Spring Training - Cover

Spring Training

Copyright© 2004 by colt45

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of a young mother who wants to get in shape for her class reunion. Asking her son for help, she loses a little weight and gains a whole lot of love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

The next two weeks flew by. The workouts became a grinding routine but each day Debbie could tell she was improving. Her clothes fit better and then became loose. Jeans she hadn't worn for years suddenly had increased in size and became wearable. She was still tired at the end of the day but no longer in the intense pain the earlier workouts had caused. She could lift more, run farther, climb faster but best of all her weight loss continued. She was now down about another ten pounds and getting fairly near to her original goal, but she was losing interest in pounds as numbers. Now she was more interested in fat and where it resided on her body. Her legs were actually looking sleek, her tummy flat with just a hint of puffiness. Her arms lost their "wings' and began to show real muscle definition, the face slimmed down and her bottom was beginning to be "softly rounded" rather than a squishy chunk.

The workouts changed also: less intensity with more endurance and strength training. Mark finally recommended they shift their afternoon workouts outside where they would bike, run or swim. Debbie felt wonderful to be outside. She could actually appear in public in a bathing suit without dying of embarrassment and had more energy than she had in years. While they still spent time at home watching TV cuddled up on the couch they also went out to concerts, movies and the theater. She enjoyed herself more than she could remember ever having enjoyed herself.

The one thing Debbie refused to change was the massages. When one day Mark politely asked her if she still felt she needed them she practically broke down and cried, begging him not to take them away from her. He agreed, telling her he didn't want to stop but thought she should have the choice. She told him not only were they still needed because of their physically healing properties but for the emotional release she felt because it was him giving them to her. He grabbed her by the shoulders and solemnly told her he would give her massages for as long as she wanted him to, forever if that is what she wanted.

As her body became accustomed to the constant exercise and the muscle pain gave way to a feeling of exhilaration and health, the massages were needed less for physical recuperation and renewal and became a sensual experience, a bonding between mother and son. It was more of a courtship ritual than physical therapy.

As her weight loss progressed Debbie's self-esteem and body awareness increased. She was no longer ashamed of herself. She knew she still wanted and needed to lose more weight but the changes already evident were substantial and difficult to ignore. She began to intentionally, although obtrusively, tease Mark with glimpses of her body.

At the end of the fifth week Mark had finished massaging her legs and had started working on her ass and lower back. He kept moving and re-draping the towel over her as he worked his way up her body. Suddenly she reached back, grabbed the towel and flung it to the floor.

"This is silly," she said. "You've seen my ugly old butt enough to know what's there. There's no need to mess with this any longer!"

"That's okay by me, Mom, but you're wrong about one thing: You do not have an 'ugly old butt.'" He continued working his hands up and down her spine, kneading her shoulders and neck then moving down again to manipulate what were becoming very taut buttocks muscles. "I don't know if I have told you enough times but you have done a wonderful job. I am so proud of what you've accomplished and what you're still trying to do." Then he blurted out, "I'm sorry if this makes you feel uncomfortable but you are a very beautiful and sexy woman. I never realized just how beautiful you were and I'm so glad you decided to allow that beauty to come out again."

"Honey, it doesn't make me uncomfortable hearing you say that. You've been wonderful to me. I know you care for me and love me. Hearing you say this makes all this work worthwhile."

Actually hearing him tell her she was beautiful and sexy did make her uncomfortable, but not in the way he'd meant it. Hearing him praise her looks and acknowledge her hard work effused her whole body with such a warmth and sense of well being she would have sworn she was glowing! But it also stoked her desire, already at fever level, to new heights. During their sessions she looked for and was always rewarded with a view of his raging erection. She knew he must be taking care of himself after each massage was finished, just as she did each day when he went upstairs.

She thought it was so unfair that each of them had these burning desires and couldn't take care of them in a mutually satisfactory manner. Although she couldn't quite bring herself to initiate anything it didn't stop her from teasing him unmercifully. While he was massaging her she would unobtrusively let her legs spread apart giving him a full and unfettered view of her pussy. She had even started to shave and trim her pubic hair leaving little more than a soft downy fur patch. Not enough so it could be called bare but enough to allow a full unhindered view if he wanted.

With her newfound self-assurance she began to dress more provocatively. Around the house she would wear tight short-shorts and tank tops or tube tops with no bra. Her new workout clothes were tight spandex body stockings and a brief sports bra. The effect was to emphasize her body's sexiness even more than nudity would. She was sure it was having an effect on her son and it thrilled her.

To say she was having an impact on Mark was an understatement. He knew he was attracted to her even when she was still heavily overweight: his raging erections during their massage sessions made that painfully obvious. But he found as the weeks went by that it wasn't just during these sessions. He could understand that handling a nude woman, seeing her pussy, ass and tits would turn him on but it was becoming an almost constant problem now. When they cuddled up on the couch and she stroked his side or abdomen he could feel her heat next to him. When he had his arm around her it was all he could do not to reach down and cup that gorgeous breast only inches away from his hand.

Then the times they would be in the kitchen or doing laundry she would bend over and unconsciously display herself to him. Or was it unconsciously? He could never be sure. All he knew was that he found himself masturbating four of five times a day and it was his mother he was fantasizing about when he did. He was finding it very difficult if not impossible to remain aloof during their training sessions. He didn't know how she could remain oblivious to his erection; he felt like he was walking around with a permanent hard-on, but since she didn't mention anything about it he was afraid to do anything that would bring it to her attention.

He did decide to try fighting fire with fire. Football season was just around the bend and he knew he needed to get serious about his own workout program. Debbie had progressed far enough that she no longer needed constant supervision during her sessions in the gym. He thought this would be a good time for him to get his own workouts done. So when she would start on one station he would work on another. With the walls being mirrored it was easy for each of them to see the other while they worked on their own exercises.

While he had been supervising Debbie's training Mark had always worn a loose-fitting t-shirt and coach's pants. This changed when he started his own workouts. He almost never wore a shirt and his workout shorts were tight, stretchy and brief. It didn't take long into a workout before he was covered with a sheen of sweat, almost like he was oiled, and his muscles were bulging with effort.

The effect on Debbie was dramatic. The sight of her perfectly proportioned son going through his paces was almost more than she could stand. During their gym workouts she could hardly keep her eyes off him. As she ran on the treadmill she could see him behind her on the bench press or curling, his chest expanding, muscles bulging to the extent they seemed to be about to break out of his skin. She felt like a bitch in heat. She couldn't masturbate enough to relieve the burning desire that ached almost like a physical pain.

Even when they spent their afternoons out she couldn't get enough of him. She would watch him swimming laps in the pool after she had finished or as he continued around the track after she had run her three or four miles. Jealousy would flare into almost hate when pretty young girls would come over to him at poolside or at the water fountain on the bike trails. She felt extremely possessive and wanted to dig her nails into every one of the little bitches who flaunted their tits or asses at him. The fact that he didn't seem to pay them much attention did temper her jealousy, but she was quick to latch onto his arm and snuggle up next to him as soon as she could. He was her stud and no other little filly in heat was going to take the place of the number one mare in this pasture!

She was concentrating on her son so much that she was totally oblivious to the looks other men were giving her. Even those that were brave enough to approach her were politely brushed aside; they didn't interest her at all.

By the end of the sixth week the sexual tension was so thick it could be cut with a knife. Mark was working out as hard as he could, almost overworking, just to control his desires. He was in a state of constant arousal and losing sleep to the erotic dreams that filled his nights. Debbie prowled around the house trying to find something that would take her mind off her son and that devastating package he kept in his pants. Every time they touched or even looked at each other it was as if electric sparks were jumping between them. This couldn't go on much longer and it didn't.

It had been raining on the Friday of the sixth week. Since there was no place to go outside they decided to complete their final workout of the week in the basement gym. Both found it impossible to keep their eyes off each other. When Debbie looked over at Mark she would catch him staring at her then both would quickly look away. When Mark tried to sneak a peak at his mom she seemed to be already looking at him and he would blush and quickly avert his eyes. They both worked especially hard trying to keep their minds on what they were doing. When they finished they were both tired and sweaty.

"I'll take a quick shower and get ready for your massage, Mom." He tried not to look at her as he picked up his gear and almost ran for the changing room.

"I'll be right there," Debbie said to his back as he left the room.

Slowly she finished her stretching and started to peel her workout clothes off as she walked toward the showers. Dropping her sweaty togs in the laundry hamper, she moved toward the shower with just a towel in her hand.

As she approached the shower she heard water running and stepped into the stall. The shower was very large, 5 by 7 with two showerheads and built-in benches along the sides where one could sit and still be under the running water. Mark had his back to her as she entered. The breath caught in her throat. His back was the shape of an inverted pyramid: wide tanned shoulders tapering down to a narrow waist. His butt was stark white in contrast to his golden skin. Legs long and muscular met at a cute perfectly defined ass. He looked like a Greek god to her. He had his hands in front of him and it looked like he was trying to pump something in front of him.

He heard her and looked back over his shoulder. He gave a little gasp and tried to turn even farther around towards the wall.

"Mom! I'm sorry! I couldn't help myself." His eyes look to be filled with tears. "I can't help it! It hurts so much!"

Debbie's brain waves flat-lined. All she could see was her stud, her stallion, her man and he needed relief. There was no hesitation, no thinking about it. She dropped the towel and slowly walked over to him. When she was about two feet away she reached out a touched his shoulder turning him around until they stood face to face. He had both hands over his groin in a vain attempt to cover his raging erection.

She placed her other hand on his other shoulder and started to bring both hands down across his chest toward his groin. As her hands descended she slowly sank to her knees. Once on her knees in front of him she gently grabbed his hands and pulled them apart and away from his cock. His member stood out and slightly up, stiff as a piece of steel. It was eight inches long and perfectly proportioned for its length. Her eyes glazed over as she released his hands and slowly moved to grasp the object of her desire. As she firmly grasped his cock in one hand she was only slightly aware of the warm water cascading over them. His prick glistened wetly and there was a small white drop oozing out of his piss hole. Like a mouse watching for the snake to strike her eyes were riveted to his pulsing manhood. It felt like a velvet-wrapped steel rod as she slowly moved her hand up and down the shaft. Without conscious thought she stopped jacking him, tightened her hold and brought her lips to the bulging head.

She could feel a shudder passing through his body as the head pressed past her lips. Wrapping them around the shaft, she gently sucked on him drawing him further into her mouth. She could only get about half of him in so as she gently sucked on his cock her hand firmly but slowly moved up and down the exposed portion of his shaft.

Mark's mind was as blank as his mother's. At first he thought he was going to die of embarrassment when she caught him jacking off in the shower. He normally would have waited until he got to his room to relieve himself but the need became almost painful after the workout. He had turned toward the wall hoping against hope that she had not seen what he was doing. When he felt her touch his shoulder and gently turn him around, he almost ran from the room. As he turned and saw her, he froze like a deer in the headlights of an oncoming truck. Here was the most beautiful woman he could imagine, water cascading off her like some mythical nymph.

His heart began to pound when she started to run her hands over his chest and then slowly sank to her knees. Without conscious volition his hands were moved back away from his prick. He could do nothing but stare as she reached out and grasped him firmly in her hand. The feeling was indescribable. He had masturbated himself hundred's of times, that was nothing like having his mother's gentle hand firmly wrapped around him.

He almost passed out when she leaned forward and gently sucked him into her mouth. As she sucked on him and gently jacked his shaft he could feel the orgasm building in his balls. He had been ready to cum just before she entered the shower and now it was impossible to stop. He wanted to warn her, stop her before he spewed in her mouth. He knew she wouldn't want his stuff in her mouth but he couldn't move his hands to stop her.

"Ohhhh, Mom! Ohhh, I'm going to cum, I can't stop it!" he cried.

She began to suck harder, jacking faster with the hand on his shaft and reaching around to grab his ass with the other, pulling him into her as tightly as she could.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.