Wild West - Cover

Wild West

Copyright© 2004 by Warlord

Chapter 14

Western Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Deadwood. 1870. Easy money and even easier death. They can travel back in time to be there. They did already because it's the past, except they didn't yet because it's the future. TIME TRAVEL is sooo confusing. He loves his girl 'Snake' and he better do her right, she's very good with a Colt 45

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

Porcine was the first word to jump into my head. Grossly fat -- like a pig for instance. Douglas needed only an apple in his mouth to be ready for the spit.

His tiny piggy eyes looked out over his pig like nose with his jowls hanging down. The rolls of fat on his neck were flopping over the collar as well. His moist little mouth that his tongue constantly dampened was disgusting.

Did I mention the sweating? Douglas was a wet mass sitting there. He was constantly and ineffectually mopping his face and neck with his handkerchief.

He saw me, and tried to stand. He was stuck fast in the wooden chair, wedged between the chair arms. I walked over with my hand out. His handshake was limp, with a soggy hand.

He said, "Good afternoon, William? I am Douglas Gansevoort, manager of the Dakota Stagecoach Company. I have a business proposition for you."

I nodded. I sat down across from him waiting for him to continue.

Douglas told me that they had 'some trouble' with their stage line into Fort Cheyenne.

I asked, "What kind of trouble would bring you here?"

It was as I had turned on a sprinkler. Gansevoort was a sodden mess. He was looking everywhere to avoid my eyes.

I said, "Trouble? That could be robbery with all the people on the stage killed and the gold stolen, over and over, so NO stages get through."

Finally Gansevoort said all in a rush, "Yes. Exactly that kind of trouble. I have a passenger who must travel to Fort Cheyenne. Hannah Norton. Daughter of the town's eminent preacher must travel to the railroad to collect her sister Beatrice and return. The stage company verges on losing the mail contract. Mail must be delivered to Fort Cheyenne. I will pay a premium for your service. If you will agree to protect the stage, the mail, and Miss Norton in both directions, I will pay five hundred dollars for this round trip."

I said, "To face certain death? Only five hundred?"

He quickly blurted, "A thousand. One thousand dollars for one round trip."

I asked softly, "Who owns the livery stable on the north end of town?"

Gansevoort looked confused:

"Our stage coach company. We built it for our extra teams of horses. Those stage routes never materialized. It is seldom used."

I said, "That's what I want! I want that livery stable and one thousand dollars in payment for my guarding your stage one round trip to Fort Cheyenne with passengers and mail."

I sat quietly as Gansevoort shook his head. He sat looking at the table with a sad expression mopping his face and neck incessantly while the stains under his arms grew by the minute.

Finally he looked up at me with a hangdog expression slowly saying, "Done and Done. The deed and One thousand in gold coin will be in your hands before you mount the stage box. When can you leave?"

Briskly I answered, "Midnight tonight!"

Douglas stood up finally shaking loose of the chair, which crashed to the floor on its side.

He said, "We'll be ready. Be at the stage office at 11:30. Leave at Midnight."

I said, "One additional item. I have a person who is traveling to Fort Cheyenne to pick up their relative. The travel is free to the fort and both free back to Deadwood?"

Gansevoort agreed impatiently, nodding, "Yes. By all means. Bring along anyone you want. Just have them at the stage office for the midnight departure."

I walked Douglas Gansevoort to the door receiving one last flaccid damp handshake as he departed. One of the girls behind the bar threw me a bar towel with a sympathetic smile.

My three amigos, Emma and Gabrielle were coming through the sliding door to join me.

K said, "We watched through the two way mirror behind the bar. We couldn't hear, though. What happened?"

I answered, "It's far worse than I ever imagined. He agreed to my exorbitant demands without negotiation."

Emma nodded, "The gold is only part of his dilemma. He must deliver mail immediately, resuming a regular schedule to the fort, or he loses his mail contract, bankrupting his company."

Gabrielle shouted, "My hero! When do we leave?"

I said, "Gaby honey. I don't know if WE are leaving. This trip is fucking dangerous. No. This trip is way beyond that. You should wait right here."

Gabrielle shook her head as she spoke forcefully. "No. You must allow me to go. This is very important."

I looked around at the rest of them. I finally shrugged as I said, "You know the risk far better than I. I will do my very best to keep you safe."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.