Wild West - Cover

Wild West

Copyright© 2004 by Warlord

Chapter 24

Western Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Deadwood. 1870. Easy money and even easier death. They can travel back in time to be there. They did already because it's the past, except they didn't yet because it's the future. TIME TRAVEL is sooo confusing. He loves his girl 'Snake' and he better do her right, she's very good with a Colt 45

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

I walked in the kitchen, to be greeted by Hannah with hugs and kisses, as one of Emma's kitchen girls pulled off my boots. Hannah began removing my wet clothing. Soon I was naked in the warm kitchen, with Beatrice toweling off my hair and back.

Hannah summoned Caitlin to lead me to our third floor bedroom, as if I would be unable to find my way unaided. It was slow going to reach our bedroom.

Every woman I passed took time to greet me. Since they were naked in the private areas of the house, this was arousing to say the least. Miss Emma's was a collection of the 'best of' the best looking women I'd ever seen in or out of any men's magazine, ever!

Their greeting invariably was deep kissing with lots of tongue, with their body pressed intimately against me, while holding my cock and balls in their warm hands. There was no hurry as they held me in their arms. When they released me, the farewell included several soft strokes on my engorged cock. Then licking the pre-cum off their fingers. It wasn't a tease; all of them made it clear that they'd finish, if I gave the least indication I wanted them.

Caitlin opened the door to our third floor bedroom. Krista, holding Mei was in the center of the big four-poster bed. Gabrielle and Jacinthe were on each side of them. All four of them were naked.

Jaci slid off the bed, with her eyes focused on my cock jutting in front of me. She approached on her hands and knees, kissing the inside of my knees, then slowly licking her way up my leg to my crotch. Jaci held my cock against my belly as she licked from my balls to the tip with long, slow wipes of her tongue. She paused, then she took my balls in her mouth. Releasing them she licked behind my balls, then sank back on her heels, looking up at me through her dark curls as her fingers continued their soft caresses.

Jaci leaned forward; the head of my cock disappeared past her ruby red lips. She leaned farther, engulfing more of my shaft until her bright red lips were at the base. My fingers were tangled in her black hair, as Jaci applied her tantalizing suction. I would not last long after the titillations in the hallway. Her lips no sooner returned to cradling the head of my cock, than I began spending, filling her cheeks to bulging with my cum.

Jacinthe released my cock, moving back to the big bed until she was positioned above her supine sister, Gabrielle. Jaci gently held Gaby's mouth open as she drooled ribbons of cum into her sister's open mouth. The sisters licked and sucked to capture every drop!

Caitlin pulled at my hand to break me out of my aroused reverie, watching the sisters' display. Krista had her hands up in a welcoming gesture. I quickly joined her on the bed; she enfolded me in her arms, with Mei settled against my back. With Krista's soft caresses I relaxed. My breathing, my pulse all slowed down matching my true love...

My eyes snapped open at the knocking. I was on my back, with Krista on top of me, her honey blonde hair obscuring my eyes as she looked to the door.

Hannah's voice asked for me. I told her to enter. She stuck her head in the partly open door. "William, an Indian is asking for you. Says her name is Mourning Dove. She is at the back door."

By this time, I was sitting on the edge of the bed. I stood up, pulling on my pants and a shirt. I stamped into my boots, then dropped one of the three inch barreled Schofields into my back pocket. I kissed Krista, then walked out to join Hannah on the stairs.

I stepped out on the back porch, to see a very pretty Indian girl, Mourning Dove, wearing loose blue cotton pants and a soft deer hide blouse with beadwork and antler buttons. Her dark hair was loose, hanging past her shoulders. She was astride a small dun pony sitting on a blanket. She gestured me closer. I walked out until I was next to her horse. Morning Dove softly said, "This is for you, William the hat."

With that she held a small leather medicine bag. When I didn't resist, she tied its leather thong around my neck, centering the bag on my chest. She said, "I am to join you on your journey, William the hat if you will have me. You and your companions are summoned. I will take you there."

I stood quietly digesting her words. Reaching up touching the cross, dragon and bag, a switch closed in my head. I touched her leg, saying, "Wait here for me."

Turning back toward the house I was at a dead run as I began yelling:

"Krista, Dan, Jan, Caitlin, Mei Bao. Quickly get dressed; arm up, we are going into harms way."

At my shout, the quiet house became a beehive of activity. Kitchen girls ran to the barn while Hannah joined me, running up the steps to our room. Krista was already dressing in jeans and cotton shirt. Her regular holster of two short Colts in regular straight draw, with a seven inch Colt in a radical cross draw next to her belt buckle was in her hand. Krista took a Colt Coach sawed off shotgun.

I quickly found my jeans and shirt. I had my shoulder holster for my four inch barreled Colt next, with my seven inch barreled Colt under my right hand, with a short Colt in a radical cross draw. I grabbed my Yellow Boy and Burgess shotgun.

Hannah, Mei Bao and Gaby were dressed. Each took their Scholfield, Winchester and Coach gun. Jacinthe and Beatrice were right behind them.

Dan and Jan joined us. Jan carried her Winchester 38-55 with a short barreled Schofield as her sidearm. Dan was dressed in his Gi with his Daisho of katana, wakizashi and tanto in his belt. He held his staff and ten gauge sawed off shotgun.

Leading them outside, Caitlin was already standing next to Francis's buckboard. Krista climbed up on Duke, while Dan mounted Red, with Jan up on Buttercup. Gabrielle, Jacinthe, Hannah, and Beatrice found four more horses, while Mei Bao joined Caitlin and me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.