Nicole's Story - Cover

Nicole's Story

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Hi Jax, my name's Nicole, I love all your stories especially the true ones like 'Kate's Story' and I would like you to write about me. I'm a very short, only 5'2" tall, and I'm slightly on the plump side, but I'm chubby in all the right places, I'm very busty! I've always have been. Nicole is my real name. I'd love to know that thousands of guys are jerking off to my personal experiences and moaning my name while doing it. When this all happened I was just sweet 15

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Size  

Hi Jax, my name's Nicole, I love all your stories especially the true ones like 'Kate's Story' and I would like you to write about me. I'm a very short, only 5'2" tall, and I'm slightly on the plump side, but I'm chubby in all the right places, I'm very busty! I've always have been. Nicole is my real name and I would like you to use it, just change my surname if you have to and it will be fine. I'd love to know that thousands of guys are jerking off to my personal experiences and moaning my name while doing it. When this all happened I was just sweet 15.

"Don't be such a baby Nicole," giggled Barbara, "Give them a flash."

"She certainly got more than enough to flash with," giggled Clair.

"Please I can't," I whined and I hated hearing that in my voice it sounded so childish somehow.

We were driving along in Clair's open top car and both the others two had lifted their tops to expose their bras to some passing guys.

"Come on here's a couple more," said Barbara.

I took a big breath and gripped the bottom of my knitted top and lifted up to reveal my well-staked bra. As Clair had said I wasn't small in the boob department and I filled my D cup to almost overflowing. I loved it when we were on the highways and we did flash our tits; it was so much fun. The guys would go crazy, I always thought that they were going crash.

"Hey they were cute," said Clair, "shall we turn around and pick them up?"

"W-what no," I stammered.

"Scaredy cat," said Barbara, "I could teach you how to blow them if you want?"

"No please," I said the thought of meeting close up the two guys that I had just flashed was too much for me to contemplate.

"Drop us off at Nicole's place please," said Barbara, after we had cruised about a little while longer.

"Sure, no problem," said Clair who did a right turn at the end of the street.

It was always like that, they would tease me into doing something and then they'd praise me for doing it. I felt great but sometimes I would go too far for my own good!

"Have you told your parents yet?" asked Barbara.

"What, oh no, not yet," I said.

"I'll do it now, if you want?" she said, "I'll tell them we are off on a road trip to visit my Aunt who lives by the coast, just for the week end and I'll be there to look after their darling virgin daughter."

"You think they go for it?" I asked my heart beating wildly in my chest.

Barbie had promised me a weekend away where I would do the deed with some guy, if I could get up the nerve; well a blowjob at least.

"Yeah, sure," giggled Barbara, "your dad thinks I'm very trustworthy and I think he fancies me too, you should have seen him when I wore that short skirt the other week."

In fact my dad loved when I brought my girlfriends to our house, all of them are really quite cute, most were 16 to 17. I'm sure he loved to have the little beauties around (he divorced mom when I was 12, but they get along well enough so I spend a lot of time with dad). Sometimes I think he peeks at my boobs too. Looking back now I must confess I did dress a little too sexily around his house, it must have been maddening for him. I loved those cut off tops and tank tops that looked so huge on my body. They are very comfortable though but they were always riding up my body and it was quite normal for me to be showing more than I should.

"Well it was rather short," I said, thinking back to the skirt she wore the last time she came around.

"Yeah, drove all the guys wild with lust," she giggled. "It was a great party you should have come. There were these two guys there, old they were at least forty, anyway I sucked them both off outside behind the garage."

"You never," I gasped.

"Yeah they wanted to take me some place and fuck me," she giggled, "I would have too but I already promised my pussy to Tom."

"Tom fucked you that night as well," I gasped again.

"Sure," she said with a smile, "fucked my brains out he did."

Barbie was always doing that, she would make a point of describing things to me in great detail; it was so hot. I loved to hear how she got fucked, sucked or teased her dates.

"Hello Mr Johnson," Barbie called out brightly, as we entered the lounge.

Hi girls" my dad said.

"Mr Johnson, I'm going visiting next week end, my Aunts got this place right on the beach," she said, "can Nicole come with me, keep me company you know."

"Sure no problems," my father said, "I know you'll look after her."

My tummy felt like it was made from jelly, Barbie would be here soon and now I wanted to stay at home but I knew I had to go through with it. She was late as usually which didn't help any but then she arrived and we were off.

"God you should see the guys," Barbara enthused, "talk about handsome and loaded too."

"Oh" I said but I wasn't scared for I knew Barbie would look after me.

The beach house was very isolated, far away from everything but it only had two bedrooms.

"That's all we'll need dummy," giggled Barbara. "Here are the guys now."

The guys were around 45, both were nice enough I suppose and Barbie kept telling me how older men were better because they were more experienced. The bitch was doing a great job preparing me to be their whore. Out of the back of their car they brought boxes full of goodies, beer, wine and food.

"Don't want to run out," said Colin.

"Yeah, how about a beer," said Trevor, "it's very hot out today."

"Sure," said Barbara and she took two cans and gave me one. "Lets get our swimming costumes on."

"Yeah right," I said but now I definitely felt a little scared.

Barbie was very pretty with a nice slim body that looks great in a bikini. I would have preferred to wear a one piece for as I've said I'm rather well built but when packing Judy would have none of it. My bikini was rather tiny because it was old, I started to use one pieces when my tits started to get bigger than any girl of my age. I remember that bikini was plainly immoral and I could never understand how Barbie managed to convince me to use it!

"Got to show them the goods," she chuckled.

Almost as soon as we hit the beach Barbie removed her top.

Fucking great," said Colin and he handed out more beer.

Both guys then looked at me to follow suit.

"Come on don't be a baby," said Barbara, "get them out for the guys."

"Please, I can't," I whispered to her.

"Course you can, you don't want to hide all the good bits, now do we?" she giggled.

I have never been topless before but the beer had given me enough nerve to do it.

"Will you look at them," whistled Trevor, as my top hit the sand.

I felt shy and proud all at the same time.

"Stick them out babe," encouraged Barbara and we set about playing with a fresbie.

"Come on my little virgin try and catch the thing," Barbara scolded, as once again I dropped the flying disk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.