "So did we travel back in time" Billy mumbles as he rubs his sore neck "What warp drive was that? Did we clear for takeoff?"

Tammy laughs at his joke "Very funny smart ass!" She tosses him her pink cell phone "Here call your mom and see if you can crash at my place this week."

Billy looks at it "How do you work this thing." As he struggles to open it.

Tammy gives him a "You serious?" look. "You have got to be shitting me. You never..."

Billy explains "I'm poor, so?" He shrugs meekly. "I mean the most high tech thing I had was a CD Player." He droops in the seat "Great, now I feel like a dumb fuck."

They hear car horns honking over the Metallica screaming. Billy then looks up from his seat "Lights green!"

Tammy looks out the window. "Shit!" she hisses as she drops her foot on the floor. The car tears out in the intersection. At warp speed and a loud shrieking of tires.

Billy laughs at her reaction "Real smooth hon." As he miraculously gets the cell phone open. "Hey I did it."

Tammy instructs "O.K. type in the phone number, then hit the send button. Then talk."

She then gets a devilish look in her eyes as she teases. " You can do that talking thing right?" She looks at him and grins.

Billy gives her the rasberries rasberry as he types in the Restaurant's phone number. "Duh I dunno miss." He teases back deliberately sounding retardedstupid.

Tammy laughs hard as she swerves the car around some slow cars in front of her.

"Hi Mom it's me." He cheerfully talks on the cell phone.

"What do you want I am really busy!" She sounded exhausted and a little irked.

"Mom I just want to know if I can crash at a friend's house this week." He rushes trying to get this call over. Billy thinks, "Damn, why does mom make me feel like crap for talking to her?"

"Sigh! Sure! That's fine! Now I'm sorry." Mom groans and talks fast "I hate to rush you off the phone but there is a big party Saturday and I am so far behind! We are having a High School band performing here and I want everything to go right!" She sounds really irked as Billy gets the message to end this call now.

"Well thanks mom and good luck! Love you!" Billy quickly talkssays, as he feels so small for even talking to mom.

"Love you too kiss! Kiss!" Mom groans as she hangs up the phone.

Billy pushes the "End" button on her cell phone and sighed "Well that was depressing." He droops in his seat.

Tammy Pecks his cheek "Don't worry it will be great at my place!" She pats his legs and smiles at him.

Billy sits up as they head for her place.

A few minutes later Billy asks "Excuse me for being crude but, "..." he fidgets in his seat

"What?" She turns her head and blinks her lovely eyes as she looks at him. A concerned look is on her face as she looks at him.

"Well you know..." Billy's face gets red as he shifts in his seat.

"What? do Do you mean it has to do with our the homework we have to do tonight?" Tammy teases him as she continues to drive recklessly. "Believe me I was not paying attention in school today. I was distracted by the sightes."

"No I mean you know are we going to do it tonight." Billy slaps his legs with his hands, as he appears flustered. Struggling, he tries to get it out with out sounding like a pervert.

"Go on say it." Her right shoulder nudges his left shoulder. Then she looks at him winking and urging him to get it out in the open.

"It." The word can barely be heard in the silent car. Billy's face is deep red as he blushes. His mumbled word hangs in the air.

"Sex?" She sits upright in the seat as she winks at him. "Now you are talking!" Billy nods in response as his head droops.

"Well gosh I dunno. You want to?" She gains control of herself as she looks at him. "I mean what do you think about having sex with me."

"Well of course, yes!" Billy nods. Then he looks down at his lap and mumbles "I mean It would be great to, you know, do it with you and all. But, I mean, if you don't want to that's OK. I mean, I know girls don't get horny like guys do and I understand if you found someone else that's better that you want to do it with." He starts plucking at the car seat.

"Aww" she responds at what he said. Then she smiles and lifts his head so that they are eye to eye. She grins and replies sincerely, "I do want to, with you. Believe me I am just as horny as you are. Even more."

"Really? Girls get horny?" Billy perks up at that fact "Since when?"

"Ho boy! yYes, we do get horny as hell. I especially get horny around you. Seeing you naked at school doesn't help any." Tammy laughs as she continues driving. Billy then blinks and ponders this. "You do want to have sex with me. Really? eEven though I a'm a cherry?"

"Yea of course I do. Believe me I want to so much." Tammy nods and pats his left leg. In response, Billy smiles and sits up rightupright "Really cool!" He grins as he stares out the window.

Still rubbing his leg, Tammy grins as she gets an evil thought. She starts rubbing up and down his thigh more thoroughly with her right hand as she continues driving with her left hand. "Oh yea what the hell! heHeh-heh!" she ponders as she keeps rubbing.

Realizing that he is getting horny, Billy looks at her hand rubbing his thigh. As his manhood makes a tent in his pants, he moves his left leg closer to Tammy. "I am going to make a wild guess and assume that she is doing this deliberately." Billy then decides something. "Why not make this easier for her. That way she can have easier access to my leg." He grins as he wonders "I wonder how far she is going to go with this. I have to find out!"

Noticing how much easier it is to rub his leg, Tammy smiles as she thinks. "Oh this horny kid!" she snickers. "He thinks that I won't continue this well Ill show him!" She doesn't stop rubbing his leg. Instead she starts rubs rubbing farther up up his leg. She gives his thigh a good squeeze as she continues the rubbing. "Yea let's see if he gets scared and stops this!" she smirks.

Leaning back in his seat and moaning, he feels himself getting hornier. His hardening cock painfully pokes his pants. As he slumps in his seat, he tries to get his cock to have some room in his pants. He closes his eyes and feels the ache in his groin as it rubs against his rough pants. "I have to tear off my pants!" he decides, then he thinks "Wait, I better not because she will laugh at me for being such a pervert." So instead he whimpers in his seat as his bulging cock noticeably tents his pants.

Quickly looking down at the tent in his pants, she whisperedwhispers, "Aww Here let me help you baby!" she coos as she slowly unzips his pants. Teasing him, she asks, "Do you need help? Is your cock aching?"

Tearing up, he nods, as he can't see out of his eyes. "Yes Please I mean if you want to help me with my cock?" His voice is so soft it is hard for her to hear him

Licking her dry red lips, she expertly keeps her eyes on the road. "Oh yes I'd love to help myself to your cock!" she then hurriedly unzips his pants. His red, rock hard cock quickly springs out of his pants.

As it wiggles freely in the air, Billy breathes a sigh of relief "Oh thank heavens It's free!" He then grins as he spreads his legs apart and gives his manhood some room to breathe. "That feels so much better! I need all the room I can get!" he smiles. As his cock stands upright, he feels so much better that Tammy wants him to be naked around her "She likes me naked. I mean she likes my body!"

A wicked grin forms on her lips as she puts his meaty red cock in her right hand "Yea this is what I want to grab!" She gets a good grip on that cock and starts to rub it all over with slow motions "Wow your cock feels nice and warm! Yummy!" she snickers.

Stirring alive, his cock quivers. This makes Billy's eyes widen in shock. He gasps as the powerful urge to shoot his load takes over his mind. His body screams "Now!" as he wants to cum then and there. He growls a little as he slowly pelvic thrusts to her rubbing "Oh man! Thank you! Yes please that feels so good!"

Realizing how hard it is getting to jerk him off and drive at the same time, she vents, "Dammit! I don't want to stop the car to do this! I have to get home now so we can fuck!" she struggles vainly to keep her eyes on the road as she increases jerking him off. She starts to pick up the pace as she quickly jerks him off. She moves her hand up and down his hard warm cock faster and faster as she loses concentration on the road. "Oh man that does feel nice!" she notices. "I love holding this meaty cock in my hands baby!" She whispers in his ears as her eyes drift from the road and look at that red meat in her hands, "I'd love to see this huge meat blow."

Shaking in his seat, his loud moans fill the car as he pelvic thrusts faster and harder "Oh yes anything for you! Please help me cum I want to cum all over the place just for you!" his mumbling words show how desperate he is and how much he wants to cum. He feels the pressure build in his cock as he fights the urge to jerk himself off. He closes his eyes as he thinks, "No I want her to make me cum. I want this special moment. I want us to have this bonding thing. I want to get used to having my love Tammy jerk me off!"

Tammy bravely takes her head down and gives his pre cum dripping cock a lick. "Man I never tasted cum before. I hope I can get used to the taste of it." As she finishes tasting it, she smacks her lips "Salty. I guess I can give him a blowjob. I guess I can get used to the taste of it. I better bring chewing gum though just in case."

Just then a siren noise fills the car. They both jerk up in their seats in total shock. Both of their hearts stop beating for a second as they get paralyzed with with fear.

"Oh shit!" Tammy gasps as she pulls to the side of the road. She thinks, "Dammit I must have been swerving all over the road! Man I will be slapped with huge fines and tickets. Shit I wonder how many points this will get on my license. Fuck my parents will be so pissed at me!"

Sitting up rightupright, Billy thinks, "Shit I'm being caught getting my rocks off. Man this is so humiliating!" He carefully forces his cock back in his pants. "Man everyone will be pointing their fingers and laughing at me! Man it will be all in the news and I'll be so humiliated. As he carefully zips up his fly, he swears. "Dammit!"

Their jaws are on the floor as they see an Ambulance zip by with their sirens blaring. Their red and blue light blind Tammy and Billy for a moment as it flies by. They both blink their eyes and struggle to regain their sight

As they start to see clearly again, Tammy and Billythey breathe out a loud phew. Billy mumbles "That was close."

Then they look at each other and laugh at what had happened. Their loud laughs fill the car as they relax and relieve the stress of the past few moments.

Astonished, as she pulls out and continues driving, Billy asks, "What were you doing to me? You wanted me to cum all over my lap?" He snickers as he thinks, "Man she is kinky. This is great! At least I won't be bored anymore."

Grinning and patting his leg she pulls the car down her street and confesses, "You were getting a hand job. And you are my first hand job by the way so congratulations."

Poking her right side softly, he asks shocked, "You wanted to give me one! You have no problem with doing that?"

Smiling, she shakes her head, "Nope. Not at all. Why should I have a problem with doing that to you? I mean what's wrong with me holding your cock in my hands and tugging it until you cum?"

Shrugging, he answers. "Well I mean I thought women didn't like doing things like that?"

Kissing his left cheek, she tells him "Not all women are prudes. I certainly am not a prude. Besides I like you. I thought you might like it."

Sitting up in his seat, he confesses, "Believe me I did like it, a lot!"

Patting his left leg, she laughs and admits, "Oh I can tell you liked me doing that to you. And I was curious. I wondered what it would be like to tug your cock until it blew its load! And I was horny as well and doing that to you does get me aroused. I think that when we do it again I will get off on it!"

Staring at her, he gasps surprised. "Wow! Girls have orgasms?"

Winking at him, she nods, "Oh Yes we do! We have many orgasms. It's sad that men can only have one or two orgasms. We women have many more than that!"

Nervously he asks, "I have to ask you this so don't get mad at me but what does it feel like? I mean what does having an orgasm feel like?"

Shrugging, she looks at him, "The same way you feel when you shoot your load. What does it feel like to you?"

Trying to remember, he fumbles with the words. "Well its like my whole body stiffens. Then a huge wave hits me as a force like shoots out of me. I can't move for a second or two. Then I relax all over and want to sleep for a week."

Nodding and grinning, she nods, "Yes that's about it. But for me, it just means I Want to do it again and again. I just can't get enough!"

Looking at her, he smiles "I still can't believe you want to have sex with me. I feel better knowing someone doesn't think I look disgusting naked."

Blowing him a kiss, she tells him "I do want to have sex with you very much. And you don't look disgusting. You look scrumptious and I could rub and caress that handsome naked body all day long and not get bored or tired of doing it!"

"Why?" A surprised Billy blinks at her

"I don't know why. Well you just are sexy to me and I like being around you. I trust you and well you look so innocent I just want to corrupt you. Now why do you want to have sex with me." Tammy laughs out loud at having been cornered by him.

They pull in the driveway.

"Well because I am curious about sex with a woman. I trust you. And I am tired of being lonely. I just feel safe around you and I can be myself around you. That and you look great naked." Billy blinks as he babbles what he feels in his heart.

"That is so sweet." Tammy aww says, as she kisses him on the lips.

Then They they hug each other in tight embrace for a second. Then their lips come together in a passionate kiss that to then seem to stop time. Time has no meaning as each of their tongues mesh together in pure passion. As their lips break apart, Billy catches his breath and gasps, "So we are going to have sex today. I just don't want any misunderstandings."

"Yes, and No NO distractions. If anyone interrupts us, they will be sorry!" she nods and looks stern in his eyes. Laughing, Billy notices as they got out of the car "You want to have sex with me more than I want to have sex with you, don't you!"

Nodding, Tammy grins evil evilllylike as they go inside the house.

inside the house. In the house, Billy puts down his bag in the hallway. A female tomcat comes up to him and starts to entangle between his legs. Stumbling, he struggles to stand erect "Hey whoops!"

"Hey come on Felicia stop that!" Tammy coos as she turns to him "She is always underfoot!"

Miraeticulously stepping over Felicia, he heads for the steps. At that moment, a huge sheep dog with brown and white fur tears in the hallway. He leaps on Billy's right leg and starts humping it "Uh hey! Stop that!" Billy whimpers. "I don't want to scare him but this has to stop!" He whispers and taps the dog's nose "No! I am not that type of guy so stop!" Struggling to sound tough, he ends up sounding wimpy to the horny dog.

Snickering, Tammy likes the show as she tells him, "I think he likes you!" She then grabs his collar and gets him off Billy's leg "This is Cocoa!"

Turning to Cocoa, she tells them "OK you two behave!" She waves her right finger in their faces and looks stern at them. Then she grabs one of Billy's bags and leads him upstairs "You will be staying in my bed room." She informs him.

"Hey I am going into uncharted territory! A Woman's bed room!" Billy wows! As he follows behind her, he makes sure to stare at her sexy ass as it shakes from side to side.

They go upstairs. As Tammy laughs at his comment, her laughing makes her ass shake more.

Running between Billy's legs, Felicia nearly deliberately trips him.

Gasping, Billy clings to the banister as Felicia mews and looks so innocent as she stares at him.

As they enter her bedroom, Tammy puts his bag near her brown dresser "You can put your stuff in this dresser."

"Wow Panties!" he grins as he opens one of the drawers and takes a pair out. "Wow these are soft!"

"They are mine! So you cant wear them.", Tammy teases a she snatches the pink lacy pair from his hands.

Taking another pair out, Billy notices "Hey this is weird. These have a part cut out of it. It's the part that covers the. Oh!" Blushing, Billy jams it back in the drawer. "Never mind!"

Creeping up to him, she whispers, "I'm wearing a pair like that now! Want to see?"

Red faced, Billy nods. As She she leads him to the bed, Billy gulps "You know that means I can see your..."

Sitting on the bed, Tammy nods "That's the idea!"

As he sits on the soft well made bed, he starts to take off his shirt. Impatiently, she pushes him down on the bed. As he lays there, she starts to passionately kiss him. He struggles to tears off the remainder of his shirt. Finally, he is able to get it off him. He then throws it on the floor and passionately returns the kiss. His fingers starts to rub her smooth dress covered back.

Taking off her dress, she throws it next to his shirt. He slowly starts to rub her lovely chest "Wow you are so soft." He smiles as his fingers trace her belly. At that moment, Felicia leaps on the bed and sniffs the duo. Contented, she then sits and watches the show.

They both ignore Felicia as Billy rubs Tammy's belly some more. Tammy then starts to take off his pants. Whispering to her, Billy's fingers trace around her soft belly button. "Your skin is so soft. I just love feeling every part of you."

Roughly jerking off his pants, Tammy gives him another kiss "I know and I want you to feel my soft skin forever." Throwing his pants to the ground, Tammy loves seeing his manhood spring in the air. "I just love you so much Billy. I never felt this close to someone before!" she whispers. Then she positions her self in the 69 and starts to suck his reddening hard cock.

Moaning in pleasure, he found it so hard to peel off her crotch less panties "Wow what's it like to wear this!" His whispered words hang in the air.

Sliding his cock in her mouth, she confesses "It feels so wild! And revealing. I mean No one knows I am wearing them and I can finger myself when I am around you."

Seeing her wetting pussy lips, he confesses. "I often wondered what this tastes like. I mean I read that it tastes good but. " Taking a good lick, he is relieved to find out how good it tastes. "Yummy!" he whispers as he happily pulls her pussy onto his face. Diving in to her pussy, he happily licks away.

Panting hard, Tammy closes her eyes. "I can't believe him. He is so good at eating me. Oh gods I am actually slowly getting hot!" She sputters "Oh yes that feels so good!" as she shakes a little on the bed. Then she instinctively thrusts her pussy in his face. As she regains some of her senses, she slowly slides his cock in her mouth and starts sucking hard on it.

Feeling her suck his cock with a good hard suck, Billy lies lays his head back on the soft white pillow. "Oh fuck!" he whispers as he feels the pressure in his cock start to build. "Oh my goodness!" he gasps as he claws the bed. The only thought filling his head is the urge to shoot his load. "That feels so!" he pants as he starts to pelvic thrust.

"You like that!" Tammy grins at him as he nods speechless in reply.

Continuing to suck his cock, her soft hands and fingers slowly grope his balls. In response, he moans and gurgles as heis pelvic pelvis thrusts wildly on the bed. He instinctively wants to blow his load in a hurry. Fiendishly, she however takes her time sucking his cock in order to prolong the orgasm "I want this to last my love so I will take my time!" Telling him, she gives his cock another good suck.

Fleetingly thinking, "This is so cruel! Please I don't know how long I can take it!" He gurgles and pelvic thrusts more.

"Bark!" Bark!" the noise jerks them both up from the other's private parts. They both stare in Felicia's face as she loves the show. "Mew!" she hisses, as she doesn't want the show to end.

"I think he likes watching us." Tammy grins as she gets out of bed.

"I know someone who is having a good time! And needs it to finish!" Pelvic thrusting like crazy, he lies paralyzed on the bed.

Then a noise down stairs! "Hey kids I am home!" Came the mature feminine voice.

"Shit moms home!" She struggles to gather her clothes from the floor. Cocoa barks at the noise from the room. Then he storms upstairs and barges in the room.

"Oh man! Not that!" Scared, he rolls onto the floor and tries to put on his clothes.

"What is going on? What are you doing to Cocoa! What is going on upstairs?" Mom runs upstairs and her high heels clank on the steps.

"Mom don't come inside!" Begging, she puts on her bra and struggles to find the rest of her clothes.

Whimpering, Billy gets up and puts one pant leg on. At that moment, Cocoa takes the opportunity to start humping his other leg.

Calling out "Stop that!" Billy tries to shake Cocoa off of his leg. It's no use. Cocoa enjoys the rough treatment and humps even more passionately as he feels his orgasm ready to blow.

Entering the room, she sees Billy with a huge hard on, one pant leg on and Cocoa humping his other leg. Whimpering, he waves to her and murmurs "hi Mom."

Seeing the sight in front of her, she fights to keep from laughing. Then the smell of sex fills the room. They all look at Cocoa as he barks and shoots his load of cum down Billy's leg. Panting he licks Billy's face. Then he tilts his head down and starts to lap up the mess he made on Billy's leg.

Snorting, Tammy and Mom quietly leave Billy alone to be cleaned. Sitting on the bed, Felicia mews and snuggles on his lap. Skritching Felicia's ears, he sighs and whispers "That is strangely embarrassing and arousing."

Stumbling down the stairs, Billy hisses as Cocoa and Felicia keep entangling between his legs "Hey come on now you want me to fall down the steps." Wailing, he struggles to hold on the banister. They look at him with sad eyes as they react to the hissing. Billy moans in response "Please come on, I am not the bad guy here! I just don't want to end up flat on my face." Cocoa whines as Billy apologizes to them "Sorry for yelling at you." They ruff and mew as they run in the dining room. Billy stamps his foot on the steps "I can't believe it. I trip over them and I have to apologize to them!"

Running back to him, they jump up and down Billy's legs. He can smell how horny they are as Billy stumbles in the living room. Tripping over them, he falls on his face. "OWTCH!" Cocoa licks his face as he can barely catch his breath "Hey wait!" he orders but Cocoa ignores him. Gagging on Cocoa's tongue, Billy tries to roll away. Alas Felicia takes the opportunity to jump on his back and snuggles there. Digging her claws in his back, she tries to get some sleep.

"HELP!" He wails as he gets buried under the passion. Running in to the living room, Tammy lifts Felicia off his back "Come on stop torturing my boy friend!" Snarling, Felicia digs her claws in to Billy's back and holds on for dear life. Tugging harder, Tammy grits her teeth at and pulls Felicia even harder. The sound of a ripping shirt fills the room as Tammy gets Felicia off his back. "Goodness Felicia you really dug in there didn't you!" Tammy notices as she skritches Felicia's neck. In response, Felicia hisses at her because she didn't like being awakened liked that.

Running into the kitchen, Billy gets up off the floor and stumbles for the dining table. "Oh man that was my best shirt." He groans.

Walking into the hall, Tammy's father calls out "I'm home!" Placing his coat in the closet, he stretches after a rough day of work.

Running at top speed, Tammy calls out "DADDY!" She throws her arms around him and kisses him on his cheeks. "How was work!" she habitually asks.

Snickering, he replies "Lousy but survivable!" He hugs and kisses her cheek in reply. "I missed you my princess. How was school?"

"Lousy but survivable!" Winking, she loved the possibility of teasing daddy and getting away with it.

Laughing, he closes the closet door. "Where'd you learn to be so funny?"

"Mom!" she grins at continuing the teasing. Father playfully smacks her ass "Smart ass!" he snorts.

Coming in to the hall, she Mom wraps her arms around her husband and deeply tongue kissing kisses him "So what are your plans for tonight?" she inquirers as they close their eyes.

"You!" Holding her close, he passionately kisses her as though they are still on their honeymoon. He then places his hands on her ass and squeezes hard.

Tapping his shoulder, Tammy whispers in his ear "Dad! We have company!"

Blushing as he sees them make out, Billy fumbles "Er, hello!"

Catching himself, he Father brushes his hair back "Well hello there who is this?" He sticks his right hand to be shaken.

Shaking his hand, Billy answered "Billy Johnston sir!"

Nudging her husband in the belly, mom teases "Tammy's boyfriend!"

"Wow" Dad picks up his suitcase "Dating already aren't we Tammy!"

Leading them to the living room, she continues "and partner in that NIS thing. It starts this year."

Plopping into his black leather recliner, he groans "They started that shit already?"

Waving her finger at him, she sits on the couch. "Don't start that shit again honey. Not when we have company!"

Growling as he relaxes in his chair, he points out "You know how I feel about that."

Sitting on the couch, he Billy leans in and curiously asks, "I hope you don't mind me asking "What's wrong with this NIS Thing?"

Covering her head, Tammy moans "OH shit you had to ask."

Shivering, he sees Tammy's Mom gives him a dirty look. "What did I say?" he wails.

Controlling himself, Dad struggles to explain. "Now I am no prude mind you. Believe me I am surprised that Tammy is an only child. I fully understand NIS was originally intended to help the sexual development of students. That was its basic idea."

Nodding, Billy offers "People have a hang up about sex in general. I heard stories about that."

"Exactly! But there are no safe guards for those that have well Private problems and stuff... That worries the hell out of me!" Dad fidgets in his seat as he contemplates the horrible possibilities.

As his eyes widen, Billy gasps. "OH like those kids that were molested and stuff!"

Waving his hands, Dad cheers "See he gets it! Why am I the bad guy here?"

Patting his arms, Mom calms him down, "I get it but what can you do? How can you legislate that?"

Offering a suggestion, Billy waves his right hand "Parental involvement?"

Giving him a "Get real!" Dirty look in their eyes, Mom and Dad glare as Billy blinks and shrugs his shoulders "What?"

Whispering in Billy's ear and pats his right arms, Tammy offers, "Let's try to stay on planet EARTH here love."

Blinking his eyes, Billy offers another idea "uh a Psychology test for sanity?"

As their jaws drop to the floor, mom and dad glare more at him.

Thinking for a second, Tammy replies "OK. Then the whole damn school of kids would be committed for insanity and unstable youths!"

Waving his hands, he points out "I am just suggesting ideas that is."

Patting his arms, mom comforts him "That's OK we don't need a solution now. It's just something to think about!"

Breathing a sigh of relief, Billy feels better as they get up to eat dinner.

As they dine move in to dinner, Dad asks Billy and Tammy, "How was the first day? I mean walking around naked and all that?"

Digging in to the dinner, Tammy scowls "Crazy. It's like they never saw a naked kid before."

"That's the teachers." Billy tries to joke. In response, Tammy kicks his shin hard. "OWTCH!" Billy calls out in pain as the pain shoots through his legs. He then slams his head on the table. "BAM!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.