Wild West - Cover

Wild West

Copyright© 2004 by Warlord

Chapter 9

Western Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Deadwood. 1870. Easy money and even easier death. They can travel back in time to be there. They did already because it's the past, except they didn't yet because it's the future. TIME TRAVEL is sooo confusing. He loves his girl 'Snake' and he better do her right, she's very good with a Colt 45

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

I quickly looked to Krista to save me from Gabrielle, or at least what she seemed to be suggesting. But Krista was no help to me as she said:

"Yes, William my love, what shall we do or can we possibly offer to prevail on you to liberate the lovely Jacinthe from her exile in Cheyenne?"

Gabrielle was delighted with her new ally as she laughingly said, "Yes, William. What can WE do?"

I put up my hands in a surrender gesture as I said to both of them. "Ladies, I haven't exactly been offered any kind of stagecoach job. If it comes to pass, Krista, Dan, and Jan will help me make the right decisions."

Somehow it was a correct thing to say as Gabrielle launched herself into my arms, kissing me thoroughly. She ended up on my lap with her arms around my neck. I looked over at smiling Krista. Krista leaned forward to kiss me, then she kissed Gabrielle.

Krista settled back in our loveseat with her snifter of brandy. Her fingers were playing in the hair at my shirt collar, in a delightful and distracting way. I put an arm around Krista, pulling her closer, as I put my other arm around Gabrielle.

As I sat on that loveseat, an errant thought ricocheted through my head. I wondered how many times this scene in the parlor had played out. Once? Twice? Ten times? Did it matter? I didn't know the answer to that. I wished I did.

I looked over to see Jan snuggling into Dan's lap. They had also kicked back in this relaxing parlor. It's always up to me to be the bad guy as I said, "Emma, I feel I must tell you this. We four have wide ranging business interests. It may well be necessary for us to travel all together far from here. I'm not sure how we will keep you safe in our absences."

I got far less reaction than I expected. Emma said, "That is not unexpected. Once you establish your presence and protection of us, the bullies and drunks will quickly cease their challenges and testing. After this, you can be absent for varying times without anyone even noticing. This house's construction and location is ideally suited for such a ruse. Even after 'they' notice your absence, they often will not provoke retaliation on your return by their actions while you are away."

I nodded, thinking. I was quite lost in thought, ignoring the nearly naked girl on my lap and the girl I loved next to me. To their credit, neither one felt compelled to distract me.

I finally said, "Emma, I have a very rude request. I hope you will forgive me. The four of us do need to talk over some of that business right now. Can you provide us with a bit of privacy for a few moments?"

Emma laughed. "That is not rude. I quite understand."

She clapped her hands, herding her ladies out the parlor room door. She slid the doors closed, saying, "Take as long as you need."

I tugged on Krista's hand, pulling her to J and D on their loveseat. I knelt on the floor with K beside me. J and D leaned forward so we could converse in very soft whispers. I led off. "We have to leave right now, and go back through the portal."

I expected protests instead I received quiet attention as I explained, "Change of plan. We have to be right here for a while until the bullies tire of their tests. Otherwise, we leave Emma and her girls far worse off."

Krista nodded, as just as softly she said, "We go back, get supplies for an extended stay, and come right back."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.