Wild West - Cover

Wild West

Copyright© 2004 by Warlord

Chapter 8

Western Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Deadwood. 1870. Easy money and even easier death. They can travel back in time to be there. They did already because it's the past, except they didn't yet because it's the future. TIME TRAVEL is sooo confusing. He loves his girl 'Snake' and he better do her right, she's very good with a Colt 45

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

I clucked at Francis, giving the reins a shake, moving him into a trot. He could hold that pace with this light spring wagon all day. I pulled up in the muddy road outside of Miss Emma's. The shanties and tents were thick along here.

Miss Emma had an eight-foot high board fence surrounding her house on three sides, with a six-foot high wrought iron fence along the front. The front fence was cut by a small gate leading to the front door and a larger opening with a path next to the building leading to a barn and hitching rails in the back.

Dan and Jan rode up next to us observing the scene from horse back. Jan said, "It's one thing to hear about our B&B being a whorehouse and quite another to actually see it in all its glory."

Krista was giggling as she asked, "If we work for Miss Emma do W and D get a discount for services from the 'girls'?"

Jan answered quickly, "Discount! They should get freebies."

Dan was laughing and I was confused. Just then we heard the scream followed by the glass breaking. We were all in motion. The livestock was tied to the fence. We were running for the front door

We walked in on an uprising. Four miners were trashing the place. The miner in the dirty red long johns was slapping one of Miss Emma's female employees. Two fully clothed miners were behind the bar drinking from bottles then throwing them at other girls. The fourth with his pants round his ankles was roughly trying to force one of the girls to give him a blowjob.

I pointed at Dan as I said, "This is YOUR deal, big guy. Have fun."

Dan tossed me his staff as he reached on his belt pulling out his aluminum PR-24 tee-baton nightstick. Dan proceeded to give us a demonstration of subduing multiple opponents with his favorite 'tool.'

Dan started with the one in long johns slapping around the girl. Dan very expeditiously dragged 'long johns' unconscious body to the door. Dan stood on the stoop as he threw him out the front gate. Dan's poor aim resulted in 'long johns' head bouncing off the wrought iron fence post as he went by.

Mr. Oral Sex went quick. It's hard to maneuver with your pants shackling your ankles. His face skidded across the rocks covering the walkway as his unconscious body rolled through the gate.

The first of the bottle throwers went out the door just as quickly but his partner pulled a Green River butcher knife out of his boot. This was an error on an almost monumental scale.

Dan disarmed him, breaking his arm in several places. Dan played with him a bit striking him with each handle of the baton. Finally Dan drove into him hard enough to break a couple ribs, spinning into a headshot that knocked Knife Wielder unconscious, leaving several of his teeth on the floor.

Dan threw Knife Wielder over the wrought iron fence. He almost made it clean but one of the 'spikes' caught him right in the ass. He was bleeding profusely as he lay in the mud

I walked out until I was near our animals. I pulled my Yellow Boy out of its scabbard cycling a round into the chamber. I let one drive into the muddy street making a geyser of water.

That quickly had the attention of our four 'fighters', at least the conscious ones. I announced, "I want you down this road. Don't ever come back here. MOVE."

Punctuating that with one more rifle shot into the street.

The two who could move quickly grabbed their motionless colleagues, starting down the road. I helped them on their way with one more round at the heels of 'long johns.' Judging by his yelling and jumping around I might have been a tiny bit high with my shot.

Dan, observing his reaction, asked, "Hard to judge in the moonlight?"

I answered, "Just can't fucking pull it down 'fine' anymore."

We were both laughing as we lead the horses and mule into the back of Miss Emma's yard. Dan gestured at the horses. I answered, "Loosen the cinches. I don't know what our two ladies have in mind."

I tied Francis to long hitching rail next to his three friends. Dan and I headed for the back door of Miss Emma's House. As we entered the kitchen area Dan and I started to remove our muddy boots. We didn't get far before a lovely young and nearly naked girl was kneeling at each of our feet pulling off our dirty boots. Another young girl led us into the parlor where we met Miss Emma.

Miss Emma was just slightly older than Krista. She was a long legged, black haired beauty with the long waist so fashionable for the time. She was wearing a long silk robe. Her naked breasts were perched on top of her whalebone corset.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.