Wild West - Cover

Wild West

Copyright© 2004 by Warlord

Chapter 6

Western Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Deadwood. 1870. Easy money and even easier death. They can travel back in time to be there. They did already because it's the past, except they didn't yet because it's the future. TIME TRAVEL is sooo confusing. He loves his girl 'Snake' and he better do her right, she's very good with a Colt 45

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

Dan and I carried bundles up into the front room. Jan had spread newspapers on the floor. We had a pile with fourteen bank pouches and six long wrapped bundles.

Jan and Krista started cutting away plastic and duct tape. Dan snickered when he saw the duct tape. "That must be mine. I usually think duct tape cures anything and everything."

After Jan and Krista had removed the plastic, we tackled the long bundles. Two bundles opened to reveal pre-Civil War Colt percussion revolving rifles, and one Colt percussion-revolving shotgun. Dan said, "Selling those should solve any cash flow issues. Great job, William."

Krista stacked them aside. The next bundle revealed Jan's two favorite rifles. She was so shook up that she went into her room and checked. Yep, she now had identical twin rifles.

When we were done opening long bundles we had the mate for each of our favorites, including Dan's oak staff. Krista asked, "How? I can see his staff right there by the door."

Jan said, "Multiplier effect. Looks like you carry it through the portal and then retrieve it after 'aging', but you retrieve it before you leave it..."

Krista just looked astonished. "My mind is a boggle."

We started on bank bags next. The first four bank bags held a huge quantity of silver dollars and twenty-dollar gold pieces. In a chamois bag were six silver dollars dated 1870 from the Denver mint, and six more dated from 1950 through 1955. Krista said, "We are doing very well in Deadwood, or the multiplier is working marvelously well."

Dan asked, "We sure aren't using these caches we just dug up for quickly accessible retrieval. Where do you suppose we stash stuff for a quick turn-around?"

Krista said, "I'll go back to reading. You guys keep unpacking."

"No, K. Keep unwrapping. You have just as much right to share in the fun."

"Thanks, W."

The next four bags had walnut gun boxes inside. The eight boxes held cased Colt .45 revolvers.

Four boxes had .45 Colts with 7 inch barrels. The boxes also held a removable walnut rifle stock for the revolver. The revolver had special leaf sights, sighted for 100, 150 and 200 yards. Each box had a card inside with one of our names.

Four more boxes had pairs of .45 Colts, with four inch barrels ending just at the end of the ejector rod. The revolvers had extra fit and finish from the Colt factory custom shop. Again, each box had one of our names.

We were all crying as we distributed the guns. Two more bank bags were filled with ammunition.

The next two bags held an extensive first aid kits, including prescription drugs. The medication included ampoules of painkiller and antibiotics with syringes and needles. Nurse Krista, an RN in real life, immediately took charge of the medical supplies.

The last two bags held more handgun twins. Krista's "snake" gun was here. There were ten 45 Caliber derringers. My shoulder holster and pistol were here. Dan's favorite bowie knife and shotgun were in one bag. At the bottom were six short-barreled 'bankers special' model Colts.

Krista held up one of the derringers. "What's this?"

I replied, "It's a modern reproduction of a double-barreled derringer. The caliber is .45 just like your Colt. I have a pair. I would have wanted each of you to have at least one for a final last-ditch hide out. Now everybody gets two, and I still have my two."

We were fast becoming inured to the oddities of time travel. I distributed the silver dollars we would need to switch the portal. We each had our own compartments in our gun belts to hold these beyond valuable coins.

Dan passed out gold and silver pieces for our spending money to each of us. Some went in our pockets, and some went into our money belts. Dan found some chamois bags with very fine quality coins that would have numismatic value. Those would be sold to his local coin collector.

We all helped carry the plastic and tape out to the trash barrel. The bank bags went into the basement. Guns and ammo were moved upstairs to the room by our suite. Krista finally called a halt. "If we are going through the portal I want some rest and a bath."

She pointed at me and gestured emphatically toward our suite. I guess she was tired of me missing hints. Now she just took my arm and pulled me. I was unresisting as she led me away.

She did not bother to shut the door. Krista led me to the bed. She took a moment to start filling the large round bathtub in the corner of our bedroom. Then she quickly stripped, revealing that she had been wearing no underwear under her day's outfit. Krista began to undress me. She quickly had me naked. She snickered and lightly stroked my hard cock.

Krista walked to the shower in a separate room. She started it and adjusted the temperature. Then she came back into the bedroom. She led me into the shower by my now convenient cock handle.

Krista pushed me under the warm water spray. She began by washing my hair. She made it a sensual experience with a deep scalp massage. She rinsed, and then repeated the experience.

Then, just using her fingers she spread soap over my body. She slowly rubbed it into a foamy lather. When she reached my groin she had a question. "You're smooth?"

"Yes. I had surgery. They shaved me. I liked it. I had laser removal. It's permanently hairless. Do you like it?"

In answer, she sank to her knees and engulfed my hairless balls as she jacked my cock in her soft hand. I groaned. "I won't last. I'm so close."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.