Naked In School: Billy and Tammy - Cover

Naked In School: Billy and Tammy

Copyright© 2004 by Canius Swiss

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In the School "Greater Accomplishments" Billy and Tammy Are the new people in the Naked Program.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Humiliation  

Billy

Well here we are going to the Principal's office. As we are walking I can see one kid putting his foot down and snap "NO!" Two kids grab his arms and drag him to the Principals office. It was a sight.

Tammy turns and laughs with me. I nod. "Someone doesn't want to go to the Principal's office!"

Tammy tells me as she rubs her chin "I wonder why!"

I laugh at that "That's good."

Tammy snaps "Oh Shit!" and stops dead in the hall. I stop "What's wrong?" Then I see two seniors going into the Principal's office.

I ask "Who are they!"

Tammy shushes me but alas they look at us "Hey Tammy babe!" The big guy comes toward us. It figures hes' a jock.

Tammy growls "Hey Bruce." Bruce Kevles, he's the most famous quarterback there is! Man, now we have to deal with him all week! He just loves causing trouble. It seems that since he is the most popular quarterback he is immune to the teacher's discipline. You know the drill.

Then I see a hot girl sticking her head out of the Principal's office, a blonde bombshell. "Isn't that?" I ask.

Tammy nods as the hot girl snarls at Tammy "Well!" she snarls "Isn't that cute Tammy and her butt kisser."

Tammy growls "Shut up Sarah!" I nod Sarah Shea! She just happens to be the hottest cheerleader in school. It's no wonder why she is hot. She has the most developed chest and the tightest ass any guy has ever seen. I mean many guys dream of screwing her. Hell they jerk off to her posters all the time! I don't want to get into what is said when she cheers at the football games.

Then Principal Robert Anderson pops his head out of his office. "OK let's stop slacking! Get in here"

Bruce salutes as he enters his office. Robert groans "At ease!"

Sarah passes by and bats her eyes "Hi!"

Principal Anderson smiles and nods at her.

Then, the two kids drag the third one into the room. The kid is screaming "No! Never! You will take my clothes out of my cold dead hands!"

Principal Anderson looks at the ceiling "Lighten up!"

Tammy and I sit in the back of the office. Actually she sat at the back of the office. I joined her since that's the smart move.

Principal Anderson sits at his desk "Ok you know about this Naked in School thing. Blah. Blah. Blah." He pulls out a folder marked "Naked in School Starter Kit"

Sarah and Bruce sit at the seats at the front of the room. They make an obscene gesture "Yeah we know!"

Principal Anderson nods "I agree."

The kid that was dragged here whimpers "Oh no! I am going to be sick."

Bruce snaps "Take a hit and shut up!"

I bite my tongue to keep from laughing.

Principal Anderson gives him a dirty look. Bruce pleads "Come on!"

Principal Anderson "Well to make sure we are all on the same page," He reads from the folder. "This program is to help you become more comfortable with your body and sexuality. You have to spend all week in school naked. No hiding in empty classrooms. You all have events this weekend you have to be naked during them." He drones on and looks at Tammy "I can't wait to hear your band this weekend. Who's the new singer?"

I raise my hand meekly. Principal Anderson grins "Even better!"

Bruce and Sarah interrupt "Um, does that mean..."

Principal Anderson nods "Yes, you have to cheer and play naked!"

Bruce and Sarah scream "No Fucking way!"

The morose kid gives them a raspberry and laughs.

Bruce stands up and flips over his chair. He is pissed off.

Tammy and I fight to stop bursting out laughing. Hey now we can see Sarah's goodies! This week will have a wonderful ending after all!

Principal Anderson adds "Oh, we got new cameras so the game will be taped."

I inquire "How much for um these "

Tammy gives me a dirty look. Bruce cracks his knuckles. Sarah gave me a murderous stare. "Never mind"

Principal Anderson points out "Look they have to sing naked so it'll be ok. It's just for one game. The rest of the senior players will have to cheer and play naked so you are in good company. I know this is nerve wracking but the benefits outweigh it."

Bruce picks up his chair and plops down in it. Sarah snarls "Yeah but you aren't walking around naked with your goodies showing.

Principal Anderson sighs "Don't be so sure. The way things are going schools may soon be 100% naked in the next five years. Soon we will be a country that makes nakedness mandatory."

Bruce and Sarah sit up "No shit!"

Principal Anderson nods "They are talking about it"

Bruce cheers "Fucking A!"

Principal Anderson shakes his head "I am so glad you are happy about that!"

I, however, didn't like the idea of going to WORK naked. I mean spending one week naked is bad enough. I have to sing naked. Now I have to contemplate going to WORK naked. That thought made me sick.

Principal Anderson nods and finishes his list "You can pose and show off your body for education purposes. This week you all will help in heath class so stand tall and proud."

Bruce sighs "Great."

Principal Anderson continues "Sex is ok but if you don't want to do it then "No" means "no"!"

Sarah shrugs "Who would say no to sex?"

Bruce agrees.

I however would say no. I am a virgin ok! You got a problem with that? Ok, sorry but you know I have enough problems with home and family to bring sex into the mix. Sure, I'm horny all the time but I rather just avoid the whole sex matter altogether and wait until my life calms down before I deal with this sex thing. Then again maybe that might not be reasonable.

I give Tammy a glance. Maybe I should talk to her about this shit. I mean she seems to have a good head on her shoulders. Funny, I feel like I can talk to her about anything recently. She doesn't talk down to me or nothing. She really likes to be around me. Maybe she likes me. Hell maybe she and I will Nah! Then again maybe I can ask her that.

Tammy looks at me. I blush. She turns her head and gives me a wink! I wink back.

Principal Anderson slams his fist on the desk "Ok, Let's get started shall we!"

The mysterious kid groans "No! No! Anything but that! Please!"

The two kids drag him down the hall "No! Mommy! Daddy! Help me!"

We head to our "Clothing room." It's a small room that fits two people. It has a shelf for our clothes and a small place to sit down.

Tammy and I enter "Oh Jeez." I groan as I start to undress.

Tammy smiles "Don't worry we'll be fine. I'm here!"

I nod "I know, that's the thing it's like if you weren't here I'd I don't know..."

Tammy 'ahhs' and smooches my cheek. Damn that felt good!"


Tammy

Yeah I know. I shrug. What can I tell you? I'm a sucker for his gooey shit.

I can't wait until I see him naked. I just may jump him then and there. Heck we don't need that much room to do it. I'm not a slut. I just get turned on by his honesty. He doesn't bull shit. He doesn't know that men bull shit women.

I better make him mine before too long! I better take him off the market before someone tells him about that shit.

Anyway there we are in that little room when he takes his shirt off. "Wow!" he has the youngest looking chest. His chest has light hairs on his chest. It looks so sexy! I just wanted to reach out and rub his chest. Sadly I was a pussy and didn't! DAMN IT!"

He looks at me "You ok!"

I grin and nod as I take off my dress. He looks at my body and my white bra and white lacy panties "Wow! You look great!"

I smile "You'll see more soon!"

He laughs as he starts to undo his pants. I still stare at his chest. I wonder what it would feel like to rub my breasts and nipples against his light hairy chest. I wonder if I go slow and rub my breasts against that hair would it be titillating? I wonder if that will make me aroused.

I start to breathe hard as he takes off his pants "Are you ok!"

I blush "Yes I am now I guess..."

He nods "Nervous?"

I nod and undo my bra. As I take it off, he stares wide eyed "Wow! They look great!"

I grin and think "They will be yours soon!" I jiggle my breasts. They shake and jiggle as he laughs. "Wow!"

I smooch him on his lips. He puts his manly arms around me and rubs my smooth back. "That feels so good!" he whispers as he kisses my neck. I moan as I rub his back "God I wanted to hold you since I saw you in the auditorium."

He nods and rubs my lacey panties and tight ass "I know, I mean I had a crush on you since I first met you. Third grade!"

I blush "Really!"

He nods "Yes, you were like an angel when you came into class."

I grin "You remember when I first came to this school!"

He thinks "Let's see - red spotted dress and blue shoes and white socks."

I giggle "Spotted."

He shrugs "Spotted? Dotted? What's the difference?"

I laugh and kiss him again. That's it he's mine!

He kisses back. Wow! He wiggles his tongue in my mouth. That's new! I start to get hot as I lean against him and start to rub my chest against his. Wow! That makes me hot. His chest hair rubs against my nipples and makes them hard. I groan and start to lower his underwear. I can see out of the corner of my eyes his large cock and balls. I groan as I think "He is well hung! This is a dream."

He slowly lowers his underwear and I can see his cock starting to come out of his sheath. It grows and grows as I whisper "How big is it."

He gives my ass a good squeeze as he rubs it "7 inches."

I grin "Great! Let's fuck!"

He opens his eyes wide "Here?!"

I nod "Fuck yes!" as his cock grows thick and hard.

He nods "Ok!" as he finishes kissing me. He goes down and pulls down my white panties "Let's see, first I think I have to eat you."

I giggle "What?"

He looks at me nervously "Don't men have to eat women first. I mean lick their pussies. Isn't that a rule or something?"

I blink, then I smile. "Something like that." I sit on the small chair and spread my legs apart. He grins and gets on his knees "Let's see first I lick your pussy lips." Then he slurps and licks them.

I claw the seat "Oh YES!" I groan. He looks at me scared "Are you ok?"

I nod and pant hard "Fucking great!" He smiles "Really? I did something right?"

I nod "Hell yes! More!"

He grins and continues licking. One lick after another sends me into ecstasy. I groan and lean against the back wall Yes, that's what I am talking about. I pant hard and rub my breasts and hard nipples. Man can he lick! Each lick pushes me closer to a mind fucking body exploding orgasm. I groan "Please don't stop do it!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.