Jacob and Tiffany II, NIS.  The Density Force Begins - Cover

Jacob and Tiffany II, NIS. The Density Force Begins

Copyright© 2004 by Prof Jack

Episode 58

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 58 - Though it takes part in a NIS universe, the story will have many parts that will exist outside of that universe. This is the sequel to Jacob and Tiffany, NIS. Many questions raised and plot lines left open will be dealt with here.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First  

Chapter 249

Kevin

2:56 pm, November 5th, 2006

7:56 am, November 6th, 2006 (local time)

When will that woman stop pacing? I swear she's trying to wear a hole in my deck.

She stopped suddenly. "Anything?" she asked Sam.

"Nothing."

She started pacing again.

I stopped not being annoyed. "That's the eighth time you asked that question. What is so wrong? Why are you pacing around here like that?"

"Because we should have heard from them by now."

"Heard from who?"

"The carrier. We had to have past their radar field by now."

"Oh that. Thomas?"

"We're flying cloaked."

"Cloaked? Why the hell would you want to do that?"

"We are at war, remember? Calm down. It will help us all in the long run. Now you have your answer. No message because they do not know we are inbound."

Mike looked up from his holographic field. "Approaching naval fleet."

I gave our guest a good look over. "Are you ready? You have to conduct this conversation."

"That's for the best. I know them better anyway."

"Okay people. Follow her leads for the conversation, but be ready. She's shown herself to be trustworthy. We do not know that much about the people down there."

Various nods of assent met my comment.

"Okay. I hope this isn't a mistake." I stretched in the command chair. "Go ahead."

Amy 'Thunderfoot' Cork, United States Navy, stood in her most professional pose. "Decloak. Raise shields."

The Mary Ellen rippled into visible existence.

"Primary shields raised." Thomas announced. "Environmental systems running normally. Secondary, tertiary and quaternary shields on standby."

"I suggest you activate weapons." Mike warned her.

"No thank you. They can't hurt us. If they refuse we can easily escape."

"Still..."

"Oh, very well. Put primary weapons on standby. But that's all."

"Thank you. It's better to be ready."

"True." Cork conceded.

"Incoming call." Sam announced.

"Who is it from?"

"The carrier, USS Franklin. They are requesting visual." Sam adjusted his headphones. "They are also asking us to hold our position and not make any sudden moves."

"Tell them I agree. Melanie, hold current position."

"Sure thing." Melanie brought the Mary Ellen to a complete stop.

"Incoming channel now." Sam warned.

A holographic field appeared in the center of the bridge.

A Naval officer looked around. His eyes flashed briefly when he saw Cork. "State your name, rank and intentions."

I turned the command chair just enough to let the Naval person know that I was not worried. "My name is Kevin. I hold the rank of Captain of the Mary Ellen. The intentions are to put a request through as done by Mrs. Cork, here. We are not here to fight."

"What about the war?"

"We have been commanded not to attack you unless you actively support Colt and his bunch of pirates." I let a dangerous pause hang for a few moments. "Do you??"

"Heavens, no."

"Good. Then I do not need to react further. Mrs. Cork?"

Thunderfoot snapped to attention. "Commander Notter, permission to make a request."

"Permission granted." Notter replied.

"Sir, I request five fighters, fully fueled and armed be made available to me for the day along with the pilots."

"That's a tall request. Why would the Density Force need five Navy jets."

"They don't, Sir. The Stones themselves are holding the funeral for their son today. I thought it would be nice to do the missing man formation."

"They do not know about this?"

"No. I think they felt that since they are at odds with their government, that they would not get it."

"Never. They stood by their family. The Vice Admiral has told me a lot about what happened. We can supply a group to do the ceremony as well."

"That would be excellent Sir."

"Very well. Have Kevin land the ship. We'll have the deck crew guide you in. The people you need will be waiting for you."


Chapter 250

Chaplin Hepster, USN

3:08 pm, November 5th, 2006

8:08 am, November 6th, 2006 (local time)

I never saw the carrier deck this quiet before.

Nor have I ever seen so many double checks being preformed. That, however, I understood. They were still trying to repair the hole in the carrier deck.

"Excuse me, Sir."

"Yes my child?" Navy uniform or not, the only person I plan on addressing as 'Sir' is God.

"Could you and your group please stand over there?" she indicated a spot about twenty feet away. "We need this area clear for the landing of the Mary Ellen."

"Sure."

The group went where we were asked.

I did some thinking. Mary Ellen... Mary Ellen... where did I hear that name before?

The deck control agent tapped her helmet. "This is the deck control officer of the USS Franklin calling the Density ship Mary Ellen. Switch to manual and land where I'm standing."

"Agreed. We'll give you ten minutes. Somehow we get the idea that you should not be standing there when we land."

Suddenly it hit me. And it hit me almost as hard as the wrath of god would have. The Density Force. Those rebels against our God Given President. The same people who challenged the military's right to his technology. The same group that dared to have General Colt put on trial. I fully expect Colt to be revealed as an agent of God. How dare they treat him like an ordinary mortal? Their behavior makes the Pharisees of the bible look good."

The Mary Ellen moved into position. Then it settled lower like a hovercraft parking.

The hatch opened.

A teenager stepped out.

An honor guard snapped to attention.

I mentally cast them into hell for honoring the enemies of God.

The teenager looked curiously at them for a moment. "That was interesting. And fast too. I'm Mike. Weapons control officer for the Mary Ellen."

Weapons control officer! It was all I could do not to curse this brat by bell, book and candle. He has actually fired upon those following Colt's most righteous orders.

Commander Notter stepped forward. "We owed the Density Force this rendition of honors after their last visit."

Mike grinned slightly. "Ah, yes. I heard about that. Let me see. How would Jacob have put this? I am grateful to see that you did us this honor despite the current circumstances. It speaks well for the United States Navy."

The hell it does. I was mentally seething. Rendering honors to traitors??? That would be like the Army holding a reward ceremony for Benedict Arnold.

The external speakers came on as Mike finished. "Mike, stop playing Jacob. We have a schedule to meet!"

"Yes, yes Sam, I know. But we have to make a good impression."

"Trust me," the Commander said. "You made it."

"Very well. I am out here because I was asked to escort the passengers aboard and to see if there were any messages for Vice Admiral Bright, Captains' Cork or Stone, or for the Stone family."

"Tell the Stones the entire ship grieves with them over their loss."

Not the entire ship. Just those who hate God and Country.

"Thank you. They will be glad to hear of your well wishes." Mike turned toward where my group and I were standing. "Would you all be please get aboard the Mary Ellen?"

I muttered a quick prayer of protection for my soul and those among my group that supported Colt.

Mike followed us aboard. He went to a device on the wall. "Okay, Kevin. We're in. Tell Melanie she can take off when she wants to."


Chapter 251

Heather

3:33 pm, November 5th, 2006

8:33 am, November 6th, 2006 (local time)

I pulled into the public parking lot across the street from the police station.

I checked my pocket to make sure I brought my money with me. My parents would have had a heart attack if they found out how much money I had on me. Or if they ever found out how I got my hands on it.

The traffic slowed down.

Then I went over and entered the station.

The desk Sergeant looked up as I entered. "Can I help you, miss?" He sounded like somebody eager for his retirement.

"Yes. I'm here to bail somebody out."

The desk Sergeant looked up slightly. "Who do you want to bail out?"

"Head Coach Koke."

"I know that case. A local high school coach gone rapist."

"Koke is as innocent as you are."

"Steady on, Miss. Outrageous claims will not help you."

I calmed myself. How I did it I do not know.

Evidentially, the desk Sergeant was satisfied. "That's better. Now, let us see about this. According to these papers, the bail for Koke is one hundred thousand dollars."

"I can handle that."

"Did you know it all has to be in cash?"

"I expected it. I don't know how they can treat a hero like that?"

"He raped a student. Don't you know that? It's been in all the papers."

I did not respond to that. Especially as I wanted to bitch slap him for saying that Tiffany was a normal student. Instead I started to pile cash on to his desk.

Ten minutes later I had counted out the amount.

A few minutes later the desk Sergeant finished confirming the amount of money in the pile. "That's it. That's all you need. I have to ask you, is this really what you want to do? Do you know what will happen if Koke does not show for his trail? You'll lose all the money."

"It's money well spent to let that hero out."

The desk Sergeant sighed. "It's your money. Wait here."

I smirked. "Not my money." I hid a snort behind my hand.

The desk Sergeant came back.

Koke was just behind him. He was still in handcuffs.

There was a policeman on each side of him.

"You sure?"

Oh goodie. The Police Chief is here too.

I forced myself to speak as respectfully as possible. "Please unchain that hometown hero."

"Your risk. I just hope you know what you are doing." The Chief of Police waved his hand, indicating his permission.

One of the escorting policemen unlocked the handcuffs.

Koke rubbed his wrists. "Finally. Those things hurt."

"Criminals are not supposed to enjoy their time here." one of the escorts muttered.

I grabbed Koke and led him out. They would probably throw us in jail if either of us gave the reaction that statement deserved.

A half hour later we were driving down one of the back roads. "Turn left at the next intersection. My house is the third one down on the right. You should see it soon."

"Okay."

I followed his instructions and everything turned out as it should. That was a lesson a lot of people needed to learn. Koke was always right.

"Want to come in for a drink?"

"Sure."

He opened the door.

I followed him in.

His living room looked great. The sofa was really comfortable. There were pictures of him from his college career decorating the walls.

He looked great back then too.

Then I saw some pictures that I was certain that Koke did not put up. They were framed copies of the local paper. The headlines included 'Hometown Hero Is Threat To Children', 'Coach Koke Accused Of Rape By Cheerleader', 'Koke To Lose Coaching Job' and 'Criminal Coach Jailed, None Of His Previous Fans Want To Pay Bail.'

I was already furious when I saw the note attached to it. That note did not help any.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.