Wild West - Cover

Wild West

Copyright© 2004 by Warlord

Chapter 18

Western Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Deadwood. 1870. Easy money and even easier death. They can travel back in time to be there. They did already because it's the past, except they didn't yet because it's the future. TIME TRAVEL is sooo confusing. He loves his girl 'Snake' and he better do her right, she's very good with a Colt 45

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

I t took several trips by all of us, including store clerks, for our purchases to be deposited in the Surrey. During this transfer, Tasha was never more than an arm length from me, much to Gaby's amusement. Tasha stood at the counter, looking somewhat forlorn, as the door was closing behind us.

As we left the Suttler, Gaby and Hannah were extravagant in their promises for my reward for funding their shopping expedition. Hannah said, "I've NEVER had a day like this. What do you want to do next?"

I said, "I'm hungry. How about a nice meal?"

Enthusiastic assent was immediate. I handed Gaby and Hannah into the Surrey. I drove us to the Cheyenne House across from the railway station.

The maitre d'hotel led us to a table on the second floor. The table was covered with fine linens, crystal tableware, and sterling silver cutlery. A tray-sized sterling silver chaser with gold trim marked each place. The chaser had a 24-karat gold, stylized 'C' in the center.

I seated my ladies. Gaby and Hannah had changed into simple, elegant, colorful silk frocks that enhanced their beauty as it tantalized the eye of every onlooker.

The waiter arrived, dressed in black with a small white apron around his middle, and a white towel over his arm. He said his name was John. I said, "John, I want this to be the best meal of these two lovely ladies' memories. This is yours..." Handing him a twenty dollar gold piece. "... And one more just like it at the end if the ladies are entranced."

John was immediately attentive. We had his full attention; he was at our service.

Gaby asked about wine. John had the wine steward at our table without delay. Gaby made knowledgeable selections for several wines throughout our meal's several courses.

Gaby always exuded a 'born of the manor' air relaxed and confident in any setting. Hannah had never been exposed to anything remotely like this, yet she carried herself with a natural grace, not looking or acting out of place as Gaby gently coached her.

The champagne arrived, first thing. I toasted Gaby and Hannah with a glass of bubbly, then sipped. I usually don't like champagne, too dry. This was sweet, almost like desert wine. I liked it! I would talk to Gaby. I wanted some of this when I was back at Emma's, and could relax. Right now, I drank sparingly. I needed my wits about me.

Hannah was tipsy! By the end of our sumptuous meal, Hannah had the giggles. She was only sipping her wine, but, a teetotaler until now, she was unable to handle even that modest amount of alcohol. She was inebriated, but in a very cute way.

I settled up with a grateful waiter, John paying for our repast and making good on my promise. I walked out on the boardwalk, with a lady on each arm. Hannah was having a tiny bit of trouble with her parasol. A laughing Gaby helped her open it.

Gaby wanted a laundry to clean our travel clothing before the return trip. We went to China town to find one. I drove us up and down the narrow streets of Cheyenne's 'China Town.' The contingent of Chinese laborers on the railroad had brought their culture the length of the rails.

Gaby picked the Lucky Dragon Laundry. I carried our clothing inside. Gaby began explaining what she wanted to the proprietor. She spoke a few phrases in Chinese. The animated owner was much more cooperative. Gaby never ceased to amaze me!

We stood in the street in front of the laundry. Gaby lit me another cigar. Hannah was back to the giggles as Gaby shared a joke with her. I heard a loud, "Fancy man. FANCY MAN! HEY YOU, MR FANCY MAN!"

I looked at the mouth of the alley just down from us. A wizened Chinese man was gesturing me closer. I walked over with Gaby and Hannah following. He asked a question:

"Fancy man, you buy girl? Good fucky sucky girl."

I smilingly shook my head. He looked exasperated as he said, No, NO. BUY girl. Keep girl."

He spoke in Chinese. Behind me Gaby tugged at my arm. I half turned; I wanted this old man in front of me. Gaby quietly said, "He thinks you're our pimp. He means to sell you a whore."

I was about to demur when the old man gestured. He suddenly pulled a figure out of the alley. He said simply, "Mei Bao."

She was dressed in a white silk brocade Cheongsam. It was tight, with deep slits up both sides. Her dress bodice was decorated with silver and gold dragons.

She was astonishing. Her almond eyes were alive with intelligence and something else - secrets. Her long black hair was in a single braid, far down her back. Mei Bao was slim, with a full bosom straining against her Cheongsam. When she moved, the slits in her skirt hinted at her long legs. She was an oriental fantasy come to life.

Gaby and Hannah were silent. I decided to purchase her -- of course. I told myself that her short unhappy, life would be spent servicing the roughest miners in the crudest camps if I did not purchase her.

There was a large barrel next to us. It made a makeshift table for our transaction. I reached in my jacket, taking out a small leather pouch. I counted out five twenty-dollar gold pieces, stacking them on the barrel. I looked at him expectantly.

He shook his head, with broad gestures. He held up seven fingers.

I stacked up another five gold pieces next to the first one. He reached out. I tapped the top of the barrel with my Colt now in my hand. He laughed as he said, "No. NO. Very GOOD sucky fucky girl."

I piled up the third stack of coins. I had three hundred on the hogshead. Gaby was watching over my shoulder. Hannah and Gaby had their parasols up, shielding our business from casual view. I was uncomfortable out in the open, constantly looking up and down the street.

Now I was slower with my coins, dropping them on the barrel singly. After each one I looked at him waiting. When I had the fourth one on the barrel I heaved an exasperated sigh and opened my bag as if to sweep the coins back into my cache. He pointed at the stacks of coins, saying quickly, "One more. One more. One more."

I dropped one more gold coin, making it four hundred. In almost a single motion, he swept up the coins, while pushing Mei Bao into my arms. He reached down to grasp a carpetbag that he tossed to Gaby.

He disappeared down the alleyway, leaving us with Mei Bao. Gaby immediately took charge of Mei. I wanted to be gone. I loaded my, now three, ladies in the Surrey front seat with me. I spanked the team with the reins, and we trotted out of China town.

We toured Cheyenne, as Gaby and Hannah talked to Mei. Gaby explained that I was not her pimp and Hannah was not a whore. Mei was surprised that I would buy her without a way for her to earn the price back. I said, "I need a servant. You, Mei Bao, will be my slave. I promise to be a good and kind master."

I expected a reaction to that statement. I got none. Mei nodded as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Soon Gaby, Hannah, and Mei were talking about Deadwood.

As I listened, something was bothering me. I kept the horses in motion as I worked it out. Finally it came to me.

Mei Bao was communicating with Gaby and Hannah in a combination of Chinese and simplified English, Pidgin English.

Mei Bao's was somehow 'wrong'

Hers was not the Pidgin of a native Chinese speaking English, it was more the mock dialect of a person educated in English. Not even like a stage play idiom -- even cruder, as if she was telling an extended ethnic joke.

Gaby and Hannah did not appear to notice. I needed to think about what this meant, and how to respond. In the mean time...

I wanted to check on Earl. I said as much to the girls. They agreed. We stopped at the stables, and the stablemen directed us to the 'Nine Lives Saloon, ' where Earl was attempting to not draw a sober breath until it was time to leave.

We walked into the saloon with me slightly in advance of my companions. The bartender, pointing at Mei Bao, immediately spoke up. "You can't bring THAT in here. I run a respectable place."

I replied quietly as I touched my skimmer, "I just bought her. I don't want to leave her outside. Is that a problem?"

He looked me over carefully; then his eyes got big, and he hastily said, "No, no. You understand, this is a decent place. We usually don't allow her kind in here."

I nodded. Gaby poked me lightly, pointing at a table near the wall. Earl was sitting with two 'painted ladies, ' one older and one younger. An empty whiskey bottle sat in the center of the table, with another, half full, directly in front of Earl. Drunk, he looked little different; perhaps his eyes were a bit 'glassy'.

Earl saw us, greeting us warmly. He poured me a shot of his whiskey. I sipped it as he motioned at his companions, saying, "Sally and Mary. Mother and daughter. Staying."

The smiling ladies nodded. The resemblance was clearer with the introduction. I said, "We're waiting for arrivals on the train from St. Louis. Enjoy yourself until then."

Earl nodded as he pulled his younger companion on his lap. His hands were busy in her cleavage, while they kissed passionately. Hannah and Gaby giggled. I declined another drink, and we made our way to the door.

A voice behind me stopped us. "I don't like drinking with them around. Chink cunt smell ruins the liquor."

A greasy cowboy in an outsized cowboy hat was holding a large dagger in his right hand with his left hand up in guard position as he approached. He continued in his loud voice, "I'm gonna nut you and make a steer outa you, boy. Then I'm gonna cut her tits off. Teach you a lesson. Don't bring your slant cunt whores around me."

He stood back, waiting confidently for my reaction. I was well away from any wall, in a natural space between the bar and tables. I gestured my ladies over next to the bar. I was still wearing my light leather gloves. I took my new whip in my hand as I looked around. I rolled the whip handle, letting it uncoil on the floor at my side.

I smiled as I replied, "Yes, that would certainly do it. I'm surprised, though. The way you stink, like a fucking sheepherder, I'm amazed you can smell anything."

He yelled in rage, starting for me. I made an overhand throw. The whip cracked loudly right in front of his face, startling him. He skidded to a stop. I glided forward, as the next overhand strike bit into his left hand. He jumped back, swearing. "You cocksucker..."

The next was sidearm, biting into his left cheek. I changed hands, the whip swinging over my head, with the next hitting his right cheek. He tried to grab at the whip. The next 'crack' bit deeply into the palm of his grabbing hand.

I struck at his arms and shoulders, alternating my hands and his sides, keeping him off balance. I calmly said, "How about I teach YOU a lesson, sheepherder. I'm going to pluck out one of your eyes."

With that, the whip cracked loudly right in front of his face. He stumbled back, exposing his body. I moved forward on the balls of my feet. The whip was already uncoiling straight behind me overhead. He was right handed; I assumed that he would dress with his 'family jewels' to the left. The whip's popper hit him on the left side of his crotch with a velocity of a 22 bullet -- biting right through the fabric of his pants. He dropped his knife with a high-pitched shriek of agony, grabbing at his balls. He rolled around on the floor crying, with blood welling between his fingers.

I looked around. The bar was silent. The bartender looked at me, saying, "He started it. You finished it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.