Naked In School: Billy and Tammy - Cover

Naked In School: Billy and Tammy

Copyright© 2004 by Canius Swiss

Introduction:

Horror Sex Story: Introduction: - In the School "Greater Accomplishments" Billy and Tammy Are the new people in the Naked Program.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Humiliation  

Billy Johnston

Hello there. I am Billy Johnston. I am going to the Private School "Greater Accomplishments School". It's a Private School In Pennsylvania and, well, it's starting this New Naked in High School thing. I read all about it on the "Urban Stories" web site. Supposedly it started because of some Horny People thinking it's a good way to help the kids develop sexually. It was Karen Wagner and Don Lockwood I believe.

Allow me to introduce myself again. I am Billy and I am 16 years old. I am starting 9th grade and believe me spending a week naked in front of my friends really is scaring the shit out of me. It's weird I mean I know all of my school friends since grade school. It will be weird to see them naked. Hell it would be weird having them see me naked.

Yea you should read up of the urban legends and stories of the schools that do this sort of thing. I mean stories of Corporal punishments, sex and orgies, and lots of other stuff. I'll send you the links later.

Anyway, I must admit that I do have a crush on this one girl. Tammy Whye. I met her when I was in fourth grade. She is just a dream. She seems to have her head together all the time. She has the luckiest parents. They seem to be there for her.

See my mom and dad are separating and they are too busy for me. It sucks but now with this Nudity thing...

I show a note my mom left for me. "Dear son, Good luck in school this week. I am working with Sharon on that New Restaurant Down town." Yea she is too busy to hear me whine about being naked in school.

I nod and my father, well. I pick up the black cordless phone and call his number. His new wife answered. "hello"

I ask innocently "Is my dad there?"

She snarls "What the fuck do you want."

I sigh and mumble "I just need to talk to him for a second."

She calls out "Yo Honey your bastard son is on the line. Shit why the fuck..."

I groan as my dad gets on the phone "Yes son what do you need."

I think "Need Shit maybe I need to talk. Maybe I got some bad news."

I sigh "Well. In school this year."

He nods "You ok on clothes. School supplies."

I nod "Yes that's fine it's just."

He barks "Well I am busy. What's wrong."

I knew it. There is no talking to him either "Never mind forget it." as I hung up the phone.

I slam the phone down and went to bed. Shit now what. Maybe my friends in school are more understanding.


Tammy Whye

Hi there. I'm Tammy. Yea I know. I'm 5 feet 11 inches. Blonde hair. I have been blessed with DD breasts and a tight ass. Yea I know that is what you want to know about me. Shit you all are horny bastards.

I have to giggle I know. I know. It's this "Naked School" thing. I heard Billy talk about it at the end of last year. He was really upset about it. Personally I think it was because his parents were breaking up. I ran into them this summer. Between you and me they are ass holes. Gawd so narcisstic! "Me! Me! Me!" I can't wait to talk to him when school starts up and see how he is.

Oh Kay! I got a crush on him. Have you seen him! He's so cute with those baby blue eyes. He has such a youthful chest on him. I lie on my bed and start fingering my pussy lips "Man he makes me so hot!" as I close my eyes and finger myself.

I'm sorry. Then again you want to know more about me masturbating huh. You horny pervert! Before I describe myself masturbating, let me tell you about my family. I lucked out with my mom and dad. They are so cool. They don't lecture. Well they do but it's not that bad. I mean they lecture when I need it and they talk to me when I need to talk.

Anyway. My mom is an accountant and a damn good one. She knows where all the tax breaks are. She doesn't think that only the rich should fuck the government and have all the luck. Gawd I love that about her. My dad is a great lawyer. He knows how to use the law to help the people he is defending. Sometimes when I hear him defend someone, I swear I am convinced of his client's innocence. He is that good.

I groan. OK you want to know about sex and my house huh. Yes they a re very liberal minded. They remember when they had to worry about sex and diseases. Boy I feel so bad for them. I mean to wear condoms! Anyway they encourage masturbation and self-pleasure. Believe me ever since I could masturbate, I did it! I dunno I guess I don't see what the big deal is with pleasuring your self. It's so much fun! I can't wait to talk to Billy about this stuff!

You want to know how I pleasure myself. Wait until Monday! I love teasing you readers He! He!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.