Naked In School: Billy and Tammy - Cover

Naked In School: Billy and Tammy

Copyright© 2004 by Canius Swiss

Chapter 3

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In the School "Greater Accomplishments" Billy and Tammy Are the new people in the Naked Program.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Humiliation  

Billy:

The loud speaker droned "Fifth period is now over." This snapped me out of my daze. I couldn't help it. I breathed a sigh of relief. This class hell is almost over for now! I looked at Tammy and she smiled at me! When I see her smile at me, I can feel my heart beat faster. Then she grinned and winked at me. I blush as I cross my legs. I tried to cover my erection with my hands but I see Tammy looking at me and fighting laughter.

Miss Heathers calmed the kids down. "OK Class we will now go to the cafeteria in an orderly fashion!" She waved at Tammy and me "You two will lead us. " I heard Tammy swear under her breath and I knew what she meant. Tammy growls as she gets up from her seat "You really are milking this. She loves making us embarrassed doesn't she" I groaned and rolled my eyes as we stood in front of the class. "OK two rows boys follow behind Billy and Girls follow behind Tammy."

As they all got in line, I heard someone ask "Can't we guys be behind Tammy!"

I then heard a girl plead "Yea we want to be behind Billy! He's so cute!"

I blushed as the girls giggled and pleaded "Yea Billy is so cute! We won't grope him too much! We promise! Please!"

Out of the corner of my eye I can see Tammy getting pissed. Thankfully Heathers raised her hands and everyone went "SHH!" Heather replied "No way! If I let you all switch rows there would be total chaos!"

The girls pleaded "No way we promise! You can trust us! Don't you trust us?"

Heathers crossed her arms and looked coldly at the girls in the class "Not for a minute do I trust you."

The girls continue to beg and Miss Heathers sighed "I will think about it"

The girls clapped their hands and whispered among themselves. "That means yes! Cool! Great!"

Heathers rolled her eyes and opened the door "OK Walk slowly to your lockers then get back in line!" She went to the end of the hall as we all went to our lockers to get our lunches.

I went to my locker to get my lunch. As I took it out of my locker, I can swear that I feel all these soft hands rubbing my ass. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see all these girl students passing me by. Then the patting of my ass got more intense. "Great." I grumble "I am going to be ass patted to death!" Then as I close my locker, someone reached around and gave my balls a squeeze! I widened my eyes and went "Yie!" as the unknown student whispered to her friends "Oh my god I touched it!" I whirled around to the girl group and gave them a cold look. I can hear them whispering among themselves "How was it!" "It was squishy!" "I can't believe you did that!"

I closed my eyes and shook my head at what had happened. I then shook my leg in order to lover my growing erection. Then I went to the head of the line. Man I can't believe I was groped! I mean I know that touch is welcome but I mean I never was touched before. I mean I love being groped. I am no fool. I Just am not used to it yet. You know?

Tammy and I got to the head of the line. I can see she was pissed. Then the others got behind us. I can see the guys looking around. They were looking at the ceiling and the walls. They just weren't looking at me.

Miss Heathers then motioned to us and we went to the cafeteria. Thank heavens the hall was empty. As we walked, I can hear one of the male students whisper to another male student "Don't look at Billy! Everyone will think you are a fag!"

I groaned as we approached the cafeteria. I whispered to Tammy "How are you doing."

Tammy whispered to me "I just want to be alone!"

I blinked "What happened"

Tammy smiles at me "I'll tell you when we sit down to eat!"

We entered the cafeteria. The place was huge. Against the far wall was where they sell everything from hot food, salads, and 20-ounce sodas. Then against the right and left walls are all the tables and chairs where we eat. In the center of the room are the large trashcans. Milling around are the lunchroom attendants.

Tammy and I sat down at the farthest table from the class. Of course all the girls called to me "Come sit by me! You can sit here!"

I shook my head "Later! I want to sit with Tammy!"

One of the girls groaned "Why we are better!" The girls then whistled and laughed!

Tammy and I sat down. Tammy growled "I don't think I can take this week!"

I nodded "These girls are crazy."

Tammy nodded "They are just horny!"

I whistled "And crazy!"

Tammy laughs "Well being horny makes you crazy!"

I put down my lunch "Well I have to get some soda. Do you want something."

Tammy shakes her head "That's OK! Be careful. I mean these girls want to get some from you. I don't think you would survive it"

I nod and shiver at the thought of those ladies ravaging me. This makes me want to be celibate. Tammy puts her hand on my thigh and smiles at me. "Or not." I smile at her.

I got in line and all these girls swarmed behind me. "Oh shit!" I whispered. The guy in front of me turned to look at me, and then he looked down at my crotch. He then got wide eyed and turned away. He looked at the ceiling and whistled as the line slowly moved. Then as we walk through the cafeteria, I feel all these soft hands on my ass again. My eyes widen, as I whimper "Not again" as these soft hands continually rub and squeeze my ass. After an eternity, I finally get to the soft drink section of the cafeteria. The lovely young lady at the counter handed me the soda and looked me over. She widened her eyes, as she looked me up and down. "Oh my! It's so big!"

I took the soda and replied "It's a program in the school."

She smiled and winked at me "You have to be naked for how long?"

"All week!" as I felt soft feminine hands continually rub my naked ass. I shivered and shook at the touching.

She winked at me and licked her lips "Cool! I am going to enjoy this week's show."

I groaned as I approached the young lady cashier. I continue to feel warm soft hands starting to squeeze my balls again. "Oh come on!" as I turn around. At that point I can feel someone rubbing my cock. I shiver as I approach the cashier. I felt so cheap. I mean to be fondled like that. It's true I will remember this and jerk off to it but at this moment I feel so used. I think of all the ladies behind the counter winking at me. I feel so embarrassed being naked like a sideshow. How they love seeing me embarrassed.

I approach the cashier. She looked me over and grinned as she sees my growing crotch. As I handed her two dollars for the $1.25 soda. "Go ahead," she winked as she waved me along.

I blinked "Are you sure"

She drooled "Yes! Thanks for the show."

As I walked away from her, I can hear her whistle and mumble "It's so big". Out of the corner of my eye, I can see her checking out my ass. Then I could hear the girls tell her "Isn't he a hunk!"

I heard her respond "He is making me wet!"

"I touched his cock! Oh My God!"

"You didn't!"

"What did it feel like!"

I rushed to sit by Tammy I grumble "Sheesh!"

Tammy giggles as I sit down "You are being groped aren't you!"

I plopped down in my seat "Yea they are like groping my balls and cock! Like there is no tomorrow!"

Tammy looks at my struggling erection "Don't tell me you like being groped!"

I blinked "Sort of. I mean give me some warning or something. Just don't have this look in your eyes that you are going to like rape me or well you know?" As I said these words I knew they made me sound crazy.

Tammy nods "I know what you mean." I smiled and slumped in my chair. I felt a lot better. She understood what I meant. That's the thing. She understands what I mean. It's like we are soul mates and know what the other is feeling inside.


Tammy

I knew what Billy meant. I mean I don't mind being touched. Really. It's just that these classmates are like crazy! Back when I was getting my lunch from the lockers, all the guys are like patting and groping my ass! They did a good job because my poor ass is beet red I actually think I felt girls groping me too. That really surprised me! They look like they are losing self-control. That worries me. I don't know if I am being paranoid or if I am right. Maybe it is because I do care about Billy and just want him all to myself. No I know I would like Billy for myself. I think we are connected soul wise or something. I wonder if Billy feels the same way. I smiled and placed my right hand on Billy's knee. Billy looked at me and smiled back. He has this relieved look in his eyes. Gosh, he has the sweetest smile. He then put his left hand on mine and stared into my eyes.

I stared in his eyes and realized I couldn't breathe. We stared at I could feel myself get lost in the moment. All I could do was drift away in passion and love. I felt like my soul was floating. I could tell my body was leaning to his body. All I can tell was that I wanted to kiss him. I just wanted to kiss him and never stop. After we kiss I don't know what I would do to him. Maybe would actually have wild sex. I didn't know what I would do to him. My instincts were ready to take over. The only thing I knew was that I wanted to kiss him then and there.

As our heads came close and our lips are about to touch, some mother-fucking classmate stopped us.

"Excuse me!" This loud spoken person made Billy and me call out in surprise. Boy did that break the spell! "Shit!" I hissed. I turned and gave one of out classmates the coldest look I could muster. It was a look that could drill through metal. I could hear Billy swear softly under his breath. I then can see Billy put his head in his hands. We then heard all this giggling around us as we saw everyone staring at us. They are whispering "Oh my god did you see that!" Did they watch us about to kiss?

It was Johnny, one of those damn nervous kids in my class. "Yes Johnny!" I growled.

He put his hands around his back and fidgeted as he stammered "Can I ask a small favor"

I looked coldly at him. "What?"

"Well see um see I was wondering." He stammered. Damn that pisses me off! I hate people that whimper when they are asking for something. I like people that are bold and just come on out and ask what they want with out all these damn 'um' and 'uh'. Just come out and say it! "What?"

"Don't get mad um I was wondering if."

I took an impatient breath and glared at him as he rocked from side to side. "See Um it is OK by the rules that Um well since you are naked um."

I dropped my hands to my lap. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Billy fight to keep from laughing. His hands are covering his mouth as his body shakes.

He put his right hand to his hair and twirled his hair around his finger "See I was hoping that"

I raised my right hand up and waved him along. "Come on. What is it."

"Can I give your lovely breasts a good squeeze. Please!"

My jaw dropped as I looked in his pleading eyes. "Say what" I closed my eyes at this request. My mind was racing "What am I a sex object. Yet I didn't cold cock him because I was also titillated by this request. For some reason it excited me. It's not like it is hard core sex " I reasoned "It's just a breast squeezing and that excited me. Besides he did ask me. That is more than these ass-groping kids did when I was at the locker. Even though he is just as bad because he asked me in the most pathetic way! I don't know what is worse. Is a guy that does things without asking worse than some one whimpering when they are asking me for something? I nodded "Sure."

He grins and jumps up and down. "Thank you! Thank You! Thank you" he squeals with the widest grin on his face. "You are so cool! Thank you!" I can see Billy giving me a shocked look. I whisper to him "I'll explain later"

I turned my chair to face him "OK let's get this over with." Strangely, I was a little excited myself. Some of it was because I did give my healthy breasts a good healthy squeeze or two when I was pleasuring myself alone late at night. As he nods and wiggles his fingers, he then slowly puts his hands on my breasts. Those cold hands made me shiver as they touch my smooth breasts. Then they gave my breasts a good squeeze. I moaned as the strong squeeze made my body shake with pleasure. Then I felt his fingers slowly dig into my luscious breasts. I had to admit as I close my eyes that I liked having his masculine hands grope my soft breasts. This was different from when my dainty hands squeeze my breasts. I automatically put my hands down on my crotch and start to rub my wetting pussy lips. I slowly got hot as I uttered "Oh man" My mind is racing as I think "I can't believe I am getting a little hot from this!" The breast groping wasn't painful. In fact it was done just right. It was like he instinctively knew the right amount of pressure to give me pleasure. Another moan escaped my lips as I felt my body start to get hot. His fingers kept squeezing my soft breasts and give them the right amount of pressure again and again. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see Billy cross his legs. My eyebrows rise as I realize that this is making him hard! I opened my eyes and grin as I lick my dry red lips. I can see that Johnny is getting into this breast grabbing. His eyes are getting a little lust crazed as he fidgets and spreads his legs apart. As his fingers continually indent on my breasts as they cover them, I can see his pants really tent! I moan again as I rationalize "What the hell!" I reach over with my left hand and give his tent a good grope.

He widens his eyes as I do that. Then he shakes on his legs "Oh my god!" he gasps. I sit up, as I look worried at him. I ask him "Are you having a seizure?"

"What's wrong!" I ask as he shakes and drops his hands from my breasts. Then he starts to seemingly convulse. Then he shivers for a second. Billy looks scared at hum. He asks him "Are you OK?"

I lean in and whisper "What's wrong? What did I do?"

He then gasps and then a huge wet spot forms on his pants crotch. He smiles at me and has this relieved look in his eyes. Then he moans and closes his eyes as he rocks on his feet. He stumbles backward and backs into a wall post. He slumps down to the floor and curls up in a ball. He then closes his eyes and sucks his thumb as he falls asleep on the floor!


Billy

I gasp as I look at Johnny on the floor. Originally, it was funny the way he asked her to grope her breasts. Personally I thought she was going to deck him for such a request. But she said yes! That is one of the reasons why I like her. I mean she does brave and daring things. Personally, I wouldn't have the guts to ask to grope her breasts! She did look pissed at him for a second though. I wonder why he is sleeping on the floor though? I looked around and saw everyone looking at us "Well we certainly put on quite a show!"

Tammy asks me "Did he just dump a load in his pants."

Johnny curls and sucks his thumb as he snores softly. He had the cutest smile on his face.

I nodded "I think so! That explains what happened."

I can hear all the male classmate whisper among them selves "Wow he touched her breasts!" "Wow he's a hero!" "I wish I could do that!" "What dump a load in your pants?" "Shut up!"

I shook my head as I dove in my lunch (that I packed my self). I noticed that I still had an erection from that breast groping. I stuck my leg out and gave it a shiver. That is the only way I know to make my boner would go down. Tammy looked at me and giggled "Aroused?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.