Wild West - Cover

Wild West

Copyright© 2004 by Warlord

Chapter 12

Western Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Deadwood. 1870. Easy money and even easier death. They can travel back in time to be there. They did already because it's the past, except they didn't yet because it's the future. TIME TRAVEL is sooo confusing. He loves his girl 'Snake' and he better do her right, she's very good with a Colt 45

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

Emma saw my tired posture. She told us that we had rooms designated on the third floor. Then she explained, "The mines run three shifts, so we could have 'customers' any hour of the day or night. As a practical matter, unless we have an overnight guest the daylight morning hours we are deserted. After lunch, we may have a modest trade, with most arriving late evening and early morning. Right after payday of course will find many more customers at all hours. A miner or prospector with fresh nuggets or dust in his pocket could show up anytime. I have an assayer scale in my office. I buy the gold directly, right here."

Krista laughed, "Of course, less a 'handling' fee."

Emma said, "Yes. I must charge for my trouble, just as I charge for each glass of champagne he and his companion drink. That is also what the toughs wanted. They knew as well as anyone that I accept gold ore for payment. You arrived before 'they' could steal it from me. Do you wonder why I am eternally in your debt?"

Gabrielle explained, "The problems have always come at night. They need time at the saloon to find the courage to beat up helpless women. My hero is here. I no longer fear sundown."

I asked, "Emma, love. Do you know any spot we could settle? Someplace to build a small cabin, while we look into doing business here. We have no interest in mining."

Emma replied, "I have just the place. I came into a quarter section of land near Cheyenne Crossing about fifteen miles from here along the stage route. No gold, of course, but ample timber for your cabin. If that is not suitable I have another half section near Four Corners a bit further away. They are yours for the asking. In fact -- take them both. I have little use for them."

We thanked Emma for her generosity. I told her we would figure out a fair price. She said, "I already did. The land is yours to do with as you see fit. That is more than fair to me if it means you stay near us. Know that you always have a room here."

Jan asked, "How many ladies do you have working?"

Emma smiled. "I have twelve working girls here. At any given time some are working and some resting. Only on payday at the mines is everybody working every shift. I have twelve 'helpers' plus four 'kitchen girls.' The helpers bartend, serve food and beverages to patrons as well as clean up rooms between customers. The helpers have a dormitory room on the fourth floor. The kitchen girls have a room next to the kitchen."

Gabrielle suddenly spoke up. "That is why it is so important to bring my sister here. We need her on payday. Jacinthe and I work as a pair on that day. You must help me, William. I would do anything to bring my sister here."

Krista giggled as she said, "Hear that, William? Anything!"

I grinned at her audacity. Krista loved to tease. As she demonstrated, she could also deliver on that tease! I settled back against the cushion of the love seat, with my arm around Krista watching J and D cuddle. Krista lightly stroked my cheek. She spoke softly to Gabrielle. "Gabrielle. W. is tired. We must put my true love to bed."

Emma rang her tiny crystal bell.

Gabrielle directed the girls to carry our saddlebags and carpetbags to our room. I grabbed my rifle, throwing my gun belt over my shoulder. Krista took one arm, with Gabrielle on the other. We said our good nights in the parlor. Jan and Dan were staying there with Emma.

Gabrielle took us up to the third floor. She led us into a large corner room at the top of the stairs. Gabrielle pronounced this 'our' room as long as we wanted it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.