Wild West - Cover

Wild West

Copyright© 2004 by Warlord

Chapter 19

Western Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Deadwood. 1870. Easy money and even easier death. They can travel back in time to be there. They did already because it's the past, except they didn't yet because it's the future. TIME TRAVEL is sooo confusing. He loves his girl 'Snake' and he better do her right, she's very good with a Colt 45

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

When Gaby saw me, she laughingly said, "We couldn't wait, especially after we heard you in there, 'talking' to your new servant."

I fell to my knees. Leaning forward, I gave Hannah an upside down kiss. Gaby crawled forward to receive her kiss. I heard an exclamation behind me, "A bathtub. I didn't think I'd ever see another bathtub. God I miss being clean."

Mei Bao had spotted our claw foot tub. Now I realized the other thing that seemed off about her. Mei was much cleaner than her counterparts. She had her modern sensibility about cleanliness. Even without the 'proper' facilities, she managed to stay clean!

I set about one of the more enjoyable tasks of my stay in Cheyenne. I stood each of my three ladies in the tub, washing her hair and body thoroughly. They were becoming used to the sluice of hot water from the bucket rinsing them. To the measureless amusements of Gaby and Hannah, Mei Bao washed my hair and then my body, using her gentle fingers to lather my body. Mei rinsed me with the tin bucket. Gaby and Hannah each took a full bucket, dumping it on me as well. Gaby said, "You will have to wait to sit in your hot water. We must get ready for the party."

I nodded. "Gaby, I want you to modify her Cheongsam. I want to see décolletage."

Gaby smirked. "Yes, sir. Anything else?"

I shook my head. Gaby, Hannah and Mei kissed me in turn as they went into the bedroom to dress. Gaby called me into the bedroom. It was distracting and entrancing, as they were only partially dressed. They swiftly, but with many kisses and caresses, helped me into my suit. Gaby tied my four-in-hand, then she shooed me into the living room to wait.

I decided it was bad form to go to the party armed. On the other hand, it was unwise to go unarmed. So I compromised. I took my short-barreled Colt, opened the loading gate, and tucked it under my belt in back, on the right side, behind my hip. With my dress coat closed, the gun was invisible. I walked to the sideboard, picking up a decanter of brandy. I poured myself a small drink while I waited.

Mei Bao was the first to join me. Her bright red Cheongsam was tight with its high slit sides on the skirt, now with its neckline plunging, exposing her full breasts almost to their nipples. She posed for me, pirouetting, with her skirt flaring to give me the full, cock-hardening effect. She giggled at my frank staring. I poured her a small sherry aperitif.

Gaby and Hannah came out together. Their dresses complemented each other, in blue and green with black trim. Their necklines were a deep scoop, edged in a soft veil that drew the eye rather than concealed. The skirt back reached the floor, while the front was cut high like a mini-skirt, showing their colorful silk stockings with their alternating horizontal bands of primary colors, amidst the numerous flounces of their short, multihued petticoats.

They each posed prettily in the doorway for me. I applauded. I poured each of them a sherry. Gaby stood next to me, with her breasts pressed into my, arm as she asked, "Do you like my dress?"

I handed her the sherry in its tiny glass, reached into the bodice of her dress, palming her breast and then pinching her nipple. She took a shuddering breath as I nodded, saying, "Yes, it's very convenient."

Hannah and Mei, observing us, were laughing. I kissed the top of Gaby's exposed breast. Just then, there was a knock on the door.

I stepped to the door, while Hannah helped Gaby adjust her outfit. I opened the door to greet a corporal in his dress uniform. "With Captain Lyre's compliments, sir and ladies."

Behind the corporal was an ornate, white with gold trim, vis-à-vis limousine pulled by four white horses. An enlisted man held the reins.

The corporal held the door to our quarters, while I handed my three ladies into the facing seats. Gaby handed me my skimmer as I took my seat. The corporal joined the enlisted man on the high seat. The team took off at a brisk trot.

We were quickly at the great hall of Fort Cheyenne. More enlisted men greeted us, held doors, and conducted us into the great room. It is a measure of my newly minted reputation that no one did more than look mildly askance at my Chinese companion.

Captain Lyre joined us, welcoming us to the party. His enlisted waiter was serving us champagne. I lifted glasses off the tray for each of my ladies. I introduced him again to Gabrielle and Hannah, then to Mei Bao.

I explained, "Captain, I just acquired Mei today. She will be my personal servant. I am reluctant to leave her in my quarters. I hope this is not a problem."

Lyre looked at me carefully as he replied, "I understand you were a bit abrupt with someone today who questioned you about her accompanying you?"

I nodded. "Yes, he was very rude."

I paused as I looked around. "Captain, I would be happy if you would seat us somewhat less than the center of attention. I am always uncomfortable in crowds."

The captain looked happier. He offered a table in the corner, away from the dais with its head table. I soon had my beauties seated. My skimmer sat on the table in front of my place.

I was forced to stand with the captain as the foremost citizens of Cheyenne greeted me, thanking me for my bravery in getting the stage through. I finally asked Lyre why the Army did not just clear out the bad guys. He replied, "I am far below complement. I have almost constant desertions as troopers rush off to the gold fields. In the fall, cowboys looking for a winter haven join, only to desert in the spring. The cowboys make unreliable soldiers, who will pull out in the middle of a fight. I am surrounded by hostile Indians, angered by our occupation of their hills and by General Cook's destruction of the buffalo. No, William, only after the Colonel spanks the Indians in his latest campaign, putting them in their place, will we have the resources to help you with your gold robbers."

I nodded, wisely holding my tongue. I knew something about who would spank whom!

Captain Lyre walked to the front, cueing the color guard, who brought in the regimental colors. Thus began the very formal multi-course meal. Sergeant Smith, he of the southern accent, joined us at our table with his companion, a very young and quite lovely black woman, Dilcy Ann. She was hardly black, more a café au lait. In these far less than color blind times she was black and worse.

My ladies were quite welcoming, which seemed a relief for the Sergeant. Gaby made conversation, finding New Orleans a favorite city for them. By the end of the meal with its several wine courses, Hannah again had the giggles, as did Dilcy Ann.

Now the formal program started, with several droning speeches. I perked up when Captain Lyre welcomed us to the fort and asked me to step forward. He described the stagecoach run in quite amazing terms, making it clear that only extraordinary courage of its plucky guard got them through against overwhelming odds.

He had two enlisted men bring out a large solid Oak gun case opened to display its contents -- two guns: An Officers Model Trap Door Springfield with a long heavy full octagon barrel, globe sights and a double set trigger. In the same case, a matching Trap Door Springfield 20-gauge forager's shotgun. The gunstocks and fittings coordinated as much as possible, to make them a pair.

He and the City of Cheyenne presented these guns as a token of appreciation for getting the stage through. I mounted the dais thanking them for their hospitality and for the gift. I kept it short and very humble. Mostly I kept it short! Captain Lyre concluded the program, calling the regimental band to order.

I quickly discovered I was expected to dance the first waltz in the company of the Captain, his lady and the leading lights of Cheyenne. A despairing look brought Gabrielle to the rescue. She joined me on the dance floor, with quick instructions. When the band struck up, she 'back led' me, so gracefully and subtly I received several wholly underserved compliments afterwards.

We danced the first few songs together. I decided that it wasn't so bad. I led Hannah to the floor. She could not dance either. She was so pretty in her finery that no one noticed. I kept her out there showing her off for the next couple of songs. I whispered my regrets to Mei. She understood that it would simply be pushing it for me to take her on the dance floor.

I invited Dilcy Ann to dance. She was a graceful dancer, who did her very best to make me look good. I enjoyed her company, keeping her on the floor for another three songs. When I led her back to our table, I received a grateful handshake from her sergeant.

I walked to the bar area to light my cigar, just in time to catch the tail end of a comment about my choice of dinner and dance partners. I quickly made eye contact with the speaker. I lit my cigar and stood there quietly. Then I said to the barman very softly, "I'm buying a shot of whiskey for any man who is willing to be seen drinking with me. Line 'em up."

There was a pause as my words and their import percolated through the group at the bar. The speaker led a stampede of men grabbing a shot glass, toasting my good health, and wishing me well. Shortly after I saw him, looking a bit ashen, being led out the door by two friends.

I ended the evening dancing with Gaby. Our concluding dances became extended foreplay, as she teased and vamped. I was painfully erect. with only the shelter of her full skirt preventing my arousal's discovery.

The captain finally called the last dance. Gaby took pity on me, throttling back her tease for our last song. We moved gracefully as one across the floor. We ended with Gaby in a deep dip, with my lips fastened to hers.

I stood at our table, my partially engorged cock shielded by Gaby and Hannah, as members of the elite of Cheyenne took their leave, stopping to say goodbye and wish us luck on our return to Deadwood.

Finally, we could depart. I thanked the Captain for a marvelous evening. He thanked me for my tact in overlooking a boorish guest. I shrugged. He would deliver the gun case to the stage office for me, along with several hundred rounds of ammunition for each gun. We took our leave, with the corporal bringing up our carriage.

I again handed the ladies into their seats. Joining them, I sat next to Gabrielle. The vis-à-vis was no sooner in motion than Gaby had my pants undone, with her lips engulfing my cock. Her tits spilled out of her dress when she leaned over. My fingers were tangled in her hair as she sucked me deep in her mouth. We reached our quarters. Hannah called out, "Corporal, keep driving please."

The two enlisted men had no comment; they just circled the fort at a trot. The carriage action helped me fuck upward into Gaby's mouth. She sucked me deeply as she continued to stroke and caress my balls. After our teasing dance I would not last long. She felt my balls draw up, in response increasing her suction -- quickly I was spending into her warm mouth.

Gaby sat up, with Mei tucking me back in my pants, as Hannah helped her arrange her attire. Hannah called out, "Corporal, we can return to our quarters now. Thank you."

The carriage was presently in front of our lodgings. A now smirking corporal helped all of us to disembark. He wished us a good night and took his leave, laughing as the carriage trotted away.

Gaby held my hand, while Hannah held Mei's as we walked through the door into our quarters. Gaby stepped into my arms, kissing me with her mouth opening immediately, her tongue playing with mine. Hannah was leading Mei Bao into the bedroom. I turned Gaby; with a light spank on the butt, I sent her into the bedroom.

I undressed, setting my gun on the sideboard. Locking the door, I walked around the rooms, extinguishing lamps. I walked into a bedroom lit by a kerosene lamp, with its wick turned to its lowest point, barely above smoking the chimney.

The bed held three naked angels in a daisy chain. Gaby, with her lips firmly attached to Mei's pussy, whose mouth was between Hannah's legs, who had her own tongue buried in Gaby's cunt lips.

Standing next to the bed, I slowly stroked myself, watching them in their girl on girl play. Mei, in the middle of tongue lashing Hannah, pulled her finger out of Hannah's cunt and suddenly pushed into her asshole. Hannah screamed, coming instantly. Hannah recovered as she again pushed her face between Gaby's legs.

Mei rolled away from Gaby. Rising on her knees, she crawled back to suck on Gaby's full breasts, while Hannah continued her oral assault between Gaby's legs. Gaby's head was lashing from side to side as her feet beat a tattoo on the bed. Suddenly, Gaby grabbed Hannah's head as her legs came together. Gaby's mouth opened in a soundless scream as she slumped bonelessly. Hannah lay with her head on Gaby's stomach, turned so that I could see Gaby's juices coating her face from chin to forehead.

Mei Bao crawled to the edge of the bed. Kneeling, she kissed me while stroking my cock. Lowering her head, she took my cock in her mouth. She released me, to lay supine on the bed with her head hanging off, pulling me into position. I reached for her breasts as she took my cock in her mouth. Her two hands were cupping my ass cheeks. She urged me forward, until my cock was buried in her throat, my balls on her nose. Her exhalation through her nose sent a shockwave through my body. I began rapid stroking into her mouth and throat, using her tits as a handle as I drove forward.

My cock thickened, with my balls drawing up I stopped with my cockhead in her mouth. A pulse of cum shot into her mouth. I pulled my cock out of her mouth, stroking it while I held Mei's head up. More pulses of cum shot on her face and chest, between and on her ample breasts. She opened her mouth, sucking final pearls of cum off the head of my dick.

I eased her head sideways until she was fully on the bed. Gaby crawled forward to lick and suck the remnants of my bukkake, cleaning Mei like a cat. Hannah slid to the floor, cleaning my cock with her mouth as she knelt before me. I stood with my fingers tangled in her blonde hair as she gently sucked my balls into her mouth.

We settled in bed with me on my back, my right arm around, Gaby pulling her close, and my left around Hannah. Mei was lying between my legs with her cheek on my thigh, gently holding my balls in her warm palm.

I was ready to sleep as Hannah sat up looking at me, saying, "William, can you buy me a gun and teach me to shoot before we head to Deadwood? This is important. I never want to feel that helpless again. Please?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.