Wild West - Cover

Wild West

Copyright© 2004 by Warlord

Chapter 17

Western Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Deadwood. 1870. Easy money and even easier death. They can travel back in time to be there. They did already because it's the past, except they didn't yet because it's the future. TIME TRAVEL is sooo confusing. He loves his girl 'Snake' and he better do her right, she's very good with a Colt 45

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

Earl was finally satisfied with the harnessing of the team to his stagecoach. Gaby, Hannah and I relinquished our horses, with thanks. I had ridden all over the ambush site, with those two trailing. I picked up my empty 50-95 shells wherever I could find them.

The robbers seemed to have no similar powerful firearm. They had pistols, or carbines that were chambered for pistol cartridges. The ability to use the same round in both guns was most important to them.

I maybe had no 'clues, ' but I felt confident that I had a better understanding of the 'personality' of our assailants.

I helped my ladies aboard, and crawled up next to Earl. He cracked his whip until he had the team trotting along. Most of the posse surrounded us, returning to Lusk. They left members to pick up any items left by the robbers. I saw little more than dead horses with their saddles. The robbers had collected their dead.

We arrived in Lusk, stopping at the Lusk Boarding House. The sheriff offered to guard the stage while we ate and slept. My thinking was that one go-round with the robbers was as much as necessary; let's not give them time to regroup. There were Indians to consider as well. The four of us decided to eat and then press on.

Once again, a couple of silver dollars dramatically improved our meal. At the meal's conclusion, Earl headed for the stage company barn to supervise another change of teams. I stood on the front porch with my cigar, while the ladies cleaned up a bit with the help of the proprietress, the widow Johnson.

The three of us walked to the barn. I helped them aboard, and joined Earl in the box. He took us out of town on to the trail at a gallop, finally slowing the horses to a trot when well out of town. We pushed, on stopping ONLY for fresh horses, and refilling canteens while emptying bladders. Meals were cold, eaten while we were moving.

We fell into a monotonous sort of rhythm, daylight and dark, as we changed horses in Jay Em, Lingle, Hawk Springs, and Chugwater. Making the run into Fort Cheyenne from there.

We arrived at the fort in mid-afternoon. We rolled in their open front gate, to be greeted by Captain Arnold Lyre, commander of Fort Cheyenne.

By prior agreement, the Army would protect any gold or mail until picked up by representatives of the Denver Mint, or the Post Office, respectively.

We parked next to the camp stockade. A no-nonsense sergeant supervised the transfer of strong boxes and mail sacks into locking cells. He fastened strong boxes together with military handcuffs, then locked the cells. He posted armed guards. The demeanor of the guards was similarly businesslike.

Captain Lyre provided the visiting officers' quarters for us. Earl begged off, he was driving the coach to the company barns, and then he was on his way to the saloon next. Earl would sleep it off in the stable near his beloved horses. Hopefully he would find a lady to join him in the haymow.

We were standing on the porch of the neat detached house we would be sharing as the retreat cannon fired. We watched the flag lowering ceremony and heard the bugle play its mournful notes.

Gaby and Hannah wanted nothing more than to clean up after our gritty journey. Before we did, I had a task to perform. I sat on the porch, with Gaby and Hannah for company, cleaning the guns we had fired. With their help, handing me cleaning implements, we were quickly done. It was time to move inside our quarters and relax.

We entered, to find an oddity. Apparently a certain yellow haired cavalry officer had ordered the installation of a cast-iron claw foot bathtub, in a small room added to the quarters. A hand pump next to a coal stove, with several tin buckets, was the source of hot water. The drain directed to a sluice through the wall, dumping into a flowerbed. We three would be the beneficiaries of his largesse, as we cleaned up from our journey.

The captain requested our presence for a formal welcome reception tomorrow. Tonight we were quite on our own. The reception meant one thing, of course. Shopping. Gaby was taking Hannah shopping, since neither of them had a thing to wear!

Gabrielle shut and locked the door to our quarters. Hannah set a straight backed armless chair in the center of the living room rug. Gaby led me to the chair and bade me to sit.

Hannah and Gaby stood in front of me with their eyes downcast. In unison they asked for my forgiveness. Hannah then requested a just punishment to expunge their transgression. Immediately Gaby produced a leather Hame strap. Kneeling with her head down, Gaby extended the leather strap to me. Hannah knelt next to her.

Suddenly Gaby stood up; she began to disrobe, dropping her clothing on the floor at her feet. When she was naked, Gaby lay down across my lap. I placed my hand on her ass. Gaby shivered when she felt the strap touch her. I said gruffly, "Twelve. You will count together, then Hannah gets the same, with you both counting."

There was no answer so I swatted her lightly. She yelped more in surprise than any pain.

She said, "One."

I looked at a sweating, bright-eyed, hand wringing Hannah, who repeated, "One."

The strap was wrapped around my hand. I really was angry with Gaby for her failure to inform me about her bag of gold. The next several strokes on her thighs and ass had that anger powering them.

Gaby was howling in honest pain now, writhing on my lap, begging for me to stop her torture. Despite her pleas and her bona fide pain, when I spread her legs her cunt was wet with her desire. I lied! After the twelfth stroke, Gaby relaxed. I snapped the strap the length of her cunt with just the tip of the strap striking her clit. Gaby screeched loudly and passed out.

Hannah looked at me, with her eyes huge on her face. I lifted Gaby slightly, rolling her off my lap onto the floor. I gestured at my lap.

Hannah began to disrobe. Under her shapeless clothing Hannah was hiding a slim, athletic body with abundant shapely breasts, a tight ass and long tapering legs ending in tiny feet. She stood before me, making no attempt to cover herself, standing with hands at sides for my frank scrutiny.

I gestured, and Hannah settled on my lap. I trailed the strap along her back as she shuddered. I swatted her. She yelped, "One."

I took a wrap on the Hame strap swinging strongly at her left cheek. Hannah wailed then she huffed, "Two."

I took my time as I varied location of my strokes with her ass cheeks and thighs getting roughly equal treatment. Suddenly she flexed her body up with a loud cry of, "Poppa, not so hard. Don't make it hurt so bad, poppa."

I paused. Poppa? Her daddy the preacher man spanked her? I looked down to make eye contact with a now conscious Gabrielle who lying on her back with her hands busy between her legs. Gaby had a quizzical expression to match my own.

When I spread Hannah's legs I found her little blonde muff to be soaked. I struck twelve! Following her 'twelve' as she calmed, Hannah's legs were still widely spread I strapped her cunt vertically with the leather tip smacking her clit loudly.

Hannah SCREAMED as she clutched at my leg with her body writhing. She relaxed into a swoon as liquid soaked my lap. I rolled her off my lap into Gabrielle's arms.

I stood up walking into the bathtub room. I filled tin pans with water, starting the coal fire under them. I dug my soaps out of my saddlebags. I found my bottle of Metronidazole. Krista provided them as treatment if I contracted Dysentery. I was not treating my drinking water; hopefully my gut would adapt before I needed the pills. I left them in the saddlebags.

I walked back out to the living room, rejoining the two lovely ladies who sat on the floor, cuddling. I shed my clothes, joining them naked. Hannah giggled; then she shifted to allow me to sit between them.

Gaby encouraged Hannah to tell me her story. Hannah suddenly seemed eager to tell us about 'poppa', her father Preacher Norton. Hannah started softly, "Poppa is the leader of our congregation and all are expected to submit to him. Momma, Beatrice, my younger sisters and me are obedient to him in all things.

I asked her, "Sexually? Are you obedient to ALL your father's wishes?"

Hannah colored as she nodded. Gaby had a hand between my legs, lightly stroking me as Hannah softly continued her story. "The members of the congregation must submit to poppa. All are obedient. The families tithe. If not in money than goods, food, or anything of value that poppa finds to be acceptable. Men surrender their wives and daughters if poppa requests it."

Hannah saw my hardened cock, with Gaby's fingers wrapped around it. Hannah touched the tip sticking out of Gaby's fist with her fingers as she spoke. "Poppa believes in the 'old testament' for his discipline. His broad leather belt is used in our family and also during services if a sister does not honor, respect, and obey her husband, father, brothers, or other male members of the congregation."

I asked, "Tell me about the gold."

Hannah answered animatedly, "Father trusted me to carry the gold that had been tithed to him on this journey. I am to carry it to the Fort Cheyenne bank and deposit it in his name."

I shook my head as I said, "You could have been killed and the gold stolen."

Hannah was unperturbed as she replied, "Poppa said that one of us would get through eventually. We were serving God with our sacrifice."

I exclaimed heatedly, "Rat bastard. Sits on his ass while you risk everything."

Hannah had her head down looking at my cock. She raised her head, smiling at me as she said, "You stayed to protect me. No one has ever protected me."

I was confused, and said so. Hannah continued, "You sent off the team of horses during the attack. I expected you to jump on one of them and ride away with them to bring back our rescuers. I was shocked when you stayed to fight, to protect us. No one, ever..."

Words failed her as she grabbed me hugging me fiercely. Gaby threw her arms around both of us. We sat on the floor in the gathering darkness together each with our own thoughts.

I was loath to get up from this tangle of beautiful naked women, but we needed to clean up and then sleep. I gently nudged Gaby saying, "Please light the lamps, Gaby honey."

She stood up, and went about lighting the kerosene lamps in the living room and bedroom. I checked the bathtub and found the water on the stove boiling hot. We would be bathing in the Japanese style tonight.

I filled several washbasins with water, mixing the hot and well water until it was nicely tempered. I brought Gaby and Hannah, still naked, into the room.

First I stood Gaby in the empty tub. I wet her thoroughly, using the contents of one of the basins. I washed her hair with my modern shampoo, rinsed, then washed it again. I washed her body scrupulously, with ample soap and more hot water. Finally, I rinsed her with a tin bucket of only slightly cooled water.

I helped her out of the tub, wrapping her in a large cotton sheet. Hannah went in the big tub next. Standing with trepidation, she awaited her fate. I wet her thoroughly. I washed her hair meticulously. I relished the texture of her blonde tresses as her hair came clean. I began the enjoyable task of washing her body. I scrubbed her body using my hands and fingers. I washed her body painstakingly, with much soap and more hot water, until every part was clean. Again, the final rinse was a full bucket of next to hot water. I wrapped her in another cotton sheet.

It was my turn as I wet my body, washed my hair and then washed my self until I was satisfied that all the trail dust was going down the drain. I emptied a piping hot tin bucket over myself, much to the amusement of my two ladies.

Next, I used soap and hot water to clean the tub. When I was satisfied, I plugged the drain, filling it with more tin buckets of 'boiling' hot water. With the addition of cold well water the tub was brim full of hot water.

I stepped into the tub. It was perfect, just verging on painful! I gestured to Hannah who pulled off her towel as she obediently stepped close enough so that I could lift her in my arms then slowly lower her into the water. She screamed and thrashed, splashing water, until she adjusted to the temperature. I motioned to Gaby who also shed her towel as she stepped close. I picked her up, then slowly let her body sink below the surface. Gaby yelped, pulling at me. I knelt next to Gaby, steadying her as she adjusted to the sensations.

Then I settled in the water between Gaby and Hannah, with my arms around both of them. The water was up to our necks, sloshing over the sides with any movement.

The two of them finally admitted that they were starting to enjoy the feeling of being surrounded by the hot water. It was 'relaxing'.

After the tension on the trail I was feeling lassitude as I sank into the water. Gaby and Hannah were talking softly and giggling. Someone's hand was gripping my cock, jacking me, keeping me hard. I was cupping two breasts, holding a nipple between the fingers of each hand. One was Gaby's and the other Hannah's.

I said, "Okay, loves, I promise I won't get angry. At least I think I can promise that. So both of you please tell the truth. Was this just an elaborate charade? Do either of you have a sister?"

There was an immediate tsunami of tub water, as both Gaby and Hannah ended up kneeling over me with concerned faces. They took turns kissing me and caressing my face. Gaby spoke up first as she softly said, "I really, truly have a sister. Jacinthe is waiting in St. Louis for my telegram telling her to take the railroad to Fort Cheyenne. Only after we knew that I was traveling here, all of us working at Miss Emma's pooled gold that we had earned to be deposited in the bank here. This is not all the gold; we knew that I might die. I took the risk gladly. I desperately want to see my sister. I knew, too, that you would do everything in your power to get us to the fort safely. I owe you my life."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.