Sarah's Story - Cover

Sarah's Story

Copyright© 2004 by Rob Henson

Chapter 7: Sarah and Deedi

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Sarah and Deedi - Simon Lindley is happy little boy who gradually realises he could be an even happier girl. The story tells of his wakening both physical and sexual, as Sarah begins to take over until the ultimate decisions have to be made.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   TransGender   CrossDressing   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Sarah slowly recovered from her ordeal and concentrated on work for the rest of the summer putting any unpleasant memories out of her mind. Kent rarely came into town and she never met him again. She enjoyed her job and spent most evenings at home with Clair and Richard except at the weekends when they would go across to the Norfolk Broads spending long, lazy days on the new boat Richard recently bought. One Sunday morning they sailed into Barton Broad when she realised where they were. Apart from the slight upset that day on the boat, life returned to normal and she enjoyed being Sarah more than ever. Early on she found that it excited her to wear girls clothes but that subsided as the character of Sarah gradually took over. She still enjoyed shopping especially long hours with Clair trying on everything they could find but another change also started to occur, she found it as comfortable wearing Jeans and a T shirt or shorts with bear legs as she did dresses and skirts. She crossed a line into real woman-hood where her emotional outlook took priority over the image created on the outside.

Friday eventually arrived and after four damp days, the weather settled into warm Autumn sunshine ready for the week-end as everyone hoped. Sarah returned from lunch and whilst busy at her desk, Andy came in with someone she didn't recognise. Andy showed the girl around the office and then came over to Sarah's desk.

"And this is Sarah, my fantastic Office Manager. Deedi is a bit of a computer wiz and will be helping to set this lot up and run the new system for us," said Andy waving his arm at the blank computer terminals standing on their desks and unpacked boxes taking up valuable space in the corner of the office, "she needs to look over all that stuff and work out what we need to do."

"Hello," said Sarah raising her eyes at the compliment, "pleased to meet you, where would you like to start?"

"Right I'll leave you to it then," said Andy interrupting, "pop in when you're ready and let me know what you think, then I'll drop you back home? Can we get together now Sarah?"

Sarah showed Deedi around the office and made sure she didn't need anything more to carry out her assessment. Deedi looked the same age as Sarah but seemed very nervous, Sarah knew Andy could have that effect on you. He could easily turn your legs to jelly and the crush on him she carried since they were at the conference still surfaced occasionally. Deedi's shapely figure together with her well cut, striking blonde hair, set off her high cheek bones and pretty, soft features, very nicely. She wore a short, bright but not garish, dress and her trim figure with white high heels, created the look of an elegant young business woman.

Deedi settled down and seemed to know what to do so Sarah left her alone and went off to her weekly meeting with Andy. At half past four Deedi came over to Sarah's desk.

"Right, I think I've got everything," she said "I just need to let Andy know what needs to be done."

Sarah took her to Andy's office and showed her in. About half an hour later they both emerged and Andy said he would take Deedi home and then go straight off himself.

"She will be starting with us on Monday week," he told Sarah, "can you set up whatever paperwork we need for her please?"

"Yes, of course," said Sarah "I'll have it all ready for when you come in although there won't be much to do if you're joining us as temporary staff, have a good week-end and see you soon."

"Goodbye," said Deedi.

Sarah smiled, Deedi seemed pleasant enough especially if they became friends, which would be even better.

The following week Deedi arrived at nine, soon after Sarah. She looked very smart in a light-grey two piece suit with a hint of check and grey tights. Her shoes were also simple black high heels. Well, thought Sarah, she certainly knows how to power dress, noticing her professional appearance.

"Right, let me show you round first and introduce you to everybody here and then I'll explain a bit about what we do. I don't expect you'll want to get too involved but you may need to answer the phones occasionally so it's as well to know what you're talking about."

Deedi never said much and Sarah guessed she might be shy; it looked like it might be her first job. Once they were finished she showed Deedi back to her desk and left her to get on with setting up the new systems. Sarah kept busy in meetings all morning with Andy and Robert and escaped at one o'clock. She looked across the office and saw Deedi's head buried in a manual behind a screen. The time had come for them to find out a little more about each other.

"You can save some for tomorrow," she called to Deedi who looked up with a start. Sarah walked over to her desk.

"Pardon?" Deedi smiled at Sarah.

"Sorry to interrupt but you don't have to do it all today. I am just going out to lunch, would you like something?" she asked.

"Gosh," smiled Deedi, "I didn't realise the time disappearing, yes that would be great, what were you thinking off?"

"There's an Italian café just round the corner which is really good value. I thought we could celebrate your first day."

"Wonderful idea, we can get to know each other a bit better as well," said Deedi picking up her coat.

They soon found a table in the busy café and sat down, each ordering a lasagne and a glass of white wine. Their first opportunity to chat finally arrived and they used lunch to get most of the basics out of the way - where they lived, family and school life. It felt very friendly and comfortable.

They were both busy the next few days and agreed to go into town together on Thursday evening.

They went to one of the busy café-bars near the Market Square and ordered a bottle of red wine. They sat down and talked about the day and Deedi asked about Andy.

"He has a fiancé, so you are out of luck there," said Sarah and told Deedi about the conference. She also mentioned how she drunk too much on the first night and how she expected Andy to kiss her on the way back to their rooms. They both laughed.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" asked Sarah moving the conversation on.

"Well, I suppose so, sort of," said Deedi and Sarah smiled.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, a few weeks ago I went to the cinema in the Grafton Centre with Rosy and afterwards she suggested we went to a wine bar nearby, Chico's. Do you know it?"

Sarah shook her head but also noticed something strange in Deedi voice although she couldn't work out what.

"As soon as we arrived we met someone she knew and he had a friend with him called Robin. We chatted for a while but they went soon after. He called on Saturday for a date and we went out last night."

"No, so how did it go?" asked Sarah intrigued.

"We went to a pub, you know the one on the river with all the decking outside not far from the bridge. Anyway we chatted about all sorts of things, he's in his second year at the university and his family live in London. The evening went ever so quick and before we knew it the bell went so he took me home. He's really nice and six foot of real hunk and..." Deedi's thoughts drifted away.

"Well, what happened don't keep me hanging on now," Sarah moved forward in her seat with her arms resting on her chin. Deedi laughed.

"Nothing happened, he is really nice and just kissed me on the cheek and said goodnight."

"That must have been a disappointment," said Sarah and they both laughed, "are you seeing him again?"

"Yes," Said Deedi, "he is taking me for a tour of his college on Thursday. Sarah raised her eyebrows.

"and no, that won't include his rooms," Deedi smiled, "not just yet anyway."

They finished their wine and left the bar. They were fast becoming friends and agreed to go shopping together on Saturday. After that they were almost inseparable apart from when Deedi went out with Robin.

A couple of weeks later Deedi got into a mess with one of the computers in the corner of the office as Sarah got ready to leave for the evening.

"I'm just off," she said, "you seem so engrossed I didn't want to disturb you. See you Monday."

She planned to do away for the weekend to the boat with her parents. It would only take a couple of hours to drive over to Potter Heigham to the mooring basin and then they would find a pub for the evening.

"What's the time?" said Deedi looking up at the empty office.

"It's nearly five."

"Wait, before you go I need to ring the computer consultants, who are they?"

Sarah reached the door and looked back.

"Terry Gillan Services," she said, "the numbers on my desk. Good night, " she said going down the stairs. Sarah would be looking forward to a relaxing few days with a good book and plenty of wine. This seemed to be the pattern for her life at the moment and there were no complaints. Deedi rang the number on the yellow post-it-note under the phone and got a shock that would change their relationship forever.

"So where are we going tonight?" asked Sarah the following Wednesday afternoon. They planed another trip into town.

"Ha Ha," said Deedi.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing, We're going to Ha! Ha!'s, it a new cocktail bar in town. Rosy and I have been there, it's really good," laughed Deedi.

"Oh," said Sarah still not fully understanding the joke.

They went back to Sarah's house that evening as they would pass by it on the way into town and Sarah ran upstairs to get changed. Deedi chatted with Clair until Sarah returned and they left to get the bus.

"Shall I get a couple of glasses of wine," asked Sarah stepping to the bar once they arrived.

"No, let's get a cocktail first and then a bottle. Shiraz?" asked Deedi.

"Wow, are we celebrating?" asked Sarah all smiles.

"I'm not sure but it's definitely something significant." Deedi looked serious.

"What is?" asked Sarah confused.

"Tell you in a minute," she replied, "come on lets find a table." They sat down and took a large sip of their cocktails and Deedi spoke.

"Sarah," Deedi looked her in the eye, "I have an apology to make. While you were getting changed tonight I needed to use the toilet and as I walked past your bedroom door I noticed a flash of light. I couldn't help it, honestly. The door of your wardrobe swung open and I caught a glimpse of you in the mirror, you were getting dressed and ... I'm afraid I saw ... well ... everything."

She didn't have to spell it out, the look on Sarah's face told her they both knew what she meant.

"I wasn't spying honestly, it was just an accident. Really," continued Deedi seeing Sarah's face and thinking that she should not have raised the matter after all. Sarah's features went blank and then a look of relaxed resignation slowly slid across her face.

"It's funny really," she said quietly after a moments thought, "you make sure you're very careful wherever you go and then get caught out in your own home. I'm really sorry Deedi I didn't mean to deceive you, I simply enjoyed us being really good friends and never wanted to lose that. I know I would have told you at some point ... but I suppose it's too late now. I expect you want to leave? I won't mind."

"Don't be silly. If I wanted to go why would I have suggested we buy a bottle of wine and the cocktails?" said Deedi, "Sarah you are my best friend too and I don't want to lose that either. In fact there is probably a very good reason why we get on so well together. It could be because we have so very much in common."

"What do you mean," said Sarah completely confused.

"I know you might not believe it but I am the same as you," replied Deedi. Sarah never spoke while the words sunk in.

"You," she said after a long silence still not quite sure what Deedi meant, "the same? You mean that ... that you're a ... boy too?"

"Yes," said Deedi, "I used to be called Daniel. I guess you never realised?"

"No, not at all," Sarah said relaxing slightly, "you completely fooled me. You just look so ... so beautiful, in fact I am quite jealous, although, thinking back though one thing seemed odd but I dismissed it at the time. Andy came in one morning and leaned over your desk to ask you about the new computer system. I saw you blush and then squirm in you seat like a boy would but I never made the connection at the time."

"Yes I remember that," laughed Deedi, "he looked very appealing that day and his after shave ... well, that is to die for." They both laughed.

With the tension gone they both relaxed and told their stories. Sarah told Deedi all about herself and then Deedi explained how she came to be in the position she now found herself in.

"Well," she took a deep breath, "I used to live with my mum in London but she was involved in an accident. She and her boyfriend were out together one night when they had a terrible car crash. It devastated me. Dad died when I was very young and I never really knew him. Anyway after the funeral I moved up here with my aunt Liz and cousin Rosy who I mentioned." Sarah nodded. Deedi already told Sarah about her aunt when they first met.

"Still, that's all about Daniel. Well, one day a couple of months later, while we were out walking by the river, I slipped down the bank and ended up covered in mud. When we got back there were no clean clothes and I promised to see a film with Rosy that evening, remember? I first met Robin that night after we came out of the cinema. So she suggested I dress in some of her clothes. I didn't want to disappoint her as she had been so kind to me so I agreed but it sounded fun as well. Everything worked out fine in the end although there were a few heart-stopping moments and my nerve nearly gave out a few times. The next day we were due to go shopping with Liz and somehow Rosy talked me into going out as Deedi again. Since Liz seemed to be happy with the idea that's what we did. The rest just seemed to follow naturally after that."

Sarah smiled as the story unfolded.

"Tell me something though," asked Sarah, "that wasn't the first time was it?"

"What dressing?" Sarah nodded.

"No, I used to borrow Mum's clothes occasionally but not often," Sarah had an uncanny knack of knowing her thoughts. The wine bottle stood empty between them and they both felt a little drunk but very happy.

"But wait a minute," said Sarah after a moments thought, "you said that Robin is your boyfriend now, does he know about you?" Deedi dropped her eyes.

"No I haven't told him," she admitted, "I suppose I will have to sometime, it just seems a bit too soon at the moment."

"Mmmm ... just be careful," said Sarah, but didn't elaborate, that episode needed to remain a secret for a while longer.

"Yes, I will but it's fine right now, we're just having a good time and he is really nice."

"Deedi," said Sarah as they got up to go, "I really am so glad this has happened. I never made any real friends since we moved up here until I met you and it's been really great working together, I am so pleased we have ... well ... so much in common."

"Me too," said Deedi.

So the bond between Sarah and Deedi that had been forged when they first met, now grew stronger still as they hugged each other tightly and then left. From that point on they were together much of the time going out in the evenings after work and at the week-ends, shopping and spending time at each others homes almost as sisters.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.