Morag - Cover

Morag

Copyright© 2004 by Kaffir

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young woman discovers that with love sex really is alright after all but it needs an older man to show her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking  

She pulled away gazing into my eyes again but without the searching element. "I think I'm going to enjoy this", she murmured. "Can we start, please? What do I do?"

"We have started, my sweet", I replied, "but let's go to bed now".

When we got to her room I sat on her bed and pulled her between my knees and looking up into her eyes I said:

"Two things! The first is that the most important thing is for you to enjoy this. If there's anything you don't enjoy you're to say so and I will stop. The only problem is that you may say No when you don't really mean it so think up a word that cannot be mistaken which you can say when you really want me to stop. Then all you've got to do is say it and I will stop immediately".

She stared down at me and once again I felt her eyes probing deep into me.

"Thank you, James", she said. "I can't tell you how much your gentleness and understanding mean to me. How about "Penny-whistle"?"

"Penny-whistle it shall be, my love. The second thing is that the last thing that must happen is for you to become pregnant from this so are you on the pill or do I have to wear something?"

"Don't worry, James. I'm on the pill. Not so much in hope but because I started to take it a couple of years or so ago for acne and have never come off it".

With that settled I pulled her forward so that I could pay her breasts a little more attention then I moved her gently onto the bed so that she was lying on her tummy. I began to stroke her shoulders and shoulder blades with a featherlight touch moving to her spine and running my hand down to her waist. Every now and again I would allow my finger nails to scratch her gently. I did this for about five minutes. I noticed that while she purred throughout it became a growl when I scratched between her shoulder blades and immediately above the crack of her bottom so I started to spend more time there. Her breath became shorter and her body twitched. I moved to her bottom gently making wide circles over both cheeks with the palm of my hand. They were everything I had hoped they would be: smooth as satin, malleable yet firm. We both ought to get a lot of pleasure out of my love of them. The purring continued until I ran my middle finger up her cleft when she stopped her purring and clenched her cheeks. I kissed the back of her neck and resumed the circles. She relaxed and started purring once more. Once again I ran my finger up her cleft. This time there was no clenching but the purring stopped and she whispered: "I want you there. My body does but my mind says it's gross".

"Don't worry, darling", I said. "I'm not going to do anything gross because I wouldn't like it either. Relax and enjoy but if there's anything you don't like you just remember Penny-whistle".

"OK! It's just... Oh forget it".

I slid further down the bed and, as I started to kiss around the base of her spine, I stroked the back of her right thigh and made little circles behind her knee. The growling started again as I did so. I moved down her calf while I kissed and gently bit her beautiful bottom.

Finally, I reached for her hips and gently rolled her over onto her back and knelt at her feet. She opened her eyes and looked at me. There was no fear but they were bright with tears.

"No-one," she whispered, "No-one has ever made me feel so relaxed, so comfortable and so loved."

"That was just the starters," I replied. "Now for the fish course!" I took her big toe in my mouth, licked, sucked and gently bit it. The growling started again. I did the same to the other toes and then changed feet and repeated the exercise. Then I began to move up her legs. As I reached her thighs she opened her legs slightly but I continued past the join and back up to her breasts. As I caressed them and played with her nipples my lips went back to her mouth. Her tongue sought mine and we clung together until we both had to come up for air. As soon as we had got our breath back we simultaneously lunged for each other again. This time though my right hand began its journey to Paradise.

As my hand moved the growl, albeit muffled, started again. I ran my nails through the hair on her mons and her hips jerked up and she opened he legs and drew up her knees allowing me full access. I slipped my hand between her legs and stroked her thighs and drew my forefinger gently up her slit. She was wet and that was on the surface. As my finger reached her clitoris she tore her mouth from mine, bucked her hips and gasped "Oh God!"

I moved between her legs and replaced my finger with my tongue. Again, as my tongue reached the top of her slit she bucked and gasped. I looked up at her face. Her eyes were hooded with lust but she looked uncomfortable. I questioned her with my eyes.

"Is that... ?.Are you OK with that? Don't you find it gross? I mean... ?"

I wiped my finger up her slit so that it was covered with her juice and then held it up to her mouth.

"Taste it," I ordered.

She hesitated, her eyes widening, and then licked my finger.

"Gosh!" she murmured and then with a brilliant smile, "I taste pretty good".

"You do indeed, my darling, and I'm thoroughly enjoying what I'm doing."

"In that case," she grinned, "So am I, so don't stop".

I returned to my task but this time I delved between her outer lips. The growls started again. I took each lip in turn and sucked on them and then returned to licking up her slit but going round her clit. The growls grew in intensity and she used her hands to try and make me concentrate on her clit. I resisted her: that would come later. Instead I plunged my tongue into her vagina and swiped the walls. The growls became interspersed with moans. I went back to her slit and to teasing her clit as I inserted a finger into her vagina. She gasped and I held still for a moment before working my finger in and out. Again the growls and then, as I crooked my finger and played with her G-spot, they became deep grunts and pants. I fastened my lips round her clit and sucked. Her pussy tightened round my finger and pulsated. Her hips clamped round my head and bucked upwards. Her hands pressed my head to her clit and her growl became a roar. Her chest and stomach heaved and she rolled her head from side to side. I lay still just gently tonguing her clit as she went through her first non-self-induced orgasm.

We lay like that for all of five minutes as she came down from her high and going through several after-shocks. Finally, I prised her legs apart and crawled up to kiss her.

Gone was the frenzied tongue fighting. Instead she pressed her lips gently to mine and using her tongue to the minimum poured out her emotions to me. It was intensely passionate but without lust. It caused another lurch of my heart as I felt the love.

"Oh God, James!" she finally gasped. "That was awesome. I've never felt like that ever and you haven't put it in yet."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.