Wild West - Cover

Wild West

Copyright© 2004 by Warlord

Chapter 15

Western Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Deadwood. 1870. Easy money and even easier death. They can travel back in time to be there. They did already because it's the past, except they didn't yet because it's the future. TIME TRAVEL is sooo confusing. He loves his girl 'Snake' and he better do her right, she's very good with a Colt 45

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

With a smirking Gabrielle, I left the store, followed by Hannah Norton's puzzled look. I handed Gabrielle into the buckboard. We headed back to Miss Emma's at a trot. Again Gabrielle lit another cigar for me, tucking it in my mouth. I said, "I like the taste of this cigar, Gaby."

She replied, "That's because Emma soaks her private cigar stock in Napoleon brandy."

I smiled at her as I said, "No, I'm pretty sure it's your lip rouge."

Gabrielle giggled delightedly, as she leaned forward to kiss me on the cheek. She settled back on the seat, twirling her parasol, as we turned toward Miss Emma's.

Dan was waiting at the door to the barn, when we pulled up in back of the house. I gave him the jar of mercury. Gaby headed into the house as I ground out the cigar, following him into the barn. He had appropriated an unused tack room, converting it into ammunition storage and a reloading room.

Dan already had the .50 caliber hollow base lead bullets, cast for my big Winchester, ready for the hollow base to receive its mercury pellet. He donned a very modern respirator, and heavy non-porous gauntleted gloves. He dismissed me from the room before opening the jar of mercury.

I walked back into the main part of the large barn. Caitlin and several kitchen girls had already unhitched Francis. They were giving him a brushing, and one of the girls was expertly using a hoof pick. Francis preened with all the feminine attention he was receiving. I stopped to scratch Francis' ears.

I reached into my vest, and retrieved a sugar cube I secreted at breakfast. Krista opposed feeding sweets to Francis. This, then, was a conspiracy of Francis and I keeping secrets from Krista. Francis delicately removed 'his' sugar cube from the palm of my hand. Caitlin shooed me from the barn, telling me that they were waiting for me in the house.

I walked in the kitchen, to find another nearly naked young lady ready to pull off my boots. I followed another unclothed girl into the parlor, to find Krista, Jan, Emma and Gabrielle having tea. My gun belt went on an overstuffed chair, with my coat and hat taken away by the girl.

Gabrielle and Krista carefully made an infinitesimal space for me between them on the love seat, as Emma poured tea into a thin china teacup. I carefully sat down on the loveseat, thigh to thigh with my two beauties. Krista turned slightly; placing her hand behind my head, she pulled me into an open-mouthed kiss. My arms just naturally went around her, hugging her to me. Our kiss lengthened. Jan's coughing and Gaby's giggle finally caused us to look around.

Jan was laughing as she said, "He was only shopping, for Christ's sake. He wasn't gone that long."

Krista faked a pout as she replied, "But I missed him."

Miss Emma took up her explanation. "Tonight could be a busy night for us. Junius Brutus Booth, the British Shakespearean actor, will be reading from Macbeth at the Bullock House. Such performances always draw a huge crowd. Most families in the west have a copy of Shakespeare next to the family bible, it seems. Before and after the festivities, many men will decide to visit us."

Jan perked up as she said, "That means the town toughs will likely visit as well."

Emma nodded less happily. Krista spoke decisively. "We need to be ready. Dan can handle the 'regular' problems quite handily. It's the 'special' problems that W. and I must focus on."

During this discussion my arms had been placed around the waists of Gaby and K. Gaby was playing with the hair just above my collar. Krista laughed when she saw my distracted expression. "Did you hear anything we just said?"

I laughed as I replied, "Certainly, every word, just don't ask me to repeat it."

Now all four ladies were laughing. Jan spoke up briskly, "You two especially need to be sharp tonight. Go get some rest. Dan and I will take care of things."

Krista nodded. She stood up quickly, taking my hand and pulling me to my feet. Then she took Gaby by the hand. Emma rang her tiny bell. Naked Caitlin appeared as if by magic to carry my things to 'our' room.

Krista and Gaby were arm and arm with me as we mounted the steps, following Caitlin to our spacious corner room on the third floor. We entered the room, where Gaby and Krista quickly stripped each other as they climbed on the big four-poster bed. Gabrielle was on her back, with Krista kneeling over her. They were kissing passionately.

Caitlin stacked my handguns on the dry sink. She proceeded to strip me. She knelt at my feet as she removed the last of my clothing. When she was done, she leaned forward, licking my cock.

Caitlin was a lovely tribute to her Irish heritage. Her chestnut hair was shot through with reddish highlights of various hues, framing a pretty face with laughing eyes. Caitlin was lithe and slim, with a small bust that fit her frame

I tangled my fingers in Caitlin's lustrous hair as she sucked me deeply into her mouth. Her hands were on my hips, helping me to stroke past her soft moist lips. I looked up at the bed, to see K kneel with her cunt on Gaby's face. Gaby was spreading Krista's butt cheeks as she tongued her. Krista was holding Gaby's full breasts, squeezing them and pinching the nipples.

Krista leaned forward to find Gabrielle's center. She was licking her way down Gaby's body. I stopped Caitlin, reluctantly pulling my cock from her warm and willing mouth. I leaned forward, kissing Caitlin as I pulled her to her feet.

I climbed on the big bed, knee walking to join my two lovelies. I stopped just behind Krista. Gaby reached up to gently lick my cock when it came in her reach. I raised Krista's hips slightly. Gaby guided my cock, rubbing it up and down at Krista's entrance, before she pressed it home into Krista's center.

Krista raised her head and began vocalizing her pleasure as soon as I was fully seated in her. Gaby was enthusiastically licking us at our joining. I began to slowly stroke into my love. K was holding Gaby's hips as she held her head up, keening her rising excitement. Caitlin was lying on her back, her head on Gaby's thigh, with her lips fastened to K's left breast.

I continued my slow stroking, but with the visual and tactile stimulation, I would not last long. Krista's cunt was flexing around my dick as she went from one peak to another. I began slamming into her harder and faster. I drove into her as I came, calling her name. She followed, with her cunt sucking the come out of my body.

I collapsed on top of Krista, pressing her down on top of poor Gaby. Caitlin interceded, rolling me off onto my back. Caitlin began to use her lips and tongue, cleaning my cock and balls. Her slim ass was in reach, so I fingered her while she labored. At the same time, Krista was on her back with her legs spread obscenely wide, with Gaby between them intent, on cleaning Krista's cunt of any vestige of our combined juices.

Krista's hand sought mine as we lay on our backs, sharing the sensations of our companions' tongues. Caitlin rested her cheek on my left thigh as she gently played, stroking my cock and caressing my balls as I relaxed from my come. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feelings of intimacy and closeness, as my hand rested on Caitlin's hip.

My eyes snapped open. I was staring into Krista's loving smile, as she leaned forward, kissing each eyelid, then my nose, and finally my lips. She softly whispered, "Sleep well, love?"

I nodded as I whispered back, "Always with you, K."

Gaby came into my sightline from the right, leaning down to kiss me lightly. Caitlin came from the left, claiming my lips for some extended tongue play. Then each of the ladies shared a kiss with open mouths and tongues. This erotic display, right above me, brought me fully to attention and wakefulness.

Krista leaned down, kissing me again. This time, her tongue joined mine as our lips reacquainted. She pulled back, maintaining eye contact, as she softly said, "It's fully dark, W. Time to get up. Caitlin has a basin of hot water so you can sponge off. I've laid out your clothing for tonight, while Dan has your stagecoach guard apparel well in hand."

I smiled at their efficiency. I sat up in the big bed with my feet dangling, as naked Caitlin served me coffee from a silver service. Krista was fully dressed, carrying her gun belt. Gaby was 'somewhat' dressed, in a flowing negligee. Gaby and K kissed me goodbye, as they left the bedroom holding hands. Caitlin giggled at my expression, as my eyes followed Krista. Caitlin smiled prettily as she said, "You love her very much."

It wasn't a question. I simply nodded. She turned serious as she retrieved a small object from her tray. She held up a diminutive silver Celtic cross on a fine silver chain. She shyly looked at the floor as she spoke so very softly. "I have the 'sight.' I see things no one else can. I will keep your secret unto death. I ask that you wear this special cross. It will protect you. I will pray for you in both the new way of my church and the old way of my people."

Caitlin fastened the chain around my neck centering the cross on my chest. She launched herself into my arms carrying me back onto the big bed. She kissed my face repeatedly as she clutched me tightly.

I held her mutely as she finally calmed. I raised her face with my finger under her chin, as I said,

"Thank you, Caitlin, for your unselfish gift. Please do pray for me, as I go into harms way. More important, pray for my companions, particularly my true love. They, above all, need any protection you can extend."

Caitlin nodded. I said, "Now, my naked lovely Caitlin lass, either we get up right now, or I will turn over on you and ravish your perfect Irish body. This act making us late, and two ladies of our acquaintances angry."

Caitlin smiled as she rolled off me, lying next to me, stretching like a cat. My hand naturally found her small breasts irresistible as she lay against me. She said, "We will have that opportunity another day. Krista promised that you would make love to me on your return from Fort Cheyenne."

With that revelation, a now laughing Caitlin stood up, pulling me to my feet. She led me to a basin of now tepid water. She wiped down my body, cleaning me carefully with much attention to detail. At the conclusion Caitlin patted me dry.

She helped me dress in a black suit. The pants and white shirt went on slowly, with many kisses and caresses for the lovely lass Caitlin. I threaded my sheath knife on the belt, positioned in the small of my back. The shoulder holster was next. The twin straight draw holsters, with the paired short-barreled Colts were belted on. Caitlin helped me to fasten the thigh strap holster tiedowns.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.