Morag - Cover

Morag

Copyright© 2004 by Kaffir

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young woman discovers that with love sex really is alright after all but it needs an older man to show her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking  

When I got home I tidied up the remains of our pizzas and then fell into bed. It had been an exhausting weekend both physically and emotionally. I slept like a log.

I woke the next morning and made my usual painstaking way through my breakfast routine. The coffee finally woke me fully and I was able to contemplate the day and week ahead. The thrill that Mary would be home on Saturday was the first thing to hit me. I had missed her dreadfully. At any unoccupied moment during the time that she had been away my mind had turned to her. Then Morag appeared. Frankly, she had not given me much time to think of anyone but her in the last twenty-four hours.

What did I think about her? Certainly I loved her. I also fancied her and she was fast turning into a naturally very sexy lady but would be too much for someone my age in the long term. Furthermore, I would never want there to be a chance of her coming between Mary and me. Mary was much too precious. Besides, Morag needed the fun and adventure of enjoying life with someone her own age. That must be her aim. Now she was no longer frightened by sex she needed, with our help and support, to achieve that aim. I just hoped I had not overplayed my hand and that she had not become determined to stick with me.

I went off to my no longer very demanding job. Its lack of demand meant that my mind kept turning to my two women and the tingle of excitement at Mary's return was never far below the surface. However when I got home and by seven o'clock had heard nothing from Morag I felt compelled to ring her.

"Hello?"

"Hello, my princess!"

"James! I never expected you to ring."

"I just wanted to make sure you got home safely last night and that today's been OK."

"No problem. The train was a bit empty and there was only me and two others in the compartment but they got off at Basingstoke so I was on my own which was a bit spooky. The guard though was super. He was probably in his late fifties and he kept drifting in and giving me a smile as he went past. I think he was doing it on purpose to reassure me."

"Don't you believe it. He just wanted to ogle you. I'll bet he doesn't often get as beautiful a girl as you on his train."

"Flatterer! No, he wasn't the ogling type at all, just fatherly and kind."

"I'm sure you're right, Princess. I used to use a late train quite a lot when I first moved down here and was weekend commuting. There was a guard who fits your description exactly. Nice guy!"

"I'll tell you what though. I went out like a light last night. I can't remember when I last slept so well. I did not like the alarm going off this morning."

"Same here but we both had a pretty exhausting weekend one way and another."

"One way, certainly!" she giggled.

"I bet you've eaten like a horse too."

"Yes, I have. How do you know?"

"You had to replace all the energy you burnt off, my love."

"Could be good for my figure. Do you think I could sell it as a diet?"

"No because there's nothing wrong with your figure and I shall get cross if you start on that silliness again."

"Will you punish me?"

"If I have to."

"Goody!"

"You're a terrible girl."

"Maybe, but I have a very good teacher!"

"My precious princess, I never want to hurt you."

"No but you like my bum. So far you've stroked it, kissed it, kneaded it and abused it."

"Abused it?"

"Yes! Smacking is outlawed now and classified as abuse. I would hate you not to be PC."

"Wouldn't that be awful? Perhaps I should ban love-making for a period instead?"

"Don't you dare. Anyway, you've got a thing about my bum.

"Have I?"

"Of course you have. Otherwise you wouldn't have paid it the attention you have. Do I have to remind you?"

"No, my love!"

"Well then!"

"No spanking then?"

"Ah! What we do in private might avoid the PC police."

"OK! What about bondage and torture?"

"No! Not under any circumstance!"

"Agreed! I hate the thought of it and when I do spank you, as you will surely provoke me to do again, I will never hurt you. I couldn't bear to."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.