Nicole's Story - Cover

Nicole's Story

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Hi Jax, my name's Nicole, I love all your stories especially the true ones like 'Kate's Story' and I would like you to write about me. I'm a very short, only 5'2" tall, and I'm slightly on the plump side, but I'm chubby in all the right places, I'm very busty! I've always have been. Nicole is my real name. I'd love to know that thousands of guys are jerking off to my personal experiences and moaning my name while doing it. When this all happened I was just sweet 15

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Size  

"Come on girls," snapped Joe, he was one of my trusted photographers. "Try and make it look like you're enjoying yourselves."

I was doing my best but my heart wasn't really in it. Akhi and I were knelling naked on the floor, our hands squeezing each other's tits. Akhi as I've said before has rather nice tits about a 'D' cup; she was exotically oriental and just drives the guys wild. This was the first time I had agreed to pose this semester, I was hoping to get through to the summer break on the money my father had given me but it was not to be.

"Ok Nicole, you lie down and Akhi and push your fingers into her," he called out.

"Come on baby," Akhi said, "Lie down for me and spread those legs for me."

The only solace I had was these pictures would never be published but they were for the Joe's private collection.

"I bet she's nice and wet down there?" chuckled Joe as Akhi fingers slid into my pussy.

"Yeah," laughed Akhi and removed her fingers and put them in her mouth and sucked on them. "She taste nice too."

"Yeah I just bet she does," he said.

"You want a taste?" said Akhi.

I looked over towards Joe and I could see a nice big bulge in his pants.

"Yeah," he smiled.

He put his camera down and knelt down next to Akhi and they started to kiss passionately; his hands were all over her tits.

"Can you taste her?" she said as they pulled apart.

"Mmm," he said licking his lips. "I think I like to taste her some more, this time from the source."

He turned and looked down at my naked body with my legs still spread obscenely wide. His tongue found that spot between my legs and I couldn't hold back a long groan.

"Nice baby?" asked Akhi who was now knelling by my head and her hands were rough on my size 'E's.

"You're such a slut," she said.

It was true but I couldn't help myself, his tongue and her hands were pushing me fast over the top.

"Come for me slut," she said squeezing my tits hard. "Come on Joe stick your cock in her."

His tongue left me but his cock slipped deep inside me and I started to come straight away. He pumped away energetically and at last he spunked deep inside of me.

"Right lets do a few more shots now," said Joe still slightly winded.

He picked his up his camera and while Akhi licked his spunk out of me he happily snapped away.

"Just a few more, this time lets have both of you with your legs open wide," he said, "That's great."

Again the camera snapped at our exposed pusses.

The session finished off soon after and I now had enough money to buy some food to last the week.


"There's a party tonight Nicole," said Akhi, "you going?"

"No I'm behind in my studies," I said.

"Shame," she giggled, "There's going to be a lot of horny guys there and I plan to get myself well and truly fucked."

So what's new, I thought. I was tempted but I had just too much work to do.

"Bring a couple spare home with you," I laughed in jest.

"Yeah right," she agreed, joined in my laughter.

Trouble was I had gotten used to having a warm body in my bed when I was home for the Easter break, now I missed it, and Akhi smooth body and tender hands were no substitute for a guy's hardness. I got stuck in to my books until I couldn't keep my eyes open any more then I stripped off naked and went to bed.

I was deep asleep when the door banged open.

"Wakey, wakey," called a very drunk Akhi, "brought a take away with me."

"W-what?" I awoke suddenly and sat up and exposing my tits to the room.

"Fuck me will you look at them," said a male voice.

There was nothing unusual about guys making comments about my tits.

"Brought some guys back just like you said," Akhi chuckled. "Too many for me to fuck so I thought you could help me out."

"Come on guys," said a different male voice.

I felt my covers being torn from my gasp and hands moving over my still half asleep body.

"What, get off me," I struggled under the weight of a couple of male bodies.

I got my head up and looked across at Akhi bed and she was already naked and willingly accepting her first cock between her legs, while two other guys were attacking her tits. My legs were pulled apart and my first cock was forcing its way into my still dry pussy.

"Ahh," I cried out as it hurt.

"She's fucking tight," my unknown lover commented as he pumped into me.

He spunked very quickly, thank god but then he was roughly pulled out of the way and a new cock pushed into me. My new lover entered me very easily now for I was well lubricated from my first lover's spunk. How many had Akhi brought home with her I thought for the room seemed to be filled with male bodies? On and on they came, if you'll pardon the pun until I lost count. It was almost morning before the last one spurted and Akhi and I were alone again. I wanted to give her a piece of my mind but I was just too tired.


"I should be very angry with you," I said over breakfast the next morning.

"Why? Didn't you have a great time," Akhi said.

"That's not the point," I snapped, "I got fucked by, I don't know how many and I don't even know who they were."

"Well I don't know who they were either, but I think there was six of them or it could have been seven," she chuckled. "I'm such a slut."

"Six or may be seven," I said staring at her. "We got fucked by six or seven guys, a slut, you called that right."

"It could have been more," she whispered. "Honestly I started out with just a couple, one for each of us but then the word got out and a whole lot of others joined in."

"Ok I'm sorry," she said, then being serious again, "I've got a date with one of my guys tomorrow night, top money do you want in?"

"What have I got to do?" I asked for I knew I still needed more money.

"Same as last time I expect," she giggled. "You and me doing it with him joining in at the end as usual."

"Yeah ok," I agreed, "but this time you can get fucked by him, I'll probably still be a little sore."

"Sure," she agreed, " I never say no to a hard one."

"That's for sure," I said with a loud laugh.

She was wrong for there were three guys not one with their camera's out and after Akhi and I put on our hot show for them they all wanted to put their cocks into us. At first we both refused until they offered us so much money, more than enough to last me to the end of the semester, only then did we say yes.

Trouble was I was still very tired from other night's fun and games and I was looking forward to an early night. With three guys all wanting to put their dicks into both of us it just took a long time. The first round was thankfully quick, it was only when round two started that there was a problems.

With a long session with his limp cock either between my tits or in my mouth I managed to get one guy hard enough while Akhi did the same with the other. The last guy just couldn't get hard again for after pumping his spunk into Akhi he dearly wanted to fuck me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.