Spring Training - Cover

Spring Training

Copyright© 2004 by colt45

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The story of a young mother who wants to get in shape for her class reunion. Asking her son for help, she loses a little weight and gains a whole lot of love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Sometimes silver linings have a tendency to wrap themselves in dark clouds. Debbie thought life couldn't get any better until the day she came home to find Kiki sitting on the living room couch holding Eve, crying. The sobs racked her slim body, tears were running down her cheeks and dropping on the baby's receiving blanket while Eve stared up at her beloved nanny with adoration but no understanding.

Rushing over to the pair Debbie's heart began to hammer in her chest. "Kiki, what's wrong!? Is it the baby? Is Eve all right?"

Shaking her head Kiki said through the sobs, "No, no, Eve is fine, Eve is perfect! I will miss her so much!" Lifting her head, she looked at Debbie her eyes red, face puffy. "I will miss you so much, I miss you all! Why does this happen? Why now?"

"Miss us? We're not going anywhere! What makes you think anybody is going anywhere?"

Without saying anything Kiki handed Debbie the folded letter she held in her hand. Gently taking it from the sobbing girl Debbie opened it and read...

From: District Commissioner, Immigration and Naturalization Service

To: Kikiroko Fujimora

Subject: Termination of Student Visa Privileges, Kikiroko Fujimora...

Short and to the point the letter stated Kiki's student visa was going to be canceled. The reasons were couched in very official bureaucratese but seemed to stem from her stepfather denying her further support or a residency in Okinawa, the shithead! The date given was the end of the present school term. Debbie felt like her heart had stopped. This couldn't be happening! She wouldn't let them do this to Kiki! She wouldn't let them do this to her!

Getting down on her knees and wrapping her arm around the two she said, "Don't worry, baby. We can deal with this. There must have been a mix-up. We'll get it fixed, you won't be going anywhere." Secretly she hoped she was telling the truth.


"I don't know what we can do," said Mark looking at the letter.

"We have to do something! We can't let them take her away!" wailed Debbie.

"I said I didn't know what we could do; that doesn't mean we can't find out what can be done." He gently rubbed Debbie's shoulders and then gave her a hug. "Some of the alumni boosters are big-time lawyers; I'll give one of them a call and see what's going on. Give me the letter and I'll find out what I can."

"They would do that for you?" Lifting her head Debbie found just a glimmer of hope blooming in her chest.

Mark snorted. "Not for me they wouldn't, but they sure would for their football star. It's time to use what we have. Give me a day or two to see what I can come up with."


Debbie was sitting at the kitchen when Mark walked in and sat down across from her.

"Where's Kiki?" he asked.

"Upstairs with Eve. Do you need her?"

"No. In fact, I wanted to talk to you alone."

"Go on," Debbie wrinkled her nose in a puzzled pout.

"I have some information on Kiki's problem," he began. "I talked to one of the alumni attorneys today and he let me know what we're up against."

Bringing her hand to her mouth she felt her heart sinking. "Is it that bad?"

"Bad enough," he said grimly. "He told me there is no way we can fight them on the visa. It seems they go through these cycles every now and then where they try to look tough for the big boys in Washington. He said during these pogroms they fight hard and they fight to win. Unfortunately they have all the cards stacked in their favor. Christ, they even have their own judges and courts!"

"We're going to lose her?" Debbie reached out and grabbed his hand in hers and started crying.

"Well, there is a way," he said hesitantly. "But I don't know if she'll want to stay that badly."

"What is it Mark! Tell me!"

"She can marry a U.S. citizen. If she's married we can probably stop any deportation."

"Married? I don't know if she would. I don't know if she could! Oh my God, who could she marry?"

"The question is who would she marry. She could marry just about anyone. Shoot, I could find fifty guys in the next hour that would marry her based on her looks alone. The real question is who would she marry, and it has to be a real marriage, not a sham. She would have to live with him, be with him, you know ... be his wife. They check on that and if they find it's not a true marriage, off she goes."

A thought began to form in her mind. "You mean she would have to live with him, always?"

"Yeah, pretty much, at least enough to show the marriage isn't a sham," he said, shaking his head.

"And clean the house?"

"I suppose so, if that's how they work it out. We're talking about marriage here, not slavery."

"And do the shopping, and the cooking. Take care of the babies, all that?"

"Yes, yes and yes. It might entail any or all that. But more importantly who could we get that would take care of her? You know men scare her. Whatever happened to her must have really scarred her. I'm not her father or her brother but damn it ... she deserves someone kind, someone that will treat her right. She doesn't need just any swinging dick that would use her just because she's in a jam!"

Debbie's smile lit up her face. "You are absolutely right, baby. She needs someone she can trust, someone she feels comfortable with, someone she can live with. And I know just the man for her!"

"You do? And just where are you going to find this saint? The term will be over in May. We have to find him now! He's going to have to court her and marry her by then. I don't see how, and I don't see a guy like that around here. The boys I know I wouldn't let touch her!"

She patted his hand. "Then we'll just have to find someone over eighteen, single, kind, smart, understanding and in love with her."

"Like I said, Deb, I don't see a lot of them around here."

"We don't need a lot, just one. You."

"What! You want me to marry Kiki? But you ... I ... we..."

She cut off his stammering. "Are you saying you wouldn't marry Kiki?"

"Well of course I would..."

"Then are you saying you wouldn't still hump your old mom even if you had a pretty young wife around?"

"Sure, but..."

"So what's the problem? You share me with her, why can't I share you with her? You can't marry me, legally anyway, and this wouldn't change anything."

"Doesn't matter," he started shaking his head, "She wouldn't marry me; I'm not sure she would marry anyone."

"So you would marry her if she said yes?"

He grinned at her, "Only with my mother's permission."


They lay together on the bed bodies glistening from perspiration and excreted mother's milk, limbs entwined and chests still laboring after their vigorous lovemaking. Kiki had her face buried in Debbie's neck softly stroking the older woman's side and hip. Debbie rested her cheek alongside the girl's head smelling the fresh clean scent of her hair while running her fingers up and down her spine.

"Kiki, we have something to talk about, honey," she whispered into the delicate flower-like ear next to her lips. She could feel the lithe body pressed against her tense at her words and the head nodding slightly into her shoulder.

"We can't fight the visa termination. We tried to find a way around it, talked to some people who know immigration law, some very important people. They tell us it can't be done, not now." She could feel if not hear the soft sobbing that wracked the slim form in her arms.

"There is another way though: you would be able to stay forever, they could never send you away, but..." she hesitated for a moment.

"Anything Debbie-san," came the soft whisper next to her neck, "I will do anything to stay here with you. Nothing would be worse than leaving you and my baby, Eve. Nothing! I would find another job, work day and night, I would do anything!"

"Would you get married?" She felt the girl's body suddenly become rigid and start to tremble.

"If you married a U.S. citizen they couldn't send you away. You could stay."

"Married, to a man?"

"That's the usual custom in this country." She felt Kiki relax somewhat and a sob was interrupted by a slight giggle. The soft stroking at her hip turned into a feather-light punch. Debbie smiled. If she could eliminate some of the fear maybe this would work out.

"This man ... He would marry me and I would be his wife?"

"Of course."

"He would want me to take care of his home, the cooking, cleaning, all that?"

"Probably."

"He would want me to lie with him? Have his babies?"

"If he is any kind of man I'm sure he would want that, yes. Whether you do or not would be between the two of you."

"But Debbie-san," raising her head from her sheltered position she stared intently at the older woman, "if I was his wife and kept his house as a wife must I would no longer be with you and my family here. I want to stay here in America but I don't want to leave you. That would be worse than having to go back."

"Well, that would depend on which man we found for you, now wouldn't it? We want someone kind and gentle, someone who understands you and will let you stay with us." She reached down and cupped a firm round breast and squeezed gently. "Someone who understands what is between us and will allow this to continue. Does that sound like the person we need?"

Nodding her head slightly Kiki said "Yes, but I do not know of such a man. I do not think there is such a man."

Kissing the girl lightly on her forehead Debbie smiled and said, "Ah yes, my pretty one, there is such a man, one, and we both know him very well."

"We know this man?" and incredulous look springing to her face, "Who is this man? This prince, the ... how you say it? ... knight is lighted armor?"

"Knight in shining armor, you mean. And yes, his is a prince, but think, who do we know that would meet all our requirements?"

"I can think of no one, Debbie-san."

Debbie lightly held the young woman's face in her hands and looked deep into her eyes.

"Mark. Mark is this man."

Kiki moved like she'd been struck by a snake. She arched her back and tried to move out of Debbie's embrace but Debbie held her firmly not allowing her to move away.

"Mark? Oh no mama-san, Mark is your husband, you are his wife. He cannot marry me, he is married to you! You cannot end your marriage just for me to stay in this country! No, that is not right! No, I will not do this!"

Still holding the girl firmly Debbie started talking in a low soothing voice.

"There is something you need to know about Mark and me. Something very important and very private, Mark and I are not married."

Confusion replaced the shocked expression. "But Debbie, he is Mr. Matthews, you are Mrs. Matthews, my baby is Eve Matthews. You must be married, no?"

"No, we're not. You know I'm somewhat older than Mark, don't you?"

"Yes, but I see how much he loves you and you love him. Older, younger, what difference it make if you in love?"

Laughing Debbie answered, "Not much difference at all. I'm glad you see that Mark and I love each other, and we do. I love him so much it hurts sometimes, but it can make a difference. You see I am old enough to be his mother. I was married to a Mr. Matthews but he died. That Mr. Matthews was Mark's father; I am his mother." She looked at Kiki intently trying to gauge her reaction.

Kiki's eyes broke their lock on Debbie's and she looked down between.

"I wondered," she said softly. "So strange, to have one's own son as lover." Suddenly she looked up, "And baby Eve?"

"Is my daughter by my son, yes. I don't know if you can accept this. I know it is very, very different, but very wonderful. I could never give him up, but..." locking eyes again, "I could share him with someone I love. I could share him with you."

"He would be willing to marry me? He would do this for me?" She said looking at the older woman sharply.

Stroking the velvet cheek lightly Debbie said, "Yes. But this is something you must talk to him about. You must also ask yourself if you're willing to do this. We already think of you as part of our family, but are you willing to really become part of us, forever?"

Without saying a word the young woman began crying and hugged her lover fiercely as though she were afraid to let her go.


Mark was sitting on the couch reading a text on international business practices when Kiki walked through the door. Debbie followed her in but stopped just inside the doorway and leaned against the wall. Walking over to the sitting man the young woman knelt directly in front of him her eyes staring at the floor in front of her.

"Mark," she started, "your mother has told me of your proposal." At the word "mother" Mark looked at Debbie sharply; she looked him in the eye smiling.

"I can not explain the feelings I have for your offer. I know you do this out of sense of duty and honor." Tears running down her cheeks she looked up at him. "I would try to be best wife I could but I cannot let you make this sacrifice for me."

Tossing his book aside he slid off the couch and knelt in front of the crying woman.

"Kikiroko Fujimora, I have three women in my life that I can not live without. First is my daughter, second is my mother, and the third is you. I plan to make no sacrifice for you. In fact I plan to make no sacrifice at all. I want us to be together, all of us ― one family. I can't have you leave. I love you, we love you. Will you marry me, Kikiroko Fujimora? Will you marry us?"

He reached out and folded his arms around the shaking woman.

"I want to be your husband Kiki or at least as much of a husband as you want me to be. I ask nothing more than for you to be with us. Will you stay with us?"

Her arms wrapped around him holding him tightly as the soft crying became body-wracking sobs.

"Yes, oh yes, oh yes," came the soft whisper. Mark pulled her up and sat down with her in his lap, head tightly pressed to his chest. He stroked her hair with one hand while holding her with the other. She lifted her face to him and he bent down to tenderly kiss her lips. Nothing imposing nor demanding, they kissed as two people sharing a moment together expressing their love for each other.

Tears streaming down her cheeks, Debbie moved toward the embracing couple and sat down beside them stretching her arms around both of them.

"My loves," she blubbered. "My loves. You've made me so happy. Oh, how I love you both so much!"

The three of them sat there for a long time just being together, enjoying each other's presence. As often happens the real world in the guise of a fussing baby brought them back. Sighing Debbie kissed them both and stood up.

"Well, someone is hungry," she lifted her milk engorged teats with both hands, "and I'm about to burst. I'd better get up there before she really gets angry." Turning, she started upstairs to the nursery.

Wiping her eyes Kiki placed her arms around Mark's neck and gave him a long slow kiss. Breaking away she jumped to her feet.

"Debbie take care of baby, I take care of dinner for the rest of us." Looking down at him she wagged a finger at Mark and then started walking towards the kitchen. "You get back to study! A man with two wives and a baby needs to get a good job. You need to study hard!"

"Good lord!" Mark muttered as he reached for the textbook, "What have I gotten myself into now? I don't know if I have two wives or two mothers!"

"I heard that!" came simultaneously from the kitchen and upstairs. Mark just smiled and opened his book.


The plans for the wedding went quickly and smoothly. One of the alumni boosters was an attorney specializing in immigration law and helped the new couple fill out and submit the required paperwork.

"This is a big decision for the both of you," he told them during the last visit to his office. "I can't emphasize enough that this is and must be a 'real' marriage to evoke the spousal exemption clause. You can't be man and wife in name only. They expect you to live together, be together ... truly be man and wife."

"That shouldn't be a problem," Mark smiled, "Kiki is already living with me. She is already my wife in all but name anyway."

"Well be that as it may, young man," the attorney harrumphed, "I wouldn't want to hurry a young couple any faster than they should, especially for young college students just getting started, but I can tell you this: babies make a family that even the INS can't argue with. No matter what is actually the case, they can ― and do ― cause problems with foreign marriages. But if there is a child I have never seen them successfully argue the marriage isn't real."

"Thank you sir, we'll keep that in mind." Mark and Kiki stood up, shook the lawyer's hand and left to go home.

Leaving the office Mark took her hand as they strolled down the street.

"Mark?" Kiki bit her lip and stared straight ahead.

"Yes, honey?" when Mark glanced over at her, she was blushing, her face turning a deep red.

"Do you want to have babies with me?"

Mark slowed and frowned, thinking furiously of an answer.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to," she said quietly.

"Oh, I want to tell you," he looked over at her shyly. "I just want to make sure I say it correctly. I want to make sure it's clear, and honest. I want to be able to tell you what I want, not what I demand, just what I want. They can be two very different things you know. Yes, I want you to have my children. I know we have little Eve and a more perfect child I can't imagine, but I guess I'm greedy. I want more. I want babies from you and more from Debbie."

Blushing himself he continued quickly, "I know it sounds terrible, the big man wanting to impregnate his harem, but that is what I want; I can't help it."

He stopped and turned her around to face him taking her other hand in his.

"But no matter what I want, I demand nothing." He looked into her eyes willing her to understand what he was saying. "I - will - never - force - myself - on - you. That is my promise. I know something happened to you and because of it men scare you." She started to speak but he squeezed her hands and continued speaking. "Men scare you and I know I scare you." She started to shake her head no but he kept talking, not letting her say anything.

"Shush. Please, let me finish. You don't have to tell us what happened if you don't want to, ever. Or you can just tell Debbie if that is what you want. But whatever it was, we can't deny it happened."

Taking a deep breath he said, "I find you very exciting and desirable. You are a beautiful and yes, sexy woman. I would have to be made of stone not to admit that I want to take you to bed. But I never will unless you want it also. This is not a duty that you have to perform as my wife. I love you for you the person not just your wonderful body, if we never make love I can live with that. Do you understand?"

"Yes," tears welled up in her eyes as she spoke, "but I need to tell what happened to me. You need to know. I ... I want you also but when I think about it I get so frightened."

Releasing her hands he put his arm around her and kissed her forehead. "Tell you what, why don't the three of us sit down tonight and talk about it if you feel like it. How does that sound?"

Dropping his arm he grabbed her hand again and started walking down the street again pulling her along with him. She scurried to keep up with him his hand clenched so tightly in hers he thought his fingers would crack.


That night after the dinner dishes were done and put away the three of them sat around the kitchen table drinking tea, Debbie and Kiki on one side, Mark across from them.

"Kiki and I talked a bit this afternoon," Mark started, "about babies and sex. I told her truthfully that I do desire her but that she should never feel an obligation to have sex with me unless it was really something she wanted. Sex just isn't that important." Debbie arched her eyebrows at him and he blushed deep red. "All right, it's important," he admitted, "but not as important as Kiki. Besides," he leered at his mother, "I can't say as I've been deprived lately, now can I?"

Debbie laughed lightly and turned to the girl. "What he says is true, honey. He really means it: if you don't want to have sex with him we can adjust." She gave a heavy theatrical sigh, "If necessary I will sacrifice my body to slake his ravaging male lust." Mark started laughing and Kiki giggled. "But seriously, honey, sex is great but you're more important to us. If you feel like you can tell us what happened to you then that's fine, maybe we can help; if you don't want to that's okay too."

Kiki stopped giggling and took a deep breath. "You ― both of you ― need to know why I am as I am. I'm not proud of what happened but you are my family and you deserve to know."


Thirteen year old Kikiroko left the drugstore heading home. School was done for the day and she was needed at home to help her mother care for her younger siblings. Her drunken stepfather was no help and her mother relied on her even more with each new baby that came along. The medicine for her sick younger brother was tucked in the pocket of her worn but clean school uniform. She was late and knew she needed to hurry. Taking a short cut she started down an ally that would take her to the street where she lived.

Suddenly she was surrounded by a group of older boys, some from her school and some that had dropped out already.

"Look what we have here, the halfbreed slut. Where're you going slut? Out lifting your skirt for the sailors again?" It was one of the older boys. She knew him slightly; he was a bully and ruffian, a troublemaker who had been harassing her for many years. Not saying a word she kept her eyes down and moved cautiously around him. He moved to block her path.

"My mother is expecting me at home. Please let me go now," she said.

"Your whore of a mother is expecting you, is she? Well just let her wait. Any bitch that would spread her legs for an American GI deserves to wait." She blushed wondering if she ran if she could get away.

"How many GIs have you been spreading for, little slut? Maybe you want some real Japanese men to satisfy you. You think you could satisfy real men?"

Someone roughly grabbed her arms. She started to scream but a hand clamped down over her mouth and she was dragged through a doorway into a garage. Hands held her arms and legs while a dirty rag was stuffed into her mouth. Crying and barely able to breathe she felt coarse hands mauling her legs and tiny budding breasts. Her skirt was lifted exposing her white cotton panties.

Fingers hooked the waistband of the panties and yanked hard ripping them away from her body. Her bald vagina was exposed to the cool air. A finger poked at her pussy lips trying to force its way inside her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.