Wild West - Cover

Wild West

Copyright© 2004 by Warlord

Chapter 20

Western Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Deadwood. 1870. Easy money and even easier death. They can travel back in time to be there. They did already because it's the past, except they didn't yet because it's the future. TIME TRAVEL is sooo confusing. He loves his girl 'Snake' and he better do her right, she's very good with a Colt 45

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

The train rolled up to the platform amid great huffs of steam, stopping with the mail car next to the parked stagecoach. The passengers began to disembark. As the platform cleared, I spotted our two prospective passengers.

Sweeping down the steps from the compartment car in her colorful finery, as fresh as when she embarked on this journey, surrounded by men vying to carry her bag and steamer truck, laughing gaily, was Jacinthe.

Further down the platform, stumbling out of her day car, dressed in her shapeless gray frock with soot stains now marring it, was our Beatrice, ignored to the point of invisibility. Exhausted after being kept awake by a continuous poker game across the narrow aisle from her straight-backed seat, Beatrice was attempting to drag her trunk bumping along the platform.

Gabrielle and Hannah went at a run to greet their sisters. Sergeant Smith sent troopers to gather their luggage. In the midst of this swirling activity, I stood apart watching the watchers - observing our spectators. Unfortunately, no one wore a sign saying 'I'm the spy for the robbers, ' so my efforts were less than fruitful.

By this time, Gaby had shooed away Jacinthe's admirers, bringing her to meet me. Jacinthe was the younger sister who, except for her black hair, looked enough like Gaby to be her twin. She was dressed in luxuriant purple, with a matching hat and parasol. Her pale breasts were framed as an invitation to every man. At her throat was a white cameo brooch, with its black rose matching Gaby's.

Without preliminary, Jacinthe threw her arms around me, pulling me into an open mouthed kiss while she molded her lush body tightly to me. After I got my breath back, I welcomed her to Cheyenne.

She replied, "You are my brave hero who saved my sister and protects me. You will receive a hero's reward from us where we express our gratefulness. Nothing will be withheld, your requests will be granted instantly without reservation."

The she leaned into another kiss She paused, and with an impish look, kissed her sister with flashing tongue, while her free hand fondled Gaby's breast. Jacinthe said, "I missed her so much. You really do have our eternal gratitude for reuniting us."

Gaby took pity on me, untangling her sister, leading her to our coach then the station. Hannah led Beatrice to me. Beatrice was the older by less than a year. Without her bonnet, her long blonde hair matched her sister's, and even her shapeless sack dress could not conceal her full breasts, even larger than Hannah's.

Hannah pushed Beatrice into my arms. I held her in a gentle hug, kissing her soft lips when her head lifted; then said quietly, "Welcome to Cheyenne, Beatrice."

I kissed her again. As she responded, I said, "See, it's better when you help."

Beatrice giggled. She said, "I can understand why Hannah loves you. Thank you for protecting my dear sister. Will you also rescue us from poppa? "

Now she looked serious as she continued, "Poppa never holds us; he takes his pleasure without regard for our feelings. I hope you will allow us to live with you."

I replied, "Beatrice, I live at Miss Emma's Sporting House."

She smiled as she answered, "I am just returned from New York where I trained to be a nurse and midwife. I have seen much during my stay there. I am a very different girl then the one who left Deadwood. I would join you at your sporting house if you would have me."

Then she laughed delightedly. Hannah took her hand; they walked into the station so that Beatrice could freshen up. Captain Lyre, joined me, handing me a box of cigars saying, "Here. It's a long ride back to Deadwood."

I thanked him. He gestured to his troops, saying, "My mess sergeant is quite taken with your companions. He sent along this box of food that he prepared for your journey."

We loaded that into the coach and he asked if we needed anything further. I gestured to Earl to join us. I asked, "Do we need anything further from the Army?"

Earl shook his head.

"Are we ready to go?"

Earl nodded; then he frowned, saying, "Passengers."

Lyre looked confused. I said, "When the passengers are settled in the coach, we can leave."

Earl nodded and spit a huge wad of tobacco hitting a station cat that was sitting on a baggage cart on top of the head. The cat's outraged yowl faded as it escaped from view. Earl looked at me. I said simply, "Mount up."

Earl smiled as he walked back to check his team, and clamber up into the driver's box. I stuck my head in the door of the train station, whistled loudly and yelled, "Stage is LEAVING."

ALL of our ladies came out of one of the waiting rooms, now dressed in jeans, cotton shirts and boots. Gaby, Hannah and Mei were wearing their sheepskin jackets. Jacinthe and Beatrice were each carrying a sheepskin jacket.

I held the door, shepherding them to the stagecoach. Jacinthe managed to be last in line, and it was obvious that she had somehow forgotten to button her shirt! Her teasing could give a marble statue a hard on, and given that I was NOT such a statue, the outcome was a forgone conclusion.

I handed the five into the coach, then climbed up to join Earl, giving him a cigar. He took a healthy bite and began chewing contentedly. I picked my Winchester, rapping the butt on the coach roof. Gaby's head appeared. "We're ready in here."

She blew me a kiss just before she disappeared. Earl picked up his ribbons and whip as I took a firm hold on my skimmer. I nodded.

Earl stood up with a yell cracking his whip and spanking with his lines. The team leapt into a run, with the stage swaying wildly as he took the narrow Cheyenne corners at a full gallop.

We ran past the Nine Lives, Mary and Sally standing in front of the entrance. Earl gave a loud rebel yell cracking his whip as we passed. His two companions waved their handkerchiefs in farewell. We were quickly out of town on the road to Chugwater.

Earl settled the team into a trot. I left the box, joining the ladies in the coach. Everyone was in a good mood, with sisters catching up on news. Gaby and Hannah made sure that ALL the sisters mutually got along. They also made sure that Mei was accepted, making my life easier.

Hannah and Gaby were back wearing their holsters, with their carbines and shotguns close at hand. Hannah said, "Bea and Jaci need to learn how to defend themselves."

I nodded, saying, "If not while we're traveling, certainly back in Deadwood."

Hannah smiled happily as she kissed me. Then Gaby kissed me and Mei and... you get the idea. It was a pleasant interlude I was smiling when I rejoined Earl. We rode in companionable silence into Chugwater.

We quickly changed horses, visited the outhouses, and generally took care of business before we remounted. Earl stood, sipping water out of the tin cup chained to the well, as the ladies returned to our coach.

We left Chugwater, heading for Hawk Springs. The character of the land was different; high buttes, and table lands of red rocks stacked up above us in layers were on both sides of the trail. I tapped on the coach, telling them to stay alert.

I climbed up on the roof of the coach, sitting with my modern Swarovski EL 10x42 WB binoculars. I began to glass the hillsides. We rounded a curve and a deserted ridge was suddenly not deserted. I said, "Jesus OH Fuck"

The mile long ridge was now an unbroken line of Indians on horseback. I heard a loud gasp from inside the coach. Earl spat. I clambered down next to him, saying, "Good knowing you, Earl."

He nodded, saying, "You."

I looked through my binoculars to see an astonishing array of chiefs festooned in eagle feathers, holding their decorated lances and ceremonial shields flanked by medicine men in masks, buffalo and bear headdresses each surrounded by their own Dog soldiers most of whom had fresh scalps hanging from their horses' bridles.

I stood up holding on to the metal railing, displaying my rifle. It was a faint hope. Earl kept the horses at the same pace, as we waited for the inevitable charge that would certainly quickly overwhelm us.

I was standing, with my rifle butt resting on my hip, as we continued running east; the Indians unmoving on that ridge. We were almost out of sight when a loud cry erupting from the center of line jolted us. The Indians wheeled in one motion and rode off the ridge and out of sight.

I said, "Good Golly, Miss Molly."

Earl looked over at me. After a few moments the coach windows were filled with female faces.

I said, "Don't look at me. I haven't a fucking clue. Right now Earl and I should be scalps decorating some dog soldier. You girls should be captives or worse. This stage should be in flames."

Earl nodded at my assessment. The ladies all looked somber as they also agreed. Our good mood evaporated; silently, watchfully we rode into Hawk Springs to change teams.

The stableman probably did not understand our need to hug and kiss each other as the teams were being changed. He looked askance as I hugged Earl. Earl laughed. "Kiss me and I beat you with a Hame."

Instead each of the girls hugged and kissed him. We were swiftly on the trail to Lingle as the sun set. Earl lit our coach lights as we pressed on. We changed at Lingle, then again at Jay Em, heading for Lusk.

Earl slowed the horses on the long upgrade to Lusk uphill all the way from Hawk Springs. We stopped to give the horses a blow near a small stream. As Hannah and Beatrice set up their cooking utensils, I chopped some deadfall with my Bowie that Mei took back to build a small fire on the roads verge. Jaci and Gaby carried over the chest with food as the fire caught.

Hannah quickly made a trailside feast. We sat in the grass, eating and drinking in the early morning darkness. The girls picked up and cleaned up. I took the canvas bucket and drowned the fire. We mounted up refreshed.

With our slow pace, it was mid morning before we reached Lusk. Earl let us dismount at the Widow Johnson's Boarding House; after that, he headed for the barn.

When Earl was back, we had our meal. The dollars this time, and the memory of the dollars last time, resulted in another tasty, filling meal. We decided to take a rest. The boarding house was empty. I paid for all the rooms.

Earl and the widow disappeared together into the back of the house. I walked up the stairs to an airy second floor room. I didn't bother to undress. Shedding jacket, boots and guns, I crawled into the big bed. Mei followed me, crawling into bed also still dressed, cuddling with me. In my exhaustion, I barely kissed her before sleep overtook me.

I awakened to soft kisses. Opening my eyes, I found Jaci leaning over me. She softly crooned, "Wake up."

When she saw I was awake, her tongue was quickly playing in my mouth. I heard Mei giggle. I looked over, to see that Gaby was waking her with kisses. They helped us up. I stomped into my boots and headed down the steps, carrying my jacket and guns.

Earl brought the stage, with its fresh team, up from the barn. Widow Johnson fixed us a meal of cold cuts, and refilled our larder chest. It was time to go. We mounted up, and Earl took us out of town at a gallop, headed toward Mule Creek.

We weren't on the road for very long and thunderheads started to build around us. As the drizzle began, Earl stopped the stage. I lowered the coach side curtains, tying them securely. Earl lit our coach lamps. Earl and I put on our India Rubber mackinaws. We set off again.

The rain intensified as we rode north. Streams were running faster, and crossings were soon hub deep. Even with the macs, it was miserable in the driver box as the wind drove the rain into every possible seam. The repeated lightning helped us stay on a trail frequently covered by puddles.

When we reached Old Woman Creek, Earl was forced to halt. The creek was far wider and deeper. We needed to know if the road was good or if it had washed away. I had already handed my guns into the coach. Now I just stood in the cold rain and stripped to my jeans. My boots were already soaked, so I left them on. I cut a substantial wood staff with my Bowie. I stepped into the lariat loop, while Earl retrieved a coach light for us.

All five ladies joined us in the driving rainstorm. They held the rope while I walked out into the current. This was a serious business; even in modern days, plenty of people drowned doing just what I was trying to do. If I went down, they would have to get me back to the stream bank before I swallowed too much water.

I fell down when I reached the 'normal' stream bank. The girls screamed. The current was swift. I drove my Bowie into the mud, holding myself in place; then, using my staff, I regained my feet.

The water depth was also significant concern for our crossing, as soon as the water went over the axles; the next step was the current pressing on the coach body. That would push us downstream, with little Earl could do to prevent disaster, except try to whip the horses to pull harder.

Earl watched carefully as I walked the roadbed. Then we talked it through. Finally, with Hannah on the box with Earl, and the rest holding my tether rope from inside the coach I led off into the water with the coach light held over my head.

The roadbed seemed solid with no washout even where the road forded the 'normal' streambed.

Once Earl committed, we had to keep moving or the stage could be pulled sideways or tipped by the current. Earl talked the horses through it. Sending them into the water at a brisk walk toward my light in the center of the roadway. I kept moving, with the horses pulling the coach strongly.

When we reached the original streambed, the coach dropped with a lurch until the coach body splashed in the water. Earl stood up, and called his horses by name to pull against the sideways current. All six leaned into their harness, straightening the stage as they pulled it up the bank into the overflow water. Earl kept calling to them as they followed me out on to the dry land beyond.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.