Naked In School: Billy and Tammy - Cover

Naked In School: Billy and Tammy

Copyright© 2004 by Canius Swiss

Chapter 1: Monday - Orientation

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1: Monday - Orientation - In the School "Greater Accomplishments" Billy and Tammy Are the new people in the Naked Program.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Humiliation  

Billy Johnson

Well we are all here in the Auditorium. Damn is it noisy. Of course everyone is talking at once and shouting at each other. Here I am sitting at the end of the row. >sigh<.

Someone speaks to me from behind "Hey sexy!" I jerk up. It's Tammy! "Oh Hi!"

She laughs "Scared you!"

I blush because she's right "Yea well!"

She looks hot! She is wearing a tight red dress that barely passes her knees. She has on no bra! I can see her voluptuous chest and man she looks great. She has on cherry lipstick and light blush and bats her lovely green eyes "So um how was your summer."

She grins "Let me sit next to you and I'll tell you. But you have to tell me about your summer first."

Her sweet voice sooths me "Ok well..." as I move to let her pass.

She passes and I smell her flowery perfume. Gawd it smells so soothing and calming. She looks at smiles and me as she leans in "Smell closer." as she comes close to my nose. Her soft smooth neck puts me in a daze as my crotch bulges. I just wanted to suck her neck then and there. I almost do as I lean and open my mouth.

Sean Aikens, the class clown tackles me and gets me out of my seductive daze "POUNCE!" I think Tammy got pissed as I fight from landing against the chairs. "So what's going on you two. Gawd damn it another year here!"

I shake my legs to lower my large erection "Not much."

Sean laughs at me "Oh! Sporting a woody huh."

I plop down as Tammy slams down in her eat (I can safely say she was pissed. Pissed that I didn't suck her neck?)

Sean sits in front of me "So Tammy want to get the band together again this year."

Tammy smiles "Sure do who to sing though?"

Sean points at me "Let's see if Billy has the voice this year."

Tammy nods "OK I got a new song I have been working on."

I blush "Me sing?"

Sean "Why not."

I nod "OK."

Sean cheers "Awesome! We are having a gig this Sunday! All the High School Students will be there!"

I ask "So what about this Naked shit thing."

Sean laughs "It's bull shit! man walking around naked for what!"

I inform him "To help with the student's development."

Sean responds by giving raspberries.

I add "and it's fun to laugh at people."

Sean giggles "Oh yea that's for sure."

I see Tammy giggling in her seat. I do happen to see her lovely breasts jiggle as she goes that. Man that looks hot. For a fleeting second I wanted to cup and squeeze her breasts and kiss her on her cherry lips. I swear seeing her really makes he feel - I dun no- horny. I can't believe I feel this way but it's true. She really has become hot.

Tammy sees me looking at her and that snaps me out of it. "I'm sorry I "

Tammy leans in to whisper something to me "Oh crap!" I think "She's pissed that I am a pervert." She whispers "That's ok! I feel the same way stud." Then she puts her left hand (With sexy red nail polish) in my right hand. Phew!

Just then the Principal goes to the microphone.


Tammy 8:30 AM

Yea. It's Robert Anderson our Principal. What can I say. Of course everyone goes on the "SH!" binge. You know the drill. "SH!" then someone else says "Sh!" and another and another. Soon the room is filled with people going "SH!" one after another.

After a few minutes of this, it's totally quiet. Robert then starts talking. I, of course, could care less. I rather spend the time with Billy than listen to this bullshit. Hey come on Billy has become a hunk. When I saw him sitting there I swear I would have jumped him then and there. I know he feels the same way. Damn Sean for interrupting us! That really pissed me off! I was so close!

Anyway, Robert is going on Blea, blea, blea. Welcome students. We are excited too. As Robert drones on I can't help but look at Billy. He has the sexiest cheekbones. Billy has the sexiest eyes. He has the most handsome face. Billy turns to look at me and I wink at him and smile. He blushes and turns away! Aw man that is so cute and hot! He then turns to me and winks and blows me a kiss!

I swear I think I am wet. I adjust in my seat and check. Yes! I am Wet! I rub my finger against my pussy lips and moan a little "Wow he really is sexy. I wonder what he looks like naked?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.