Forbidden Treasure - Cover

Forbidden Treasure

Copyright© 2004 by Sausage Dog

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - "Honey, our daughter has something she wants to give you this weekend," my wife said.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

I felt my chest swell as I stared at the lovely creature sitting across the table from me. My daughter was an adorable sight and the sparkle in her eyes filled me with overwhelming pride. The glow appeared brighter each time she caught my eyes dropping to the savor the sight of the soft swell of her mounds. The dress was exquisite and, beginning the moment I watched her glide down the stairway, I realized Nancy was correct in her assumption. She warned me I would forget Penny was my daughter and I would see her as a woman, a very desirable woman.

The sight of Penny reminded me I was a mortal, and as such, my Achilles' heel would prevail. I lusted for the woman before me as I lusted for her mother in previous years. Frankly speaking, she was the mirror image of the woman I married, although she was appearing before me some fifteen years later. The same smile, the same perfectly formed lips, and the ever present radiant glow, sent me back a few years and I felt as I was returned to my youth.

Reaching for the hand after she placed the spoon in the small ice cream bowl, I mumbled, "You are a vision of perfection. Never have I seen such beauty in one woman. To think you are sitting here with me when there are so many who desire your company fills me with immeasurable pride. I am the luckiest man in the world."

I saw tears forming in the corners of her eyes as her facial expression changed slowly. The radiant glow remained and her complexion reddened as she formed her mouth to speak. Several seconds passed before words escaped from her lips. I was putting forth my best effort at complimenting 'my date' as Nancy instructed. The compliment was easy to make, as it was the truth. My problem stemmed from the fact I forgot what to do on a date. The years were too many, or either my memory was failing. I realized 'dating' was absent from our marriage, something we relished years earlier. I found I enjoyed the atmosphere, the marvelous meal, and more than anything else, 'courting' my daughter, to be fun and exciting.

"Dad, I love you, thank you. Those are the most beautiful words ever spoken to me," she said as she reached and took both my hands in her own.

I felt her teardrops strike the back of my hand and I flinched. It felt as though scalding water was slowly dripping on me, burning my flesh each time a drop made contact.

"Would you dance with me?" Penny asked as she wiped at her teary eyes moments later.

I was thankful for the interruption when she spoke. I was nearing the point I contemplated pulling her into my arms and plaguing her with kisses, making a spectacle of myself in a filled room. As I stood, my mind was filled with irrational thoughts. For a moment, I placed myself at a place and time some sixteen years earlier when I took her mom into a storeroom and made love to her. The lovemaking was fast, as a sexual fever filled both Nancy and me, although she was five or more months pregnant. I felt the same urge as Penny held my hands warmly and looked deep into my eyes. The gnawing sensation to couple with her was filling my body, one specific organ longing for relief.

After I signed the guest bill, we walked to the elevator as though we were strangers. I allowed her to walk before me, admiring her each step. I was unaware of her reason for walking alone, however I knew I needed the few moments to gather my rationale. I was just too deeply infatuated with her and I wasn't thinking clearly. Those moments earlier, as she held my hands and looked into my eyes, stirred something in my mind I hadn't felt in years. It brought back a memory, a memory from years earlier when I felt infatuated with a woman who wasn't my wife.


"But why do you have to go this weekend, and why do you have to drive with him? You know he is an old lecher and if you don't watch him he'll have you undressed in the backseat," I said to Nancy.

"I know, I've already experienced his exploring hands, however I can't pass up this opportunity. You know this sale is one I've been looking for, and you know we're strapped at the moment. This commission will more than pay for the addition to the house and we'll be without that note. Don't forget, the twins start school this year. You know how badly they are in need of a new wardrobe, not to mention you could do with one as well," Nancy replied.

"We haven't spent much time together lately and I thought with the Parkers taking the twins to Disney we would have some time alone. You received a raise with your promotion and that will help out," I added.

"Please Norman, try to understand. This sale is important to me because it will establish me with the company. You've heard the comments and I know they have troubled you the same as they have me. The men think I can't sell and only get by because I'm a woman. They don't respect me as a manager, but if I can make this sale, they will have to look at things differently." Nancy sighed heavily.

After a moment of silence she added, "You won't be alone, you're forgetting that Becky is here."

I nodded. We both turned to the door when Sandra Johnson stepped inside the room.

"Norman -- excuse me, Mr. Marshall, Mr. Porterman sent me to remind you of the meeting. He has to move the time forward and wanted me to tell you it would be starting in approximately fifteen minutes."

"Thank you Sandra, please tell him I'll be there," I said and watched as she turned and, with an exaggerated shift in her hips, walked from the room.

"Norman she called you, you devil. I felt your prick rise when I mentioned Becky, and then that young teen comes in and now you're hard. Don't tell me these young girls don't affect you," Nancy said shifting her body as my prick pressed hard against her ass.

"Is that one of the many that makes you horny and sends you home to me? It was either her or Becky, which one? Fess up," she said as she lowered her lips for a kiss.

Breaking the kiss and whispering in my ear, she said, "You don't have to answer because I'm the beneficiary either way."

"You're trying to change the subject," I remarked.

"You have a meeting and I have an appointment, I'll be waiting for you at home," she said as she pushed against my chest and rose. "I'm going to be gone for four, possibly five days, and we need to get something straight between us before I leave," she said grasping my firm erection and giving it a slight tug.

I grinned at her remark and watched her leave the room, exaggerating her hip movement as Sandra Johnson had done a minute earlier. I continued staring at the door after she exited.

She was correct and that we were strapped for money. We bought the small house after the announcement of my tenure. Six months later, the lot beside us became available and we decided to purchase it. At the same time, we decided to remodel and enlarge the two-bedroom house. We worked up a good budget, however at the last minute we added a pool. That blew our budget. We gambled on the fact that Nancy would have some good months in sales. That would be the only flexibility in our spending. A year had passed and we were making it, however seldom having money for extras. I felt as she did about the commission, although I hated her to make another sacrifice. This sale would make it possible for us to dissolve the additional loan.

Mr. Johansen, one of the richest men in the county, was a lecher. Two months earlier at the annual PTA meeting and election, I watched him molest the president, Linda Ainsworth, for half an hour. Each year he gave generously to the school. As he listened while Linda explained the needs for the following year, his hand was busy under her skirt. I watched his hand under her skirt, bringing her to at least two orgasms. I watched through the small glass pane from the room next-door, while monitoring the ballot box custodians.

I heard numerous times he had wandering hands however it was the first time I saw him actually touch a woman. Until that day, I didn't understand why none of our PTA presidents ran for reelection. I assumed it was widely known, however never mentioned, because none of the women ever spoke up or made an issue of it. At least not in the four years I had been teaching. A couple of times I wondered if his familiarity with the president was directly proportional to the benefits we received the following year. Now Nancy had informed me she was going on a four-day trip with him and I wondered what sacrifices she would make.

I was staring at the door when Sandra Johnson appeared.

"They are waiting on you Mr. Marshall," she stated with a soft seductive voice.

I rose and wordlessly followed her through the empty hallway to the conference room, watching her hips sashay back and forth. Once the meeting adjourned, I made a beeline for home, and my waiting lover.

I walked into our bedroom only to be attacked by a freshly bathed, shaved, and perfumed naked wanton.

"Let me shower first," I said as I assisted her in removing my clothing by slipping my shoes from my feet.

"No!" She exclaimed. "Let's fuck first, then you can shower, and then we'll make love," she said as she removed the last of my clothing and quickly centered herself on the bed, resting on her hands and knees.

"The twins..."

"The Parkers picked them up two hours ago, now stop wasting time," she interjected before I could get the words out while rubbing her pussy vigorously with one hand.

The doggie position was her favorite when she wanted a hard fuck. She would lie on her back or position her body over me when she wanted to make love. I interpreted her desire from her position and without foreplay, drove my prick into her. I didn't worry about causing her pain because I knew she would be wet. I fucked her hard, bringing her to three orgasms, before I released my juices in her soft wet body. We showered and returned to the bed to make love.

She denied me the opportunity to shower with her after our lovemaking, claiming I would prolong her dressing by teasing her body, getting her aroused, and intentionally make her late. She understood me quite well, seeing that she was dressed but four or five minutes when the limousine arrived for her. Reluctantly, I kissed her and bid her goodbye before I had a change of mind.

I turned to enter the house and Rebecca's presence startled me. I was unaware she was at home. It was obvious where she had been, but now she was standing in the doorway waving at Nancy. She was dressed in a wet bikini.

"Have you been here all afternoon?" I asked.

"Yes," she said smiling and added, "and I must tell you, you and my sister need to be on a lone island when you make love, or else you need to muffle her."

I felt myself becoming embarrassed.

"Don't worry about me, I'm family, and I understand. I just wish Tyler could make me cry out one half as much as my sister does while you're making love to her. I almost came just listening to her. Frankly speaking, I was jealous because she was receiving so much joy," Rebecca stated before she turned and walked to her room.

As she walked to her room, my eyes never left her ass. Two weeks she had been staying with us and it was the same every day when I returned, she was dressed for swimming. She spent all of her time either in the pool or beside it. She was staying with us while Tyler attended training on a new job he accepted. He was two hours by car and I expected him anytime. The previous weekend he came in and immediately went to the bedroom. I saw him three times the previous weekend, twice on Saturday and again early Sunday morning. The remainder of the weekend they spent in the room. I didn't see Rebecca from the time he arrived Friday evening until he departed Sunday evening.

I walked into the kitchen and realized I missed lunch because Nancy came to the school during my lunch period. It was rare for her to come to the school, I could only remember half a dozen times in four years. Realizing I hadn't set anything out for the evening meal, I thought about calling out for Chinese. I recalled Rebecca's remark as I crossed the floor to her room, I'm family and I understand. I was the one that didn't understand, I didn't have the foggiest idea what she meant.

"I think I'm going to call out for Chinese, how does it sound to you?" I called through the closed-door.

"I'm not hungry, just order for yourself," I heard her mumble.

I walked to the telephone, picked it up, and said 'what the hell' to myself, 'I don't want Chinese either'. I walked to my bedroom and changed my shirt before walking to my car. I drove to the bowling alley, deciding to roll a couple of lines, eat a sandwich, and drink a beer. Hopefully, I would meet a friend for a friendly chat, anything to get the image of Rebecca and her bikini clear of my mind. As it happened, I found a group of friends celebrating and I joined them. I lost track of the number of beers I drank only remembering it was after 2 a.m. when I departed the bowling alley.

I woke when I realized something warm and wet was sucking on my prick. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was the clock; it read 9 a.m. I was fully awake immediately. I sat up and pushed Rebecca aside.

"I'm late," I exclaimed.

"It's Saturday," she said pushing against my chest and capturing my prick in her mouth.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"I'm apologizing for last evening," she said when she lifted her head. "I realized I was a bitch and shouldn't have snapped at you. I kept checking until after midnight but you weren't home. I'm sorry I upset you so just lay back and let me finish apologizing."

Her mouth closed over my prick once more and when I looked down, I saw her breast, one on either side of my prick. The nipples appeared as large as my thumb around, although only half the length. Reaching and grasping her under the armpits, I pulled her toward me. Rolling over her body when I had her in the right position, my prick slipped into her wet pussy almost as though it had a homing beacon attached.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned, "that feels so warm and wonderful, I'll stay like this all day if you don't mind."

I began pushing into her hard, our groans sounding off key and laborious. I picked up the pace, slamming harder, deeper, and faster into her juicing pussy. Our bodies were making a smacking noise as they met. I felt the perspiration forming on my body.

"Oh yes,... fuck... fuck... fuck me," she whined through clenched teeth, thrusting against me as her whining became more shrill and she began crying out, "I'm coming! I'm coming! Don't stop now, -- I'm coming!"

I wasn't about to stop, although I did have to slow down. I was becoming tired. I couldn't remember going this long, or keeping a hard as long without dumping my load. I realized I was working with a piss hard. I continued driving into Rebecca, thrusting hard just to hear her moan.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.