Nicole's Story - Cover

Nicole's Story

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hi Jax, my name's Nicole, I love all your stories especially the true ones like 'Kate's Story' and I would like you to write about me. I'm a very short, only 5'2" tall, and I'm slightly on the plump side, but I'm chubby in all the right places, I'm very busty! I've always have been. Nicole is my real name. I'd love to know that thousands of guys are jerking off to my personal experiences and moaning my name while doing it. When this all happened I was just sweet 15

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Size  

Jax, you rule! I am so horny thinking about all those guys masturbating over me. Maybe I should tell you about my other experiences, would you like that? I think it's very exciting to feel that men are horny for me and I would love to see how you turn my next account into a story. Please, try to use your imagination to make up the descriptions and the dialogs. I loved the 'made up' stuff you did with the other story, it sounded like someone else's tale that I was reading, but still it was close enough to touch me.

I am a teaser, I like to strike poses and let men see a little more of my body than they should, but I'm also a pleaser and I know how to reward a patient man. I love to show off and I get horny when I see men drooling over me. I like to be treated like a whore it turns me on too. This prostitution experience was rather light, you know, very controlled with a selected group of men, but it was a big sexual moment of my life. I'm eager to see what you do with what I sent you.

I was just 18, it was my first year in college and the first time I was ever living away from home and in a city quite far away from my parents. My Dad took it particularly badly, he wanted me to attend a near by college so that I could live at home. He was so upset that he cut my allowance trying to force me to change my mind. Trouble was I'm just as strong willed as he is so I didn't, but now I was far from home and broke.

I lived in a dorm room at college so I had two roommates; it was rather small room but was all I could afford. The first roommate was Roberta, a very cute girl from Italy who was slim but she had some nice set of curves. Her boobs were around C cup I think and she had very beautiful wavy hair she used to dye blonde. She was a social dynamo and a party animal she was really great fun.

The other girl was Akhi, a Japanese girl with surprisingly big boobs, not as big as my E cups at the time, but a very nice D cup. She wasn't all that cute but she had a very exotic looking face and body, which attracted the guys. She also had plenty of money to spend that I never understood, her parents were not rich and in fact they were not in a very good financial situation. She often told me that they were hard pressed to make ends meet.

I was working like a woman processed on two part time jobs and still having to keep up with my classes, even so I still had hardly any money, in fact I was beginning to slip down on my studies for I was just too tired to spend the needed time on the books; Aki I noticed had plenty of time to study.

Sometimes mysteriously she told us she had to spend the day away, but it was no more than twice or three times a week and usually at the weekends. Well, I was very curious, I imagined she had a good weekend job, they usually pay a little better, but I couldn't imagine what could pay so well as to let her have that amount of money and all that free time.

One day I got so pissed off with being so broke that I asked her and she got all flushed, you know really embarrassed. I couldn't understand it but finally after nearly an hour of pushing I got her to confess to what she was doing.

"Modelling work, are you happy now," she confessed.

I was impressed, but why was she so ashamed of it? Modelling was so cool, but she wasn't she a little too plump for it, so I still had my doubts.

"You need to be well built if you do Glamour work," she explained.

"Glamour," I stared wide eyed.

"Yeah, but only to Amateur guys," she explained, "a few topless and nude shots if they're prepare to pay the extra."

I was intrigued

"Isn't it a bit, you know dangerous?" I asked.

"No, no way," she reassured me, "I have these few clients who I know are safe and are real gentlemen."

"Oh," I said.

Then she told me how much she earned and how long each photo shoot took. Now I was really impressed and tempted.

"Look you will love it," said Akhi, "you've got all the right equipment."

"You mean my big tits," I said with a giggle.

"Yeah," she agreed. "Look these guys are all safe, if a little horny, if you know what I mean. Sometimes if I'm in a good mood and they offer enough incentive, like wads of cash, I may let them have a little feel or perhaps a lick or two."

"Oh my," I said, seeing in my mind these horny guys touching me.

"To get their hands your assets, believe me they will pay plenty," she said.

"Oh," I said for I had gone all dreamy again with their hands roaming over my body.

"You don't have to worry about anybody seeing the pictures either," she explained, "there're for their own private collections and not for publication."

So after a week of battling with my conscience.

"Look Akhi," I said, "could you, well I mean, well will you introduce me to some of your guys."

"Sure," she said with a big smile, "they're going to love you with your big tits."

My first client was an old guy, fifty something, which seemed very old to me at the time. He was huge, around 6'4" and overweight, not fat exactly, but with more than a few extra pounds. But he was very nice, a gentleman and he had nice grey hair, just like Richard Gere's.

He treated me very nicely, the guy was, as I said a gentleman and I relaxed.

"Now Nicole, I want you to dress up in this for me," he asked.

He wanted was for me to dress up like a schoolgirl, you know some fantasy thing of his. I was perfect for it, if you remember I'm only 5'2" tall and I was in good shape at that time. My boobs were big but not that big, not as huge as they are today (I'm a F cup now) and I was only 18 and I still looked rather young.

"Sure," I said with a giggled for I was quite relaxed now.

I started posing for him. You can imagine, sweet innocent schoolgirl with just a bit of slut in her too; he took plenty of pictures. I was dressed in a pleated skirt that was very short; it showed my white panties every time I moved. I also had on a white blouse and school tie. Soon my blouse was undone showing my well filled bra but I kept my tie on.

It didn't take long before I was down to just my bra and panties.

"Right Nicole," he said after changing his film for the third time. "Here I want you to play with this."

He produced rather large lollypop from behind his back.

"Oh my, what do you want me to do with this?" I asked taking it from his hand.

"First I going to get a close up of you sucking it," he smiled, "can you do that?"

"You mean like this," I said and put the lollypop in my mouth and started to suck it as if it was his cock.

"Yes just like that," he said and he took loads of pictures.

"Is this ok," I giggled really going for it.

I ran my tongue up the outside then I pushed it right into my mouth, if it had been his cock he would have exploded down my throat by now.

"Right that's enough of that," he said taking the lollypop out of my reluctant fingers. "Now squeeze you tits together for me," he instructed. "That's right, push them out for me; fucking fantastic."

"Can you lick them for me?" he asked. "You know push them up as far as they will go and lick the tops."

Not a problem, for some nights when have my own fingers working between my legs, I often suck on my own nipples.

"Fantastic, now squeeze the together, use your arms, make 'em bulge out for me," he said.

Talk about bulges there was a very respectable bulge in the front of his pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.