Ascension Of The Alpha Male: Turbulent Times - Cover

Ascension Of The Alpha Male: Turbulent Times

Copyright© 2004 by GoldenMage

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A terrible bio-weapon has been unleashed upon the earth without warning of any kind. Survivors of the once heavily populated planet are few and far between. Dale Young and House Manix have survived intact. What will the new future bring? What will the Wizard's part in it all be?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem  

Nearly three thousand individuals who had been forced into General Chang's "re-education" program now found they were rescued from the cattle cars that had been carrying them on to more grueling weeks of hard labor and rape. Most of them could hardly accept their new surroundings or the clean clothing they were now wearing as anything other than a dream, but if this were a dream — it was one they were in no hurry to awaken from.

Hearing the excitement over at the side of the 'garden' they now found themselves in soon resulted in the majority of them heading towards the happy commotion. They were awed to see the earth far below with the moonlight reflecting off of the rivers and streams that flowed through the land they now floated above. As more and more of them got over the shock of finding themselves so high above the ground they began to look up into the sky and were soon enraptured by the sight of dragons frolicking through the air in a moonlit dance.

"It is true then! All of the stories of dragons and wizards are true!" Mai Phan exclaimed in delight.

"Yes or the eyes of all here are deceived!" an elderly and wise looking old man added.

The grandeur of the scene enthralled the former captives so completely that all conversation ceased as they watched the intricate patterns of the Dragons' dance. The dragons began to fly in a great circle positioned in such a way that from Wei Lin's point of view the moon was at the center of their dance. All eyes were drawn to the moon as a result of the dragons' flight when they noticed a far off figure that began to grow rapidly larger as it moved towards them. Backlit by the moon as it was they were able to distinguish the outline of a dragon with a rider. The other twelve dragons continued their intricate aerial ballet keeping the moon as the center point of their beautifully choreographed flight.

Larger and larger the dragon and rider loomed in their sight until the mesmerized audience realized that the dragon was headed straight towards them. The dragon flew over their heads and landed gracefully at the now empty center of the 'garden'. A thrill ran through Wei Lin's being as she looked upon such an awesome creature straight out of the myths of time past. She didn't know whether she should be fearful for her very life or worshipful of the mystical beast.

The dragon rider leaped down from his perch atop the dragon's back. "Good evening! Welcome to the Dragons Erie!" the rider spoke in a rich baritone voice. Wei Lin turned to her new friend Mai Phan with the intention of interpreting the man's greeting into Mandarin but before she could do so another voice gave the interpretation. The dragon's deep basso voice rumbled through the air relaying the interpretation.

"My name is Mike Telford and this," the man said as he turned and gestured to the large dragon who had carried him into their midst, "is my good friend Farnost. We have brought you here at the request of the Wizard Manix. He desires to know your thoughts regarding the state of affairs in your homeland and to learn of your desires for the future. I have been given the honor of acting as his ambassador this evening and count it a singular privilege to meet with you here this evening."

Mike waited until Farnost was able to catch up with the translation before continuing, "If you would accept our hospitality, it would be our pleasure if you would join us in a meal at the Wizard's palace; however, before we leave this place I would like to gift each of you with a present from the Wizard."

At these words Mike gestured to a group of about four dozen women who had remained largely unnoticed with all of the other distractions their newly arrived Chinese guests had been focused on.

Farnost said, in as soothing of a tone as his deep basso voice could manage, "please accept this gift from the wizard and allow my friends to assist you."

The women began to pass out small jeweled pins fashioned in the shape of a flying dragon. At their insistence the newly freed refugees put the pins on and found that they could suddenly understand the speech of their hosts without waiting for any translation! After Mai Phan had received her pin and put it on she thanked the woman who had given it to her and was astounded when her words were immediately understood!

"You are more than welcome. Would you mind helping us pass these out?" the woman asked Mai Phan.

"I'd be happy to help," Mai Phan replied as she accepted a dozen or so of the jeweled pins.

Within fifteen minutes or so each guest had been equipped with one of the special pins and all of the extras had been collected.

As the pins were being passed out Wei Lin's eyes had been taking in more of the details of this place she had been brought to by magical means. The dragons, all but Farnost, had continued their joyous flight and she doubted she would ever tire of watching it; yet the magic of this beautiful garden in the sky was also worthy of her attention. As she looked over her surroundings she saw a large shimmering mirror in the distance.

"Why a mirror?" Wei Lin wondered to herself.

As she continued to gaze at it she realized that it was simply enormous, in fact it was so large that Wei Lin was certain she had never seen such a large mirror before. Her musings were cut short when their host spoke once again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.