Forbidden Treasure - Cover

Forbidden Treasure

Copyright© 2004 by Sausage Dog

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - "Honey, our daughter has something she wants to give you this weekend," my wife said.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Danielle was an exhibitionist. Her eyes never met my own, although I sat across from the teasing pair. I not only had a perfect view of her panty-covered pussy, she leaned several times to display her breasts. Penny was less obvious exposing her pussy and breasts, though I attributed that to my presence. Penny cut her eyes in my direction several times. Each time I saw her drop her foot to the floor, or she would close her legs. The short dresses left nothing to the imagination. I became erect before the sales clerks partially blocked my view, and each girl immediately captured the clerks' undivided attention.

We were the only customers for more than ten minutes. The girls took every advantage to show their legs and panty covered pussies. Several times, each laid their breasts in the clerks' faces. When a family of four came into the store, I was somewhat surprised when the girls became proper young ladies. I assumed they would continue to tease and excite the clerks but that wasn't the case.

Now the girls, ecstatic wearing their new purchases, insisted on window-shopping. I followed behind and enjoyed their sensual walk. I declined to carry their bulky shopping bags assuming this would cut the time they strolled aimlessly.

I forgot about the time until my stomach began informing me it missed lunch. Deciding not to eat in the mall cafeteria, we loaded their purchases in the car and drove to a secluded restaurant. They kept up a constant chatter as we ate, keeping me in stitches with their clowning antics. It was hard to believe a few hours earlier my daughter stood before me naked and later served me as a wanton slut. She looked innocent as she made joke after joke, bringing tears to Danielle's eyes from hard laughter.

After the terrific filling meal, I refused dessert, although I watched each devour two servings. I began joking about gaining pounds and inches as they made quick work of the second. That was a mistake because each turned on me and I suffered the brunt of their tongue-lashings until we left the restaurant. In minutes, I learned how cruel women could be with a fiery tongue. I wasn't that much out of shape, but being compared to every overweight teacher in the school was grotty.

They saw my expression, knew they hit a sensitive area, and worked it for many minutes. Danielle soon came to my defense and cooperatively they quickly changed from condemning me and began with praises. When they crowded me, one teen body pressing on either side, I determined it was time to leave the restaurant. This was a precautionary move to save me from personal embarrassment. There was no way I could withstand their teasing and soft touches while maintaining my composure. My prick was throbbing and my trousers were too confining. They decided it was time to return to the hotel and model their purchases. Hearing this, my prick became uncomfortable confined in my trousers.

The realization struck me after we entered our room. Penny expected me to make love to her while her friend watched. My hands were shaking as I mixed a drink at the bar. I wasn't a prude, but it had been years since Nancy and I had last made love before an audience. Never had we planned to make love in the open, and it had been impulsive in each case. We made love in the backseat of the car on occasion, but each time we were in darkened parking lots. As I recall, each time was also a result of my having a few too many on a Friday night although Nancy was willing to make love with me anytime and anyplace. Two or three times, I couldn't remember exactly, we looked up to find someone staring in the window at us.

The only time I could remember us putting on a show in the daytime was on a hiking trip seven or eight years earlier. On that occasion, Nancy and I thought we were safe only to learn that we made love in the open before two teenaged couples. The couples startled us by clapping as we each reached the ultimate passion point.

My hands continued to shake as I raised the glass to my lips. My daughter and her friend were in the bathroom changing, and I was convinced each modeling episode would be more provocative. I had to change my current thought pattern to calm my nerves; my entire body was trembling from anxiety.

I tried to picture Irving Porter, Danielle's father, a bank president and the chairperson of the boosters club, sucking and fucking his daughter. Although we were friends for many years I never figured him out. Even though he was over six feet tall, he appeared bulky at two hundred plus. I knew looks didn't come into play. He didn't appear to be that much of a lover, although he had to have something going somewhere because he had a strong marriage.

Irving was one of those men that had to remember to shake hands with a firm grip. When we met, and he wasn't in the bank, I hated to shake the offered hand. To me, it was like grasping a soft baby's ass. Even more strange, I tried to imagine Penny watching them. I had heard rumors Irving and Rachel, Danielle's mother, had visited nudist camps, but that was in the hush-hush category. To my knowledge, it was unsubstantiated.

Frankly speaking, over the years, I spent several hundred hours with Irving and Rachel and never heard the subject mentioned. Our daughters were lifelong friends; Nancy and I socialized with the Porters, Irving and Rachel, often. Rachel, long and lean, was easy on the eyes. She stood eyeball to eyeball with me, and if you wanted to get technical, she may have stood an eighth of an inch more than my five-eleven. She seldom wore a bra and her blouse often fell open when she leaned, therefore I had the glorious opportunity to gaze at her small 32A's on more occasions than I could count.

I didn't realize it at first, not until I felt the one-eyed Mr. Johnson struggling to push through my trousers, that I was no longer shaking. Rachel Porter gave me an erection 99% of the times I saw her. Her small breast, topped by huge nipples, was eroticism to the max in my humble opinion. I knew of only one other set of nipples, which gave me greater satisfaction, and they were strictly out of bounds. They were on the chest of a fourteen-year-old student, Suelyn Freeman. Suelyn attended our school only one year before her family moved. I felt fortunate because she was in one of my classes that a year. Her father was of Spanish descent and her mother was Asian. The combination provided Suelyn with the longest, darkest black hair imaginable. If ever there was a student I wanted, she was the one.

She gave me in an instant erection the day she walked into my classroom, and every day thereafter, the remainder of the year. I had much prettier girls in my class but, none affected me in the manner such as she affected me. She was tiny, her stature nearer to a 10-year-old than that of her actual age. She didn't have breast per se, just huge nipples that were impossible to hide. She never wore a bra. Her rearing was actually a problem. She never looked me in the eyes when we had reason to converse. In fact, each time I spoke to her, her head appeared to bow at the same time my prick began to rise up.

I walked past her desk many times, each time pausing shortly to look down the top of her blouse. Each day she wore a white button up blouse, a pleated skirt that struck her two inches above her knees, and white ankle socks. Her nipples were the size of a quarter and stood one-half inch under normal circumstances. When they became erect, they doubled in length to one inch and possibly more. Often they would become hard when I spoke to her and I felt it was because she was looking directly at to my growing erection. At least that's what I wanted to think. The second occasion we were alone, the temptation was so great I actually let my hand slide across her chest. I made the excuse to be that of an accident, but I knew she didn't believe me.

The girls giggling, and Penny calling to me, brought me back to the moment and reality.

"Dad, close your eyes and we'll tell you when you can open them," Penny called out in a loud tone.

Once again, my body began trembling due to anxiety, intrigued I replied, "I won't keep them closed long."

I heard snickering and opened my eyes before I was told to do so.

"OH SHIT!" I exclaimed.

I expected then to come out in short, teasing dresses, but that wasn't the case. Each girl went through a set of poses wearing only panties and bra. The bras were skimpy, but the panties were the tiniest piece of material imaginable. Mr. Johnson became hard and like never before I could feel an ache in my balls.

The show went on but it was a strip show in reverse. When they entered the room the second time, they were dressed in tiny panties and a blouse. I don't know what I expected but it was a slight disappointment. The disappointment became exciting as each time they reentered the room they appeared more sensational. They were definitely amateurs and because of that they were sensational. They were themselves, having fun and teasing (tormenting) at the same time... The mixing and matching of outfits was a surprise, but also eroticism to the max. When they demonstrated the first short skirt I was treated to a moment of sheer joy when they flashed bare pussy. I expected to be flashed when they modeled the second skirt but it was not to be. They were teasers, collaborators, and each revisit was something new and unexpected. The second skirt modeled was sans bra and blouse. I was treated to a minute of watching four hardened nipples pointed in my direction. The moment came when I received the biggest shock of all, they modeled stockings. They walked into the room wearing the newly purchased high heeled shoes and stockings, but the ultimate thrill -- that was all they wore.

It had been many years since I last visited a bar with strippers. Penny and Danielle placed a chair in the center of the room and began a routine, moving gracefully around the chair and using it as a prop. I sat, my head following their movements reminding me of a strippers move. I felt a touch of shame as I watched them move and realized I lusted after my daughter and her best friend. My erection was prominent when each waltzed in my direction, close enough to lightly caress the bulge in my trousers. I had my hand slapped several times when I reached for a nearby tit.

I was certain I couldn't be any more aroused than I was at that instant. I wanted them both and I had to admit I had thoughts of jumping up, throwing them to the floor, and fucking them without regards to their feelings. The bed was too great of a distance, that was my thought. I thought the show was over when each stood before me holding hands. Boy was I wrong.

They turned to face one another, staring as though they were trying to stare the other down. Actually, they were gradually moving closer to one another I realized when their breasts met. They were nipple to nipple when their heads leaned slowly forward until their lips met. The sight before me was erotic. Lips and nipples were lightly touching while their arms hung loosely at their sides. If I hadn't witnessed it I would never believe a woman could come by nipples rubbing against her nipples. It happened and I watched as Danielle's body began trembling. Shortly a soft moan escaped her lips. Danielle began swaying and Penny reached her arms out and pulled her close, but Danielle's body continued to tremble. The trembles diminished slowly and after they stopped the girls remained unmoving half a minute. Their lips met again and this time the kiss was deep, hard, and passionate. I watched intently as hands began traveling and searching while it was obvious their tongues were as active, if not more so. Danielle's body began shaking again and this time her moans were noticeably stronger as was the trembling of her body. Her orgasm was strong if the shaking of her body and the cries emitted were an indication.

I was slightly disappointed when it was Danielle that came to me and had me stand. I say slightly because when she began loosening my trousers our eyes met. I could see the pleasure she was receiving as she slowly undressed me. Once more I received a slap on the hand when I reached out to touch her. The look she gave me was sympathetic although understanding. She stepped aside and Penny moved closer, standing in front of me but out of reach. I stared at her gorgeous body, moaning as she caressed her "C's" and tortured her nipples. Each nipple was hard and erect when she lowered her hands and began caressing her bald pussy. One hand worked vigorously on her clit while the other worked fingers in and out of her opening. I was erect and super hard.

Danielle moved behind Penny and pulled her hands behind her back. Danielle's hands covered each breast and once more Penny was receiving a massage. Danielle had her nipples firm and erect when she began tugging and pulling on them roughly. Penny moaned and Danielle seemed to pull harder, stretching her nipples to the extreme. Penny's tone changed and I was certain she began enjoying the tit torture. Nevertheless, Danielle's hands dropped to Penny's pussy and it was as if her moves were practiced. One hand worked on her clit while the other plunged in and out of Penny's opening. Danielle was forcing four fingers into Penny and Penny was thrusting against her hand. It was Penny's turn and her body began trembling. Danielle kept her hands busy until Penny gave a loud lingering moan and appeared to relax. Danielle carefully guided her to the bed and laid her on her back.

Danielle motioned me closer but raised her hand to stop me before I reached the bed. I thought I was being offered Penny's body but it was Danielle who forced my daughter's legs apart and lowered her face to the bald pussy. I was listening to my daughter moaning, watching her twisting body while guiding Danielle's face. At the same time I was watching Danielle's ass twisting side to side pointed teasingly at me. Penny's moans became a crescendo when Danielle quickly stood and stepped away from the bed.

"I believe she's ready for you now," Danielle said wiping her hand across her pussy juice covered mouth.

I moved quickly and centered my prick over my daughter's cunt. I entered her wet pussy easily forcing my full length into her. Her body temperature seemed much greater than my own because her pussy felt extremely hot on my prick. Her lungs and legs went around me immediately, pulling me tightly against her body while her lips sought mine. It was difficult to force myself in and out of her pussy because she had her legs locked securely around my ass. It was just as well I had to take short strokes because as it was I didn't last more than a minute before I felt my prick pulsing. I heard my moan as I emptied the contents of my ball sack into her, forcing my sperm as deep as possible in her pussy.

The moment seemed perfect when I looked up and saw Danielle sitting at the head of the bed working four fingers viciously in her pussy. A smile fell across her face when she saw me watching her hands. The smile remained even after she closed her eyes and tortured her pussy with her fingers when mini-convulsions took over her body.


I eased out of the bed not wanting to wake Penny or Danielle. I had to piss in the worst way and made my way to the bathroom. I felt as though I was a different person when I returned to the room, surprised to see Danielle sitting at the bar.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you," I remarked.

"I wasn't sleeping, I was daydreaming," she said grinning.

"Daydreaming at night, that's a new one," I said chuckling.

"I was thinking about the future, and how pleasant it could be."

"Could be? -- You have doubts about your future?" I inquired.

"Not exactly my future, more like the future we'll have," she said hesitantly.

"Our future, are you including you and me?"

"Yes, I'm concerned because Nancy reminded me I was your student and you never involved yourself with a student. I don't think it's fair but I understand you could get in trouble, big trouble."

"Very big trouble, my job, my family, and my freedom," I remarked.

"That's what dad said also," she said softly and sighed.

"Your dad knows what he's talking about," I said.

"It just doesn't seem fair," she said through clenched teeth.

"I know, but life isn't always fair. I'm going to have a drink would you care for one?" I inquired.

That brought a smile to her face and she nodded.

"Of course I could get you drunk and take advantage of you," I remarked.

"Mr. Marshall, you wouldn't have to get me drunk, you can take advantage of me any time. I would willingly submit if I thought you were serious," she said grinning.

"Thank you, that's a wonderful compliment."

I didn't think it possible but I felt my prick rising when I saw her eyes drop. It was 11 p.m. and I had cum three times after the noon hour and two times in the morning. I would have a tough time convincing Nancy of that because four times was the most we made love in one day. That was when I was much younger and the need for sex much greater.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.