Wild West - Cover

Wild West

Copyright© 2004 by Warlord

Chapter 11

Western Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Deadwood. 1870. Easy money and even easier death. They can travel back in time to be there. They did already because it's the past, except they didn't yet because it's the future. TIME TRAVEL is sooo confusing. He loves his girl 'Snake' and he better do her right, she's very good with a Colt 45

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

As Jan and Krista put their last load in the Conestoga Dan turned to me to ask, "What's the plan for tonight, W?"

I said, "I want a shower and soak, then eat one of your dinosaur steaks. By then it should be late enough that we can sneak all this shit to the livery stable. How does that sound?"

J and K heard my plan. They concurred, as did Dan. Jan led the way into the B&B. Once again, Krista took my hand leading me into the honeymoon suite. K was through hinting!

K started the tub filling as I adjusted the shower. We undressed each other. We entered the shower together. The first minutes were spent under the warm spray letting our lips get reacquainted. Krista washed my hair, and then my body, almost as a sensual massage. I returned the favor, washing her hair twice with a deep scalp massage. I squirted the liquid soap all over Krista's body. I gently rubbed the soap into lather with my hands. An enjoyable exercise for both of us!

Finally Krista called halt to my fun rinsing us both. She led us, still dripping, to the huge round tub. Dan was already sitting in the tub with Jan on his lap. I climbed into the mass of bubbles, with Krista claiming her place on my lap.

We four sat in the hot water discussing our upcoming transit. We tried to anticipate hazards. Nurse Krista warned us, "We're going back into a very unhealthy time. It's dirty, with unwholesome water and lousy sewage disposal. The food is not refrigerated so we will probably get food poisoning until our bodies adjust to eating half spoiled food. The town is probably rife with diseases we don't even study any more; for sure, Cholera, TB, Smallpox, and Typhoid. There's a huge immigrant population fresh off the boat and a large Chinese contingent. Who knows what illness they added to the mix? Frontier life is like a third world country, only less well."

Jan laughed. "It always looked clean and lovely on Gunsmoke! I'm guessing that sexually transmitted disease is a big issue. They had a version of the condom at the time, so Miss Emma's girls probably will be open to the modern condom. I'm taking along mass quantities. You boys can't play bareback with the shady ladies until K has a chance to examine them and they start using condoms."

I asked quizzically, "Are Dan and I playing with the shady ladies?"

Krista turned a bit so she could make eye contact with me as she said, "Yes. Jan and I have often discussed swapping and sharing. We're comfortable with the concept of polygyny or even polyamory. This visit to 'past' Deadwood will be a chance to live out those fantasies without the emotional baggage of doing it in the 'here and now.' I know you two will have little choice in the matter. Emma fully intends to reward Dan, with Gabrielle equally intent on you, W."

I looked over at a smirking Jan, while Dan looked like he just found out that Christmas and his birthday would be everyday from now on!

I said, "Okay, love. I know I should be protesting, but I never argue with a woman."

We were all laughing as K leaned in for a kiss. I continued, "Just don't get this confused with some kind of frontier video game or frontier Sims. Somebody tags one of us it's going to be substantially more than lose a turn!"

Everyone nodded soberly as we went back to discussions and planning. As the water cooled, it was time for food. Dan said, "My internal clock is out of synch. I'm not sure what meal this is. I do know that I'm hungry. How about the rest of you?"

I nodded, agreeing. "Food is a hell of an idea. Let's eat!"

We stood up together, comfortable in our nudity. I could picture us clearly in my mind, together on the big four-poster bed now with no qualms. This was quite a change for me, after only one trip together through the portal.

K led me into the shower. D and J went across the hall. K had me rinsed, dried, and dressed swiftly, still with many kisses. I sat on the big bed, watching her dress. It was almost as sensual an experience as watching her undress.

Dan had his grill going when we arrived in the backyard. K was helping J shuttle food out on the picnic table. I helped D with grilling the steaks, baked potatoes, and sweet corn on the grill.

We had to stop talking to chow down! I ate the enormous steak, and all the trimmings, until I was well past full. Again, Jan brought out ice cream. And, yet again, I ate too much of that as well.

Dan built a small fire in his fire ring. We sat on the ground next to it with Jan on his lap and Krista on mine. The conversation was desultory. We knew what we needed to do. We were waiting to start.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.